Mature Wife's Birthday Pt. 05

Story Info
Rebecca's Memories Of A Past Fling.
1.5k words
4.2
5.4k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Please read parts 1 through 4, before reading this. It will explain a lot. The series is about a shared wife, enjoying her sexuality to it's utmost. If you're not into it, read no further.

On with the story:

Rebecca climbed on to the bed and lay beside me, with her head on belly. As she stroked my cock, she reflected on the events of the evening,

'I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record, but are you sure you're okay?'

'Okay? I think I'm better than okay. Is something bothering you?'

'I don't know. Part of me feels like I went too far.'

'Why? I'm fine. Everything I said to Luke and Greg was true. Those two men had the experience of a lifetime tonight, and you, my darling wife, showed me your innermost desires. On top of it all, they really love you. You may have started out as their chance to get laid, but you made them work for you, desire you! So, all in all, I think tonight was a success.'

'I love you... so much! I know we've always talked about me and other men, and their have been men that've hit on me, but I still have some guilt about what Luke and I did.'

'Baby, I gave you a pass. Maybe I gave you a pass because of all those times I broke off with you... when we were supposed to be going steady. I had my own guilt to deal with. I know it's confusing, emotions often are. But now, we've experienced and fulfiiled some of our wildest fantasies! And... I do not regret it.'

'To be honest, I don't regret it either. I really got into playing "Candy", as you know!'

'Yeah, you really played the part well. But the truth is, "Candy" was you, and you are one hot and lusty nympho!'

'Oh yeah! Maybe you'd like some it now.'

With that, she took my cock in her mouth and slowly sucked, pausing to tease me,

'You like'd it, didn't you.'

'Uh huh.'

'Greg and Luke... licking my pussy.'

'Yeah, that was hot. Watching you seduce them... making them eat you... oh baby...'

'I thought you'd enjoy that... are you ready to cum?'

'Uh huh, really close.'

'Get up!'

I quickly got up and stood by the bed as she slid to the floor, once again sucking my cock, teasing as before,

'I love your cock, baby... but their cocks were nice too! Did you like... watching me suck them!'

'Fuck yeah...I could see everything...you acted...no... you were a cocksucking slut...'

'Yeah... I loved every minute of it... you can't cum yet, baby.'

She stopped sucking me and looked deep into my eyes, as my cock throbbed and twitched near her face. Cupping her breasts, licking her lips, she continued teasing,

'You loved it! Didn't you!'

'God yes!'

'Every cocksucking minute of it! Their big, long pricks coated with my spit, sliding between my sexy hot lips...'

'Yes, damn it... yes!'

'Did you like watching cum spurt all over me?'

'Yes!'

'All over my face and tits?'

'Becky...Please.. suck me!'

And she did, sucking me deep into her mouth, slowly withdrawing, and back in, gazing upward at me, taking me to the edge. She knew I was close, leaned back, stroking me as I climaxed,

'Ahhhh, yeahhh!'

'That's it baby! Cum on me!'

I was amazed at the amount she coaxed out of me. Truly one of my most copious loads of spunk. As she stroked, three long ropes of cream coated her face, dripping down onto her breasts. I kept cumming, spilling the last of my load on her tits.

'Yeah, baby...that was huge! Look at your cocksucking slut! You like it?'

'Becky... I am so glad.. you're mine!'

'And always will be, baby! I'm yours forever! And I'll do anything... anything, to make you happy!'

She grabbed my cock and milked the last of my cum out onto her tongue. Then she coated my shaft with the cum off her tits and face and licked it clean.

'Do you like your little cumslut?'

'No. I luv my little cumslut! You are amazing! Greg was right! You are an older man's wet dream. For that matter, you're any man's wet dream!'

She stood and kissed me deeply, sharing the taste of my cum. She is a passionate kisser, and when in the mood, I never fail to get hard again. Which is exactly what she wanted.

'Hmmm, hard again.. that's my man.'

Laying seductively on the bed, pulling me beside her, she softly asked,

'What can I do for you now, lover?'

'You can let me love your beautiful body.'

