Mike and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Mike asked, confused as to what was happening

Allie grabbed Mike from the tie again and slowly pulled his face down to her level. "Do you know the type of men I really like?" she asked as their lips were almost touching each other.

Mike shook his head

"I like the good boy scouts that know how to follow orders," she said in a husky voice. "Be a good boy and get on your knees."

Mike quietly obeyed as Allie let go of the tie. The man ran his hands down her dress until he reached her stockings.

"Lower," Allie whispered as she wanted to feel his touch.

Mike rested one knee on the ground whilst he caressed her ankles. His face graced her dress as he rested his other knee on the grass to head down to her shins.

"That's it," Allie said between breaths as Mike kissed her legs, caressed them, and touched them in a way that felt relaxing but also erotic. He has definitely become an expert at that.

Allie slowly raised her dress so Mike could get under it. As soon as he did Allie started to lightly moan as her knees slowly buckled from the pleasure she was receiving.

Mike couldn't see much, so he based his actions on touch. He slowly reached her crotch and licked her. Allie wasn't sure what to expect. She heard Jen gush over Mike's tongue skills, but Allie doubted they were that good.

Allie's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she used Mike's head for support once she felt his tongue. The man used the tip of this tongue to play with her lips. He sucked them, split them apart, licked the inner part. He was very methodical with his actions. He did that again, and then again, as he ran his tongue around her clit. He didn't actually touch her clit. Instead he twirled his tongue around and around, teasing it.

Then he licked down her slit, over her sandbar, and then flicked his tongue over her asshole.

"OH GOD!" Allie gasped as she covered her mouth. She groaned, pushing his face into her ass. He rolled his tongue around her anus as Allie did her best to keep her voice under control.

Seconds later, Mike stuck a finger into her pussy and slowly started to finger fucked her whilst rubbing her clit with his thumb. He did this all while continuing to roll his tongue over her anus.

"God," Allie groaned, as she did her best to remain standing. Allie was too lost in pleasure to wonder about anything else than Mike's magic touch.

Mike stopped licking her anus, and moved back to teasing her pussy. He did that for a couple of minutes, building her up without giving her what she wanted. Allie's suppressed moans grew more desperate, her orgasm was building, she was right on the edge.

Then, suddenly, Mike rubbed the flat of his tongue hard across her clit, rapidly licking back and forth.

Allie groaned and clenched her eyes shut, her back arching, her curled toes digging into the grass, as her weight rested mostly on Mike since couldn't remain straight. Allie was on the brink about to have a massive orgasm.

Mike sensed that and continued to lick her clit as he put one finger on her anus

"Fuck!" Allie cried, and her body spasmed wildly in wave after wave of intense orgasmic pleasure. Her body shuddered as Mike continued to lick her, her orgasm going on and on.

Finally she pushed him away as she couldn't take it anymore. "Stop, stop," Allie practically begged, panting as she slid down, no longer being able to hold herself up.

Allie pulled her dress down revealing Mike's glistening face. He looked like a man who just tasted the nectar of the gods. She pulled him towards her and kissed him with all the energy she had left. She won't forget this birthday anytime soon.

The pair returned to the table and were greeted by the waiter who saw Allie's glow and slightly messy hair. It didn't take a genius to know what happened. He gave the couple a conspiratorial smile before Allie and Mike left the place

Allie begged Mike to go back home. She was emotionally drained after what they did at the restaurant. Mike agreed. The secondary location will wait for some other time.

"I'm sorry for calling you a loser," Allie said as they were halfway back to Allie's house.

"You're right," Mike responded. "About everything."

Mike extended his hand and placed her on her thigh. "I know I'm not like Darren. But I promise you that I'll never lie to you," he added.

Allie grabbed his hands and grinned. "I know," she whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen returned to the loft almost a week later, as Mike predicted. Jen's three days with Frank became five, almost six, but Jen returned mid morning today.

Mike and Anna enjoyed that extra time with Allie. He loved how predictable Jen was when it came to Frank, so Mike had no problem feeding her the words she wanted to hear. There was also the possibility that Jen already decided to be with Frank permanently and this was just a formality. Either way, she was pulling away from Mike and Anna.

Mike shrugged as he put those thoughts away whilst he kept playing blocks with Anna.

