Michael or Mac Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
733 Followers

Emma starts to wake as I clean her beautifully trimmed pussy. Her eyes half open to see what I am doing before closing again to enjoy and let me continue. A smile spreads across her face as her mind clears, and she recalls why she is in the position she has woken in.

She moans, then asks. "How long was I out this time?"

"Not long, about fifteen minutes tops."

"Christ, what did you do to me, and where did you hear about that stop-start thing?"

"Oh, girls talk and the internet," I say, repeating her words from earlier. Emma hits me with the inside of her leg to show her fake annoyance.

I rinse the cloth as Emma props herself up on her elbows to survey the damage. "Wow, that is a lot of bodily fluids."

"Mmmm, yeah, and every time you talk, more leaks out."

"Really? Hold on." She does whatever she needs, and another large load cascades out. A mixture of mine and her thicker white cum, is caught in the cloth before we make a bigger mess of the rug.

Once I have most of it, I return the bowl to the bathroom, go into the bedroom, and get an old duvet. I throw it over a large old armchair. I push the armchair closer to the fire and put a couple more logs on before sitting.

Emma lays on the rug, naked, watching and wondering what I am doing. The moment I sit and pat my lap, a big smile appears on her face, and she jumps up straight onto my lap. I wrap the duvet around us as she curls up on my lap.

"This is so romantic, Mac," Emma says in a dreamy voice.

"Mmmmm, it's perfect with you here."

We sit and talk about the cabin and everything that will happen before Christmas. We talk about what we will do in the future. She reminds me that we will be at the beach house for spring break.

"I think you only want to go to piss Amelia off."

Emma laughs and says with a fake expression of innocence. "Who me?"

We cuddle for a while, just watching the wood burn. Emma is the first to yawn. "Hey Em, do you want to go to bed?"

"Mmmyeah, but I want to make love one more time before we leave."

"Only once?"

Emma laughs and snuggles into my neck. "I think we will be walking the horses home if we do much more."

I smile at her, referring to the Ranch as home. I feel so right here with Emma next to me. "Come on then, let's get to bed." I make sure the fire is safe and check the doors before we walk to one of the two bedrooms. I've been told that my parents wanted to expand the cabin, but it had a preservation order slapped on it, and then they could only renovate or repair it. Even then everything had to be inspected to check nothing had been destroyed.

I wake up with a fast asleep Emma on my chest, and I lay there enjoying the feeling of togetherness. I'm in that no-mans-land between sleep and awake when Emma stirs.

She lifts her head and checks my chest for any drawl before looking up. "Hello, sexy." She gets up without a kiss and heads for the bathroom.

"Hey, no kiss?"

"Nope, morning breath."

There's no answer to that, and I get up to a cold cabin. As I get to the toilet, Emma is cleaning her teeth. I empty my bladder and wash my hands before joining her in a teeth cleaning duet. As I brush away, I eye my naked girlfriend next to me. Her areolae are all wrinkled, and her nipples are hard. Amazing what the cold does as I see Emma's eyes looking down at my cold manhood.

She sees me looking where she is. "Cold, are we?" She asks.

Emma is first to finish and runs straight back to the warm bed. I'm not far behind as we snuggle under the covers enjoying our minty fresh kiss.

It's around eleven when we lock the door to the cabin and mount our rides for the ride back to The Ranch. We spent most of the morning making love slowly and passionately.

As we approach the Ranch, we see Susan and Terri sitting on the swing chair on the porch, wrapped up against the morning chill. They wave when they see us come into view, and the smiles on their faces tell me they are not only happy to see us but still having a good time.

As we approach, Farrow gets a little edgy. "Hey, it's okay, boy," I say, leaning forward and stroking his neck. He settles but tells me about the two strangers on the porch. "You two look cozy," I say once we are within none shouting distance.

"Yeah, thought we'd come out and get some natural fresh air."

"Plenty of that around here. So, how's your Thanksgiving this year?"

"It's okay, I suppose," Terri says.

"I've known better," Susan adds.

"It's not as though we've done anything we don't normally do, Susan?"

"Nah, normal weekend for me." They are both grinning at me, thinking they are funny.

So, I think I'll play along, "Oh, okay. Next time, I guess I best leave you, ladies home, to continue your rock and roll lifestyles alone."

