Michael Connors: Ch. 04

Story Info
Lori gets more than she expected.
3.5k words
4.66
2.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
228 Followers

Chapter 4: Lori has a special request

The next day, after the unforgettable incident with Lori and Michelle and their new bikinis, Michael was sitting up in bed, his back against the headboard and he was stroking his hard cock thinking about the whole episode. Fucking his stepdaughter's best friend and watching Lori masturbate right next to him was something he never thought would happen. Fantasized about it, yes. He almost couldn't believe the way things were going with his stepdaughter and her best friend. It was a dream come true.

Suddenly, he heard tapping on his door. He didn't have time to pull the covers up over his erection. He was a little embarrassed that he might get caught masturbating, so he reached for the book on the side table, pried the book open and laid it over his erection. It didn't cover everything, but he hoped the dim light of the lamp on his bedside table would be enough to camouflage his massive hard-on.

Lori slipped into the room wearing one of Michael's T-shirts. It was big on her and covered most of her torso, leaving only her legs bare. She walked to the bed, climbed up and started to crawl on her hands and knees towards her Dad. She didn't consider the mirrored closet doors behind her that gave her Dad a good view of her bare ass. He could see her pussy as she crawled towards him.

When she got close, she sat on her knees next to him and said, "Dad?"

'Ut-oh' he thought, 'this must be serious, because she only called him "Dad" if she wanted to have a serious conversation.'

"I want to talk about Michelle."

"Ok, darlin' what's going on? Is she OK?"

"Yeah, she's fine. Well, sort of... ever since she turned 18, her mom is really pressuring her to move out. She's not even finished with High School and she doesn't have a job right now. How could she possibly afford to move out on her own? Her mom is being totally ridiculous."

"Is she looking for a job?" Damn that woman, Michael thought. What a fucking low-life drunk.

"She is, but I was thinking that maybe she could move in with us while she's looking and maybe save some money so she can find her own place... and I thought if she and I were to be roommates, well, we could look together... when we both find a job, that is."

"Hmm..."

"Her mom is so mean. Daddy, she's so sad and scared... Please Daddy, can we try it out for a while?"

Michael's hesitation wasn't whether or not he wanted Michelle to move in with them or the thought of Lori moving out, it was his dirty mind going a thousand miles per hour thinking of having two beautiful young girls running around the house and the frolicking that could possibly, or hopefully occur.

"This isn't going to become a party house, young lady." He aimed his eyes at her with a questioning look. One that a parent would use to drive home a serious point.

"No, Daddy, we'll be good and I could use the help with cleaning the house and taking care of you." That statement was music to his ears, even though she didn't mean it in the way he imagined.

While Michael was thinking, Lori glanced down at the book resting in her Dad's lap and noticed in the dim light his tight balls hanging below and the head of his cock poking up over the top. While her head remained slightly looking down, her eyes slowly and demurely looked back up at her stepfather's face and she smiled.

Michael felt like he should do more to cover up, but there was nothing he could do about it. The covers were pushed down to the end of the bed and the book was precariously holding cover over his hardness.

"Ok, honey, we'll get Michelle moved in this weekend."

"Oh, Daddy, thank you, thank you, thank you!" As she said this, she jumped up in Michael's lap and put her arms around his neck. The book fell away as she covered his face with kisses. Michael was now completely naked and his stepdaughter's soft, nubile body was warmly hugging his. Her bare pussy made direct contact with the base of his hard cock. The only thing that prevented further contact was her oversized T-shirt.

'We're doing THIS again,' he thought to himself while he simultaneously thanked his lucky stars. The needle in the groove routine had become a recent phenomenon and was surprisingly becoming a regular thing in this household. Not that he minded. But, it came on fast and had changed the dynamics of the house. He had butterflies in his chest and throat as he privately thanked the Gods that his stepdaughter and her best friend weren't running to the authorities with tales of rape and debauchery. No, there was no "rape" here... it was all consensual, but certainly unexpected... and highly erotic.

