Mike and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You say Frank won't be permanent, now you say you want him to be permanent," Mike said frustrated. "Which one is it, Jen?"

"Mike, baby, when you say permanent, don't you really mean love?" Jen said gently. "Don't you mean seeing him a lot like now? I don't love Frank. And I'll only see him a few times a year."

"He'll be your permanent boyfriend," Mike said with a frown.

"You can call him that if you want," Jen said. She gave him a knowing, teasing grin. "You're the one who likes calling him my boyfriend, mister. I call him that only because you do."

Mike had all the information he needed. Jen has chosen Frank as his replacement. This was just her setting the stage so Mike feels less heartbroken when she divorces him. He had to handle complex cryptographic issues daily at CATF. Jen was boringly simple.

Mike grabbed her hand and pushed it away before getting up.

"Where are you going, baby?" Jen asked as she looked at Mike confused.

"I remembered I have an important thing I need to do for work tomorrow. Big won't be happy if I don't deliver it today," Mike responded.

"This is our time to reconnect, Mike. You just talked about how important that's to you," Jen bitterly said as she couldn't understand what was happening. Mike was into the game one moment and the next he wasn't. It was starting to frustrate her.

"I left Frank early to be here," she protested as she saw Mike putting on his clothes.

"I'm sorry you had to sacrifice some of your quality time with Frank to come be with me," Mike said calmly as he glanced at her and shared a smile whilst he buttoned his shirt. "That's why I thought you were coming tomorrow. There was no need to make any sacrifices."

"Mike, stop. This isn't funny anymore," Jen said in anger. She didn't like how easily Mike used her words against her without sounding angry or remorseful. If anything, he made sense whilst also making it sound like she hated being here.

Mike walked around the bed and held Jen's hands as he saw how tears started to form around her eyes. "I love you. I'm sorry you are here, baby. We'll make it up to Frank next week."

Mike gave Jen a kiss on her cheek and patted her hand before getting up. "I'll be at the home office."

"MIKE, STOP!" Jen yelled in frustration and rage.

Anna started to cry

"I need to go take care of Anna. Get some rest, honey," Mike said. "Your rings are your nightstand drawer, by the way. I'd recommend you to leave them there permanently instead of sharing them with Frank."

Mike grinned and patted Jen's hand before kissing her forehead and walking away.

Jen winced in pain. Jen was so occupied about Mike's behaviour that she forgot about her rings, and now Mike doesn't want her to use them anymore.

Jen closed her eyes and wiped away the tears forming in her eyes. She felt as if she was losing Mike, but she didn't know how or why. She felt powerless and alone. Mike kept saying all the right things, which is why it's so hard to be angry at him.

The problem is his duality. One moment he was full of pain and jealousy. Next, he had better things to do.

As Jen sat in bed completely stunt, she recalls all the times she has treated Mike like a nuance she had to deal with to keep the game going. Anything that he said would make her get frustrated and annoyed. Anything that he did was a problem. Did he have enough of her behaviour? Is being with Allie showed him that he could do better?

Jen started to chew her nails at that thought.

But she has talked to Allie and her best friend has kept her informed on everything they do. Jen knows her friend isn't lying because he has spied on them several times. She had to make sure Allie wasn't involved in any funny business with Mike. Especially after the way Allie and Mike looked during that fateful dinner.

Jen laid on the bed, completely alone, wondering what happened

---------------------------------------------------------

One week passed since Mike denied Jen sex and things seemed to have gotten back to normal. At least, for Jen. She and Mike had a reconciliation and Jen figured out that his behaviour is related to his PTSD. She talked to Mike's doctor behind Mike's back and the symptoms match with someone suffering from PTSD again.

"Do I look fat?" Jen asked Mike. She was standing naked in front of a full length mirror in the home office. Jen getting ready for bed after spending a good family day with Anna.

"Fat?" Mike said with an incredulous laugh.

"Frank mentioned it," Jen said, turning this way and that as she looked at herself in the mirror. "He says I've gained weight."

Mike understood what it was about. Sure, she had gained a little weight. But he liked the way she looked. She looked a little curvier. Honestly, he thought she looked as fit and sexy as ever. It made her look closer to Allie.

"You look amazing, baby," he said before returning his attention to his computer.

"You have to say that, you're my husband," Jen scoffed as she continued to look at herself. "I have gained weight, you know. Since going with Frank. Too much caviar and truffles I guess."

"If you want to lose weight for Frank, then do so," Mike added as he shifted his attention back to his work. "You clearly value his opinion," he said nonchalantly with a shrug.

Jen sighed. "That's not what I mean, Mike," she grunted in protest

"It's irrelevant how you meant it. What matters is that it's important for you that Frank doesn't see you as fat."

Mike's comments were like slaps. He has developed a knack to say the most painful things in the most nonchalant of ways without caring what the others think. Jen was about to respond but held back. It's at that moment that his attitude reminded her of someone. It reminded her of Allie.

Jen hasn't seen Allie for a full week as her best friend was in London working with the British partners on an ad campaign. She hasn't been able to yell at her for putting Mike in the crossfire between her and Darren. But, more importantly, Jen hasn't been able to check how Allie feels about Mike.

"Whatever," Jen said. "Frank came in me last night. I thought you should know,"

Jen felt how Mike was glaring at her. "You let Frank cum in you?" Mike said coldly

Jen was annoyed at his response. Mike didn't care how she looked, but pregnancy suddenly matters.

"Mike, it's no big deal," she said with a touch of irritation as she looked back at her husband."It was just a little bit. People aren't rabbits. I'll be fine."

"You were supposed to use condoms," he reminded her.

Jen sighed inside. Forcing herself to be patient, she said "You know things can happen in the game. Frank promised to pull out. And he did pull out, except at the start. So he only came in me a little. I douched. I'll be fine, honey. Don't worry."

Still frowning, Mike said "This is really important Jen. I don't understand how you're being so flippant about it. Douching after? That doesn't work."

"God Mike, come on!" Jen said irritably. "Tell the truth. You want me to get pregnant. It's your biggest fantasy."

Mike stared incredulously at his wife. "Jen, it's only a fantasy," he said, looking disbelieving at her. "It's like your rape fantasy. I don't want it for real."

Jen looked away feeling properly chastised. Why the heck was she being so bitchy? She knew why. She'd a week to think about what Mike and Allie have been doing. All that time for the emotions to fester and bubble up to the surface.

There was also the sex party he went to with Allie. A sex party, really? Why didn't Allie tell her about it? And, more importantly, why didn't Mike ask for her permission before going? She was his freaking wife! He didn't think he needed to talk to her before going to a sex party with another woman?!

There was another reason she was so agitated. Ricky. Seeing him again stirred up old memories. Old doubts. Old emotions.

With these thoughts swirling in her head, Jen blurted out "Frank set me up with Ricky."

Jen saw how Mike raised an eyebrow, almost unimpressed this happened. "Awesome possum," he said sarcastically.

Jen grimaced at Mike using those words. It's something that Allie says all the time.

"Last weekend," Jen said. "Frank set me up with Ricky."

Mike leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms. "What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing," Jen said with a shrug. "Frank wanted me to fuck him. But I didn't."

Mike remained quiet for a couple of seconds before asking, "Why not?"

"God Mike," Jen said with an incredulous laugh. "I don't fuck every guy off the street."

"You only fuck the ones Frank approves," Mike bluntly stated which made Jen tick with anger. Mike was calling her a slut and she didn't appreciate it.

"Not always, Mike!" Jen complained, irritated by what he implied. "I mean, I did fuck Collin and Tom. But- "

"You were fucking your exboyfriends?" Mike calmly asked as he interrupted Jen

Jen forgot that he never told Mike about it. She felt nervous. Mike has been already very cold and distant towards her thanks to his PTSD, and this might send him further down the rabbit hole.

"I'm sorry, baby. I was meaning to tell you. It's just that Frank-"

Mike raised his hand asking Jen to be quiet. "Cool beans," Mike said. "Why don't you go to bed, honey. I'm going stay here a bit longer."

Mike using a phrase Allie uses to express his disappointment hurt more than anything else that he could have said. This whole arrangement was starting to really upset her. She wanted to punish Mike. She wanted to make him hurt like how she felt right now. But, she was afraid to do so. If Jen forced him to pick between Allie and her, would Mike choose her?

"Okay," was all Jen could say as she went alone to bed.

Mike never slept with Jen that night.

The next morning Jen stormed into Allie's office. "What the fuck? A sex club?" she said irritably.

Allie's eyes opened wide with alarm. She had forgotten what she and Mike spoke the week prior. However, Allie did realise that Jen said sex club and nothing else. That gave her a clue as to how much she can roughly share.

"I'm sorry. It came together at the last minute," Allie said honestly.

"You couldn't call me? Or text me?" Jen said angrily.

"Jen, I was really nervous," Allie said. There was desperation in her voice. Hearing that calmed Jen down.

"Did it help? With Darren?" Jen said in a more reasonable voice. She sat down in the chair in front of Allie's desk.

"I don't know," Allie said as she looked out the window. Allie didn't feel comfortable talking about it because she didn't know what else to say. She had completely forgotten the story that Mike told Jen, and Allie can't just grab her notes and read them as Jen sits in front of her.

"How is Mike's cheek?" It's the only question Allie could ask that would deflect Jen's focus.

"The swelling's almost gone," Jen said. In a chastising tone she added, "You can't put him in a position like that. You know how he is."

Allie nodded. Mike was the kind of guy who would throw himself in front of a bus, literally. "I'm sorry," she said regretfully. "It was Darren's turf. Stacy's too. I didn't want to go alone." Trying to retake the moral high ground and further move Jen away from the topic, she said. "I would have asked you but you were with Frank. How did that go by the way?"

Jen grimaced and it wasn't because of Allie's sarcasm. "He set me up with Ricky," she said.

Allie's eyes went wide. "No fucking way," she said astonished. She got up and pulled her best friend to the couch so now they were sitting next to each other. "Tell me everything!" she said.

"It was a scam. He is still an ass" Jen said.

"What a shocker," Allie said, still astonished that Jen and Ricky met again. She started laughing. Seeing Jen's frown she said "Oh come on, this is hilarious."

"It's not funny if you're living it," Jen protested.

"Did you fuck him?" Allie asked with curiosity knowing Jen's story with Ricky.

"Of course not."

Allie looked sceptical at her best friend. "Tell the truth," she said.

"I didn't!" Jen insisted.

"But you wanted to, right?" Allie said with a grin.

"God you're a bitch," Jen said with a sigh.

Allie laughed. "What about bubble boy?" she said. She teased, "Was he disappointed? Maybe he wants to pull out your wedding dress." Allie knew Mike was probably back at home pondering how Ricky fits into the puzzle that is Jen's lies. That means they will have to talk about what happened in LA.

"I am going to seriously hurt you," Jen said looking for something to throw. Allie started laughing again. Jen couldn't help it. She smiled. Then the smile turned into a laugh too.

"My god, life in Andrewsville is always so exciting," Allie said with a big grin on her face.

"Well I'm glad I can entertain you," Jen said sarcastically. "What about you? Swapping partners in a sex club. How was Jim by the way?"

"I was distracted by Darren," Allie said with a shrug. "But, honestly? He was good." Allie's cheek got red as she remembered what she and Mike did in the taxi afterwards.

Jen saw her friend getting embarrassed as she answered. It pleased her. "He made you cum?" Jen asked with an intrigued smile.

"He might have, I think. But that's when Darren went Rambo," Allie said as she vaguely recalls Mike explaining to her he mentioned what happened. He said he explained things in broad strokes so Allie could fill in the details.

"Oh, okay," Jen said. She gave her a sideways look. Jen's smile was gone. "So how did you get off then? My husband helped you out with that?"

"Jen, don't be an idiot," Allie deflected. "Bubble boy is bubble boy. You know that. And no offense, but if I need fucked it won't be him. He does it for you but not me." Then she cattily added, "Or I guess he doesn't do it for you, huh?"

Jen flinched as she heard Allie's words. Her best friend has no idea what is happening at home between her and Mike. It wasn't that Mike didn't do it for her. It's that Mike didn't want to do her. "Okay, I get it, stop, I'm sorry," Jen said in a conciliatory voice. "You don't have to be mean."

"And by the way, if I want a man it'll take me like 2 seconds," Allie said. "You're not the only hot girl."

"Okay Allie, I said I'm sorry," Jen said. "And Mike does do it for me."

"Yeah right," Allie said sceptically. "That's why you fuck around so much."

Jen winched at her harsh comment. "You know I do it for Mike," she insisted. "Yes, for me too, but you know how much Mike's into it. You know that."

"Sure," Allie said with a shrug. "Don't get on my ass like that. You asked for this, Jen."

"I know. I know," Jen said with defeat. Allie and Mike have been hanging out for three months now and things haven't developed beyond friendship. Still, hearing Mike said cool beans yesterday made Jen's stomach churn in jealousy and doubt.

After a moment she said "Anyways, Mike probably will be with me more when I'm with Frank. He wants that. So, he won't be hanging with you as much."

"Okay," Allie said with a shrug, pretending like she didn't care. "Are you fine with us jogging and training daily?" Allie asked knowing full well that Jen had no moral ground to stop Allie from that.

Jen hesitated as she thought about what to say next. Mike working out has been helping with his PTSD, and that was thanks to Allie. "I guess it's fine," Jen responded. "I guess it's only the afterwork dating that might go down."

"What? Are you and Mike planning to live at Frank's penthouse? You are there 5 days a week, Jen."

Jen winced at Allie's words. She was being absolutely ruthless, just like she used to be before she met Darren. This was fearless Allie. Jen loved that version of Allie, but it also reminded her of how Mike behaved yesterday.

"Maybe," Jen said with a shrug. "I really like Frank," she sheepishly admitted.

"I can tell," Allie said with a giggle as she looked happy and giddy for Jenny. That made Jen feel more at ease. "So I guess I'll see you later."

"Sure. Later, babes," Allie said as she went back to her desk.

Jen got up the couch and something came into view. Allie was wearing a silver bracelet with a charm on it. It's Mike's Fonzie bracelet.

A wave of pain and despair swept through her body as she walked towards the door. Jen did her best to keep her composure. She didn't want her friend to think she was being irrational. That she was lashing out at her for what happened with Mike and Darren.

Jen did her best to hide how much her hands shook as she opened the door. She turned around and looked back at Allie who nodded with a smile as she took a call. Jen forced a smile and left her best friend's office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is Jen's and Allie's actual birthdays. As agreed, Jen was going to spend the next three days with Frank. That was Frank's birthday present to her, a three day vacation on his private island full of sex and pleasure.

Jen was making her luggage for the short getaway whilst Mike worked on something related to CATF. She has never really wondered what Mike does for a living. "He will never tell me anyway," she mentally reasoned.

Regardless, Jen felt like maybe it's time to ask. The doctor said that it's a good thing Mike was throwing himself at work again. It means he wasn't thinking about his time at CATF in a negative way, but rather he wanted to make the place better.

Jen opened the bedroom door and saw Anna walking toward Mike. "My My," Anna repeated as she approached Mike with her arms extended. Anna called Mike that way whenever she wanted something. Jen chuckled at the scene. The baby is not four years old and she already has full control over Mike. Anna really is a daddy's girl.

Jen saw how Mike picked the little one and looked at her with adoration. His words were laced with joy and happiness. His eyes look at Anna with unbridled glee and love. Jen could tell how much Mike cared for Anna. How he worshipped his daughter and put her on a pedestal.

"Are you ready, Jen?" Mike asked as kept playing with Anna. Jen took a step back as she felt unbalanced by Mike's seeming dismissiveness. He was so into pleasing Anna that Jen was an afterthought.

Jen had no right to feel jealous of Anna. It's their daughter after all. The girl Mike chose to love even though it was conceived after Jen betrayed him. And yet, that's exactly how she felt.

There was a time when Mike looked at Jen with those same worshipful eyes. Now, they are reserved only for Anna. He still says all the right things. But the more time passes, the more Jen feels like there is a wall forming between them. That worries her. She wanted Mike back in his box. Wandering Mike is bad for her sanity.

"Yeah," Jen said in a soft tone. Mike approached Jen and gave her a peck on the lips as Anna jumped of joy on Mike's arms.

"It'll be fun," Mike said reassuringly. Jen wasn't sure. She was having doubts about this entire thing with Frank. Maybe her obsession started to dwindle or maybe she needed to cool things down with Frank and reconnect with Mike. Jen didn't know.

"Yeah," Jen repeated as she forced a smile.

"I'll see you tonight, right?" Jen asked as calmly as possible. Inside, she was hoping Mike would say no and asked her to stay with him and Anna instead.

A cold sweat ran down her forehead as she saw Mike hesitating.

"I was thinking," He said as he made a short pause. It seemed as if Mike was gathering his thoughts or trying to muster the courage to speak his mind.

"What?" Jen quizzically said while fear sipped through her mind.

"Well," Mike remained doubtful of what he wanted to say. Jen was growing exasperated at Mike's hesitation.

"Just say it, baby. What is it?" She pressed. Jen knew that whatever it was, it wasn't something that was going to make her happy.

1...1314151617...20