Meet Me in St. Louis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pixie mumbled something that might have been "thank you Miss," but came out muffled by the fact that she was about to press her tongue into June's wetness.

Already on edge because of their game, June knew she would not be long, but she wanted to share.

"Pix, get on the bed, you are just going to have to put up with a sore arse, I want to scissor with you!"

Delighted, Pixie got on the bed, and the two women moved into position, with June holding Pixie's left leg so she could grind fuck her.

The feel of June's wetness against her own, the mingling of their juices, the intimate closeness of their pressing into each other, brought Pixie to the edge, and when their clits rubbed, she could not hold back. Screaming each other's name, they came and came.

In the glow of the aftermath, June hugged Pixie to her.

"Don't expect that every week, I am not a domme."

"I am not in need of one, so that's fine."

"So what was that?" June asked, "I controlled you and spanked you."

"That was my intuitive lover knowing how to please me at this moment. I was being an ass, and needed a reminder."

June grinned. That was what she had hoped to hear. Something had told her that Pixie needed that at this moment. She would be happy to do it again, but was even happier to know that Pixie's lessons about love, submission, and domination, were not simply words she applied to others.

There was quiet merriment on the part of Amanda and Charlotte as they watched Pixie being careful how she sat down for the next couple of days.

"Mission accomplished, Amanda!" June said.

"Right, you have everything ready?"

"Just deliver her at noon on Saturday."

Pixie wondered why June wanted them at the Soulard House on a Saturday lunch time, it was not their usual routine.

"Well, my little one, I thought we might have a little fun!"

After the events earlier in the week, Pixie forwent any silly ideas about a possible threesome.

The House seemed eerily empty. Usually there was a crowd there for lunch, but today, it was deserted. Pixie hoped it did not mark a downturn in business.

"Now Pix, our fun involves you wearing a nice white dress, so no arguments, put it on."

In no mood to get another spanking (yet) Pixie put the low-cut white satin dress on.

"You look lovely. Let me change too."

Oddly, June went behind a screen, which disappointed Pixie, who always enjoyed watching her undress. She emerged in another white dress.

"Just what is going on?" Pixie asked.

"What did I tell you?"

"To trust you. I do. Is this why you had my hair done yesterday?"

"It is," June smiled softly. She knew her plan had worked.

June opened the door, and the room was now full: Charlotte, Amanda, Grace, Deborah, Petra, and Fred were all there.

"Congratulations!"

"Wh, what?" Pixie stammered.

"Well, we can't get married because the State does not allow it, but we can pledge our vows to each other - what do you say, Pixie?"

"I do," Pixie giggled.

And there, in the Soulard House at the heart of St Louis and in the presence of those who loved them most, Lady Cynthia and June pledged themselves to each other.

12