'That won't be hard.'

I slid my cock slowly inside her, I said, 'But that's not all I want. While I fuck you... you're gonna tell me all about you and Luke.'

Her look of ecstasy slowly changed to surprise, with a hint of guilt.

'That's what I want, baby. All the details. Not the "Coles Notes" version.'

I kept thrusting slowly, trying to balance her physical reactions with her reluctance to talk,

'David. I really did have... a hard time remembering... I didn't want to talk about it... I thought I'd hurt you, and I had an awful time getting over it.'

'Seems you're over it now.'

Still thrusting, but slower, I could see sexual frustration building,

'Please, don't be angry.'

'I'm not angry, I'm horny. I heard some details tonight I hadn't heard before, and it turned me on! Now, I want you to tell me everything while I fuck you! I want you to purge any guilt you're habouring, and let it go...'

'Promise me -'

'Just tell me.'

'We met on the first day. Things were really busy and I'd never been through anything like it. Luke could tell I was a bit flustered and helped show me around.'

'What a nice guy.'

'He was.... when the day was over, he asked me out for a drink...what could it hurt...we went to a Tavern...had some drinks and food... he made me feel sexy... I thought he was sexy too...'

'Keep going. Feel my cock inside you? Think about Luke, when he fucked you tonight.'

'He had a car... and when we left the Tavern... we stood by his car in the parking lot and kissed... God baby, I felt so free...and fucking horny...he kissed my neck and grabbed my ass... I felt kinda exposed...acting like that... outside...it really turned me on but... I said we should get in the car... we made out in the car.. kissing like mad... he was sitting in the driver seat and... I was kneeling beside him...he pulled my tube top down... feeling my tits...'

I leaned down and sucked a nipple, 'He sucked them, didn't he?'

'Oh gawd, yesss... he licked and sucked my tits... he drove me... crazy!'

I rose and continued fucking her slowly, as she seems to re-live the moments from her past. Her eyes were closed, her arms over her head, breathing deeply as her passion increased.

'Tell me more!'

'I was so fucking horny...I was touching him..all over... rubbing the bulge in his pants....he... he unzipped and freed his cock...oh gawd baby...baby, fuck me...'

'Keep going! Tell me more!'

'I couldn't help myself... couldn't resist... I felt like such a slut...I grabbed his cock... and... went down on him!'

'I thought you might.'

'I did...I wanted it so bad...he was really hard... and I wanted to please him... show him how good I was...'

'You're so good!'

'He started to squirm in the seat... said he was gonna cum... '

She was reaching a peak now, the memory fresh in her mind. Breathing in gasps, she grabbed my ass, pulling me deeper inside her.

'Gawd baby... fuck me baby, fuck me!'

I increased my pace, but still holding back, teasing.

'Then what? Tell me!'

'I heard him groan... and the taste of cum...spurting in my mouth... a lot of it... Jesus David! Fuck me harder!!'

'I can see you now... topless with your head in his lap.. bobbing up and down.. sucking a virtual strangers cock, in a parking lot...'

'Yes! I felt so dirty... so slutty...a slutty cocksucker! I didn't give a damn about anything... Fuck Me David! Yes! Just like that... harder baby...aaaAAAHHH YES! YESSS!'

I could feel her warm juices around my shaft, like a reward for my performance. I've always like that feeling. Looking down at her, I watched her chest heave, as her breathing slowed, looking at me nervously, eyes wet, 'Oh My God! I --'

'You did want I wanted you to do. Enjoy your body. Experience sexual freedom, and you did. I love you so much, Becky! Please... don't worry.'

She wiped her eyes and smiled, 'It seems kinda silly now, after what happened tonight!'

'I guess so.'

'But I got so worked up just now. I was like I was there again, so turned on! So horny!'

'I could tell. Thanks for that. We can talk more tomorrow. I think I'd like to hear more details about the sexy young wife at a conference. It really turned me on.'

'You are such a naughty man!'

'Married to a very naughty woman!'

It's very likely that Dave and Rebecca will meet Greg and/or Luke again. Well see.