All Comments on 'Mature Couple's Submission'

by SindeeM

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SindeeMSindeeM4 months agoAuthor

This is my first time writing a stiory, This is just the introduction to a much longer story. I wanted to understand how to post, formatting, how it would look and such. There is nothing much hardcore in this short intro but more to come. Any suggestions for grammar, formatting and such is welcome.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Omg! Need part 2 when she gets it😍

LovesflashersLovesflashers4 months ago

It’s a good introduction with what I assume will be more to come. I am excited to see where the story goes. I always enjoy reading the woman’s perspective on things

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Then husband tell his Darkest Fantasies. I always wanted you to put my cock in to a very small, (like flat) chastity cage, and make me a cuckold slave. That you use for all of you creampie clean ups before you will me have the sloppy seconds. I know Lets Combine both, our Fantasies for the rest of our lives in retirement..

SindeeMSindeeM4 months agoAuthor

I just submitted chapters 2 thru 5. It will probably get posted tomorrow. Any feedback on the characters is greatly appreciated. I was not quite sure where to go with the male cuckold character. After chapter5 I will get to Amanda in much more detail. Chapter 2 thru 5 does have another female character and some development of Richard. Thanks for the feedback.

CybersleuthCybersleuth4 months ago

Great start. I am looking forward to what comes next.

SindeeMSindeeM4 months agoAuthor

I hope the moderators publish the next chapters soon.

cmj711cmj7113 months ago

Mmm kinky & fun.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Great start, and thank you for your comment. Do take the time to develop the main characters so we can know more about their thoughts and feelings as they embark on their kinky journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous