All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 18'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia may want to dress in a restrained conservative manner that still flatters her amazing figure and reserve her revealing attire for situations when she wants to have sex. Either way men and women will flock to her, well aware of her stunning sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It has not been noted previously, but the swingers club provides cover for its members sexual activities so that they can carry on their otherwise normal lives. This would greatly benefit Lydia once James is neutralized by Peter. It would ensure safe sex, and still allow Lydia to engage in every form of sex that she wants. Afterwards, she can return home to her new-normal life (assuming William accedes to her need for sexual satisfaction elsewhere). He would be assured that Lydia was engaging in safe sex and that it would not come back to hurt their family.

Her side liaisons with Dave seem to be very private, and if Andy is able to fuck her, or somehow have a threesome with Dave, that could be kept away from William, as it is now - mostly. Any possible sexual activity involving Gillian would again be obviously very private, and would depend of course on how Lydia and Gillian weigh their sexual pleasure against society “norms.” I suspect that their sexual pleasure would win out. Incest is a problem between men and women if they conceive a child. Sex between consenting female adults has no such risk. They would have to then just overcome any mother-daughter inhibitions and treat any relationship as just two women finding sexual pleasure with each other. Lydia already views the sex and its pleasures as just sex for its own sake, so if she and Gillian both view sex in that way, they can enjoy each other without constraint, and possibly share Dave and Andy - separately or together. Their sex would then be separate from their mother-daughter relationship. So much for my musings. Now everything is up to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where will Gillian’s discovery of her mother’s cum-soaked panties lead? Andy was not very helpful. It is likely that Gillian will pursue this further, with probably unexpected consequences for her and for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If sexy and highly sexual Gillian, with her substantial experience, including threesomes and perhaps more, put herself in her mother's shoes, I suspect she would be pursuing cock very energetically. She certainly wants to be fucked by Dave. And these thoughts would lead to. . . ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“You'd be surprised at how many accept it or even how many men encourage it."

Peter has planted this thought in Lydia’s head. Unbeknownst to her, William is already beginning to consider such a possibility. He is a nice guy, and does want his wife to be happy, even if he cannot satisfy her sexually. He is already thinking voyeuristic thoughts, imagining Dave with his huge cock plowing Lydia, and also Gillian. Change in their relationship seems to be on the immediate horizon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

". . .she went back to her own room to get ready. After doing her make-up she dressed in white lace undies, over which she wore jeans, a white T-shirt and red top. Looking in the mirror she thought she looked good, not too sexy or revealing, other than her large tits, standing proud under her top in the push-up bra."

Lydia now pays close attention to her clothes and how sexy she wants to look for work or play. Now always a push up bra to show off her very large tits, and rarely cotton panties. Today she wore tight jeans that showcased her long, slim legs and tight ass. Her sexual cravings are now constantly on her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Lydia drove her car home, sore but extremely happy. She could not believe how good two cocks had felt in her at the same time.”

She had the same feeling when Brian and Ben double-teamed her: Multiple orgasms. She will want to repeat these experiences again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait to read what the author has in store for busty and very sexy Gillian. Andy confessed to her that he would like to see her eat pussy and get fucked by another man. Obviously Gillian would like that too. Dave?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In this story William has lost almost all interest in sex, and Lydia has discovered the pleasures of sex, all kinds of sex. He seems on the verge of accepting what she will not give up. They have to have this conversation. What a story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can very easily see William and Lydia coming to an accommodation whereby she is able to continue with her separate sex life and remain a wife and mother. Many readers do not like cuckold stories. This is not one. All the cuckold stories I have seen involve couples in their 20’s or 30’s. This is not such a story. William and Lydia have been married for 30 years, Lydia is 50 and presumably William is older. They have four children, and a grandchild on the way. William has never been much interested in sex, and he admits it. Lydia, on the other hand has discovered that she is a stunning beauty, and with her fabulous body and very big tits, looks 30. She has also discovered that after 30 years of virtually no sex, she loves it, with one or more men, and with women. She is making up for lost time and will not give up the sex. So William is likely to accept her seeking sexual pleasure outside of their marriage, so long as she remains his wife and mother to their children. This is what Lydia wants too. This is a not unknown accommodation for people their age or older who love each other but where one partner has lost all interest in sex. I think the author has got it exactly right and there is a good amount of realism in their relationship and how is likely to evolve in this story so Lydia can continue with her very active sex life and get the pleasure that both realize she deserves. The author has simplified the realistic elements and Lydia enjoys sex for its own sake, and appears not have formed any emotional or romantic attachments with her sexual partners outside of sex. The affection that she shows her partners seem limited to their sexual relationship and goes not further. This is an amazing erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have commented on this before, but the author has Lydia smiling, apparently quite happy, when she was talking to Peter about having sex with him. She was also in a very comfortable and humorous mood, which he noticed. Lydia was showing this same kind of happy sexual self-confidence with Dave. She knows that she is gorgeous and men lust after her. And, as she told Peter, “I like it.” And so she now teases Dave with her big tits, and Peter, about becoming his submissive. “Are you volunteering, Peter," with a cheeky grin at him. The author has created a very three-dimensional character who is also incredibly sexy and loves the pleasures of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia will want cocks up her ass on a regular basis. She needs to add an enema to her bath preparation if she anticipates sex. She needs to always have lube with her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Given the slightest opportunity, Lydia would fuck Andy. It would take something more, and perhaps unexpected, for Lydia and Gillian to share him, although both would get great pleasure in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmm, Gillian is a younger mirror image of her very busty mom in her beauty and sexuality. She loves big cocks, which Andy has, and she enjoys deep throating him. She clearly wants Dave to fuck her and no doubt wants to deep throat him, which Lydia can do. She enjoys threesomes. As far as this reader can tell, she shares her mother's sexual drive and lack of inhibitions. She may be "shocked" at her mother's attire but she is impressed at how beautiful and her mother is. She knows her mother is now getting a lot of sex and does not really blame her. Where will the author take us with Gillian, whose sexual appetite seems to match her mom's?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia is completely uninhibited when it comes to sex. If something gives her sexual pleasure she loves it and wants more. For her it is that simple. It has been suggested before, but sex for her is not related to commitment, love, or obligation. This makes it apparently easy for her to separate in her own mind her world of sexual pleasure from her other world of wife and mother, obligation and responsibility, without guilt or misgivings. The author has created a fascinating character in Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia is clearly totally uninhibited and guilt-free when it comes to sex. If an act gives her an orgasm-or many orgasms, and sexual pleasure she loves it and wants more. She wants more of Dave’s huge cock — and other cocks — deep in her throat and pussy, more double-teaming with a cock in her pussy and ass, more gangbangs with several men, and more pussy. Lydia is a happy woman thinking of these experiences and is eagerly looking forward to more with Jackie and Peter and their swinger friends. Many experiences were new to her, l but she learned fast and was simply delighted when they all gave her so much sexual pleasure. As much as for her own pleasure, Lydia has quickly learned what gives a man — or woman — sexual pleasure and wants to please whomever she is with as much as she can. She has gotten very good at pleasing her sexual partners, and this gives her great satisfaction and pleasure too. Lydia is a very satisfied and happy woman. She will give up none of her new sexual life. Now she will have to resolve her relationship with old, frail, and disabled William. He appears ready to accede to her new life, separate from but parallel to, her role as wife and mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On different recent occasions in this story Lydia arrived home after having sex, and did not brush her teeth because she wanted to savor the taste of the cum in her mouth for as long as possible. On other occasions she did not change her cum-soaked panties after getting home because she wanted to feel the cum on her for as long as possible. The author has included these details, which emphasize how much Lydia loves sex and having men cum in her mouth and pussy and how she wants to prolong these pleasurable experiences, even after she got home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Assuming Peter helps Lydia get a new job, it will probably be something within her capabilities and experience; probably secretarial or administrative assistant. If so, will the dress requirements be conservative and stringent or allow Lydia to wear the push-up bras, low-cut blouses, short, tight skirts with slits up the sides, and 5 or 6 inch stiletto heels? Or would it be more conservative, where the blouses would not be low cut, but perhaps fitted over Lydia’s push-up bras with a fitted jacket, and pencil skirts almost to the knees, and heels perhaps 4” or even 5”? It is hard to imagine her not wanting to look professional, but also very sexy. Regardless, with her hair styled and with makeup, there is no way that Lydia can look anything but gorgeous, busty, and very sexy. Of course she would be wearing her sexy lingerie, possibly hoping for the chance to display her body. Would the boss, whether he or she, perhaps be in the swingers club? Could the new employer provide a gym membership? A full-service personal trainer might be just what she needs. Lydia had gotten so used to pleasing James on the job, that if she was not able to do that on a new job, something else would have to compensate. With her voracious sexual appetite, Lydia does need frequent sex to feel satisfied and happy. All of this raises some interesting possibilities for our sexpot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When Lydia and William come to accommodate her sexual life, she will likely be much less conservative in her dress when William can see her, as he also likes her new sexy look. Obviously Gillian will immediately notice and say something. The two women will have to come clean with their sexual wants and desires. Could they become less mother and daughter and more two beautiful, busty and very sexual women living in the same house? Does Gillian share her mother’s perception of sex as just for its own sake, and is her sexual appetite as voracious as that of her mother? If so, could Lydia share Dave’s huge cock with Gillian, who also lusts after it? Could Gillian share Andy? Where could any change in their relationship lead? Interesting possibilities for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two over-sexed women in the same house. Looking forward to read where this will lead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia is ready for a foursome with Gillian, Andy, and Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author has woven a wonderfully complex web of lust and sex, with a dose of realism large enough to make the story and the characters quite believable. It seems that all the interactions among Lydia and the other characters end up with very intense sex — this is an erotic story, after all. I have suggested before that Lydia’s very sexual daughter Gilliam could be brought into Lydia’s sexual orbit. She seems to be as unrestrained and uninhibited in her sexual wants and needs as her mother. Furthermore, she has been described by the author as a younger version of her youthful, beautiful, sexy, and very busty mother. Gillian has expressed “shock” and surprise at her now gorgeous and very sexy mother; could she possibly be aroused as well? I would love to read how they come to see each other as desirable sexual partners, and moreover, eager to share men — at first Dave and Andy — and more perhaps. The swingers club? The author has brought these two over-sexed and totally uninhibited hotties closer and closer to the point where they pleasure each other, regardless of their relationship. The author has proven to be extremely creative in developing his characters in a realistic-seeming yet incredibly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia now loves sucking cock and has become skilled taking a cock deep into her throat. There does not seem to be a cock she does not want in her mouth, fucking her throat until she can feel and taste the cum, which she now craves. I have not read that she has orgasmed from a cock in her mouth, but I would not be surprised if she became so aroused from the sensations that she would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thinking more about Gillian and some earlier comments, it is clear that thinking of her sexy Mom doing all that fucking aroused her and as soon as she saw Andy she wanted to be fucked. Was she imagining herself as her mother, sucking and fucking many times a week?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“While queuing to pay, she looked over at her husband. She thought he looked very tired, but what scared her was that she thought he looked old. She thought about the younger man she would soon have sex with and the difference between him and her husband. The thought saddened her.”

The author has created a wonderful tension in this story. Lydia wishes her husband could satisfy her, but since he clearly cannot, she will find the satisfaction that she cannot live without elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia was struck when Jackie told her that she did not think that people were meant to limit their sex to only one person. What she did not know was that her daughter Gillian had expressed the same thought to Andy just before she got him to admit that he would like to watch her with both a man and woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“When Andy woke that morning, he looked at the sleeping naked beauty that lay beside him. As he watched her sleep, he thought how much she resembled her sexy mother. After their discussion the previous night, he had thought a lot about Lydia. . . .As he thought this, he noticed Gillian smiling at him. He got on top of her and kissed her, feeling her open her legs for his hard cock.”

Gillian wanted Andy to fuck her after she thought about her mother’s cum-soaked pantie, and now Andy got hard looking at naked Gillian and thinking how much she looked like her sexy mother. It appears that both want Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This chapter is absolutely loaded with details and hints as to the many possibilities in this terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“She realised that she had made up her mind to once again see Dave and also to sleep with Peter. She also knew she wanted more experiences with the twins and with Melia and Jackie.”

This chapter is building up to more new experiences for Lydia. Not just the above, which Lydia is contemplating, but quite possibly Andy and perhaps Gillian, in ways she cannot imagine, but which have been suggested in prior comments. And Lydia also is looking forward to “experience” the swingers club, no doubt thinking of all the ways she can be pleasured.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What sort of a job can Peter get for Lydia that would take advantage of her skills and talents? Secretary or the like? Could he hire her as his executive assistant/submissive to him and Jackie? This might provide her an income and also afford all of them ample opportunity to experience sex very frequently. It could also enable Jackie and Peter to make Lydia available to their swinger friends on frequent basis. They would quickly learn that Lydia’s sexual appetite is seemingly insatiable and she will try almost anything if it gives her sexual pleasure or pleasures them. Certainly when on her own Lydia will no doubt seek out sex partners of her own choosing, such as Melia, Brian, Ben, swingers, and others (Andy and. . . ?) Very interesting possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the most fascinating things about this story is Lydia's views towards sex and her own sexual cravings. She looks at sex for its own sake but she really doesn't think about it except as something she wants to do because of the orgasms and pleasure it

gives her. No guilt to speak of, although it makes her "sad" that William is not able to satisfy her. She does want to preserve her marriage and family, but has just now begun to consider how she might accomplish that. In the meantime she does think about the women and men she wants to fuck and the new "experiences" she wants at the swingers club. But these thoughts seem devoid of emotion or any broader considerations. Especially now that the risk of pregnancy and STD are behind her there seems to be no obstacle in her way. As a practical matter, of course, she knows that she will have to convince William to accept her sexual needs and that she must look elsewhere to satisfy them. It does seem that her "love" for William comes more from habit and lacks much, if any, emotion. This is not unusual for people married 30 or more years. The author has created a most interesting character in Lydia and the supporting cast is drawn beautifully and realistically, always keeping in mind that this story is not a depiction of any sort of real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“She left his room, going to her own and undressing. She wondered what to wear and decided on a silk nightdress and panties. When she returned to his room, he stared at her.

"Oh Love, you're so beautiful and so sexy."

She smiled at him as she climbed on the bed and lay next to him, pulling his duvet over both of them. He tried to turn towards her but found it difficult, so she stopped him, facing him on her side. He reached out and touched her breasts through her nighty as she placed her hands on his legs. She could fell that he was totally limp and that he was not reacting to her touch, even as he fondled her tits.”

William will give Lydia no difficulty when she tells him that she intends to get her sexual satisfaction elsewhere but will otherwise remain loyal to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia was jealous of Gillian for having Andy’s cock all to herself. Andy clearly wants to fuck Lydia. Gillian may want to experience what she thinks her mother is experiencing. It is not hard to imagine Andy fucking Lydia, and Gillian telling her mother to eat her, which she would (submissively?) do with little hesitation. It would be an orgasmic orgy, two hot women sharing Andy’s very big cock and their wet pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It looks like Lydia is more than ready for a threesome with Jackie and Peter. Andy can hardly stop thinking about Lydia's incredible body. Gillian seems to know it, and immediately wants his cock in her mouth or pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“The doctor's receptionist approached and told them that they would see the Doctor an hour later. Lydia wheeled her husband to the restaurant, left him at a table and went to get their food. While queuing to pay, she looked over at her husband. She thought he looked very tired, but what scared her was that she thought he looked old. She thought about the younger man she would soon have sex with and the difference between him and her husband. The thought saddened her.”

