Michael or Mac Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's happened, Donna?" Emma says, putting a friendly arm around her.

"I thought Mac wouldn't want to know me after the other day."

"He's not like that, Donna. So, what's happened?"

"Mac just gave me this." She holds up the friendship bracelet.

"When did you get that?"

"When you when into Kwik Save."

Emma smiles and kisses me. "You are an incredibly thoughtful person." Emma takes the bracelet from her and puts it on Donna's wrist. "There you go. You are now officially Mac's friend."

Donna steps back and looks at her wrist. She smiles through her rapidly drying tears, turns, and runs back out.

I turn to Emma, "Ummm...what just happened there?"

Emma laughs at me, "you, my love, just made her Christmas." She pauses, looking at me, "even though it was by accident."

I hit my horn as I pull up outside Emma's house. The look on Emma's face after I had gone to the closet in the living room for the gift bags.

"What's in there," she says with a broad beaming smile. Some things never change.

"Do I need to answer that?" I smile back at her as she tries to see what's in the bags.

"Hey, Baby, Mac, Paps, and merry Christmas," Kim shouts from the front door as we unload the back of the truck.

"Any more gifts, and we would have had to bring that trailer of yours."

"Ha-ha, very funny, Paps," I say as I walk towards the door with my hands full. Paps follows with the same, and Emma brings up the rear looking a little putout. "Merry Christmas," I say to Kim and kiss her cheek.

"I hope Santa's got one of those for me," Terri says from behind Kim.

"Got what?" Susan asks as she walks through the kitchen door.

"A peek on the cheek from Mac," she answers from behind her hand.

"Oohhh, yes, please," Kim returns with a knowing smile.

I roll my eyes. "Merry Christmas, Terri, merry Christmas, Susan." I kiss each lady in turn.

"It's okay, Boss, I don't want one," Ron says as he offers his hand.

"Now you know not to disappoint the boss, don't you?" I say, puckering my lips. I give him my exaggerated smile, put the bag down, and shake his hand.

"You know, I wish you and Emma had got back together years ago. If I had known work could be so pleasurable, I would have quit my job long ago."

"We try to keep our employees happy." I pick up the bag and make my way into the family room. Inside is a large tree with quite a stack of gifts around. "Ron, is it alright if I put my gifts under the tree?"

"Of course, Mac, fill your boots."

I kneel and empty both bags I have brought in. "Why your down there, Mac," Paps says, handing me his bags." When I had finished, the tree was jam-packed.

"Wow," Emma says as she walks in after getting changed upstairs. "I think that's the most gifts I have ever seen under there."

"Yes, it will take a while getting through that lot," Kim says. "Before you ask, young lady, not until after dinner."

I remember Emma being much the same when we were ten. "We will see what Santa's brought you then," I add. Emma swings her hip against me to let me know she got my meaning, and we go about helping to prepare for dinner.

Christmas Dinner was incredible. Turkey, Beef, with roasted and mashed potatoes. Vegetables in individual serving dishes and brown gravy. This is the best Christmas I've had for many years.

As the coffee is served, Ron stands. "I guess it's up to me to make a brief speech before we vacate to the family room. I want to thank the ladies for this incredible dinner that we enjoyed. This year has been exceptional in many ways. Although Mac didn't genuinely leave, we have been overwhelmed by his returning to our lives fully." Emma turns, smiles, and squeezes my hand. "There have been many changes since he entered our kitchen as Michael and left as Mac. Emma has, at last, begun to see her true potential. I have had a change of career. We have spent more time with our friends, and I can honestly say that we have never been so happy."

"Speak for yourself," Kim says. Everyone bursts into laughter. "Only joking, honey, having you home is a dream come true. So, thank you from me, Mac." She stretches across and squeezes my hand.

"Finally, I would like to propose a toast. To living a full, healthy, and prosperous life."

"Oh......my......God," Emma says looking out of the window. "It's snowing."

******

Please leave your feedback and any comments you might have.