"They've only been annoying anyway," Emma adds.

I hear a gasp from the porch as I turn Farrow away towards the stables. As I dismount, Violet and Buck walk out of the barn with one of the hands.

"Good trek, boss?" Buck asks.

I help Emma down. "Yeah, I haven't done that for a while and enjoyed every moment," I say as the hand goes towards Farrow. Just as I go to stop him, I see Farrow nod towards him and then step over. The hand takes a mint from his pocket and lets Farrow take it from the palm of his hand. "Ah, found the secret to his heart." I look at Violet with a questioning smile.

The hand grins at me, goes around the side, and release the girth strap before sliding the saddle off and putting it on the fence. "You were right, Mac; he's a big softy." He then leads Farrow away into the stable block. I give Buck an impressed look and help Emma with her horse.

As we take Emma's horse into the barn, my phone rings, "Hi Olivia."

"Hey Boss, I'm wondering if I can catch you before you all disappear this afternoon?"

"Shouldn't be a problem; I'll see you after lunch."

"Okay, Boss. See you soon."

After putting the horse back into its stable, we make our way into the house and up to our room to shower and make ourselves presentable for the afternoon. We have a little time, so we decide to shower together and enjoy each other for just a little longer.

We make our way down for lunch, and everyone is in a good mood after a quiet morning. As usual, the ladies couldn't sit still and helped prepare lunch. It's like a family dinner, and I look around the table, thinking this is my true family.

Olivia puts her head inside the door, "Mac, I'll be in the office."

"Have you eaten, Olivia?"

"Thanks, Mac. I've already had something at home." She gives me a half-smile and disappears.

"Is everything alright, Mac?" Paps asks.

"Not really, Paps. There's a problem we are trying to get a solution to before we tell you about it. I don't want you going off half-cocked before we can limit the damage." Paps doesn't look too happy. "I think it's time for you to know, so you best follow me into the study once lunch is done."

Paps nods his understanding and continues eating. This has changed the atmosphere in the room. "I'm sorry; hopefully, it will not be as bad as it first looks." He says, not believing his own words.

Ron leans towards Emma. "Do you know anything about this?" Emma nods to her Dad but doesn't say anything.

Paps and I finish our lunch and make our way to the study. I already know Olivia will be okay with him being in on the conversation because she wanted to tell him from the get-go.

She doesn't even bat an eyelid as we both walk through the door and waits patiently for us to sit. "Mac, Paps, before we start on the other matter, Mac. Miley Cyrus's solicitor has sent the contract through for this song. I have opened the account in your name. Are you sure you want all profits to go into this account?" I nod in reply. "Okay, then sign here and here. Then here and here." Once she has put that back in her suitcase, she prepares to talk about the real reason she's here. "Paps, I will ask you, for now, to keep what you hear in this room to yourself. There are two reasons; the first is that I see no other way but to do this with law enforcement help, and two, if we do this wrong, it will damage the company name." She then goes through with Paps what we know.

I can see Paps getting increasingly angry. I put my hand on his shoulder, "Paps, you need to keep calm and a clear head with this. The wrong word at the wrong time will cost more than the millions he has stolen."

Paps gets up and paces up and down to calm himself. "Mac, I will need to travel down to the Nashville site without anyone questioning why I'm there," Olivia says.

"Olivia, how many years has the Nashville site lost money?"

"She gets her notepad out....ummmm...ahh here it is....oh shit, four years straight. They have just posted the fourth straight loss."

"So, if I remember right, after five straight years of loss, central gets a choice to buy out the remaining share or close the factory. A valuation will be expected as standard."

Paps stops and sits down. "Olivia can go down to do an audit to value the company for central without anyone asking questions."

"I'm pleased you listened to me," Oliva says. "I'll contact Bob Clark and set the ball rolling."

"If you need the jet, use it. You take priority over everything," I say. "Right, are we done?" I look at Paps, "Paps, do you want to ask any questions?"

"Nah, you two seem to be on top of it; just keep me in the loop." He walks towards the door and pauses. "Olivia, when you have all the evidence, we need to talk again. Then we will need to get the proper authorities involved and set the wheels in motion."

Paps exits the room, and I look at Olivia. "There is one more thing I need to put to the board: I want you to do a feasibility study for the next AGM."

