Mike and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said as much before your birthday. Frank set you up with Ricky. How long have you two been fucking?" Mike asked as if it was a matter of fact.

"We haven't. I told you. I don't fuck every man that I come accross," Jen responded as she lied again. She couldn't risk her relationship with Mike over Ricky.

"He is not every man," Mike added

"What does that supposed to mean?" Jean asked defensively as she felt like Mike knew she was lying about her affair with Ricky.

"You stayed in LA for months with him, and you never told me what happened," Mike responded as he stood at the edge of the living room looking at Jen.

"Nothing happened, baby. I told you," Jen looked away nervous as she responded.

"Awesome possum," Mike responded. "I'm going to take a shower and get ready, then,"

Jen looked at Mike, not understanding what's happening. "Get ready for what?"

Mike tilted his head to the side dumbfounded as to why she was asking that question. Him and his team and CATF talked about this day for hours.

"Colonel Johnson will be waiting at LaGuardia before we fly to the White House. Remember? That's today. We talked about this when you wanted to meet my team, Jen," Mike said with a tone that spoke of confusion and sadness.

Jen understood why he felt that way. Jen was so caught up in her jealousy for Allie and how everyone praised her best friend that she barely listened to what was said that day. It's stupid of her to do that. Especially now because this gaffle further reinforced Mike's idea that she doesn't really respect or cares for him.

"Oh, right. Sorry, baby. Work has me really stressed out," Jen said as a way to deflect things and to hide her embarrassment.

"That's fine," Mike said nonchalantly as he turned around and headed to the master bedroom. "I'll go get ready."

One hour later, Mike went back to the living room and found Jen at the exact spot where she was when he went to get ready. Mike's mouth opened wide, aghast at what he saw.

"Jen, why?" He said bitterly. "I told you this day was important. Why aren't you ready?" Mike complained as someone rang the door. "The sitter is here," Mike sighed as he walked towards the door.

That's when Jen really understood what Mike said. The colonel was waiting for them, not just Mike. Jen couldn't feel any worse with herself. "Let me get ready," Jen said to herself as Mike talked to the sitter.

Minutes later, Mike and Jen found themselves in a black SUV heading to the airport for the rendez-vous with Colonel Johnson. The emotional distance between them couldn't feel any bigger, which petrified Jen. But, she reasoned, Mike was still around. So that counted for something.

"Did Frank put you up to this?" Mike asked bitterly.

Jen looked at him surprised. That's why he was angry? He thought that her behaviour was part of the game? That couldn't be further from reality. "No, baby. I-"

Mike interrupted her as soon as he heard her answer. "You said you wanted to come. You agreed, Jen. You knew how much this meant to me," Mike explained as he sounded tired of dealing with another disappointment.

"I know, baby," Jen responded as she held his hand and noticed Mike didn't hold her back.

"This isn't a game, Jen. This is real life," Mike paused thinking about what to say next.

"Please stop the vehicle," Mike said as he tapped the driver's shoulder.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jen asked as he held her husband's hand. Mike didn't return the kindness

"Whatever Frank or Ricky told you to do, it worked," Mike said with defeat. It hurt too much how willingly Jen was to ruin his life to please Frank's morbose games.

Mike forced a smile as he looked at Jen. "I'm glad you respect and value their orders," Mike said as he patted her hand. "You can go home, Jen. Do whatever you want. I'll tell everyone you couldn't make it."

The black SUV double parked the first chance it got with the trailing SUV for extra security parking right behind it.

"That's not what happened. It simply skipped my mind. I swear, Mike" Jen pleaded as she looked at her husband with tears in her eyes.

"Don't lie to me, Jen. I know how you are. You get so caught up in others that you forget about me," Mike calmly responded as he took off his seatbelt and opened the door.

"Remember Sapphire? You were so happy to celebrate Scott's accomplishments that day," Mike said with a laugh that carried zero joy.

Jen looked away as she remembered how she ignored Mike and how little she does to be there for him.

"I didn't mean it. You know how I get during those moments. I want to be here for you right now, Mike. Trust me," Jen pleaded once again as her cheeks filled with tears whilst she tried to reach out to Mike so gets back on the vehicle with her.

"That's the problem, Jen. I don't trust you. Not today," Mike said with sadness before he told the driver to take Jen to wherever she wanted.

