All Comments on 'Merry Merry Christmas'

by davebccanada

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And the last present

She received was the divorce and the house and 50% of everything you owned... oh yeah and Steve's son as well.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Christmas tree

Cucking around the Christmas tree, and a happy whore today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The question is:

When Xmas ended what was her decision: to stay with her cuckold husband or go with the friend who gave her more pleasure than her husband? That's was is missing in this very weak story.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

To even hit One Hit Wonder status, you actually have to write a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Story was a fun little fantasy. I can’t even comprehend why anyone posts in LW anymore. It’s so full of two faced trolls so unsure of their own masculinity that they can’t imagine being comfortable with letting their wives get pleasure from another guy. Sad.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
What?

What kind of idiot would base a man’s masculinity on whether or not he would share his wife with another man? A cuck has zero masculinity, and no claim to being any kind of man. The previous comment may be the stupidest one I’ve ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
‘Loving wives’

Although the description for the ‘loving wives’ category is ‘ Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.’, it’s become the category for revenge stories... woman cheats on husband, husband gets revenge

You probably wouldn’t have gotten top scores in ‘group sex’ as this was so short, but I suspect you wouldn’t have been voted down so harshly as the misogynists would’ve skipped over it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great short!

Great short story. Just what I was looking for. Didn’t take 3 chapters to set it up. Skipped all the slow dialogue. Told us what happened in a brief way. I was able to imagine all that was happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Blindfold Fun

Great story! My wife, my best friend and I played a similar blindfold game but it was slow dancing at home. My friend and I put a blindfolded her. Since he and I are built almost like twins, she could not tell which was which.

After about half an hour we had her stripped down to her garter belt, silk stockings and high heels. Soon thereafter we had her bent over the back of the couch taking turns on her sweet pussy! She probably came a dozen times that night!

Women enjoy the playfulness of blindfolds and they don't feel responsible for what ever happens. After that she just flat out became a hot wife and slept around. It was a nice way to break her pussy in and convince her she needed more cocks!

Nice story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavebccanada@davebccanada
Been in College two years Canadian Air Force five years police, prison guard, fifteen years Drove truck, 12 years (includes part-time) Private investigations, ten years