All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 17'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another amazing chapter. The author never ceases to surprise and please the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far the story is great. I would love to see Dave turn William

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read…….sure hope there’s more to cum. Really hoping daughter gets blacked also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“After she had finished her shower and make-up, she chose a knee-length blue dress that she hadn't worn for a long time. It showed just a little cleavage. Under she wore white lace underwear and pull-up stockings. She finished the outfit with 5-inch heels and a light white jacket. She looked in the mirror, delighted at the image facing her. She thought she looked beautiful and sexy, realising that she didn't need everything on show to look good. Her tits looked large as ever in the push-up bra but she had grown to love rather than detest them.”

I have commented on this before, and the author does a wonderful job describing the lingerie and outer clothes that Lydia puts on and how she thinks she looks over the course of the story. . She has gotten to prefer sexy, revealing clothes, with 5 or 6 inch heels but here she realizes that she doesn’t have to show a lot of cleavage or thigh to look sexy. She definitely wants to feel and look sexy. This is a subtle touch that the author added, and again works to add to the eroticism of the scene. And lastly, Lydia has come to love her big, sexy, tits that highlight her amazing and youthful body, after so many years hating them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Melia suddenly became Emily about one half way through this chapter, and needs to be corrected.

MarriedandneedingmoreMarriedandneedingmoreover 1 year agoAuthor

Author Note: Thanks for the encouragement to go on. Just to say it may be a little while for next chapter as away and very little time to get to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She watched him examine her body, the lust clear in his eyes. She reached back and took off her bra and watched him look at her tits in awe. . . .He looked at her remove her bra and saw her amazing tits, nicely round, huge but yet firm. He thought that she had the body of a 30 year old."

Almost like a strip tease to reveal her very large 34DD tits, standing firm on her chest. Despite Lydia's protestations that she is nothing "special," she now knows that she is beautiful with a fabulous body, and she enjoys revealing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Lydia, you are an unbelievable woman. Sexy, beautiful and intelligent with a body built for sex."

She blushed, "Stop please Brian. I'm nothing special."

He stared at her, "What did I say before? Believe me you are a lot more than special."

This so much different Lydia's experience with James, but more so with Stella, whose only only compliment was that she was a "good whore." Brian's compliments will boost her growing self confidence to new

heights. And with "a body of a 30-year old!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After her experiences with Melia, Brian, and Ben, and their compliments, and how good the sex was, Lydia will be feeling really good and should have no hesitation calling Peter to set up a date with him and Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another terrific chapter. Lydia is finding out that she really likes sex with women, and that she is more beautiful and youthful than she even now could imagine. Sleeping overnight with Brian is a big step, but one that Lydia took without any misgivings or second thoughts. I anticipate that it is certain that she will have no shyness or reluctance to call Peter to set up a date with him and Jackie. In the next chapter I also anticipate that William and Lydia will discuss further and agree on their new relationship. The results of his medical example will help determine how it will work. It is more than likely they will continue to sleep in separate bedrooms. And Gillian? Will these new experiences affect her submissiveness to James and Stella? The author has topped his best again. Really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the other commenters regarding Gillian. You have teased us enough and something interesting and erotic with her should be included in the story. She seems to be a dedicated student who loves to suck cock nd fuck. I would love it if Lydia could come out to Gillian about her new sex life and they can share their sexual appetites somehow. Perhap[s with Jackie and Peter. You will probably surprise us, and I look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t think that Lydia ever had any guilt or regret for her sexual activities. She considered her sexual “adventures” a separate part of her life, something she needed and would not give up, annd unrelated to her home life. So when she reflected that Brian was the first man she spent the night with other than her husband, she thought of the countless “unbelievable orgasms” she had and how satisfied she was. She got into bed and slipped her head on his chest, under his arms, and went to sleep. Tomorrow will be a new day for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait to see what the doctor says about William. This may open the door to his becoming a cuckold even more than his thoughts in the last chapter that suggested that he is understands and accepts the changes in Lydia that he sees or imagines.