Michael could feel Lori's pussy lips wrapped around the base of his cock just above his balls. He placed his hands on her thighs as she continued to use her sweet, moist lips to land small kisses on his face. Soon, the realization of their contact caused her to freeze for just a moment. Her face remained next to his and she let her lips fall on his cheek. Lori felt her exposed pussy bearing down on the base of her Dad's hard cock, her labia wrapped around his hardness. She moved her hips just a little to verify the situation was real, and softly moaned at the pleasure and sudden intensity of their contact. Michael could feel her warm breath against his cheek and the sound of her breath in his ear sent a small shock to his groin. She began to slowly move her cunt up his hard shaft.

"Oh, honey, that feels really good." Michael said.

Lori let out the loveliest little acknowledgment in the way she sighed in his ear. It made him start to hump his hips slowly up and down.

With Michael's hands on each thigh, he used both his thumbs to hook the bottom of her T-shirt, drawing it slowly up the length of his cock. Lori could feel the shirt being lifted. She took a deep breath and arched her back, then pivoted her hips forward, sliding her increasingly wet pussy up her Dad's shaft.

She leaned her head forward to look at her Dad and said, "Daddy, you made me so jealous when you were kissing Michelle the other day. I didn't get any kisses from you."

"Oh, God, Lori." He uttered in a low, breathy voice. The feeling of his stepdaughter's smooth, wet pussy dragging unmercifully up and down his hard cock while she's telling him she wants to kiss him. And not just kiss, but make out in a passionate way. He was delirious with these erotic thoughts as she waited for his reply, still slowly gliding up and down.

As he looked up at her face, Lori didn't wait for a reply, she slowly lowered her tender, soft lips onto his and continued the slow gliding rhythm up and down his hard cock. She softly moved her mouth around his lips in a very tender way. Her tongue slowly slipped out and wet his lips as he let his tongue mingle with hers.

Michael inched Lori's T-shirt up even more, giving her more runway. She was starting to glide up and down his shaft with real purpose. Her quiet moans into his mouth turned into whimpers as she slid up and down. The feeling of her soft hands around his neck and her fingers running through his hair was intoxicating and a wonderful contrast to the action that was taking place just below.

Michael took it to another level when he lifted her T-shirt up and over the head of his cock. It was now trapped between her and the T-shirt she was wearing. She had total access to his entire length. As Lori slid down the length of Michael's cock, the tip made contact with the soft skin of her tummy and chest, spearing up between her lovely breasts.

"Oh, God, honey, I love you so much," he said as he shifted his hands to her ass. His big hands on her tight, round butt caused her to shiver a little which in turn made Michael's cock feel as if it was going to explode at any moment.

"Ooohhh, Daddy, that feels really good. I love you too."

Just then, she remembered something else she wanted to tell him...

"Daddy, ooohhh, Michelle told me you were her first." 'Holy Shit,' he thought. Now, he was really humping her plump, enflamed vulva, laid wide open, so wet as it encompassed his shaft.

Breathing in and out with heated passion, Lori again leaned down to her Dad's ear and whispered, "Daddy, I want YOU to be my first too."

That was it. After hearing his 18 year old stepdaughter telling him she wanted him to be the first to fuck her sweet, young pussy, his cock started an uncontrollable throbbing and began pumping cum up between their two bodies, covering Lori's tits and tummy. Her T-shirt was becoming soaked with his cum. He gripped her ass even tighter and was hauling her body up and down the underside of his enraged pole like a rag doll.

"Oohhh, Daddy, I'm gonna c-come! Daddy! Daddy!"

The feeling of his pumping penis doing calisthenics under her sensitive cunt sent shockwaves through Lori's body. Her body was on fire as her stepdad used her like a washboard. He was grunting and grinding under her wet pussy. He didn't want it to stop.

Finally, she collapsed on his chest and they both panted and moaned, trying to catch their breath.

Michael wasn't done with her. He wanted so much to taste her young, sweet pussy. He lifted her up and over, laying her down on her back. He got up on his knees, with her legs draped over his thighs, and pulled her T-shirt over her head in a flash. He used it to wipe up the cum that was smeared all over her tummy and tits and his cock.

He reached over to adjust the only lamp in the room that was lit and then reached over to turn on the other lamp. The room was now well lit, allowing him to clearly see his beautiful stepdaughter and what he was about to do to her.

Lori lay there with the sexiest look on her face, waiting to see what her stepdad was going to do next. She didn't have to wait long, as he lowered himself down onto the bed with his face right in front of her eager pussy.

