All Comments on 'Memories'

by WantingToWriteGood

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

You do write good. Very touching.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Sad but his love for her oozes through every word.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unfortunately, there are times when this situation exists. No stronger display of love than to be there for someone who is unable to maintain the relationship.

FandeborisFandeboris3 months ago

WOW! Did that bring back memories. It is sad when this happens, and the only thing you can do is watch your loved one get worse and cry.

Take care

BGHillmanBGHillman3 months ago

I gave 4 stars based on the sad content. My ex MIL just passed a year ago from Alzheimer’s and it hit a little close to home..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An excellent and moving story.

Thank you.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste3 months ago

A wonderful, melancholy story.

(Too bad there's no Loving Husbands category.)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am starting down that road with my wife. we've been married for 17 years (combined we have married 7 times! Apparently practice makes perfect!!). She is not able to remember much short term, such as her nephew's name 10 minutes after he left the dinner for her family at our house. I told her to ask her sister, just so my SIL understands what I have here.

There's more, as you know. I wish you to Be Well and Happy for the time you have left. I intend to do the same.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OH my so sad

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sad story but well written. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WantingToWriteGood- you are already writing great..!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWantingToWriteGood@WantingToWriteGood
Pushing 70 and proud of it. Hoping to retire in 5 years or so. Trying to write stories which entertain, arouse, and provoke thought or insight for the reader.