MarriedandneedingmoreMarriedandneedingmoreover 1 year agoAuthor

author note: thanks for the feedback, i will review and correct, it will take a number of days before it is re-published

pip46pip46over 1 year ago

Great story and so well written, I hope there is a lot more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All your chapters are well worth reading again and again, there is so much in each of them. Thoughts, little asides, comments, and seemingly minor actions all help build to major events in the story, and it is fun ferreting them out and fitting them in a pattern. In the last chapter Lydia is almost a changed woman, poised, so self-confident, and aware of her fabulous tits and body that she knows is incredibly sexy. She was clearly attracted to Jackie and to Peter. This chapter brings a lot of that to a head. Lydia had no hesitation to meet Melia in her room for what she must have known was sex. She found the experience was fantastic and wants more. Then she saw Brian and went to his room and Ben joined them later. She left a message with Gillian and stayed all night with Brian. All of these encounters were made far outside of James’ influence and Lydia made her own decisions to meet with Melia and Brian without any hesitation. The author has taken Lydia to a new sexual level. She is no longer solely dependent on James for sexual satisfaction although she enjoys being his submissive and really wants to please him as often as she can. Lydia now knows for sure that she is very beautiful, sexy, and “special” as both Melia and Brian told her. Brian also said that she had the “body of a 30-year old,” which from the story does not seem to be an exaggeration. James showed his less admirable side, and it almost seems that he cannot get sexual pleasure except when he is dominating a woman. Lydia is certainly poised for her experience with Jackie and Peter, and perhaps more through them in the coming chapters. This is a fascinating and very well-written story, and Lydia is a compelling leading lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More thoughts on Gillian, a very interesting character in this story. As I speculated in an earlier comment, I would not be surprised if she found Lydia’s disc, and played it. If so, she would have been shocked, but also interested to find out what such an experience would be like. From what we know about Gillian so far, she could bring it up with her mother. This hypothetical conversation could be very interesting. Lydia might not give away too much, other than it was an amazing experience. If this conversation occurs after Jackie and Peter had sex with Lydia and they invited her to their swingers’ club, it is possible that Lydia, knowing of Gillian’s curiosity about sex with multiple partners, could arrange to have Peter and Jackie invite her as well to join them. This could open a possible door for Lydia and Gillian to take their mother-daughter relationship to a new level, as two very sexy women with voracious appetites for sex, who could share their sexual experiences with each other. Conceivably the swingers’ club could provide a venue for them to engage in sex together with others, if not necessarily with each other, although that could be possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always, this story is so rich in detail that build to big changes, not just for Lydia, but for William and Gillian too. The end of this story also showed cracks in James' veneer that could foretell interesting new events. The author has crafted an interesting and fascinating tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Inside though, she knew she felt unbelievably satisfied. She had lost count of her number of orgasms, but she felt on a total high with them."

It seems that Lydia is a happy and fulfilled woman after intense sex with Melia and then immediately with the twins. She cuddled up with Brian's arms over her and went right to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia will be calling Peter very soon. Even if she is able to please James in the next few days, Lydia needs what Peter and Jackie can offer, and she will need it soon.

jmironjmironover 1 year ago

Amazing story.

Chapter 16 and 17 deserves a 6 stars!

Really!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a chapter! Rich with details and wonderful sex scenes. Your character Lydia has truly become amazing. And of course, more tantalizing details and hints that could lead to something exciting in the next chapter. Whatever think might happen never quite does; you have a knack for taking the reader down unexpected or wonderful new paths, yet always based solidly on has gone before. Exception: Jackie and Peter were not expected at all, but they are essential (I think) to the direction you are taking Lydia and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lydia was shocked beyond belief that she was even contemplating having sex with both twins, and this shortly after her time with Melia.”

I am not sure that “shocked” is the right word. “Surprised but thrilled” might better describe her reaction, given how quickly she got Ben’s cock in her mouth, and then reached for Brian’s to suck it too. Lydia loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jmiron is right on: “6 stars” for the last two chapters. This story is getting better by leaps and bounds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Still the same nonsense. A wife and mother who becomes a whore and completely ignores her husband. I'm waiting for the chapter where William sues the boss of Lydia and his company and divorces the whore. But as I can see from the comments, the sex-hungry fans can hardly be satisfied!

And for the anonymous commenter who mentions me: It's amazing that there are people who see any character development in these porn stories other than from "normal" to "whore"! But like I said, I don't want to complain, I know which side I'm on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Melia to Lydia in Melia’s room: “I'll be honest with you Lydia. I always thought 50 was old but looking at you, I need to reconsider."

Believe it when a woman makes this kind of comment. Another nugget from the Author. And of course, it adds even more to the eroticism of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lydia, do you want this?"

"Oh will you just fuck me, Brian. Now."

