Mike and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You loved it," Mike said. Now he was the one giving her a knowing smile.

"It was so nasty, baby," Jen said with a delighted smile, still awed by the debauchery. And how she got off on it so much. "I felt like such a dirty slut."

Seeing her excitement, Mike asked, "That turns you on, acting like a dirty slut?"

"I am a slut," Jen said simply. It wasn't an act. "With Frank."

"You think you're his slut?" He said as he heard her words

"I am a slut," Jen answered, emphasising the word am. "Maybe not his. But a slut."

"Jen," Mike said, pressing the matter.

"I'm your goddess, baby," Jen assured him, kissing his cheek again. "But think about it. Frank's right. I'm a slut. Everyone thinks so. I sleep around. I have an easy reputation. Handsome guys think they can get into my pants. And they're right. I'm easy. I'll fuck anyone. Like last night. Think about it Mike. I am a slut."

"It's our game," Mike said, looking at his wife. "That's why you do what you do. You're not a slut."

Jen looked back at him, unconcerned at his comments. He needs to accept reality, just like she did. "It's okay baby. I'm okay with it. Frank's helping me accept what I am."

"Jen," Mike said, intrigued about the influence Frank has over Jen. He will definitely need to handle that sooner rather than later.

"He's helping both of us," Jen said. She gave him a tender kiss. "I understand you better now. You're a cuck. My bottom." She kissed him again and said gently, "It's okay baby. It gets me hot too. You're my cuck, right?" She was still stroking him.

"Yeah," Mike said, looking into her beautiful eyes and breathing hard.

"Frank's helping me," Jen said. "I understand myself better now too. I am a slut Mike. I am. And I'm his bottom."

"So you're saying, you are Frank's slut," Mike said almost bitterly. He wasn't sure what he felt for Jen anymore, but it still hurt the way she was acting.

"Don't get upset baby," Jen said soothingly. She kissed him again. "It doesn't affect you and me."

"How can it not affect you and me?" Mike said with exasperation.

"Baby, I'm still your wife," Jen said, kissing him again. "That's all that really matters."

"But you're Frank's slut," Mike said again, looking troubled. "I don't like you being another man's anything."

"It's always that way, baby," Jen said. Her voice was calm and reasonable but soothing too. "When I'm another man's girlfriend - he has a part of me. You know that baby. And it gets you hot. Right?"

Mike hesitated. It was another part of her game. She gets to give herself fully to other men and then Mike needs to come and clean the mess once she is done with them. The comments hurt, but they also provided the clarity he needs.

"Yes," he said, which caused Jen to smile. She loved playing with other men's feelings and getting their attention. She knew the danger made it even more thrilling and exciting for everyone.

"It's okay to get a little upset," Jen said, kissing him again. "I know that's part of it for you. But you can't get so upset you get mean. Because you know how the game works." She was talking gently and loving, but there was also a firmness in her voice, like she was chastising him.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked.

Jen was still stroking him, and she kissed him again to take the sting out of her next words. "You can't disappear, Mike," she said. "Especially if you have Anna. That was really mean. It was kind of a jerky thing to do."

"I'm sorry," Mike said. He wanted to object but what's the point? He doesn't need to object, what he needs is to talk to the only person who caused this interaction in the first place, Allie.

"Baby, you know how insecure I am," she said earnestly, looking into his eyes as she slowly stroked him. "And after you were in jail, I can't handle it Mike. I need to know where you are. You can't disappear. That's torture. I can't handle it. Especially if you have Anna with you. You promised me Mike. You'll always be there. Remember?"

"Yes," Mike said as his mind was still with Allie

"Do you still promise that?" Jen said, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Yes," Mike said with a kiss.

"So?" Jen said.

"So?" Mike said, not understanding.

"Now you say you're sorry baby," Jen said, smiling at him. "Then I'll let you inside me."

"I have to say I'm sorry to get inside you?" Mike said with a grin.

"Yep, because you're my cucky sub," Jen said with a playful giggle. Grinning at him, she said "So say you're sorry honey. Or this is all you get." She squeezed his shaft with her hand.

Mike felt this is as far as he could play the game for today. His feelings were all over the place. Not even a week ago, he would be begging Jen to feel her again. Not today. He was feeling like his erection was disappearing. The game was interesting, but it wasn't fun. Not for him. The relationship with his wife was ending, and he wasn't sure how to handle it.