Lori reached down to run her fingers through her Dad's hair and watched as he slowly and softly began to kiss and lick between her spread legs. He pushed her legs back so that he could gain easy access to her asshole, pink and puckered as it was. He marveled at the flawless, clean texture of her skin. She shaved, just like her best friend, Michelle. No surprise. She was so beautiful.

He again dipped his head down to run his tongue over the target of his lust. His teenage stepdaughter jerked in surprise at the feeling of her Dad's tongue noodling around her asshole. She tightened her grip on his hair and pulled him to her. Michael rammed his long, stiff tongue up her ass and started jacking it in and out.

Lori was bucking her pelvis into Michaels face with her head thrown back. She removed her fingers from her Dad's hair and began rubbing her clit and massaging and pinching her beautiful tits. She was cumming.

"Oooooh my God, that's so nasty! Ooooo, yes. Daddy, I'm cumming. Oh my God, yes, oooo yes!

Michael reached under her ass and grabbed each plump, round cheek, using his leverage to jam his tongue further up her asshole.

Lori threw both arms flat on the bed beside her and convulsed, grabbing handfuls of the bedsheet and screaming, "Ohhhhh, God, Daddy, I'm cumming again. Oh, Daddy! I can't stop!""

Michael was drunk with the heady aroma of his teenage stepdaughter's nether region. As he breathed in, his cock became harder, signaling its readiness. He then ran his tongue up to the velvety soft folds of her pussy. Pink, wet, and slightly swollen.

She was nearly limp from the assault on her puckered hole. But when she felt her Dad's tongue sweetly dancing around her pussy, she started to regain consciousness. She also needed to straighten out her legs, after kneeling on her Dad's lap and then him pushing her legs up high to attack her asshole, it was time to stretch out.

Michael sensed her need to move. He raised his head and she sat up, her hands behind her on the bed. She took a couple of deep breaths. Michael grabbed her legs and straightened them out below him with her knees together. Lori sighed with relief and laid back down.

Michael then reached under her torso and flipped her over on her tummy. Lori sensed what may be happening next and she quietly asked, "What are you g-gonna do, Daddy?" Afraid he might continue his attack on her asshole with that enormous cock, she wasn't sure she was ready for that... yet.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I won't do anything that will make you feel bad or uncomfortable."

She relaxed and felt her Dad straddle her thighs. He reached up and started massaging her neck, shoulders, back, and lower back.

"Yeah, Daddy, that feels good. Thank you."

His response was just to grunt an acknowledgment as he administered his back rub while his hard penis was sliding back and forth in the crack of her soft butt cheeks. He was moving in a very deliberate fashion. Lori could feel his hard pole try to pry open her butt crack. She slowly wiggled her ass as best she could under his weight. He lowered his face next to her ear and whispered, "Lori, you make your Dad feel so good."

"Ooooohhhh," was her response.

Then, he sat up on his knees with his hard cock pointing directly at Lori's butt. He asked her, "Honey, are you and Michelle both on the pill?"

"Yes, Daddy, we got 'em at the same time."

"Oh, good." He sat up and looked at her beautiful round butt and said, "Ok, sweetheart, show me all you got."

At first she wondered what he meant by that, knowing that he had just seen everything she had. But it quickly dawned on her what he meant. She raised her butt and arched her back to put her entire "storefront" on full display, inviting her hunky stepdad to attend her "Grand Opening."

As Michael saw her do this, he grabbed his hard cock and dropped a dollop of spit from his mouth. It landed on the head of his cock. He spread his saliva around in preparation of the inevitable. Lori was already very wet and she was able to spread her legs just a bit more to offer him a better target.

Michael scooted forward a little so the head of his cock just touched her vaginal opening. She squealed in delight. He grabbed her ass with both hands and spread her cheeks wide. Using his thumbs, he pulled her soft pussy lips apart even further to allow the head of his penis to gently push into her. Just the head, to start. She was incredibly tight.

"Oooooohhhh, God, Daddy. Do it. Put it in me."

Michael didn't want to rush things. He had been anticipating this moment and wasn't about to spoil it with a quick, "wham bam, thank you Mam," and it's over.

He slowly pulled out and back in again, allowing her to fully relax. She was loosening up nicely. He gradually inched more of his hard pole into her wet opening. Halfway now.