"What's that, Mac?"

"We need to expand and upgrade central. I want each part of C&W to have an office and representative there. Too much has gone under the radar, and I don't want the same mistakes to happen again."

"But Mac, the HQ is part of the old town and is the most recognizable building in the city. Charleston planning won't let you demolish one of their most historic buildings."

"That's why we need the study and a presentation for the half-year AGM, so you have a little time."

"It sounds like you will be at the six-monthly review?"

"That could be a distinct possibility."

For once, Olivia's emotions are getting the better of her. "It's about time," she says as she gets up and moves over to me. She doesn't wait and wraps her arms around me. "I wondered when your Father would turn up."

I'm unsure how to take that, but I hug her back before patting her and saying, "come on, we better get going, and Olivia, not a word."

We make our way outside to the two waiting SUVs and climb in. Today we are going up to the Ranger's station. I want to show Emma and Co what we do here. It takes over a half-hour to drive out of the valley to the Rangers station.

To my surprise, Kate is waiting outside the lodge to greet us. Emma is first out. "Hello, Kate, nice to see you again," Emma says with a smile as Kate's face changes to shock. It looks like Pete, the head ranger, has set her up. Just something he would do.

"Hello again," Kate says, trying to regain her composure. "Mr. Carter," she adds as she sees me get out of the driver's side.

"Hello, Kate. Has Pete not told you who you've got to give the tour to?"

"Nope," she says.

"Okay, don't worry. Just treat everyone like you do the general public. They know very little about the conservation we do here, so it would be great if you would like to give them the grand tour."

Kate starts by introducing herself and what her role is in the park. She explains how The Ranch works with the government to ensure that this beautiful part of the world is here for future generations. She shows everyone around the Rangers station, which has many uses, a museum, cafe, shop, pick-up point, and of course, where the Rangers are based.

I tag along at the back and watch everyone absorb everything she tells them. As the tour goes on, I see Kate relax and realize that this tour could be one of the most important tours she has ever done. Everyone asks questions and looks at whatever Kate is talking about.

Emma seems to be taking a genuine interest and comes over to me at one point. She has a glow in her eyes and excitement. "Mac, when we live here, would it be possible for me to help with the conservation?"

I look at her and smile at the question. Emma sees herself living here one day. "Em, if that's what you want to do."

"It is, but I will want to get the right qualifications and do it professionally."

"Then ask the right questions, Em." With a new purpose, Emma goes back to the group.

I get my phone out and google possible Universities she could go to around Boston. The nearest would be Harvard in natural resources and conservation. I put my phone away; I think I need to have a conversation with Emma to see what she wants to do.

The afternoon goes by very quickly, and it's not long until we are back in the SUVs heading into town for something to eat and drink. We go into the only restaurant, and Daisy has reserved a table for me. The place is bustling, and as soon as the guys walk in the door before me, the place goes quiet. I can see Susan and Terri's faces drop from outside, and I instantly guess what has happened.

I lock the SUV up and walk in with Ron. "What's happened?" He asks as we walk in.

"I think the locals are taking a keen interest in the new faces."

As we walk in Emma immediately grabs my hand. "Mac, it's so good to see you," Daisy calls from behind the bar.

"Hello Daisy, I'm surprised nobody remembers this lot from the other night." She walks over and indicates the way to the only empty table left.

"Oh, you know this lot. Most were too drunk or too busy having a good time. The procession was a beautiful touch for Buck. Who came up with that one?"

"You can congratulate Olivia for all of the night. She did everything." I let that soak in for a moment. "Anyway, Daisy, I would like to introduce my beautiful girlfriend, Emma. These are her parents, Ron and Kim. This lovely lady here is Susan, who looked after me when Grammy was sick and last but not least, Terri, who lives next door to Paps." Everyone takes their seat as I introduce them.

"Where is Paps this evening?"

"He should be here any minute. You don't see him missing out on one of your meals, do you?"

"Well, you had me for a second. Take a seat; Mac and I will get your menus."

Now the other patrons have seen that I am here. They get on with whatever they are doing. Paps walks in and says hello to several people before getting to our table. Just as he sits, Daisy comes back with her notepad.