Mike put his hand on Jen's hand and pulled her away from him. "I'm sorry, baby," said with a smirk and a kiss before he got up. "I have to get some things ready for tomorrow."

Jen felt her heart crumble at his actions. Her eyes got teary. Something was wrong, but she still didn't know what. "Everything ok?" Jen asked whilst a tear rolled down her cheek.

Mike kneeled at the edge of the bed and gave her a long kiss. Jen hugged him tightly, wishing he was never going away. "I'm sorry," she whispered between kisses. "I'm so sorry, Mike," she added as she couldn't help but cry.

"What for?" Mike said as he grabbed a tissue and wiped her tears.

Jen couldn't explain it. She spoke to Allie, she knew nothing happened. He also looked excited for everything she said. And then, it's like he was gone. Like a switch was turned off and he wasn't interested anymore. She didn't know what she did wrong, what happened. But something changed when he went on that trip to the Hamptons.

"It's nothing," Jen said as tried to force a smile. "Make love to me, baby," she begged. That's the only thing she knew that will make things right again. Regardless of what happens, Mike will always love her.

Mike nodded and they made love that night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's half way through the week, and Allie was sitting in her office still thinking about the conversation she and Mike had the day before. The Mike she talked to that night wasn't the one she used to see. The Mike she saw during the day. This Mike is different.

Allie wondered if that's the real Mike. He heard Darren talk about Mike before. The way his ex-husband described Mike was not at all the man she met every time they went for a double date. Nor was he the same man Jen described.

Allie twirled on her chair thinking about what Mike asked of her. Could she do that? What would that say of her loyalties if she does? What are her loyalties?

Allie didn't know what to do, but she knew how to decide where she would stand in this feud.

"Is everything okay?" Allie asked, hesitantly poking her head into Jen's office.

"I should spank you," Jen said, giving her best friend the evil eye.

"Oh baby," Allie said with a pretend moan. She turned around and wiggled her butt. Both girls laughed.

Grinning, Allie plopped herself into the comfy chair in front of Jen's desk. She asked "So bubble boy's okay?"

"He about gave me a nervous breakdown, but yeah I think we're okay," Jen said grimacing at the memory. "You have to be more careful, Allie."

"God Jen, your life is so complicated I'll have to write notes on my hand," Allie said sarcastically.

"Like you're any different?" Jen shot back.

Allie shrugged, knowing Jen was right.

"Just don't talk about me when you're with him," Jen suggested.

"Jen, god, all he wants to do is talk about you," Allie scoffed as she held back the last thing Mike said that night.

"That and the kids," Allie added.

Allie grinned and said, "he cares so much about Anna. You can tell he adores her and would die for her. And the way he bonded with DJ was unbelievable. He is such a great father. It's very cute and adorable," Allie said with a small sigh.

Jen smiled at Allie's comments.

"Mike talks about heavy stuff though," Allie said, the smile going away.

"Like what?"

"Like, maybe you and Mike need to talk more," Allie said. "Or get therapy."

Jen frowned, looking worried. "What did he say?"

"He thinks about when you cheated and all the times you lied to him," Allie said looking reluctant. She is still debating on what to decide. "He thinks that if you don't play the game, you will cheat on him again. He was really messed up, Jen. I don't think you understand how much Mike thinks about that stuff."

"God," Jen lamented, looking distressed. "What did you say?"

"What was I supposed to say, Jen?" Allie said. She shrugged. "I didn't say anything. I mean, I had your back. But I have my own issues, you know?"

They were silent for long moments. Then, looking at Jen, Allie asked "What happened to your face?"

The swelling and bruises were mostly gone but not quite. "It got rough Saturday night," Jen said.

Allie looked concerned. She said "Jen, I like it rough too, but -."

"I know," Jen said.

"Are you sure, what's his name, Frank? Are you sure you should be with him?" Allie asked with the concerned look still on her face.

Jen shrugged. She wasn't sure about anything, especially now that she knew what Mike was thinking. Not just about Frank but playing the game entirely. But still, she wasn't ready to end things with Frank. "You know back in college?" Jen said. "At night. Sometimes we talked about our fantasies?"

"Yeah," Allie said with a smile, remembering those times. As roommates in college they often talked late into the night, laying in their beds in the dark, talking about everything, their parents, boyfriends, high school, dreams, and sometimes their sexual fantasies.

"Well, Frank brings out my inner slut," Jen said.

"That's not too hard," Allie joked with a laugh.

Jen grinned. Then she looked hesitant. "Remember I told you my fantasies of being forced?" she said, looking embarrassed.

"Your rape fantasies," Allie said with a shrug. There were all kinds of different fantasies. Her manta was, whatever floats your boat as long as you don't hurt anyone else. She knew Jen felt the same way.

Jen nodded. "Frank makes it feel real," she said. "Even though I know it's not. Even though I have a safe word, and I can stop it whenever I want, it feels real."

"How does he do that?" Allie asked inquisitively

"I don't know, it's just," Jen said, going red faced and giving an embarrassed laugh. "He's really controlling. So when I'm with him I feel like I have to do what he says. And he's not the one. He gets other guys to do me. That's what makes it feel really real. Like if it was your boyfriend doing it, no matter how good he was at acting, you'd know it wasn't really real. But other guys doing it, it feels real. Saturday it was 4 guys I didn't even know. They were gross. But, well, you know."

"That's how you got the bruises?" Allie asked.

Jen nodded. "It was hot Allie," she said as if still awestruck by it all. "It's kind of scary."

"Well, yeah," Allie said with a dismissive tone of voice. "Getting raped is scary."

"No, not that," Jen said. "I mean, yeah, that. But scary how much I get off on it. Frank does things, he puts me into situations. Not just rape, other things. They're all really hot."

"Do you have sex with Frank or just other men?" Allie asked.

"With Frank too," Jen said. There was a delighted sparkle in her eyes. "He's really good. God Allie, he's so freaking thick."

"Okay, tmi," Allie said with a laugh, holding out her hands in playful surrender. She and Jen had both been wild in college, after college too. Allie was still certainly no nun, but she felt like she was calming down. It seemed like, though, that Frank was tapping into Jen's slutty wild side.

"So you're Frank's submissive slut?" Allie said with a grin, knowing Jen's sub-space fantasies.

Jen grinned. Then she shivered as she remembered the other night. "I wasn't even attracted to the guys," she said as if revelling in the memory from Saturday night. "They were horrible. But that made it feel real too."

"God Jen," Allie said, shaking her head. Four men. That was pushing it even for Jen

Jen read her best friend's thoughts. She said, "I know it's really slutty."

"Ya think?" Allie said with a laugh.

Jen laughed back. She shrugged and said "Frank brings out the worst in me. But, it's not like I just did 4 guys. It was the situation. You know?"

Allie nodded. She got it. Jen had always had a submissive streak. It kind of went along with her insecurities of being deserted, her need to be wanted, desired, loved. It probably started with her abusive, neglectful father. Parents could so fuck up their children. And it probably explained why Jen always went with uber-confident, controlling, alpha men. Or maybe it was the other way around. Chicken and egg. Who knew such things?

Four men she didn't know made it feel real. "Still, aren't you worried about disease?" she asked.

"Frank always makes them use condoms," Jen said. She imagined if they took her bare. Shot off inside her. God that would make it feel even more real. She shuddered at the thought. But no. She had herself and her family to worry about. She said, "I'd make them if he didn't."

"That's good," Allie said. "I guess I get it. Frank's pushing your boundaries."

"Yeah. I mean, we've got Anna now," Jen said. "Mike wants another one. I do too, I guess. We have to stop playing eventually. Frank might be the last one. Yeah, he's really pushing my boundaries. No one's done it like him. I guess I want to experience that a little more before we stop."

Allie nodded. She understood. Her heart went out to Mike. She knew Jen wasn't going to stop after Frank. She understood Mike even better today than when they spoke last night. Jen is like Darren, she won't stop until it's too late. She is always pursuing that fix. She wants attention from other men and that won't change. "Maybe it'll never be too late for her either," she internalised and lamented.

As Allie saw it, she and Mike really were in it together. There was no doubt about it. Allie is going to stop sharing everything she and Mike talk about, just like he requested. After all, it's only a matter of time before Jen moves on from Mike, just like Darren moved on from her. The best she could do is help him just as much as he is helping her.

"What if you or Frank don't want to stop Jen?" Allie asked with an incredulous laugh to hide her real motivation. "And what?" Allie continued. "You're just going cold turkey on your fantasies? What about Mike? Have you thought about him?"

"We'll probably keep doing something," Jen admitted with a shrug. "Maybe we'll go to Vegas sometimes, or AC. I don't know. We'll have to talk about it. But it'll be less intense. Not as dangerous. Don't you see? This is our chance to push the boundaries."

"You're pushing your boundaries," Allie said, emphasising your. "What about Mike?"

"Well, he's got you now right?" Jen grinned at her.

Allie knew what Jen wanted to hear at that moment, and so she gave her the security she thinks she has. "Yeah right, Jen," Allie said, rolling her eyes. "Mike looked like a lost puppy with you not there."

Jen smiled. That's what she wanted to hear. "You hooked up with RH?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah," Allie said, grinning back. "I wasn't going to. But Mike talked me into it. One of those really encouraging speeches he seems to give. He was really sweet. I would have never expected that from him," Allie said, lost in reverie for a moment as she remembered his words while they ate pizza with the kids.

Jen frowned and pursed her lips. After a moment she dismissively said, "Yeah, well, whatever." It was clear she didn't want to talk about Mike being sweet or cute with Allie.

"Anyways, I'm making sure it's good for Mike," Jen said. As if wanting to make sure Allie knew her place, she added "He is my husband after all."

"Sure," Allie said with an awkward laugh, feeling the sudden tension. Then she got melancholy for Mike as she realised how Jen thought she still had a grasp on him and how heartbroken the man was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst Jen and Allie were talking, Frank was working in the den of his penthouse when his phone rang. "Yes?" he said impatiently. He despised being interrupted.

"Frank, this is Mike," Mike said. "You hit Jen in the face this weekend. That better never happen again."

Frank composed himself. He could be charming when he wanted to be. "Good morning to you too Mike," he said with a good natured chuckle. "Have a good weekend?"

"I'm not joking Frank," Mike said sternly.

Frank didn't think a lot of Mike. His role in Liberty-gate had been somewhat admirable. But clumsy too since it resulted in jail time and loss of his fortune and livelihood. Also - and more importantly - what man knowingly gives his wife to another man? Especially a better man?

But, Frank was not one to act rashly. Mike still had influence over Jenny. It would be foolish to alienate Mike before his hold over Jenny was complete.

"Mike, I assure you, I was not the one who slapped her," Frank said. "And I stopped the slapping once it began. I, like you, consider Jenny an extremely beautiful girl. I would never do anything that might mar her beauty."

Frank's reasonableness didn't surprise Mike, It's exactly what he expected. Mike might no longer have Jen's heart, but that doesn't mean he won't protect her. He promised to do so and he will do it until they go their own ways. "One more thing. I want you to stop calling Jen a slut. She's not a slut. She might be acting that way but that's because of the situation. It's not really her."

"Mike, listen to yourself," Frank said with another good natured chuckle. "You agree Jenny acts like a slut. Yet you insist she isn't a slut. Where is the line between acting like a slut, and being a slut?"

Mike didn't respond at once as there wasn't an easy answer to that. Pressing his advantage, Frank said "Mike, let me assure you. I find Jenny to be a captivating girl. Do labels really matter? Jenny is what she is. Must we debate it?"

"Yes, labels matter," Mike said. He didn't want Jen to think of herself as a slut. It was a slippery slope that could lead to bad things. It could hurt Jen's psyche, her self-esteem.

Jen had worked really hard to be more than just her good looks. She studied hard in college and was making a name for herself in her job. If Jen thought of herself as a slut - what Frank wanted - she might regress back to the way she was before they met in college, when she thought her only redeeming qualities were her pretty face and sexy body. Mike knew that would not be good for Jen's long term happiness.

"She's my wife Frank," Mike said. "You need to respect my wishes."

"Of course she's your wife," Frank said. At the moment. But Jenny was becoming more his every day. He was already Jenny's primary sex partner. Mike didn't matter. I mean, was Mike even a factor in that anymore? It would be a longer process to win Jenny's heart and loyalties. Frank knew that. But he knew Jenny already had feelings for him. He was a patient man. And he always won. Always.

"Say you agree Frank," Mike insisted.

"Mike, let's not play childish games," Frank said. He had to be civil to Mike. For now. But he was quickly losing his patience.

Mike frowned. He read all there is to know about Frank, but the man didn't seem to understand that Mike was being serious. So he said, "Frank, you better leave the building. The fire alarm."

"What?" Frank said. At that moment the fire alarm began howling through the building.

1...34567...20