Jen was taking a shower as she felt dirty and cheap. She noticed that Mike never asked what happened between her and Frank during her time away. He was happy she was back, but he didn't seem interested in the game. And if Mike wasn't involved in the game, then it's just Jen fucking other men and abandoning her family for her pleasure.

"I had to do it for our family," Jen reasoned. She enjoyed the mind-blowing sex with Frank those 5 days. The man knew how to treat her like a cheap and submissive slut. But her mind wasn't too much into it between those sex sessions.

Her mind went to the same place that it's right now. Jen wondered about Mike. What Frank said about Mike's job. Is he really about to be fired? Is Mike struggling? She also thought about what she saw at the restaurant and at the diner after her Broadway presentation. Mike has never looked happier. It scared her. She needed her rock. She needed Mike.

Then there was Anna. Her daughter sounds and acts more like Allie the more time passes. Can she blame her daughter? In the past three months Jen has spent more time with Frank than with her family. Was it because she loved Frank? What does she feel for Frank? Jen doesn't know. All she knows is that she trusts Frank, for now.

And then, there is Ricky. Having him back in the picture is problematic. Jen had sex with Ricky and Frank several times throughout those five days. In fact, she fucked Ricky on her way here without Frank's knowledge. She couldn't help herself around Ricky. Not back then. Not now.

"Mike looked indifferent," Jen said with sadness as she washed her body. Her husband didn't bother to hug her because he was carrying Anna when she arrived. That's his excuse.

After her shower, Jen came out of the room and found Mike and Anna getting ready to go out. Jen was taken aback at what was happening in front of her.

"Where are you going?" Jen asked as she tried to remain calm and keep a smile on her face

"Allie got tickets to that kids' movie Anna wants to watch, remember?" Mike said nonchalantly as he put a raincoat on Anna since it's raining.

Jen nodded as she remembered Mike texting something about that during her stay with Frank. She agreed to it without thinking much about it. But now that she is seeing Mike's face and Anna's joy, she hates it. All she can think about is Mike smiling and laughing with Allie.

"Right," Jen said with downcast eyes. "Are you coming back soon?"

Mike shrugged. He had no clue.

"Mike, you can't not know when you're coming back. I want us to spend more time together. We haven't had time to reconnect," Jen explained as calmly as possible to avoid yelling at Mike for abandoning her right after she returned home.

Jen's insecurities were flaring up. The image of Mike and Allie smiling and looking like a happy couple returned to her mind. The pain, jealousy, and anger it produced came back as well.

"I'm sorry, honey," Mike said as he picked up Anna and carried her in his arms. "I guess I wasn't expecting you to spend your birthday plus a week at Frank's," he added with a shrug before giving her a kiss.

Jen flinched at his words as she saw him walk away. There it was, the calmness in which he calls her out without actually saying it.

"I'll make it up to you once I'm back," Mike stated as he grabbed his keys.

"I just don't know if you'll walk out that door and never come back," Jen said as tears formed in her eyes. Mike's words felt like punches to her soul.

"How cool are we, Banana?" Mike asked as he looked lovingly at his daughter.

"Cool beans," Anna answered before she made a fist which Mike pumped as both made the sound of an explosion.

"See? We're cool. We'll be back," Mike said with joy as he stood near the door. "You should take this time to rest whilst I'm gone. You are going back to Frank's tomorrow, right?"

"I'm not," Jen said as she tried to keep her tears in check.

"Oh," Mike said as his voice carried a bit of a disappointment that he couldn't hide

Jen looked at him surprised at his answer. Was he disappointed that she wasn't going back to Frank or was he disappointed that he couldn't spend time with Allie, again? Jen needed answers, and she knew who could help her.

"Have fun. I'll see you guys when you come back" Jen said with sadness in her voice

Mike gave her a goodbye kiss and soon after he and Anna were gone

Jen grabbed her phone and called Darren. She knew Darren would help her get the answers she needed because of his situation with Allie.

"Hey, Darren," Jen said as Allie's ex picked up the phone.

Mike and Allie were watching the kids play after the movie as they sat on a nearby bench. Allie told Mike what had been happening with Darren. It seems the man is adamant not to sign the divorce papers.

"He has also been stalking my work," Allie said with concern

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mike asked as he couldn't understand why she kept this information from him

"I didn't think much of it. But I got this today." Allie gave Mike a small envelope she had in her purse.

Mike opened it and saw a lawsuit against Allie for emotional and physical damages plus a restraining order.

"What?" Mike whispered in shock.

"I don't know what to do, Mike. I'm scared he will take DJ away from me," Allie said as her lip started to quiver whilst she did her best to keep herself together in public

Mike held Allie in his arms as he felt the woman quietly weep. The situation served as a warning tale of what may happen when it's his turn to cut his ties with Jen. He needs to be ready for Frank to use his money to bury Mike just like Darren is using his position as lawyer to hurt Allie.

"Do you want me to take care of it?" Mike asked as he remembered telling Darren never to hurt Allie again. Yet, here he was, doing exactly that.

"You are not going to kill him, are you?" Allie asked with a laugh, half-joking. She still remembers Mike's words on her birthday.

"Are you?" She asked again as she looked at Mike with a bit of a concern.

"I work with computers not weapons," Mike answered as he gave her a peck on the lips

"Michael," Allie added, pressing for an answer.

"Nothing bad is going to happen to him. I promise," Mike said the last part with seriousness. He really wasn't going to kill Darren. In reality, Mike has never even held a gun. But, there are other ways in which you can make someone go away.

Allie melted in his arms as she felt more at ease with things. It's nice to have Mike around. The more time she spends with him, the more she doesn't understand why Jen was so eager to treat him like shit.

It's early night by the time Mike and Anna returned home. Jen was nowhere to be found. Mike figured she went back to Frank or maybe she was with Frank and Ricky. Mike knew Jen was fucking Ricky, she said as much when they spoke before her birthday.

MIke thought about LA. Allie mentioned that Jen did something with Ricky whilst she was there. And that something was not helping Ricky settle down. Otherwise, Allie wouldn't be so quiet about it.

"Whatever," Mike thought as he helped Anna get ready for bed before he made sure she fell asleep.

Mike was taking a shower lost in thought when Jen opened the shower door. Mike jumped startled at the whole situation.

"Hi, baby," Jen said as she got in the shower.

Jen knew this was her chance to have some sexual reconnection with Mike. She needed that reassurance to know everything will be fine.

Yet, her heart sank as she saw how he frowned at her piercings.

Jen instinctively covered her breast in shame. But it's too late. Mike stood out of the shower without saying a word.

"Why are you mad, Mike? You wanted them," Jen said, tiredly and frustrated at what just happened.

"No. You wanted them because Frank wanted them. I simply accepted that fact," Mike calmly replied as he dried himself.

"You could have said something. I asked you," Jen said even more frustrated than before at Mike.

Mike shrugged. "You would have done it anyway. And then, you would have told me you weren't thinking straight, or that it's the alcohol, or you were high, or that you wanted to try it." Mike paused as he started to put his clothes on. "Just like you did with Scott."

Jen felt like Mike slapped her. Mike called her out for her excuses. The ones she so easily spews when she misbehaves.

"I'm sorry," Jen said in a whisper

"Don't be," Mike dryly answered. "Were you with Ricky today, is that why you are showering?" Mike said as if he was asking for tomorrow's weather forecast

The way in which Mike asked that question triggered Jen. She already felt emotionally raw for everything that's been happening, and this sent over the line.

"You are always so eager to share me with other men. To give me away. It's almost as if you don't care for me, Mike," Jen angrily stated as she looked with defiance at Mike.

MIke knew exactly what to say, but he decided to bite his tongue. He knew right now wasn't the time to say those things. Instead, he decided to play Jen's game.

"That's the game, Jen. You like it just as much. It's why you get to do what you do," he answered

Jen knew Mike was right. She loves the attention she gets and the fact that men drool over her. She needs that to feel validated and wanted. Yet, she was not going to admit that to Mike. Not after spending all day bathing in jealousy and a feeling of powerlessness.

"Still Mike, sometimes it feels like you don't care for me. That you aren't even protective of me," Jen complained

Mike looked at her in shock and pain. "I've been extremely protective of you," Mike said astounded she even thought of that possibility.

"It doesn't feel like it," Jen added with a shrug as she was still hurt

Mike shook his head in disappointment. He knew Jen thought little about him, but he didn't know how little. It felt like Jen kept finding new ways to break his heart.

"Have you ever wondered why Frank has never slapped you or hit you again? How did I confirm Anna's paternity test? Why did none of your boyfriends ever come back seeking retribution? Not even Drums?" He asked rhetorically. "Let me guess. You thought they were so sweet, they respected you whilst showing little remorse for breaking our consent, the rules from the game."

Jen remained silent

"I have never stopped being protective of you. Just because I'm not being a brute punching every man that sees you, doesn't mean I never made sure to guarantee your safety," Mike responded as the sound of his heart breaking came through his voice

Jen looked away as she remained silent

"I knew you always thought little of me, Jen. But this is... wow," Mike said with disappointment as he shook his head one more time.

"I'm sorry," Jen said as she looked at her feet, feeling awful for her words.

"Don't be. I don't need your pity or sympathy anymore," he said with nothing but pain and heartbreak in his voice before he left the bathroom.

Jen remained in the shower for another hour. She felt exhausted and distraught. Her whole life was crumbling in front of her eyes and there was nothing she could do.

The last time Jen heard Mike that heartbroken was when he returned from captivity. But this time it felt like it's worse. This time, his heart didn't break for what he saw but for everything Jen has done throughout their marriage. And Jen feared his heart might be irreparably broken.

Jen came out of the bathroom and didn't see Mike in bed. Her heart froze in fear. Jen walked to the living room and home office, and Mike wasn't there either. As a last hope, Jen walked to Anna's bedroom and quietly opened the door. Mike was there, in a lounge chair, sleeping next to their daughter.

Jen closed the door and walked back to the main bedroom before she curled into a ball and cried. There was an invisible chasm between her and her family. And, unlike walls, this one cannot be fixed. All the lies, all the excuses, all the betrayal finally caught up to her. Her mum always said that Jen was a fuck up, and she felt like it right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a month since Allie and Jen's birthday, and Jen hasn't been back to Frank's. She is still having sex with Ricky daily, but she hasn't told Mike that. She feels her relationship with Mike is too fragile to share that information.

Jen has been using Ricky as an outlet to release her frustrations since Mike is rarely in the mood to touch her now. That pained Jen. She couldn't use her body to please Mike, like she used to. She couldn't do anything with him, really.

They have talked a lot during this month, but Mike has remained ruthless with his words whenever they talk about the game. His comments hurt and his distance added to Jen's misery.

Darren couldn't find anything on Mike and Frank wasn't much help either. Now Darren is gone and Jen doesn't want to contact Frank anymore. The way she sees it, Frank is the reason why her marriage is about to crumble.

"You seem lost in thought," Mike said as he walked in. "Allie says you have been acting odd at work. Everything ok?"

Allie. If there was a name Jen hated more than Frank right now, it's Allie. One of the first things Jen insisted on doing once she stopped talking to Frank was meeting Mike's team. Mike had no issues with that, but the night didn't go like Jen thought it would. Allie was the background conversation through the whole night. The inside jokes, the references, the comments, the awkwardness of not having her around. Allie was Mike's wife whilst Jen was a friend. Allie was the star whilst Jen was a cumbersome participant. Allie was a wealth of joy whilst Jen was there because she demanded to be. Jen was the outcast. The slut.

"Yeah. I'm fine," Jen lied as she tried her best to keep a smile on her lips. "So you've been talking with Allie often?" she asked with an edge in her voice.

"Yeah. I mean, you're always staying late at work. So we get together for a coffee after picking up the kids from daycare after training," Mike admitted as he took off his coat and hung it near the entrance.

"We're worried about you. Allie said you vanish for hours at a time throughout the day," Mike added as he put his keys in the little bowl near the entrance.

Jen stiffened at his words. Jen haven't told Allie she is fucking Ricky, but she clearly suspects something. And if Allie and Mike are talking often, Allie probably told Mike something akin to that.

"We?" Jen asked as she realised how easily Mike used that word regarding him and Allie.

"Yeah. Did Frank end things? Did Ricky tell you something?"

Jen interrupted Mike as soon as she heard him mention Ricky's name. "How do you know about Ricky?" she blurted in panic.