"Go to Frank's or to Ricky's, I don't care. Tell them you followed their orders and get their praises. I don't care. I'll see you when I'm back" Mike said, completely deflated. He didn't want to have this conversation today. But it happened anyway.

Jen began crying as she heard Mike speak. "Will you be back?" Jen asked between sobs

"I promised Anna I was going to be there for her. See you later, Jen," Mike replied before closing the door

Jen broke down as the SUV took off. She didn't want to be alone. She needed someone to help her get through what she was feeling. So, she told the driver to take her to Ricky's place instead.

Mike was about to get into the helicopter when he saw a text message telling him where Jen decided to go. "It's Ricky after all," he thought before putting his mobile away.

It was early morning when Mike arrived back at the loft. Jen was nowhere to be found. Luckily, the sitter was already awake and playing with Anna. Mike thanked the sitter for the extra work and paid her handsomely for their inconvenience.

"My, my," Anna said as she jumped into Mike's arms.

Mike knew that her daughter wanted something. "What is it, Anna Havana? Mike asked as he playfully bounced his daughter in his arms.

"Play with DJ and Allie," Anna said with glee as she gestured her words.

"That sounds like a great idea. Let's spend the day there, yeah?" Mike suggested, which made Anna even happier.

Mike texted Allie in case she was still asleep. Luckily she was awake. Allie agreed to spend the day together and told Mike to come ASAP so they could have breakfast together.

Mike opened the entrance door and saw Jen standing on the other side looking for her keys. Her hair was slightly messy and her face glowed. She had been recently fucked.

"Hi," Jen said with a soft tone as her cheek reddened in shame.

"You'll have the rest of the day to sleep. It looks like you didn't do that last night. I'll see you later, Jen," Mike responded without any remorse or sarcasm in his voice. He would have preferred not to have seen Jen at all, though.

Jen winced at his words. His heartless and poignant words that stab her heart and make her feel like a cheating slut. That's what she was after all. There was no way to deny it.

"Where are you going?" Jen asked as looked at her shoes in shame.

"Play date with Allie. Anna wanted to see her," Mike answered as he walked past Jen. "I'm running late too," he joked

There it was, Allie. The perfect woman that Jen isn't. The one who makes Mike smile and laugh. The one who looks at him with adoring eyes. The whore that is taking Mike away from her.

"Have you slept with her already, Mike? She hissed while she clenched her teeth.

"Is that why you are so happy with her? You get to satisfy your needs?" Jen repeated as she tried her best not to yell in front of their daughter.

Mike opened his eyes wide as he nodded with his eyes at Anna's presence. "Jen!" Mike said in an admonishing tone. Anna sensed the tension and started to cry.

"Awesome possum," Mike lamented as he rocked his daughter to calm her down. "We'll talk about this later. That is if you don't decide to spend more time with Ricky."

Jen froze as her mouth opened in surprise

"It's an official government vehicle, Jen. Of course they were going to tell me that you went to his house instead of here," Mike said, exasperated that his wife couldn't figure something so simple.

"You could have taken a taxi if you wanted to keep lying to me," Mike said with a calm tone as he decided to withhold his thoughts and take a deep breath. He was not having this conversation with Anna in his arms. "He always wanted you for himself. Now, it makes sense why you did what you did yesterday."

" I'll see you later, Jen." Mike shook his head and walked away.

Allie was waiting for Mike to arrive when her phone started to ring. It's Jen. Allie took a deep breath wondering what she wanted.

"YOU CHEATING SLUT! HOW DARE YOU!?" Jen yelled as soon as Allie picked up the call.

"What did I do now, Jen?" Allie asked not understanding where this aggression came from or its origin.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! WAS THAT YOUR PLAN? PRETEND TO HATE MIKE SO I AGREE FOR YOU TO FUCK HIM?" Jen said with even more anger than before.

"I haven't slept with Mike, Jen. Why are you yelling at me?" Allie asked still not understanding what is happening

"DON'T LIE TO ME!!" Jen yelled as Allie could hear frustration in Jen's voice. "I saw you at the restaurant, Allie. I saw you!!"

Allie heard Jen crying on the other side of the phone and tried her best not to roll her eyes too hard.

"I told you we were out and I mentioned I was keeping him distracted, Jen. I don't know what more you want from me," Allie calmly responded as a way to sooth her friend.

"FUCK YOU!!" Jen yelled in frustration

"What is this really about, Jen? Having troubles with Frank?" Allie asked trying to figure out why Jen was suddenly worried about Mike's wearabouts

"No!" Jen said between sobs

"Troubles with Ricky, then?" Allie asked as she wanted to know an answer. Jen never thinks about Mike until her other options start to run their course

Jen remained silent for a moment before saying, "it's not Ricky."

"Well. It can't be me or Mike. So what's the problem, Jen?" Allie wisely said as a way to play with the hesitation Jen showed

"IT IS YOU!!" Jen yelled again before she went back to sobbing and crying

"What's your problem, Jen? I'm not you. I don't sleep with other people's husbands," Allie said, slightly irritated at Jen's willingness to blame her for whatever Jen thinks she did.

"You weren't even dating him. DO NOT fucking dare to compare things," Jen responded with nothing by hate at what Allie just suggested.

"Did I ever fuck Ricky? What makes you think I'll fuck Mike?" Allie argued knowing full well that Jen had real feelings for all those men.

"It's just..." Jen said as she calmed a bit more. "I don't know. Ricky is back, and everything is so confusing right now."

"So it was about Ricky." Allie figured as much. "Are you fucking him daily again?"

"Yes," Jen said with sadness

"Does Mike know?" Allie knew the answer to that question

"I think he figured it out today," Jen admitted before she began crying again. "I'm losing him Allie. And then I see you two looking so perfect, so lovingly. And I don't know what to think."

Allie had no idea Jen meant she was losing Ricky or Mike. It didn't matter anyway. Allie's heart flipped when she heard Jen calling her and Mike as perfect together.

"You have always been a dumb blonde," Allie said which caused Jen to chuckle. "You asked for this, Jen. You wanted this," Allie added to remind her friend about her decision.

"I didn't I-"

Allie interrupted her friend before she added another silly excuse. "Jen, you asked me to distract Mike because you wanted to spend more time with Frank. Now you were cheating on Mike by sleeping with Ricky and you weren't planning on telling Mike."

Allie paused, she knew Jen won't like what she will say next. "Look, it's not like you don't know how much pain you caused Mike by doing that, or maybe you do but you don't care."

"FUCK YOU!!" Jen yelled before hanging up

Allie knew that Jen was not willing to let go of the only person who was willing to put up with her constant abuse and disrespect. So, she hopes that her words start to shove Jen towards Ricky's arms. After all, Ricky was another Collin. They were all versions of Collins, except Mike. Jen should be happier with one of her Collins.

Mike arrived at Allie's 20 mins later with Anna in his arms. Allie didn't mention her conversation with Jen to Mike. There was no reason to do that. Mike looked happy to be here with her, and that's all that mattered.

It was dinner time by the time Mike sat on the couch with Allie's legs on his lap. DJ and Anna were finally asleep after spending the whole day playing.

"I am exhausted," Allie said as she closed her eyes in exhaustion while her phone kept vibrating over and over again.

"Secret admirers?" Mike joked as he started to rub her feet, just like he used to do it for Jen

Allie moaned in pleasure as she kept her eyes closed. His touch was so relaxing and pleasant

"No," Allie said in a whisper. "It's just Jen going crazy."

Mike frowned at that thought. He didn't like Jen messing with his time with Allie. He didn't bother her when she was busy getting fucked by other men.

"Don't worry about it. It's probably some Ricky drama," Allie said lost in relaxation thanks to Mike's foot massage.

"So she was fucking Ricky after all," Mike added with a bit of sadness.

Allie nodded. "She hasn't seen him since LA. It's expected. You know how she gets with Ricky," she responded nearly asleep as if they were talking about a friend they both know instead of Mike's wife.

"I guess," Mike said whilst a tear rolled down his cheek.

Allie fell asleep soon after. Mike hesitated about going home. He checked his mobile. There were messages from his team at CATF, Sam, and some of the new friends he made with Allie. There was none from Jen.

Mike thought about accessing Allie's phone and checking her conversations with Jen. But it made him feel bad to do something like that to Allie. He didn't want to break her trust. He valued that and he valued her. Mike had no choice but to go back to the loft.

Mike gave Allie a kiss on her lips before grabbing his sleeping daughter and heading back to the loft.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike opened the door ready to hear the sounds of Ricky and Jen having sex. Instead he was met with pure silence. He found that odd

Anna was completely asleep. The baby won't wake up until tomorrow morning. That was a good thing. It would give Mike some time to finally decide things.

Mike put Anna in her crib and watched her sleep. She had the same facial features as Jen. Mike knew it's going to pain him to watch her grow. Anna will be an eternal reminder of the woman who never loved him.

Regardless, it's important to give Anna a stable and loving family home. Those were things he could provide for his daughter. Him and Allie could do that. They could be an actual loving family instead of the thing Jen leaves behind.

"I guess," Mike thought as he left Anna's room. He grabbed his mobile and texted Sam.

Mike finished sending his message when Jen opened the master bedroom's door.

"Hey," Jen said, softly. Her eyes and nose were red. She has been crying.

"I wasn't expecting you here," Mike blurted in honesty.

"Because I'm a slut, right? Jen said with an empty laugh that made her feel like she was back in college. Back when all she had to offer were her looks.

"I never thought of you that way," Mike answered in earnest

"But you do now?" Jen figured that's what it had to be

"Frank called you that, and you accepted it," Mike responded with a shrug before he sighed. "I'm in no mood to discuss whatever game you are playing with Ricky."

"Mike, I swear, please-"

"No, Jen," Mike interjected. "No more empty promises. Not after what you did yesterday."

Jen leaned against the door as she wept. "You promised me you wouldn't leave," Jen managed to say with the little energy she had left

"I'm not the one breaking promises and keeping secrets. I'm not the one who abandons their spouse and kid to fuck a big cock. I'm not the one still chasing Collin, Jen," Mike calmly stated as he stared down at the blonde girl

"What?" Jen didn't understand why Mike is bringing Collin out of nowhere

"Come on, Jen. Now it's not the time to play stupid," Mike said sarcastically

Jen remained silent, still not understanding what's happening.

"Don't you remember how Collin treated you? All the times he cheated on you and how much remorse he showed afterward. All the times he ignored you. All the times he got infatuated with other women or forgot who you were because he was busy looking for new options. All the times he flirted whilst pretending it's harmless. How he put you second. How fucking big tits turned him on while using you as his emotional support," Mike stated as he hopes Jen makes the connection.

Jen looked at him even more confused

Mike sighed. "You never moved on from Collin. Don't you see, Jen? You treat me the same way Collin treated you, and in the meantime you keep fucking men like him." Mike's eyes got teary as he said those things. It's the first time he said these things to Jen, and they hurt just as much as when he first realised it.

"I'm not the person you love," Mike corrected himself. "I'm not even the person you respect. That's Collin. It's always been Collin. Tom, Frank, Drums, Clint, Ricky, they are all versions of Collin. They are versions of the man that still has your heart."

"No, baby," Jen said as he rushed and hugged Mike, never wanting to let go. "That's not true!!" Jen held his face as she saw the pain that Mike was experiencing.

"It is, Jen. That's the problem. How many times did Collin tell you that your feelings weren't true? How many promises he broke because he wanted to please another woman. You are no different, Jen," Mike repeated.

Jen held his face as she started to cry as well. "I am, Mike!" She said louder, hoping that will make it go away.

"I had to accept your cheating to keep you because you were never going to love me for me," Mike added as he started to sob. The pain he felt in The Hamptons came back.

"But you love it. You love the game," Jen said, refuting his statement.

Mike grabbed her hands and pulled them away from his face. "No, Jen. I loved you, so I did it to keep you happy. But you never loved me. Not like you loved Collin. That's why you keep chasing his shadow. That's why you discarded me yesterday to go back to Ricky's. That's why I never matter in your plans. I'm just the thing you step on until the next version of Collin shows up,"

Jen fell on the floor weeping. All her fears became true. Mike's heart was broken and she broke it. She has done it for years. And now, the man she loved the most is finally no longer willing to love her back.

Mike kneeled down and hugged Jen. "It's ok," he said over and over again to calm her down.

"This is not how it ends, Mike. You can't leave me," Jen barely managed to say as she feels like she is about to faint from the realisation that her marriage doesn't have a solution.

"You knew this all along, didn't you?" Mike whispered to reassure her of her actions. "Back in college, when you cheated on me with Wesley."

"No!!" Jen cried as she clutched to his shirt sobbing

"Allie told me. You knew we shouldn't be together. You preferred being with someone like Wesley. But you didn't want to lose the undivided attention I gave you. So you decided to have both," Mike's voice remained calm and soothing. He had no more tears left to cry.