Lydia’s line caught my attention immediately. It seemed out of character for her; she tended not to talk much in sex scenes. Mostly the author described what she was doing, mixed with moans and sounds of slurping cock, sometimes screams of ecstasy. In this line Lydia is demanding, which could be a reflection of her new sexual self-confidence. She knows what she wants and demands that Brian give it to her. She doesn't want to be teased and complimented, she wants to be fucked hard and immediately, and she let Brian know very forcefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Hoping the next chapter will come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems certain that after her recent experiences and comments by Jackie, Peter, Melia, Brian, and Ben, Lydia will feel more

confident that she is indeed very beautiful and sexy and she is indeed "special."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many threads to pursue: William's thoughts about Lydia and his ambiguous proposal to Lydia, the hidden disc, Gillian, Dave, what Lydia told Emily, Jackie and Peter, Melia and the Henderson twins, and of course, James and Stella. These should take many, many more

chapters, thank goodness! What a terrific erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"He thought she looked incredibly sexy these days and found himself thinking of her with other men. He also knew, from his days in dressing rooms, that he did not have a large cock and wondered if he had ever really satisfied her. He could not recall her having orgasms."

This seems like an appropriate time to recall William's thoughts from a chapter or

two back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has become an astonishingly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“She watched him examine her body, the lust clear in his eyes. She then saw him take off his shirt to expose his chiselled chest and then his trousers and underwear to reveal a large thick cock. She reached back and took off her bra and watched him look at her tits in awe.”

These two sentences are very revealing. Here Brian stripped and Lydia admired his “chiseled chest” and his “large thick cock.” In return, she took off her bra to display her large, round, and firm tits, which she knew he wanted to see before anything else. Not only does Lydia now “love” her big tits, but she wants to show them off to a man she barely knew but wanted to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

James was concerned that they had given away too much in the deal with the Henderson. Emily no doubt filled Vincent in on James’ activities with Lydia. Will these issues crop up again and if so, how will they impact James and the business? As perhaps their biggest customer, will the Hendersons have a larger presence in the business? Will Lydia see more of Melia and the twins as a result?

MarriedandneedingmoreMarriedandneedingmoreabout 1 year agoAuthor

Author Note: Apologies to all waiting on next chapters. It may be a week or two. Life has a habit of getting in the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the update> I can handle week or two for the next chapter in your fabulous story! You have packed so much into this very erotic story that makes it among the very best on this site. I hope to read many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to see if William becomes more accepting of Lydia’s new life, even it seems to largely exist in his imagination, so in the dark is he about his wife’s activities. Also anticipating some changes with Gillian. These may have to wait for Jackie and Peter’s involvement with Lydia in a big way. And then Lydia is still evolving, with no boundaries in sight. So much is happening now that anything is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope to see more scenes like the one at the swimming pool, where Lydia was enjoying displaying her big tits, hot body, shapely legs, and tight ass to the men there. Your descriptions of what she was doing then, and her thoughts while doing it, were incredibly erotic. This contrasts with her weak denials that she is gorgeous and “special.” I hope that such protestations will soon disappear and her exhibitionist side will come out more and more as she becomes increasingly sexual in her every move, except when at home of course. You have set up a nice tension between her weak reluctance to being complimented on her big tits and hot body and her increasing enjoyment, if not arousal, in showing off her big tits and hot body. What an incredible character in Lydia you have created, and what story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Inside though, she knew she felt unbelievably satisfied. She had lost count of her number of orgasms, but she felt on a total high with them. She returned to the bed, conscious that this would be the first time that she actually slept with another man, almost a boy she reminded herself. He pulled her over to him and she put her head on his chest under his arms. In that position both slipped into a sleep quickly.”

