Merry Merry Christmas

Story Info
Twas the season for giving.
801 words
3.29
10.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I married my college sweetheart and we are still together. Cathy and I had a friend back in the day named Steve and we hadn't seen him in about seven years so that year he visited with us at Christmas time. It was a particularly cold winter that year so we decided to stay close to home rather than go partying. Steve and I were buddies back then while I was going with Cathy so it was like a family get together. We went out shopping.

We got in snacks and drinks for our enjoyment as we settled to watch TV and play cards together on the coffee table by the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. We decided to make the game more interesting and challenging. We decided we would make a bet so it was agreed that the winner would get a massage but wouldn't know from whom because the winner was to get blindfolded.

You can guess what happened. Cathy was the grand winner so we blindfolded her eyes and had her lay on her stomach on the couch. So she stretched out there and Steve started massaging her shoulders. He loosened the top area of her nightgown and started working down her back then over her shoulders then under her arms coming very close to her breasts.

As he worked on her flesh she started breathing faster and the closer to her breasts he came the harder her breathing became. To further confuse her Steve and I stripped off all our clothes except our shorts. As Steve caressed the side of a breast she raised her ass exposing her legs out from her nightgown. She was becoming very excited not knowing which of us was playing with her. No matter who it was she seemed to be enjoying it very much.

I couldn't resist the opportunity to come closer and touch her legs. First her ankles but then slowly I ran my hands up near her knees. She pushed her legs to my hands thereby opening herself up to more opportunities. I moved to inside her legs and caressed up all the way to her thighs. Now she was very excited and wiggled for me to go higher. I slid my hand over her pussy and held it cupped in my hand.

Meanwhile Steve had started to caress her breasts and played with one nipple while he sucked on the other. She didn't seem to mind at all she had four hands on her even though she had no idea who was up and who was down. She was smiling and laughing asking, "Hey, who is up top and who is down below?" We didn't answer her but kept her in the dark enjoying the excitement.

Steve and I changed places so he kissed her belly and before long was under her nightgown kissing her pussy. He then started to lick it in long slow licks driving her crazy and I could see he had a stiff hard on like I did. She was breathing hard and almost coming from Steve's ministrations. She was turned so that I could align my hard organ with her face and I let her find it there. She immediately latched on to it and started sucking. She couldn't be sure of who it was but she didn't seem to really care, it was a cock so she took it in her mouth and went to work on it. Besides by now she knew we were both going to get awfully familiar with her and she seemed to comply.

Once again it was time for musical chairs so we changed around. As she sucked Steve's hard cock I inserted a couple fingers as I sucked on her clit. I led her into a two orgasms and then I had to slide into her. I thrust into her pussy and she squealed with delight. She tore the blindfold off her head. She laughed with me as I drove into her and Steve made music on her titties as she sucked him. It wasn't long and I was feeling that tingling in my balls just before I shot my hot load deep inside her.

She pushed me off and grabbed Steve pulling him down between her legs. Next thing I knew they were fucking and squealing with pleasure. Before she was done with him she rolled him on his back and mounted him like a true cowgirl. She rode him laughing and bouncing until they both came filling her pussy with lots of hot cream.

She ended up drawing us close. She pushed her arms around us both and drew us closer to wish us a Merry Christmas. She then told us it was the greatest gift she had ever received for the holiday.