All Comments on 'Middle-Aged Cocksucker, Exposed'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Thanks for the read. Is there a part 2 coming?

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndingsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks chytown. I wasn't planning a part 2 but since you asked, I will do it. It will take a few weeks though.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland4 months ago

I like this story a lot. It's humorous throughout, plus it has some nice comic irony and amusing wordplay. At the end I was bracing myself for a nasty bloodbath--on Literotica, a sexual offense often is avenged by violent retaliation. Much to my surprise and delight, that didn't happen. Some embarrassment, some future family conflict, and a great blowjob apparently will be the worst of Lt. Dick's sufferings. A nice move.

.

The author's prose style is good throughout including (and this is rare in Literotica) even the mechanics. I quite like the heroine/narrator's personality, and I like the loving and obviously working "open marriage" she has with James. Middle age is the time you realize, if you've been paying attention, that sex is essentially comic--so the heroine/narrator's attitude and behavior strike me as spot-on. 5*.

erectus123erectus1234 months ago

Sexy, humorous story about a gal with an itchy tongue that only finds relief when wrapped around a hard cock.

A talented writer with a knack for dialog and suck a log. Reads as if she is whispering the story in your ear or elsewhere. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. Looks like I am entering contests this year, just for fun and to attract reade...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES