Michael or Mac Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you saying we don't have to......I don't know, bow and scrape to anyone?"

"No employee should, as you put it, 'bow or scrape.' Everyone should be treated with respect, and that goes both ways." There's mumbling as people quietly talk and digest what has been said. "If anyone wants to read the company prospectus, please ask Matt for a copy."

Matt stands, "if anyone wants a copy of the company prospectus, which has the company policy, please ask." I sit and listen as Matt goes through the rest of the meeting. He gives the week's itinerary and some notices to finish the meeting. When they started to go, some came over to shake my hand.

We get back to the hotel around three and just have time to get to the airport and grab a bite to eat before our plane departs for Charlotte.

******

It is so good to sleep in my own bed again. Emma is still glued to my hip and sound asleep next to me. I lay there listening to the sound of her rhythmic breathing. This person gives me so much inner confidence, and I feel her influence on me in so many different ways.

After making love, we pulled each other tight into a cuddle when we got back into bed. It's not long before Emma falls asleep, but that pleasure is eluding me at the moment. Emma's grip on me has slackened as her sleep has deepened, and now she has moved slightly. With the limited light in the room, I can make out the shape of her breasts and the darker shade of her areola. I don't know why, but looking at those naked mounds rising and falling with every breath fascinates me.

I move my hand up and brush lightly over her breast. The nipple instantly reacts to my touch, and grows. If I were to list my life preferences, kissing and sucking those nipples would not be far from the top. I circle my fingertip around the nipple, making her darker skin wrinkle under my touch. Emma's breath falters, and she lets out a low moan. I instantly freeze as I wait for her breathing to resume in the same rhymic pattern. I repeat this a couple of times before closing my eyes and trying once again to fall asleep.

"Morning, my man," Emma says as I open my eyes.

"Morning, my woman," I reply.

"It's good to be home, baby. What's the plan for today?"

"I got to pick the truck up sometime today, and I thought about getting a small tree to decorate. Would you like to help?" Emma smiles enthusiastically at me and nods her head.

For once, we are not in a rush and spend quality time enjoying our love. As our naked bodies press against each other, we share more than physical contact feeling like we have melted together as our souls entwine.

We walk into Moody's and are greeted the opposite way we were on our first visit. The older salesman excused himself from another customer to come over to greet us. I couldn't see the young guy, so I accepted his welcome, and he led us to a sales desk where a young lady got us to sign the paperwork. She takes us out to inspect and take possession of both the truck and trailer. As we walk around the corner, I stop to look at the eye-catching vehicle. It's a bit flash for my everyday transport, but even I can take in her sleek lines and custom paintwork. The black and chrome look stunning. The trailer has been made to match.

"Wow," Emma says.

"Yeah, isn't she beautiful," the woman says. They've pulled all the stops out on this one.

We check the truck over and take the keys. The drive home is a little slow with the trailer on the back.

"Do you mind stopping at the Kwik Save?" Emma asks.

"I don't see why not. We can get the tree from the place around the back of the shopping centre."

"Mum and Dad get their tree from him. Hopefully, he has something left." I turn into the small shopping centre and park near the back. It's the only part that has space for the truck and trailer.

"Wait here, babes. I will only be a minute."

I sit in the truck and watch Emma disappear through the Kwik Save door. The place is busy this close to Christmas, and many people are getting their last-minute gifts. This year I have been extra organized, no change there. I managed to get some gifts in Boston, including an incredible watch for Emma. This smartwatch will link with Emma's 'new phone' that I bought her and can be used to track your fitness regime. It can make suggestions to maximize your efficiency when training or keeping fit.

My eyes drift to the gift shop next door. An idea starts to form, and I quickly jump out and run in. Luckily, there aren't many customers near the counter, and I look at what they have on display.

"Can I help you, Sir?" A young girl asks from behind the counter. I look up into her eyes, and her face drops. "Shit, you're Mac."

I double-take her when she says that. "Yes, for my sins. Still can't get used to being recognized." She makes a funny noise and then looks a little embarrassed. "Anyway, can I have that one there, please, third from the back?"