The food at Daisy's is, as always, first class. I pay the bill, and we all leave. I go into the convenience store to pick up the local paper. I get a couple of copies as it has a large picture of the torch procession with Buck and myself on the back of the wagon. Whoever took these photos seemed to get the scale of the moment perfectly.

We head back to the Ranch. We have an early start tomorrow, and everyone wants to get a relatively early night.

Buck is sitting on the porch waiting for me when we drive up to the front of the house. He greets me with a smile and hands me an envelope.

"What's this?"

"My signed contract."

"That was quick. Are you sure you don't want a solicitor to run through it with you?"

"Nah, it's a no-brainer, really, and I would be stupid to turn down such a generous offer. Plus, the kids are settled here, and I can't see the wife wanting to move from that incredible house. You've given me a great incentive to want to stay and a real sense of belonging. Heck, the whole valley turned out to show me my new home."

"Yep, it was something special."

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it, Buck?"

"Are you planning on moving back here?"

"Once my University days are done, I plan to move back with Paps and my wife to start a family of my own, Buck. That's always been the plan, Buck. It's not until recently that I knew who that wife will be."

"Paps is coming as well?"

"Yeah, can't leave him on his own now, can I?"

"I guess not. It will be fantastic to have the house full of the Carter/Walker family."

"Did I hear right?" Emma says from behind me. "Did you just propose to me?"

"No, baby, just a statement of intention," I reply.

I get a kiss on the cheek. "Mum's making Hot Chocolate. Do you want one?"

"Yes, please, Em."

"I'll leave you in peace, Boss, and see you in the morning before you leave."

"Okay, Buck, and thanks. It's good to know that this place will be properly looked after for the foreseeable future."

"See you tomorrow, Boss, Emma."

"Night Buck," Emma says.

Buck heads off, and I put the SUV up in the shed. It's a beautiful night with the moon shining bright in the sky, and the house is lit up and full of life. Again, I think about how my life has changed. I smile at the real future that stretches out before me and feel genuine excitement about what lays ahead.

******

Monday morning, and it's time for me to get back to normality. There's not much to distract me for the three weeks that build-up to Christmas. The only thing to do is pick up my new truck, which should be ready in two weeks. Donna has asked to do another live Tik Tok, and she also wants to go to the track for the end-of-year meet.

I gave Miley Cyrus a call Sunday night to see how she got on with the film directors, and to let her know I had signed the contracts. She has been busy with work over Thanksgiving, and I caught her just before she boarded a flight to Europe. She told me that they thought the song was perfect as it was and didn't want to change a thing. They are even changing the main character's name to Emma. We also had a conversation about what I was planning to do with any royalties I might receive. Miley is not surprised I am going to give most of it away to charity. She's also doing a concert in Charlotte and has invited the six of us. When I told Emma, you can guess the reaction.

It's Monday morning, and I am sitting, early as usual, in the first class of the day. I've brought my laptop in today and am looking at a test one of my lecturers has sent me. It's part of a lecture I sat in when I was at MIT, and he wants to see my level of understanding. I would have done this at home, but I didn't see the email until last night and don't want to rush it.

Susan walks in, looking a little tired. "Good morning Susan. You look like you had a great thanksgiving."

She closes the door and walks over to me. Pulling up a chair, she says, "I had the best Thanksgiving ever, and it's all thanks to you."

"Don't you think the private jet and helicopter ride was a bit over the top?"

"Nah," she says, smiling at me. She puts her arm around me and kisses my cheek. "So, what's with the laptop?"

"I got a test online, and I didn't see it until I got home. I don't want to fall behind. You know me, always like to be ahead of myself."

"Yes, always first to hand your assignments in. Can I ask you what you are doing for Christmas this year?"

"Not sure. I am thinking of letting Buck have his first Christmas in the new house. I might have a lowkey one here this year. Why, what have you got in mind?"

"Not sure yet, but I wondered if it's okay with Kim if we could all have at least Christmas dinner together."

"There's a thought. I'm sure Emma would like Christmas home with me."

"Okay, let me talk with Kim, and I'll let you know." Susan gets back up, looking pleased with herself, and makes her way to her desk.

Just after the bell, the first students start to come in. As the girls walk in, all three look at me. I even get a small smile from both Donna and Mia. Well, the ignore me plan doesn't seem to be working.

Bamo68
Bamo68
733 Followers