I have commented on this before, but this is an excellent example of the author showing how successful Lydia has become in completely separating her sex life from her home life. She had no hesitation in calling Gillian and telling her a convincing lie in order to spend the night with Brian. Whatever her reasons, she is losing no sleep over her now very active sex life. It also seems quite clear that her expanded sexual repertoire does not extend to her husband except for her outstanding blowjobs, which he loves but wonders where she learned to enjoy something she formerly hated. Lydia has no second thoughts or misgivings about this either. It seems that so long as she feels she loves her family and takes care of them as she always has, her other activities are just that: her other, private, activities, with no second guessing. Keeping them hidden from her family is now almost second nature. What an amazing character the author has created!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia will soon have some major decisions to make, as she is getting a lot of cock every week, only some of it during her supposed “working hours,” and it appears that she wants, and needs (or readily accepts), a cock or pussy, on a frequent basis. Matching her sexual appetite she is now in high demand from the now several other characters in the story, who find her beauty and sexuality irrestible. Things will get complicated unless things change for her, William, and Gillian. It will be interesting to see how her home life as wife and mother will adapt to her sexual needs in her other life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Back to this chapter’s big unknowns, but little mentioned: the hidden disc and William’s prognosis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmm, thinking some more about William. It seems obvious to me that he won’t be able to go back to work, as that would put him in close proximity with Lydia, who, as Andy did NOT share with Gillian, now dresses much more sexily than the other secretaries, save Gemma. It will be very interesting to see how the author addresses William’s future, as it would seem to have a major impact on the story. Leave it to the author to surprise us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“She wondered if William could ever live with the knowledge that she had sex with others, if she truly convinced him that it would not impact their marriage. That was her last thought as she drifted off to sleep.”

These were the thoughts two nights before Lydia met, and had sex with Melia and the Henderson twins. Now William’s medical appointment is coming up. William seems more and more ready for a cuckold role. How will the medical prognosis for him affect their relationship. Lydia apparently will try to convince William that their marriage will endure even as she find sexual satisfaction elsewhere. It looks like some kind of accommodation may be in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What will be the consequences of Lydia's conversation with Emily? Very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So far, Lydia has not shown any emotional feelings for any of her lovers. She remains somewhat shy (despite her increased desire to show off her sexy body, big tits, and tight ass), and has not initiated sex with any of them. Once aroused, she becomes fully engaged, and loves everything sexual that she has experienced, and clearly wants more of these experiences. The author has her describe her sexual liaisons as “experiences,” which may indicate that she loves the sex, but feels no commitment or affection. That she reserves for William. She has a commitment to James, as his secretary, and as his submissive, but the latter is to gain more “experiences.” She has shown no reluctance for any of the sex acts that James and Stella have directed her to undertake, and has not indicated that she has reached her limits. Outside or James and Stella, Lydia has been sexually attracted to several men, most of whom had very fit bodies (“chiseled”) and were of course sexually attracted to her as well. She has been quite willing to have new experiences with these partners and has chosen to do so on her own volition. At this point she has not had sex with Peter, but wants him. If she calls him, it will be another first: the first time she has reached out to a man she wants to fuck. At this point she is a bit surprised, but very pleased and satisfied, will the sexual experiences she has had and all the orgasms that they gave her, and she wants, and perhaps now needs, more. I will repeat, Lydia has so far compartmentalized her life, keeping her sexual activities completely separate from her role as wife and mother. The author has created a very interesting and compelling character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So far, Lydia has not shown any emotional feelings for any of her lovers. She remains somewhat shy (despite her increased desire to show off her sexy body, big tits, and tight ass), and has not initiated sex with any of them. Once aroused, she becomes fully engaged, and loves everything sexual that she has experienced, and clearly wants more of these experiences. The author has her describe her sexual liaisons as “experiences,” which may indicate that she loves the sex, but feels no commitment or affection. That she reserves for William. She has a commitment to James, as his secretary, and as his submissive, but the latter is to gain more “experiences.” She has shown no reluctance for any of the sex acts that James and Stella have directed her to undertake, and has not indicated that she has reached her limits. Outside or James and Stella, Lydia has been sexually attracted to several men, most of whom had very fit bodies (“chiseled”) and were of course sexually attracted to her as well. She has been quite willing to have new experiences with these partners and has chosen to do so on her own volition. At this point she has not had sex with Peter, but wants him. If she calls him, it will be another first: the first time she has reached out to a man she wants to fuck. At this point she is a bit surprised, but very pleased and satisfied, will the sexual experiences she has had and all the orgasms that they gave her, and she wants, and perhaps now needs, more. I will repeat, Lydia has so far compartmentalized her life, keeping her sexual activities completely separate from her role as wife and mother. The author has created a very interesting and compelling character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Building on the last comment, I can think of only two instances where Lydia expressed strong feelings regarding sex but unrelated to her orgasms and pure sexual pleasure, and both have been repeated: she became instantly angry and jealous at the thought of Gemma taking her place, however briefly, as James' fucktoy. The second were those instances when she knew that Gillian had been pleasured by Andy's large cock, and felt pangs of jealousy. But there was a third, when Dave expressed affection for her and said he wanted to "make love" with her. She liked that, even as she was fearfully yet eagerly anticipating his huge cock in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Almost all of Lydia’s thoughts now seem to go to sex and the pleasures and orgasms that she gets from other men and women. It seems to matter little whether her sexual “experiences” come from direction by James and Stella or from partners who want her and whom she wants. She is hoping, apparently, that she can “truly” convince William to accept her purely sexual needs (with no romantic attachements) and that she loves him and will remain loyal to him and the family. It appears that he may be coming around. William has come to feel “proud” that the new, sexy, and self-confident Lydia is his wife. He likes the more revealing clothes that she sometimes models for him before going to work (or for the evening with James and the Hendersons). At the same time he worries that she is getting sexual satisfaction from James that he cannot give her. He appears to recognize, however dimly, that she deserves to live a life that has been denied her for the past 30 years as a sex-deprived housewife. The medical prognosis will be key to what happens next with their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"She reached back and took off her bra and watched him look at her tits in awe."