She nods, "that's a good choice. It's the one I am giving as a present." She turns and opens a drawer. She pulls out one already in its box and is ready to go. "We have them ready for quick service," she explains. She carefully lifts the lid so I can check the contents and then slides the top back on. It looks like a small gift box with ribbon and all. She pops it in a gift bag and hands it to me. I give her a twenty and tell her to put the five cents in the charity box. I slip my hand into my pocket and add a couple more coins. Nodding my head in gratitude, I make my way back to the truck.

Emma comes running across the car park with a small bag in her hand. She gives me a coy smile as she sees me try to see what's in her hand. I pull out of the car park and park along the road so we can have a look for a tree. It takes us five minutes to find the tree we like and strap it down on the back of the truck.

When we finally get home, Paps has managed to make space for my truck and trailer. We lose a bit of the workshop, but they slot in nicely. The two new trucks sitting next to each other are an impressive sight.

As soon as we walk through the back door, Emma disappears upstairs. I maneuverer the tree into the space between the front door and kitchen.

We spent the first half of the afternoon putting decorations on the tree and some scattered around the downstairs. Even Paps cracks a smile when we turn the tree lights on.

There's a knock on the door. Emma is closest and opens it to a sheepish-looking Donna. "Hey Donna, come in. We're just tidying up after doing the tree."

"Is it alright?"

"No, I invited you in because it's not alright," Emma says sarcastically.

Donna didn't say much. She walks through the door, straight over to me, and puts her arms around me. "How are you feeling, Mac?"

I considered saying, 'your huge tits crushed against me,' but said, "I'm fine, Donna, thanks for asking." It's then that it occurs to me how much that simple gesture means, so I move back and give her a kiss on her cheek.

Emma grabs Donna's arm, "come on, let's go upstairs."

By the time I get to the room, both girls have a drink from the fridge and are talking on the couch. I feel like a spare part. I walk to the closet and get my guitar out. I hadn't played for a week, something that hadn't happened in a long time. I open the window, plug the amp in and sit in my easy chair looking out of the window.

I am plucking at random strings as I look out the window. Without realizing it, I fade into a world I've not visited for a while. I can hear Emma's song in the distance. I close my eyes and listen to the beautiful melody, feeling it run through me, touching my soul.

The feeling of being home washes over me as someone comes into focus in front of me. The music stops as I stare up into the most loving eyes. I become aware of my surroundings and feel the tracks of my tears stretching down my face.

"Mac, are you alright?"

I smile at her. Then the click of reality, "yes, yes, I'm fine. Just went to a different place for a moment," I answer.

"That was truly beautiful."

"What was?"

Emma's expression changes. "You just played a version of Emma. It had the most incredible melody."

I thought about it for a moment. "Do you mean this?" I started to play Emma but added a second melody. I glance up at her and see the look of pure joy on her face. I smile at her and then close my eyes as the music grabs hold of me again.

As I bring the tune to an end, Donna asks, "how many versions of that song are there?"

I turned towards her, a little surprised because I had forgotten she was there. "Not sure. It's just different moods of a variation on the same theme. Just different ways to express it. You should hear the full version." Both girls' eyes light up. "Maybe a different day; I need a full setup to create that. I see a disappointed look on both faces and smile at them shaking my head.

Donna has to go as Mitch is coming over to pick her up. Mitch's mother has invited her over for a family dinner for the first time. These two are getting more serious, and I must admit that Donna seems to be more level with him in her life.

We have a quiet evening watching TV. Emma suddenly turns the TV off, "Is it alright if we go to bed a little early?"

I look at her with raised eyebrows. "Sure, but judging by your question, it's not to sleep." A smile creeps across her face, and she turns a little red.

"I might have something in mind," she says, trying to be coy.

I pull Emma towards me. "Do you realize how sexy I find you?"

"Well, if it's more than half as sexy as I find you, we are in for a very long good sex life." We kiss, and Emma jumps up, locking her legs around my back. "Take me to your layer," she says.

As my knees touch the bed, I lean forward and lower Emma down. Without breaking our kiss, we shuffle onto the bed to get more comfortable. As the passion takes us, we start losing clothing. We take it, in turn, to reveal each other's skin, kissing it as it's exposed. As I take her bra off and her perfect breasts are exposed, she gasps for air as each nipple is sucked into my mouth. Emma returns the favour after she pulls my t-shirt off. I didn't know my nipples were this sensitive.

