All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 22'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Uh oh, divorce or death coming in a future chapter. Sasha will like having a grandkid to spoil in a couple years along with the other grandmothers.

I wonder when her next bear encounter will be? From the way things were described this chapter, any sows would be probably quite lonely. No way to have a cub without an impossible to find 'volunteer' and no mate the way wolves do. They might respond to the ad idea. It would fill, at least partly, a desire for cubs. Of course if the bears could pair up more like wolves and then share the cub from the male with a breeder.

Wouldn't it be funny if a youthful friend of her deceased grandmother was a burley farm girl that happened to be a bear? Another strange connection to the family. Gerhart could bring her into the fold if they have a cub problem or he and John make an arrangement. Everything could result in a much more beneficial and less adversarial coexistence between packs and bears.

Amber_RosesAmber_Roses10 months ago

This story keeps getting better!!! I can't wait for the next chapter.

nthusiasticnthusiastic10 months ago

Well, you dropped quite the teaser in that last sentence, but I don’t think divorce is in their future. Sean works in a dangerous profession where life threatening situations can happen in a blink of an eye. Anything from the ship sinking to washing overboard in a storm and other hazards are possible at sea. There were good reasons why so many homes within sight of a coast featured “widow walks” on the rooftops. It’s said the ocean is a jealous mistress, but at least Jessica will have had a few years of happiness with her family. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

marchant87marchant8710 months ago

I have fallen in LOVE with this story!! I know you only post once a week, but I check daily for more. I feel a connection to Jessica for some reason. I really enjoyed the relationship she had with Quinn. In fact I envied it. I want those two to be together in the worst way. Sean has too many rules and I just don’t like the way he looks at things in life. He is too “cookie cutter”. It’s like he envies Quinn and wants to be like him. But he’s the safe choice for Jessica. I can’t wait to read the next installment. Cliffhangers get me every time! You’re killing me Smalls!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent as usual. A mix of collision of many different lifestyles. Still waiting for final chapter with Beth.

IntoblackIntoblack10 months ago

Impatiently waiting. . .

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt10 months ago

Since Sean is a fictional character, I don’t feel cruel for saying “Adios sucker!” Don’t hate him, but let’s be honest, Jess and Quinn belong together. There’s still one way that can happen. Jess takes the bite. I’m sure there would be oodles of paperwork, but I bet an exemption could be arranged under the unusual circumstances. Just so long as Gretchen doesn’t get kicked to the curb, you understand.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am curious if perhaps Stan is a werebear? Also, why the continued secrecy about werewolves from Carl? It seems kind of contrived that they would be able to keep that up. Additionally, I haven't cared for Sean since he was brought into the story, although I can't put my finger on why.

Wolftight21Wolftight2110 months ago

I wonder if a timeskip is coming cause this has me thinking there is - They did work out, for a few years at least, before my heart was broken.

In regard's to the comment of FirstClassFlirt.

I'm sure there has to be a loophole in the treaty somewhere.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

What a cliffhanger. Who is going to die?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous