Measuring My Cum Ch. 18

Story Info
The elephants in the room are addressed.
1.9k words
4.31
8.2k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ranthoron
Ranthoron
48 Followers

This is part of an ongoing series. If you are new, start here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/measuring-my-cum-ch-16


The elephants in the room

In the night I woke up and went to the toilet.

In my abscence, my two companions in bed had rearranged themselves so that they were piled on top of each other. Being mooned by two sleeping beauties in bed had my mast raising his head.

As I didn't want to hurt the injured one, and couldn't see which was which in the dim light, I decided to fuck both of them at the same time by not really fucking them.

I carefully spread their legs a little more and pushed my member between both vaginas, making sure that I didn't enter one. Encouraged by purring sounds, I started do swing my hips, rubbing both clits with my appendage. I got faster and faster, until me inseminating their navels was rewarded with both coating my dick with their arousal.

I lay down besides the lovable package and snuggled them up until I fell asleep again.


When I awoke, each lay on one of my arms and having their upper leg intertwined with one of mine.

I kissed left and right and wished them a good morning. Remembering it was saturday, I asked the ceiling about the plans for the day.

"None so far," Margaret said from my right. "On monday I should be fit for work again, and in the evening we have an appointment with Dr. Taylor."

"Well, I'm aiming for brunch," yawned Jean. "And I feel too lazy to take a bath now. That midnight not-quite-fuck felt nice, but you almost glued us both together."

"Sorry Jean," I kissed her, "Sorry Marge," I kissed her, "but I couldn't resist how sexy you looked. And I didn't want to hurt you," I gave the ample butt to my right a clap. "And taking the time to tell you apart would have killed the mood..."

My little speech was rewarded with two hands grabbing my manhood and slowly stroking it.

After idly playing with each other for some time, a question popped up in my head and I blurted it out. "You", I kissed my mother, "always said that Jean is some years older. But the other day you told Dr. Taylor that she is indeed younger. Which one is it now?"

They giggled like scoolgirls. "Is this a hidden question for my age, you naughty boy?" My aunt playfully slapped my chest.

Before I could answer, my mother squeezed my dick. "On paper, she is older. Or rather was. You see, someone messed up the date on the birth certificate, and we sort of kept it as an internal joke, even after that was corrected. But I remember helping changing diapers."

They both kissed, which brought their breasts over my chest. I took the opportunity to feather some kisses there.

"Speaking of diapers, didn't you want kids, auntie?"

"Oh, they would have been nice, but John (my late uncle) had mumps, and that made him infertile. And I loved him too much to seek someone else to impregnate me, and when he passed away, it was too late for me. At least we had good and regular sex."

I gave her a supportive hug, while her sister chimed in, "I must say, Dick (my father, that we hadn't seen since her divorce) wasn't that good in bed. Yes, I liked posing for him in lingerie, but then he came like a teenager on his first date and was fast asleep very soon. Each climax I had to coax out of him. Unlike you, lover." My dick received another squeeze.

"So, I'm an only child because he didn't give you enough well deserved fucking?"

"Essential, my dear Watson! Yes, he wasn't up to the task to give you a sibling." She claimed my mouth with a soaring kiss.

My dick skyrocketed, and Jean asked, "is that for me, sis?"

She climbed on top of me and impaled herself. "It's too long ago, but it feels like your dick is a little bit bigger than John's."

"Well, Dick was the bigger dick, but Jacob has the bigger one!"

While my aunt gyrated her hips on mine, I played with her sisters boobs, until she placed her ample butt over my head. "Come on Jacob, lick me!"

I let my tongue play over her lower lips, and inferring from the sounds I guessed that the two women I shared the bed with kissed and played with their boobs.

With my now idle hands I kneaded the bottom that filled my view. Looking at the wrinkly star in front of my nose, I had an idea. Between licks, I coated one thumb in saliva. When it was thoroughly wet, I placed it on the yet unused hole and heard a muffled groan. I applied preassure, and the groaning intensified, until I was fully inside.

Floodgates opened, and I was lapping the sweet nectar that rained down on my tongue, while my dick spewed into the silky confinement it was held captive in. That resulted in contractions that milked the full load out of him.

Later, in the shower, while we were soaping up each other, another question bubbled up.

"You had always told us that uncle John died in an accident, but yesterday you said you rode him...?"

"Well, it was an accident, I only let both of you believe it was in a car. In fact, he participated in a clinical trial for some heart medicine. And one side effect was that he got erections again like you do now." She squeezed mine with her soapy hand. "I don't know if there was an undetected underlying problem, or something with the dosage, or something other. All I can say is he died a very happy man. After a real marathon of sex."

She sighed, and I gave her a soapy full body hug, with her sister sandwiching from the other side.

Brunch was again more playful, like my first breakfast with Marge. Chutney dripped on body parts and then licked off. But double the fun with three participants. Both women had earth-shattering orgasms just by having both nipples sucked on at the same time. I ate more than one banana out of a willing snatch it was inserted into before (I might develop an addiction). Whipped cream that lead to me spraying semen onto faces pressed together, mouthes wide open.

After we were fed, it was decided that we had to leave the house.


Splash!

After our drive through fog and rain and the giddy anticipation in the changing booth we couldn't but cannonball into the waters of the public bath. I was wearing a speedo that resembled my new collection of thongs, and my ladies -- no, not bikinis, but monokini swimsuits that barely held their breasts in place and contoured their backsides.

After our arrival in the water we were content to just float, my head between the shoulders of my spandex-clad buxom fuck toys, their rubber bathing caps tickling mine. As if on command our little three-body-island let out a combined sigh.

"To think that less than a month ago we were trudging along our own paths," Marge mused. Her hand brushed over my rear end. "Me gathering dust at work, Jacob in the threadmill of college..."

"Me miles away at the west coast, with just a weekly call holding us together..." Jean added. Her hand stroked my leg.

"I'm not saying I'm glad I developed this condition, but it has certainly helped bonding us together." I slightly rubbed both backs. "I really could do without the pain in my balls."

After some time we relocated to the spa section. Neither of us wanted to sweat in a sauna, so the hot tub it was. I sat in a corner, my relatives left and right of me, their hands resting on my thighs.

"Imagine doing it in here," I whispered into two eager ears. "Just some cloth pushed to the side, and being impaled..."

"You are cruel! Teasing me like that when I can't," the woman birthing me growled.

Her sister grinned devilish. "Do you imagine something like that?" And she sat on my lap. Her ass cheeks nested around my dick, which began to harden. She only clenched and unclenched them, no other movement, but it was enough to massage me to painful hardness.

When I whimpered, she returned to her original place by my side.

"Tut, tut, what do we have here? Don't you know how to behave in public?" My aunt winked to my mother. "What do you think, can we let him like that?"

"That looks uncomfortable. What did you do?" And I got the same treatment from another ample butt.

"You know I can't leave the tub like that? groan I didn't want to unhhhh tease, it was just a sug- orrrr suggestion for the future!"

"Hmmmmm that's music to my ears. Now, how do we get you out of here?"

"If I may suggest?" The following whispered exchange I couldn't understand, but it finished with a nod. Then some sort of cat fight broke out, that ended with them falling in the water.

"Owwww! My leg! Jacob, do you think you can carry me to the showers?" Marge winked and added in a whisper, "there we can do a quick drainage." She clang to my chest, and I needed the guidance by Jean -- not only because of the cleavage under my nose.

In the shower, both got to their knees and took turns inhaling my boner until my piss-hole started to spew out the gooey spunk, which they gladly took to their faces. After a quick wash we hastened to towel down and put on our clothes.


At home we had a quick light dinner, then went to bed.

I was told to lie on my back. Jean stroked my dick until she could impale herself.

"Fuck, that is always an amazing sight, how my penis vanishes in one of your bellies! I absolutely love it," I blurted out.

That earned me a deep kiss from my partner. But she stayed cuddled to me, I just felt a wiggle from her hips.

Suddenly I felt something pressing against my member that still was nested in her vagina. I reacted with a "huh, what the fuck?"

"You know we can't let you take our rear ends yet, Jacob," explained Marge. "But that doesn't mean that we can't enjoy it. Right, sis?"

"You say it. Now sit on his knees and let me do the work!" And slowly the engulfing silky glove slid down my erection, stopped, and returned until it was in to the root again. "Can you add a little more lube?"

"Sure... There you are." The movement repeated, then went into an endless loop with increasing tempo. From time to time muscles rippled around my prick, which slowed the tempo down. Soon we were both panting, until I once again painted a willing womb with my semen, resulting in a big orgasm for her.

After we had caught our breath, both women extracted themselves from me, and I could see the rubbery penis sticking out of my mothers crotch, held there by some straps around her legs and hip. "My turn?"

After a short time, the fake phallus was strapped to the other crotch area, and I was cuddling the more familiar body. Which then was rocked upon me until the last orgasm for the day was reached.

"Oh yes! Fuck, I needed that. Thank you both!"

We fell into a happy sleeping pile.


To be continued...

Ranthoron
Ranthoron
48 Followers