She doesn't stop there and kisses down over my abs, pulling at my tracksuit cords. I lift my hips as she eases them over my thighs and down my legs. Her eyes fix my bulge as she returns, and her fingers instantly tug at my waistband. I once again lift my hips to allow her to remove my last item of clothing.

I watch as Emma's eyes stay fixated on my throbbing member. She discards my underwear on the floor before moving back up, she only has one thing on her mind.

Ignoring the rest of the lower part of my body, she wraps her mouth straight around the end of my cock. I take a sharp breath in at the sudden sensory overload. This doesn't deter her as the length of my cock starts to disappear. She pauses for a second to take a deep breath as I hit the back of her throat. Her eyes flicker up to mine before she focuses back on my cock. She pushes the head past the obstruction and deeper into her throat. She holds still with her nose buried into my pelvic bone, massaging my cock with a swallowing motion. She reverses back to allow herself to breathe and repeats. This has the desired effect on me, and I shoot my first load directly into her stomach.

As Emma withdraws my cock from her mouth, her eyes return to mine with a satisfied look. She checks the end of my cock is clean before moving back up my body to claim her prize. As our lips touch and open, I taste the remnants of my load on her tongue as it enters my mouth. Once I feel I have sufficiently recovered from my climax, I move us so I can finish removing Emma's clothing. I start to kiss along her jawline and down her neck. I listen to the appreciative groans as I make my way south.

It always amuses me when Emma giggles as I push my tongue into her belly button. I hook my fingers into the elastic waist of the bottoms she wears when relaxing in either of our rooms. To my joy, both her panties and bottoms come down in one smooth move. I watch as her shaved pussy comes into view, and I waste no time dropping her clothes on top of mine and kissing back up the inside of her thigh. My eyes are fixed on my goal as her legs part as each kiss gets closer to her very wet-looking opening.

Emma grabs a fist full of bedding as my tongue makes its first long stroke through the entire length of her slit. At the end of the stroke, I circle her clit and then apply a slight suction. Emma lifts her hips as her desire for me inside her becomes more than she can bear. I adjust my position slightly, pushing my tongue as far as it will go inside her. Simultaneously I bring both hands up and open her lips, enabling me to encapsulate her clit within my mouth and reapply the suction. By this time, Emma is finding it hard to breathe as her orgasm is building. A loud groan, a spray of delicious lady cum, and her legs clamping together announce its arrival as she shakes through her release.

Emma's legs relax to allow me to scoot back up to receive my kudos. Emma's eyes are closed, and her mouth is still open, trying to get her breathing back to normal. She still has that satisfied smile she seems to wear a lot lately. I kiss her lips, and she responds the moment we touch. Her arms wrap around me, pulling me in tighter so she can taste herself fully.

Emma unwraps her arms and taps me on my back to ask me to move. She reaches over to the bedside cabinet and opens the drawer. "I thought we didn't need con....." but my words stop as she gets the paper bag out from earlier today. Then I notice she's also got a condom out.

I look into Emma's eyes with a questioning frown. She looks back at me, looking a little embarrassed and worried. She puts her hand inside the bag and pulls out a plastic bottle. It takes me a minute to realize what it is, and I still have to read the label. "Lubricant?" I say out loud before realizing what it's for.

Emma looks at me, "baby, I want to try anal. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course, anything for you, my love." I smile and kiss her on the lips. My cock seems to like the idea and has come back to life. "So, how do you want to do this?"

"I'm not sure, but all the sites recommend using fingers first to apply a good amount of lube."

We start to kiss again, and I take the tube of lube from her. I apply a good amount of lube on two fingers, and Emma brings her knees up to expose her virgin hole. I kiss her again before rubbing the lube around her puckered rosebud. I apply a little pressure to see if I can penetrate, and the tip of my finger slides in a little. I bring it out to collect more excess lube and return. I repeat this, going a little deeper each time. Before I know it, I am up to my second knuckle and withdraw to get some more lube from the tube. I return, insert a second finger and watch Emma for any discomfort. She seems to have relaxed and accepts the second finger much quicker than the first.

Lifting my head, I look into Emma's eyes. I don't need to ask the question as she gives me the nod. I take the condom wrapper and split it open with my teeth. Rolling it on, I position myself and apply some of the lube to my now throbbing cock. This is turning me on more than I thought possible as I rub the tip over the wrinkled skin.

I look into Emma's eyes as I apply a little bit of pressure. At first, nothing happens, but as I keep the pressure constant, I feel the end of my dick slip in a little. Emma's eyes double in size as her sphincter muscle tries to stop the intrusion. I continue applying a little pressure and feel my cock begin to make headway. As the head finally slides in, I pause to let Emma try to relax and become accustomed to the new sensation and to add some more lubricant around my cock closest to her anus.

The pressure on the end of my cock produced by her tight little asshole is immense. If I hadn't cum already, I would have shot my load straight away. Emma gives me a nod, and I begin to push my cock in again. I only gain around half an inch before I pull out a little. Pushing back in further than before and pulling out again gives the extra lube I applied a chance to spread.

As I push deeper and deeper, Emma starts to moan, and her eyes roll into the back of her head. "God, that is so big," she groans. "And so good," she adds. "It's pressing on all the right places.....fuck." This encourages me to speed up the process until I finally hit her butt-cheeks. I push myself fully against her and pause. Emma's eyes re-open and focus on me as she blows out a breath she's been holding. "Christ, Mac, that is so full." She pauses and then adds, "time to move."

I nod and withdraw two-thirds of my cock before pushing back. At first, I take it a little steady. With the encouragement of Emma's moans and groans. I bring my body more upright, pushing on the backs of her leg. Her feet are either side of her head as I speed up and slap more forcefully against her ass. She seems to fit me like a tight glove. Her pussy is tight but spongier. In contrast, her asshole is tighter and less giving. With the help of the lube, I am now pounding Emma, who is lost in her own world of bliss.

I feel my orgasm building as Emma seems to spasm with her second. I don't ease up, and she seems to be rocked with a third, quickly followed by a fourth. This brings my release rushing forward, causing me to speed up as I crest past the point where there's no return. As I feel my cock just about to explode, I push myself hard against her as my second climax hits me like a freight train. This caused me to lose all control of my arms and fall forward, putting all my weight on my pelvic area. Emma's eyes shot open as she climaxed with one last huge orgasm spraying her face and breast with a fountain of her own cum.

The moment I regain enough strength to push myself off, I roll to my right and collapse down next to Emma. She groans as she can finally put her legs down and straighten herself out.

We lay there for a bit while we regained our strength. I look over and say, "wow."

"Yeah, happy Christmas." A grin spreads across her face. "We've got to try that again sometime soon."

"I think I can manage that," I say happily.

Emma rolls to her side. Her breath tickles my neck. I can feel goosebumps rise over my body, and she whispers. "Shall we get a shower together before we sleep?"

"You know how to make your man happy," I say as we simultaneously get up and stagger into the bathroom holding hands.

******

I wake the following day in an o to common, empty bed. I get up and dressed before making my way down to a noisy kitchen. Donna is becoming a regular visitor thirst thing, and Paps seems to enjoy the company.

I greet everyone in the usual way and give Emma a good morning kiss. I sit next to Donna and feel her gaze.

I look towards her, "how are you feeling, Mac?" She says most sincerely.

I look into her eyes and truly consider her question. "That is a loaded question. Are we talking generally or mentally?" She thinks for a moment, and I add, "where has this Donna been hiding all our lives?"

She gives me a half-smile, and I see something that I have never seen in her. "Ah, I think I should be asking the question. Donna, how are you handling the event of the last month?"

Emma stops what she's doing and comes over. "Donna, what is it?"

Donna's eyes glaze, and I instantly pull her into a hug. Emma immediately rushes around the island and makes the hug three-way.

Emma's eyes meet mine, and she asks what's up without the need to speak. "I might be wrong, but I think everything that's happened over the last month has just caught up."

Donna nods into my shoulder, "I'm sorry, but with everything that happened with Mac and the accident. Mac being admitted to hospital after the accident. The reality of it all hit me when you were away."