All Comments on 'Mature Wife's Birthday Pt. 05'

by wasagadave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

I love how you have brought them to this point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmm, I am a shared wife and I love every second of it! I don't cheat, we agree on each guy and my husband loves watching other guys with me.. And yes, I know that means I am a slut lol. And a very happily married slut!

I think those that are saying bad things are jealous lol. And why so mad and mean?? If you don't like it don't read it.

The story is really good and I can relate to it and say that I have had similar encounters in real life...

This lifestyle isn't for everyone and I do struggle with the morality of it sometimes. All I can say is this story is a fantasy and the writer is very good at depicting real life.. I was very frustrated sexually and now very satisfied and so is my husband..

wasagadavewasagadaveabout 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous, I wish you weren't! Thank you for your comment. It means a lot to me! To have a woman like you enjoy it means so much! If you have time, please contact me. I'd love to hear more of the woman's perspective.

Until 'slut' becomes the female equivalent of 'stud' there can be no sexual equality!

SmokeylinkSmokeylink12 months ago

I appreciate that it’s different from the typical where the story starts with good intentions but then quickly spirals to the dark side. Like that they experienced this together and at no point was there a loss of respect or love.

Hope this event is the start of future adventures!

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Loved this series this is the way these things should be

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good fantasy? Maybe not. More men/women then one realizes share each other with an other. It is called swinging. We did this once over a 2 year period with 1, 2 or 3 other couples.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwasagadave@wasagadave
Married male, really enjoy erotica. My favourite fantasies include any situation where a woman enjoys sex to its fullest. I enjoy reading about women being pleasured. I really enjoy literotica. Certain categories are not for me so I don't often read them. I tire of the self im...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES