Mike and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday afternoon. The last day of the party before it's time to go home. Allie was outside talking to HR as she looked around looking for Mike. She finally spotted him walking inside the house being a hermit as usual. Allie has barely seen Mike since he left for his consultancy appointment yesterday night. Jen never mentioned Mike doing that before, it got her curious to know more about his mysterious friend.

Allie debated going back to the house to check on Mike. She knew he liked the isolation. However, she also felt bad for him too, but she wasn't fully sure why.

She was about to meet the lonely man when a couple of people got near him. Allie saw a smile on Mike's face, then he was chatting and looking like he was enjoying it too. She felt happy for Mike. She knows how rough it can be for bubble boy to socialise. "And yet," she thought.

Mike left the bathroom and went in search of a drink. He saw Allie coming through the door with a bunch of other people. She was walking close to RH. So close in fact they seemed to be together.

To Mike's surprise, Allie immediately left RH's side and walked over to him. "More secretive business?" she asked mischievously.

"Yeah. How was the bonfire?" Mike asked as he lied about the true reason for his escapades.

"Too windy," Allie said with a shrug. "Everyone's going to the pool." There was an indoor pool in a pavilion connected to the house. Seeing the unenthusiastic look on Mike's face, Allie grinned and said "Come on, you've got to come with us. Jen'll be pissed at me if I let you be a hermit all weekend."

At the pool Mike chatted with a few friends as Allie flirted with RH. Allie peeled off her sweatshirt and shorts, which caused every man to look at her. Allie had a classic hourglass figure. She looked fabulous.

Abruptly, Allie looked over at Mike. His cheeks flushed, realising she caught him staring. Mike's thoughts flashed back to the last time he was at this house. It was a few years ago when the Jen/Scott thing was just starting. Just as now, Allie caught him staring at her in a revealing bikini. Back then she'd given him one of those withering looks.

This time was different, though. To his surprise, Allie gave him a friendly smile and an inquiring look, wondering if he was ok. Mike nodded to her, as if saying that everything was fine. Allie looked at him for a moment longer then returned to flirting with RH. Mike felt a kinship with Allie, like they were on the same team.

Mike took out his iPhone and was disappointed to see Jen hadn't texted back. He was studying the photos Jen sent him earlier during the day so intently he didn't notice as Allie walked up.

"What's so interesting?" she asked.

"Nothing," Mike sputtered out.

Allie gave him a knowing, sly smile. "Come on, let me see," she said, holding her hand out.

Mike hesitated but realised that was silly. Allie knew everything and Jen would show her later if he didn't. So he handed Allie his phone.

Allie looked at the pictures. First the picture of Jen in Frank's shirt looking freshly fucked. Then, Jen in stockings, and Jen and Frank sitting cheek to cheek with his arm around her.

Allie looked up at Mike and saw the pain and angst on his face. "Why do you do it?" she asked. "Why do it if it hurts so much?" She didn't understand why Mike was doing this to himself. Jenny was so happy whilst Mike, well, Mike was here, depressed.

Mike didn't answer at first. Then he said, "she's doing what I want."

Allie studied Mike's face. Yeah, she saw pain there. But she saw excitement too. However, the excitement felt forced. Manufactured. It seemed like a shield to cover his feelings.

"Are you sure you are ok?" Allie pressed.

Feeling uncomfortable, Mike said, "I think I'll go to bed."

Allie looked at Mike for a moment longer. Then she nodded and gave him back his iPhone.

"Do you want the room?" Mike whispered, glancing over Allie's shoulder at RH. RH was talking to others but he repeatedly looked at Allie. He was clearly waiting for her to return.

Allie couldn't help smiling. How far they'd come in the span of a month. Who'd ever thought bubble boy would be HER wingman.

"I haven't decided," she said honestly. "Are you going to bed right now?"

"I might be up for a while," Mike said.

"I'll see you later then," Allie said. She gave him a knowing grin, suspecting what bubble boy was going to do with those pictures of Jen on his phone.

A little while later Allie got a text on her phone. It was from Jen. It said: "What's happening? Where's Mike? What are YOU doing?!!"

Allie rolled her eyes and laughed. "What is it?" RH asked.

"It's nothing," Allie said, still grinning. Moving away slightly so RH couldn't see, she sent a text back to Jen: "Will you calm down. Everything is fine. Don't worry he's still your BB."

Mike went downstairs to check on Anna. She and the other kids were asleep. Mike laid down next to Anna on the cot. He tossed and turned for a while. He couldn't sleep thinking about what Jen was doing with Frank. Finally, not wanting to wake Anna up, he went back upstairs.

The party was starting to die down. Mike wondered if Allie was with RH in the bedroom. For a moment he pictured RH kissing Allie and taking off her string bikini. Then Mike's phone buzzed with a text. Allie was immediately forgotten as he hurriedly opened the text. It was from Jen! It said "Hey, baby. Just had dinner with the Broadway crowd. Lots to tell you! Want to talk to you. Call me! Love you bunches, your baby."

Mike stared at the text for long moments. "Lots to tell you!" What did that mean? It had to mean she scored a part. But how? She must've auditioned. But she promised not to audition without him being there. Did Jen break another promise?

Mike immediately called Jen. No answer. He called again and again. Still no answer. Where was she?

Getting worried, Mike called and texted continuously for the next hour. He texted things like "I just called" and "are you ok?" and "Pick up I'm getting worried." Jen didn't pick up or respond to any of his texts. Mike started to get frantic. Was she okay? Was she hurt?

Finally his iPhone buzzed with a text. But it wasn't from Jen. It was from Frank, her lover. It said, "Mike. Jenny's too busy to talk. Pictures from tonight. Enjoy. Frank."

Mike held his breath as he scrolled through the pictures. The pictures were of Jen getting fucked by 4 men. The men weren't like Jen's normal Adonis-type lovers. These men were old, balding, ugly, fat. But Jen didn't seem to mind. In fact it was clear from the pictures she was loving getting banged by these men.

Mike saw all the men were well endowed. Maybe that's all Jen really needed, he thought. Big cocks. He knew his wife was a size queen. He also knew his cock didn't satisfy her no matter what she said.

Mike ran to the bathroom to calm himself. He felt unsteady as a rush of dark emotions hit him. Luckily he didn't run into anyone so he was able to compose himself somewhat. He felt betrayed and lied to again. Jen told him endless times that getting banged was just a fantasy. That she would never do it. And even if she did, she would tell him first. The photos said otherwise.

The pain Mike felt wasn't turning into lust. This time he was incredibly upset.

Mike needed a drink, so he walked to the kitchen. To his surprise, Allie was there when he walked in, rummaging through the cabinets. "Oh hi," she said, looking at Mike. She had her sweatshirt and shorts back on.

"What are you looking for?" Mike asked.

"Something stronger than beer and wine," Allie said. Mike was all for that. He helped her look and they finally found a bottle of cheap tequila. There were no clean glasses so they each took a slug from the bottle.

"What are you up to?" Mike asked, curious about RH.

"One," Allie said. She took another drink of tequila and said "Two." Mike grinned.

"I feel like some air," Allie said. "Come on, keep me company." Mike nodded. He could use some air too.

They walked on the beach, sharing the tequila bottle. but now taking sips instead of gulps. The beach was softly illuminated by the moon and the light from the big mansions next to the dunes. They arrived at the bonfire. They were the only ones there. The wind had died down and there were embers still burning, making it a pleasant place to be. They sat on the sand in front of the embers and looked at the moon over the ocean.

Remembering, Mike said "Your birthday is coming soon."

"Don't remind me," Allie said, not happy about turning 30. "I think your pretty wife and I are going to celebrate at happy hour or something."

"Oh okay, good," Mike said.

"How is she?" Allie asked.

Mike hesitated, then said, "she's being Jen."

Allie laughed, knowing what that meant. "You said you want that."

"I do want it," Mike said.

"But it drives you crazy too," Allie said. She asked again, "So why do you do it?"

Mike shrugged. He didn't answer at first, taking another sip of the vodka. Then he said, "Do you think if we didn't play the game, Jen would cheat on me?"

"Hold on cowboy, no fair," Allie replied, taking the bottle from Mike and taking a sip. "She's my best friend. You can't ask me that."

"You know about Wesley right?" Mike said.

"Yes," Allie admitted after a moment's hesitation.

"Were you part of that?" Mike asked.

"What?" Allie asked, shocked at the implication.

"Did you set up Jen with Wesley? He was your boyfriend's friend back then." Mike pressed as he was slightly tipsy by now.

"God, Mike she didn't tell me until after," Allie protested.

"But you never liked us together," Mike said.

"Mike," Allie sighed. "That was a long time ago okay? I like you now," she admitted before realising how her words came across.

They were silent for long moments. Then Allie said "Look Mike, people make mistakes. Jen was young. She was getting hit on all the time. You were in London. I'm not saying it was right. But shit happens sometimes."

"She cheated on me another time, when we were living together in New York, before we got married," Mike said.

Allie knew about that one too. "Are you really upset about that?" she asked. "With all the kinky shit you're into?"

"You asked me why," Mike said. "I'm telling you why."

"What?"

"Why do we keep playing the game," Mike said.

Allie frowned, not sure what he meant by that. She asked, "So, you play your game, because otherwise you think Jen will cheat on you?"

"No," Mike said. "We play the game because Jen loves the attention she gets. She adores the variety, and all the romance. It makes her feel wanted, appreciated. It feeds into who she is." Mike paused as Jasmine words still rang in his head. The more he thought about it, the more truthful they sounded. "I think I just convinced myself I'm into that shit to keep her around."

Allie stared at Mike. Then she laughed. "God Mike," she said, smiling incredulously at him. "First time I hear you being honest." Mike couldn't help laughing.

Still grinning, Mike glanced behind them at the big mansions just beyond the dune. The one directly behind was incredibly big. The sight triggered a memory. He said, "I wonder"

"What?" Allie asked.

"The last time we were here," Mike said. "Jen just met Scott. They walked out here. Jen told me she saw a huge house. I wonder if that's the one."

Allie remembered and laughed. "Oh yeah. I'm sure they were looking at the houses."

"What?" Mike said not understanding.

Still laughing, Allie said, "I doubt Jen was looking at the houses with Scott's dick in her mouth."

Mike froze. It was like his heart stopped. But he didn't show it to Allie. Instead he kept a fake smile plastered on his face. "We better get back," he said abruptly, standing up.

"Oh okay," Allie said. She looked at him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah fine," Mike said tersely. They walked back to the beach house in silence. Inside the house Mike asked, "Do you want the bedroom?"

"I already used it," Allie said. She gave him a conspiratorial grin, like a pilot to her wingman. Maverick to Goose.

Mike managed a smile. So RH got lucky with Allie. Well, good for him.

"Goodnight then," Mike said, clearly distracted.

"Yeah, goodnight," Allie said. She studied him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Mike lied with the fake tight smile still on his face.

After leaving Allie, Mike went downstairs to the playroom. Seeing Anna still sound asleep, Mike rushed upstairs to his assigned bedroom. He sat down on the edge of the bed, his heart pounding. He clutched the sheets as thoughts and emotions swirled through his head.

Jen gave Scott a blowjob on the beach? But that's not what she told him. Jen said they kissed and fondled but that's all. Did it matter? After all, Jen DID go down on Scott later that night, in the bathroom. Beach or the bathroom. Why did it matter?

But it DID matter! Jen said they only kissed on the beach. Real intimacy - oral - came later that night, in the bathroom. Actual penetration sex with Scott only happened some time later after Jen admitted everything to him.

If Jen lied about the beach, if she DID go down on Scott, then she probably lied about everything else. That meant she probably had intercourse with Scott BEFORE she admitted everything about the Hamptons. In fact, she might have actually fucked Scott in the bathroom instead of just going down on him. Or maybe they even started fucking at Jack and Jill's wedding when they first met.

It was more lies and broken promises! More cheating! How could Mike trust Jen? For all he knew, maybe she was still fucking Scott. Maybe she was still fucking Clint or Ricky or even Drums.

Mike violently pressed his palms against his head. How could Jen do this to him? He adored her! Worshipped her! He gave her so much freedom. He forgave all her indiscretions. And yet, and yet! She still repeatedly lied and broke promises. Still! Like tonight. What the fuck?! Telling him to call her only to have Frank send him those photos. She loved treating him like shit to appease Frank.

Did she really love him? How could she with all the lies and broken promises? Maybe she was just using him. Maybe he was really just a friend to her, an emotional rock in the hurricane that's Jen's life. Maybe this way she had it both ways, the security and stability of him and the romance and excitement of her lovers. It's just what Jasmine said, he was looking the other way because he thought Jen was the best thing he ever got. But was she? Is this the best he can do? He has seen stunning women approach him over time, namely Jasmine Kelly. Why can those women treat him with love but Jen can't? Why is he with Jen at all?

