Michelle and Lucy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

"OHHH!! OHHHH!!" She cried, a mini orgasm hitting her. Lucy was groping her tits hard as Michelle finally got all of the dildo in her ass, kneading her breasts tweaking them hard. She moved her hands down to Michelle's pussy and started flicking her clit.

"Yess baby, yes!" Lucy purred. "Get that glass and hold it in front of your pussy"

Michelle held the glass in front of her pussy, as Lucy strummed her fingers over her clit. Michelle was shaking and screaming as a massive orgasm hit her body.

"YEEESSSSS!! YEEESSSSSS!! YEEESSSSS!!" She cried in ecstasy.

Her pussy spurted with love nectar, spraying out and flooding into the glass. Lucy continued to rub Michelle's clit furiously whilst the glass filled with clear girly spunk.

"YEEEESSSS!! YEEEESSSSSS!!" Michelle cried.

My cock exploded in my hand, cum filling the glass I held, as Michelle shrieked in pleasure. Lucy was looking down watching as Michelle filled the glass with her cum.

"Yes, Michelle! You filth whore, that's brilliant." Lucy said as her friend stopped squirting.

Michelle gingerly set the half full glass down and leaned forwards giving me a clear view of her cleavage, beckoning me forwards she smiled looking at the full glass of cum I set down by the bed.

"Let me see if you can manage one more load." She said.

Taking my cock, Michelle took it into her mouth, sucking hard on my shaft. Lucy gripped hold of Michelle hips and rammed the dildo deep up her ass. Michelle placed the glass on the floor between my legs, as she sucked on my swelling member.

"Come on bitch, one more load." Lucy urged.

Michelle took my hands and guided them to the back of her head, then began to ram her throat down on my cock. Michelle started choking and gagging herself on my shaft, spit dripping from the corners of her mouth into the glass.

"Fuck her throat, honey! Fuck her throat as hard as I am fucking her ass." Lucy urged slamming the dildo up Michelle's backside.

Michelle was choking and gargling as I rammed my hard shaft down her throat, she fought hard thick strands of mucus dripping down into the glass. Lucy was clawing at Michelle's backside as she rutted the dildo up her ass, grinning and panting as she really rutted home.

"YEESSSSS!!" Michelle cried coming again, her throat clamped on my shaft, shudders of pleasure throbbing through my dick.

I gripped her hair tight and drove my cock down her throat cumming hard, her orgasmic spasms driving me over the edge. Cum flooded her throat into her stomach as she choked on my dick. She pushed and fought against me, but I held tight to her hair keeping my exploding cock deep in her throat. Finally both of our orgasms finished, and I released Michelle's head she quickly pushed me back, coughing and half puking up my cum into the glass, filling it to the brim.

"Motherfucking yes!" Lucy exclaimed spanking Michelle's ass. "That was perfect."

Michelle eased up from the vibrator, still coughing, and turned around to her friend "Wow, that was extreme." Michelle gasped.

Lucy unfastened the dildo, and reached down to pick up the glass from the floor in front of me. Michelle walked over to the bed and picked up the glass I had left there.

"Well now, just a little more refreshment then I get to try my triple anal." Lucy said.

"Yeah, a little drink before we move on." Michelle added.

Lucy took the glass of love nectar, semen and spit, and clinked it with Michelle's semen filled glass. "Cheers!" She said, before raising it to her lips and taking a gulp.

"Cheers!" Michelle replied taking a large gulp from her glass.

"Tangy!" Lucy said smacking her lips together.

Michelle was happily chugging back her glass and finished it in record time.

"Wow that stuff is strong." She said setting down her empty glass.

"Dirty whore, you guzzled that in record time." Lucy said, drinking another mouthful of her glass, she struggled to drink the concoction, I could see her stomach contracting as she nearly puked.

"Spit, girl cum and semen, an interesting cocktail you have there, Lucy." Michelle said.

"Mmmmmm, yess." Lucy said grimacing as she swallowed again.

"Lay back." Michelle said holding Lucy's glass. "Open your mouth wide."

Lucy lay back on the bed, and Michelle poured the remainder into her open mouth, filling it to the brim. She set the glass down, and then held Lucy's nose and pushed her mouth closed. Lucy struggled but swallowed hard, the last mouthful of the mixture disappearing down her gullet.

"Yes!" Michelle gasped. "Well done."

"Yuck!" Lucy said. "That had better get me ready, I hope it does the job."

"It will." Michelle replied "I am sure it will."

"Meet us in the kitchen in about ten minutes." Lucy said. "Michelle and I will get changed and be there shortly."

"Grab a drink I am sure you need some rejuvenating after all your efforts." Michelle added, as they left.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers
12