This is not the only time that Lydia thought that William looked old and frail. In this instance, “The thought saddened her.” But this concern did not in the slightest affect her decision to fuck Peter. Her concern for William and her desire to fuck Peter are, as has been commented on before, of two separate worlds. Resolving the conflict between the two is a practical problem for Lydia to solve, not a moral dilemma. So as a practical matter, she will try, as Jackie and Peter have suggested, to get William to accept, or conceivably embrace, her sexual life outside of their marriage. This is an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The new self-confident and very sexy Lydia needs to up her wardrobe game. She is definitely ready for some new bodycon dresses that hug her amazing body and her big tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once Lydia and Gilliam overcome their reluctance to see each other as autonomous and very sexual women, and not just mother and daughter, I can imagine them going shopping together. Dressed to show a lot of tit and thigh and in 5” or 6” heels, and looking almost like sisters, they will enjoy all the men lusting after them. Afterwards, Andy will fuck their brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A refresher on our heroine, who has discovered her sexual self after 30 years in an almost sexless marriage: Lydia is 50 years old, with two grown children, a very hot 21-year old daughter who lives at home and is her younger mirror image with an amazing body and very big tits, and a 12-year old son. Her husband is currently disabled from a car wreck and appears very old and frail, and has almost no interest in sex (but he likes to look at his now hot, and very sexy wife). He is frankly confused about what he thinks. Lydia herself is 5’7” tall, slim, with “no excess” as she describes herself, long, shapely legs, and tight ass Her very large 34DD tits stand “proud” and “firm” on her chest, which I interpret to mean with almost no sag, which is very unusual for a woman her age and after four children. She is “fit,” and swims, but not as frequently as she would wish. Her hair is black, now styled every month or two, and with make up her pretty face is gorgeous. She used to hate her big tits and hid them under baggy housewife clothes. Now she loves them, and how men look at them with lust in their eyes. She seems to wear only push-up bras now, which accentuates their large size on her slim frame even more. At work for James she now wears tight, fitted blouses that show lots of cleavage and tight pencil skirts that end well above the knee or even mid-thigh and with slits down each side that show the tops of her stay up stockings if she is wearing them. Her underwear now consists exclusively of the sexy aforementioned push-up bras and thongs over her completely shaved pussy. On her feet now are 5” or even 6” heels to emphasize her shapely and long leges, and her very tight ass. All in all, Lydia is a stunningly gorgeous woman who now exudes self-confidence and sexuality. She has no doubts about what she now wants, and sex with other men and women is on her mind most of the time. The author has completed her transformation from dowdy housewife to sexy and sex-craving mature bombshell. More to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When imagining Lydia, one must not forget that Brian, one of the twins, after seeing her stunning and near naked 50-year old body, took one look at her tits when she took her bra off and thought to himself that she had the body of a 30-year old. And he then found out that she had the sexual enthusiasm of a 30-year old as well. He probably knows, or at least senses, that Lydia wants more sex with him, Ben, and Melia. All three were blown away with Lydia’s amazing body and her sexuality and they want more sex with her, as soon as they can. Lydia’s sexual adventures will continue. What a story the author has created!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is quite likely that William will soon accept and even encourage Lydia to have frequent sex with others as he sees how happy that makes her. And when she is happy and satisfied, he is happy. He knows that he cannot satisfy Lydia and that he mostly just enjoys seeing her in sexy lingerie and revealing clothes. He knows that even as his youthful-looking, very sexy, and busty wife is finding sexual satisfaction with other men and women, she always comes home to him, Brad, and Gillian. In his weakened and frail condition, that makes him happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Time for Lydia to do more shopping. This time for semi-transparent and shelf bras for her DD tits. They would show off her nipples and highlight her huge tits, especially under sheer tops or even T-shirts. On her slim but shapely body she would be dynamite for those special occasions.

BigDee44BigDee4411 days ago

After submitting to Dave’s cock a few times, it would seem like an easy thing for Melia to fist Lydia. Just saying.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!