That's when Mike's emotions really started going off and sending him over the cliff. When he thought about the possibility of Jen not really loving him. Faking her feelings and affection like the way she faked her orgasms sometimes. Really just loving him as a friend. Maybe it wasn't just a game for Jen. Maybe, intentionally or not, she was trying out men for real. Ricky, Scott, Tom, Drums, Clint, Frank. She had Mike until she found the one she really wanted. The man who could give her everything. Then she'd dump him. Or keep him around as a safety net. That would be even worse.

Mike found himself hyperventilating when someone opened the bedroom door. It's Allie.

"Mike?" Allie whispered as she saw Mike having a panic attack.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. Come on. Breathe," she said in a motherly tone as she sat next to him and hugged him.

"Jen," Mike said before he started sobbing. "Jen. Doesn't. Love. Me," he added between sobs before breaking down in tears. Allie had no idea what happened. But it's big. Something broke inside him, and she doesn't think Jen might be able to escape this one.

"It's going to be fine," Allie said to reassure Mike as she held him.

"She is like Darren," Mike responded between sobs. "This won't go away."

Allie felt a tear coming down her cheek as he said that. She knew what that meant, and he knew the implication of his words. It reminded her of her own heartbreak. Soon both were holding themselves crying until they fell asleep.

The first light in the morning woke Mike. He looked down and saw Allie melted in his arms, fully asleep. He felt calm. He hasn't felt this way in ages. With Jen he always feels relief when she is with him, but he has never felt calm. It's a new feeling and one that scared him.

Allie opened her eyes and saw Mike looking at her, she looked away slightly blushed and embarrassed about what happened last night. "You look like shit," Allie joked as she rolled away from him and sat on the bed.

"So do you," Mike joked as he chuckled at her comment before a dark cloud went over him. Normally Mike would prefer to go home immediately, to see Jen. But there was no point in doing that now. She was probably still at Frank's, getting her brains fucked out. Kissing him. Snuggling with him. Wearing his shirt. So why rush? Especially after what he told Allie.

Anna and DJ wanted to play on the beach again before going home, and Mike relented. "What is wrong?" Allie said to Mike as they sat on the beach watching their kids. He hadn't said 2 words since getting there.

Mike turned to Allie. He didn't want to get into it. So rather than answering her question, he said "You like RH?"

Allie rolled her eyes, feeling frustrated. Mike had an allergy for straight answers. She sighed, in desperation. Finally she said "He's okay. But I'm not ready for anything serious."

"He's a nice guy. You know, he's wearing 17," Mike pointed out. "Keith Hernandez."

Allie rolled her eyes again. "Why do men always think sports solves everything?" she asked, frustration in her voice.

Mike shrugged but didn't say anything. They watched the kids in mostly silence for another hour. The entire time Mike held his iPhone in his hand. He willed the phone to ring. He willed Jen to call him.

"Tell me anything," he said in his mind, feeling desperate. "Tell me why I'm wrong. Tell me why it wasn't a lie. Tell me anything. I'll believe you. I'll forgive you. Just tell me."

But Jen never called. She never texted. Nothing. Mike knew why. She was too busy with Frank. She didn't care about a lie told years ago. She probably didn't even remember it. It was just one of many.

Finally Mike got up and said, "I better get going."

Allie looked at Mike. "Is it because of what happened last night?" she asked. "Because if it happened because of something I told you, Jen is going to kill me."

"It's not you Allie," Mike said. To Allie's surprise, Mike leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Jen doesn't love me, and I need to accept that," he said with downcast eyes. Then he corralled Anna and took her back to the beach house to wash up before the drive home

Allie stayed on the beach, replaying the conversation from last night in her head. Mike had been fine but then he fell off the edge. What happened? Suddenly she realised her mistake. The blowjob on the beach! Jen's lie! "Fuck!" she said to herself. She got DJ and ran to the beach house. But when she got there Mike and Anna were already gone.

Mike took his time driving home. At some point his iPhone ran out of power. He didn't care. He knew this day would come, he just wasn't expecting it to come like it did.

They stopped for lunch. Then gas. Then a snack. Once inside New York, he purposely parked the Zipcar miles away from the loft apartment. From there, he took his time on the subway home.

"Hannah Banana, do you want to go to the zoo?" he said as he held his gorgeous child. Anna loved the idea and so they spent the rest of the day at the zoo.

Mike and Anna finally arrived home. As they approached the loft apartment the door suddenly swung open