All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 30'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

Okay, Chapter 31 should reveal all! Maybe you should put a picture of yourself in this mysterious outfit -- use the illustrated rubric. Or maybe you have some talent (or John does) as an artist and can sketch a picture of your luscious body in the outfit?

For this story, I loved Pip's realization that she has immense power over men like Dave. She uses it well! Looking into her mind as she blows Dave is what makes this story so intensely sexy. I love it!

Great job, Pip. I was glued to the story from start to finish. 5* ~~JB

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Pip,

You weave a good story

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

Better and better!

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

Well, Dave is definitely putty in your hands now! It was easy for you to take him over the edge with your skilled and loving ministrations to his manhood. The setup for this seduction was well-ignited by your revealing the videos of you and your other lovers. I think this would drive most men right over the top! Such fun all around, as your hubby enjoys seeing his friend come unglued as you suck him. And Dave's sincere appreciation increases your desire for the rest of the evening. You know you have him where you want him! Let the fashion show begin..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These stories drew me in and captured my imagination. I read each one with pleasure. I loved the description of the challenges and rewards as the story and characters grew, together with the resulting cum-matted pubes, and Pippa's commentary along her path. I enjoyed watching and took some videos of my own to replay and enjoy. I'll be keeping my eyes open for new chapters and watching the exhibition with delight.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Dave was very fortunate to receive such a great BJ and see you swallow down all his creamy cum!

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

Lucky Dave, lucky, lucky, lucky boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.