To repeat an earlier comment, Lydia now loves showing off her very large and firm tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Lydia was a happy woman today. As she had showered that morning, she hummed away in the shower. She had dressed in her comfy house clothes but still chose to wear sexy lingerie. She looked forward to a day in the house, getting lots done. She smiled to herself when she thought that she could live without sex until the next week. She had been well satisfied already this week."

As has been commented on before, Lydia wants and needs to be fucked hard and frequently. In this scene she is happily going about her wifely chores, thinking of the sexual pleasures she already experienced this past week that will keep her satisfied until the next week. The author has created a character who views sex as a source of great pleasure and positive feelings that she can take with her to her quite separate life and responsibilities as wife and mother, without any second thoughts. Of course the sexy lingerie keeps her mind focused on the sex that she now knows will come within the next few days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“That evening, Lydia found it hard to concentrate on anything as she recalled in her mind Dave, as he put it "making love to her", in her bedroom. This was by far her best experience with a man to date. She had loved the feeling of his massive cock in her but more than that, she loved the intimacy of it, their mutual affection and attention for each other. This was the first time that she had personally chosen to have sex with a man. It had been her choice and her decision to do it.”

This was after Lydia fucked Dave, and it was a different experience for her; clearly nothing that James had given her. She will soon experience Melia, Brian, and Ben, all of whom thought she was very “special.” She “lost count of the number of orgasms, but she felt on a total high with them.” With all of these, Lydia experienced something she never felt with James or Stella, who completely controlled the kind of sex and with whom she would have it. These experiences seem to open a new door for Lydia. I suspect that when she gets together with Peter and Jackie, she will get more of these feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Everyone wants Lydia, and she seems to want them all as well. She is insatiable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to read that the two hotties, Lydia and Jackie, had teamed up to take on as many men and women as they could at the swingers club. Neither seem to have any limits, especially as Lydia’s desire for more sexual “experiences” beyond what James and Stella can offer seems to get stronger and stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"She could still not believe the type of relationship that Peter and Jackie had. It sounded exciting but scary to her. She realised that it would take very large trust in your partner. She was jealous that they had such a mindset and relationship. She wondered if William could ever live with the knowledge that she had sex with others, if she truly convinced him that it would not impact their marriage. That was her last thought as she drifted off to sleep."

This is from the end of the previous chapter and points toward more "experiences" for Lydia with Peter and Jackie and perhaps a new relationship with William.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In this chapter Lydia says to Melia and to Brian that she is “nothing special.” But in the preceding chapters she was fully aware of her fabulous body and tits and proudly showed it off at the public swimming pool, intentionally walking by groups of men. She knew they were checking out her big tits, shapely legs, and firm ass and liked the attention. So her seeming modesty with Melia and Brian seems a bit forced. Perhaps it is her conservative side coming out when they told her what she knew, but felt awkward hearing it expressed to her while at the same time enjoying the sex with them. She knew they were sexually attracted to her, and she to them. Perhaps the author is just conveying Lydia’s lingering modesty about her beauty, which I suspect will not linger much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dave, Jackie, Peter, Melia, Ben, and Brian all complimented Lydia on her beauty and sexiness. This stands in stark contrast to the words James, and especially Stella, used to describe Lydia: Slut and whore. Thus the split between Lydia’s sexually submissive desires and her sexual “choices” that she makes when she is attracted to someone. The author has created a fascinating tension in the story with the introduction of these new characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!