"Aaaaahhhh, oooohhhhh," Lori sighed and whimpered, "ohhh, Daddy."

Lori was experiencing, for the very first time, what a real hard cock felt like as it started to enter her tender, young pussy. Sure, her and Michelle had experimented with Michelle's dildo. But, that didn't measure up to the size and girth of her Dad's hard cock. Instead of the cold plastic of the dildo, his cock had soft, warm skin. The head was bulbous and contoured in such a way that it sent powerful sensations throughout her whole body as it popped out and gently back in with every stroke. She felt sexy and vulnerable at the same time. The power of his cock and the beautiful feeling she was experiencing.

Michael was being very careful not to throw caution to the wind by forcefully plunging his huge boner deep into his stepdaughters soft, pink opening. He was slowly and deliberately allowing more and more to enter. He knew she had never had anything quite so large inside her.

How did he know this? Well, he didn't really know for sure, but she did say she wanted him to be her first. Also, one day after Lori and Michelle had gone out, he did a quick inspection of Lori's room, just to make sure they weren't smoking or doing drugs. He opened a few drawers and saw a dildo in one. He reached to pick it up, but decided to leave it alone. Still, it was an average sized dildo and the memory of its size was with him now as he made every effort to ease his sexually curious stepdaughter into accepting the fact that he would, indeed, bury his entire shaft in her willing pussy.

Lori was cooing and sighing as Michael's cock moved slowly in and out. More of his cock was sliding in. He had shifted his weight to support himself with his hands on the bed on either side of her. Only his cock was making physical contact with the young, beautiful teenager below him. Her round butt sticking up, enthusiastically participating in the gradual penetration of her virgin pussy.

With her butt slowly wiggling and pushing back, he knew she was ready. She even beat him to the punch.

"Daddy, please f-fuck me... aaaahhhh, yes, please fuck me, Daddy."

That was all the coaxing he needed. Still, he didn't ram his cock home, but he did slowly push the remaining several inches into her wet cunt. Feeling the full length of her Dad's cock enter her private opening, she howled and moaned.

"Ohhh, my God, Daddy. Ohhh, my God... aaaaaaaaahhhh!"

Michael started pumping his pole in and out with some ease. She was still very tight, but very wet. Her body relaxed and let him in. He grunted with pleasure as he felt her hot, velvety walls surround him.

"Ughmm, oh my s-sweet girl. Daddy's hard cock feels so good inside you. Sweet Jesus."

Michael suddenly had the urge to obtain better purchase with his cock. He grabbed her hips and pulled Lori up onto her hands and knees. All she could do was scream and moan at the sudden movement and the feeling of being in this position while her Dad pounded the entire length of his rock hard pole, in and out.

Michael reached forward to cup her breasts. He squeezed her plump tits and twisted her nipples.

Lori squealed in surprise, "Aaaaahhh! Ohhh, my God, Daddy f-fuck me... Fuck me!... Ohhh, yes, I'm cumming. Ohhhh, God, I'm cumming... Daddy, please. don't stop!"

Hearing this come from his sweet daughter was entirely too much. Michael firmly grasped Lori's ass cheeks. With his thumbs, he pulled the skin back on each side of her pummeled pussy. He jacked his cock into her over and over again.

"God almighty, Lori, I can't h-hold back. I'm going to cum too. I'm going to cum inside you, honey."

Lori squealed with intense pleasure as she felt his cock surge in hardness and start to pump loads of his sperm inside her.

She was still cumming on his cock while it filled her cunt with hot cum. She couldn't speak. She could only growl and moan. Her body shook once again with another powerful orgasm.

Michael pumped and pumped until he could no longer support himself. He collapsed on top of his teenage stepdaughter with his cock still fully inserted in her used hole.

They both panted and shook with the final remnants of their shared orgasm.

Michael rolled off her, giving her some room to breath. She rolled over and sighed deeply.

Once she caught her breath, Lori rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom to retrieve a towel. She cleaned off the mess between her legs and reached out to clean her Dad's stomach. He grabbed the towel from her to wipe the spent goo from his cock and balls.

"G'night, Daddy," was all she said as she turned and walked out of his bedroom, naked and legs wobbling. Michael was asleep in seconds.

membrain
membrain
228 Followers