All Comments on 'Matt's Choice'

by Breaker_Of_Chains

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

odds are this should be in fetish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's still stupid.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, the arguments were all correct and the answers to the many idiotic comments on the Internet or here are okay. But it didn't turn out to be a real sexy stimulating story. But for the fundamental statements on the subject of cock cages alone, you've earned 4*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story not good.. It's the start of self mutilation. next step is her locking him up in a steel cage and she having control of the key and hiding it from him. LP

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea, but have to admire a well written and put together story.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea, but what two consenting adults wish to do inside the privacy of their marriage, is of no concern to me. Toys, role playing, and the like, can help keep things interesting in a marriage without the destructive effects of introducing outsiders to the marriage bed.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Just cant go along with these, a raging boner in tighty whities and jeans is bad enough never mind a cock cage, that would hurt. No normal man wants to hurt mr happy. Cage up the receiver of pleasure? Wtf for? Unless you’ve lost your balls, have no testosterone etc…. Other than that a guy is not right in the head to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well done! A few small typos but I liked the story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still just a fucking moron, with a wife trying to go long with the insanity so he doesn't know she thinks he's just a pussy, but too expensive to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a well written story, with a great, realistic feel to it. Probably won't vibe with the audience in this category. But a good story still (along with your previous one) - keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Self chastity? Why? Just don't fuck each other for a week. You don’t need a chastity thing to stop yourself from fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The problem is that this is a fetish story. Post it as such.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This is one ridiculous concept. The whole cock cage idea is beyond silly.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I'd never nail down junior myself but I hear some folks do use them to a great benefit for themselves as a couple.

Two adults, having fun together, so no harm no foul. And quite honestly this is about what I've gathered from others as to what a couple days in jail will do for a man.

Way better than the usual closeted crap we've been getting.

Breaker_Of_ChainsBreaker_Of_Chainsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your feedback! I wish I could figure out how to edit a story so that I can place it in the correct category. (I'm new to the website and still learning how posting works) I would like to state for those who dislike Chastity play (Totally get why you would after reading some stories on the website) But this couple is different, Matt is totally in control of it, Cindy really wants nothing to do with it. The open-ended ending lets you imagine if he continues or doesn't, it is up to him cause that is how it should be. At the end of the day it is a toy to use in the bedroom, it's not supposed to be used as a torture device that so many authors seems to place it as. Torture fantasy has its place but for me I dislike it and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I love enthusiastic consent, where both people in the relationship are agreed and wanting to do something for the other. It may not be your cup of tea (much like how paddling/caning/spanking/causing injury to my partner isn't mine) but to some it is. I just wanted to showcase a story where the fetish is used and respected in a safe and loving environment.

Also, no, Cindy isn't going to turn into one of those abrasive dom types that will torture and force him on his knees, making him into a cuck that's not me, and there is plenty of those stories already available. This one is different. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I suppose a couple could wear ethnic costumes, change the color of their skin with makeup, and have raucous sex while calling each other every racial cultural slur imaginable, culminating in fantastic mind-blowing orgasms. I suppose. But why would anyone want to read that? Why would anyone think that was cute, loving, OK, or just a matter of personal choice. Hey, they can do what they want in the privacy of their home. Which is exactly true. But when you display a story about it it is no longer private. It becomes something meant for public consumption.

I'm glad this couple enjoy their marriage, but this was gross to read and contemplate. Some things really are better kept to yourself. Still, thanks for the effort.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Not my thing.

But hey, if the couple is doing it only to themselves for fun.

Well, to each his own. At least no one is getting cucked.

Because I hate cuck stories.

/

I was wondering though -- why as of 02/22/2022 this one only got 3.02 stars?

I guess not kinky enough?

Duke567Duke567about 2 years ago

A story designed to insult a fetish the author doesn't understand?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chastity cages are not toys to everyone, some people do wear them years on end. You are right cockolding doesn’t have to be part of it. It’s a control and denial POWER, with love it can be a lot of fun, why do men have to be the one to initiate or decide when to have sex..

chefjess2039chefjess203910 months ago

@Duke567 it's not an insult it's just his take in the fetish there is no rite or wrong way to do Chastity. Have you ever heard the saying "to each their own" if your take on chastity is to lock it away forever while watching your wife/lover having sex with others then I say good on you go for it but by all means don't judge someone if there take does not line up with yours. great story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a terrific story! I’m sorry that it got into the wrong category. In fetish, the scores might have been all 4’s and 5’s. The couple experimented with this new toy and had a rip-roaring good time. The first time. I’d hope they would try it again every now and then.

As we all know, no chastity cage can contain a man who really wants out of it. So I believe that a man wearing a cage for his woman is pretty much all on the Honor System.

It seem to me that part-time or occasional chastity could enhance other types of kinky activity.

But I question, why do so many chastity stories end up in cuckoldry? In Chastity, the two have a special sex secret that’s all their own! Why involve others? To humiliate the man? Where then is mutual respect for your soulmate and best friend?

I love this short story. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreaker_Of_Chains@Breaker_Of_Chains
I am an adult female who loves to write, I prefer M/M but love exploring and writing new things. I love to write stories of subs/subissive people finding their own inner strength and overcoming obstacles. I am a huge supporter of safe/consenting BDSM, I absolutely detest any ...