Mike and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommieeeee!" Anna squealed when she saw Jen. She ran to her mother and leaped into her arms. Jen squeezed her daughter tight, tears of relief falling down her cheeks.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Anna asked, her tiny hand going to Jen's cheeks.

"I'm just happy to see you honey," Jen said, hugging Anna tight. She looked at Mike. He was definitely upset. She whispered, "I wish you called."

Mike frowned at Jen. He said, "What happened to your face?"

Jen looked down, disheartened. Her face was swollen and blotchy in places from Jimmy and his friends' rough treatment last night. But Mike's words and the look in his face stung even worse than their slaps. Yes, she knew he was mad and upset. But the first thing he mentions is her face? "I'll tell you later," she whispered.

Jen wiped the tears away with the back of her hand. Forcing a smile on her face and happiness into her voice, she picked up Anna and walked to the kitchen. "Come on honey," she said. "I made your favourite for dinner. Tell me everything that happened this weekend."

Mike stayed back in the family room. He felt angry and hurt, but it wasn't for Jen's face. It was rather because of Jen's attitude. Mike analysed the entire situation since he opened the door. Jen cried for her daughter, as any mother would, but the signs on her face showed how little she had cared for her hours before. Now she is cooking and pretending to be a happy wife. It's all facade, a charade she plays for Mike and Anna.

"Fuck me." Mike whispered as he put his hands in his face. Everything came to light as he sat in his home office. HE was the game and the lovers were the real thing. She had to play the game of caring just enough whilst being interested just enough to keep him around. To trigger his need to be a saviour. Meanwhile, she gets to experience everything she wants guilt-free.

After a few moments Jen knocked on the door and walked in. She held a tumbler in her hand. "Come on baby, I made your favourite too. A ribeye steak and baked potato. I got sour cream and bacon bits," she said, handing him the tumbler. The tumbler held an inch of scotch and one ice cube.

"I don't want Frank's scotch," was what Mike wanted to say. He wanted to be bitter. He wanted to hate Frank. But no emotions came out. He felt nothing for that man.

He looked at Jen who acted like she knew what was going on in his mind. "It's your Highland Park, baby," she assured him. Mike hesitated a moment longer, then took the tumbler. He felt nothing. Not for the woman standing in front of him nor the man who clearly hit her last night.

"Well, I don't appreciate what he did," he thought. But Mike will deal with that later. He will make sure Frank knows who Mike Andrews really is.

Mike felt Jen's nervousness as she waited for Mike to take a sip, so he did. "Thank you," he said with a smile. It's the first time he lies so bluntly to his wife who gave him a weak smile.

"I talked to Allie. I know why you're mad. You have every right. But come on honey. Let's have dinner with Anna. We'll talk later."

Mike smiled again, and held his wife's hand without any hesitation. I felt like an out-of-body experience as if someone was pretending to be him whilst he was somewhere else.

Mike and Jen managed to act normal during dinner. Jen was terrified about what would happen next. She didn't want Anna to know they were arguing and that Mike was upset. That will make Anna upset since she was attached to Mike by their soul. After putting Anna to bed, Jen said to Mike, "Do you want to talk now?"

Mike nodded. Jen took his hand and they walked into the living room. Mike got on the couch and Jen sat on his lap. Mike resisted but Jen pushed his hands away. She held him and kissed all over his face. As she did she said over and over "I love you. I'm sorry. I love you."

Jen knew what she had to do to be in Mike's good graces. She has done it for over a decade now. Give her husband some attention, some care, and he will be back right back to worshipping her. Jen loved that she could easily control him. She doesn't know what she would do if Mike wasn't that way. Mike's easy-going attitude, among other things, was what kept her afloat. Keeps her sane. Without him, she would be lost.

Jen pushed Mike onto his back. Again he resisted but it was a half-hearted effort. Jen knew he loved her. Adored her. And even though his heart might be hurt, he will forgive her once she comes clean. It's how things work. It's how their game works.

Jen snuggled into him, pulling his arm around her. She wrapped her arms around him tight so he couldn't get away. Then she said, "I admit I lied. I went down on Scott on the beach. But that's the only thing I lied about. You probably think we fucked in the bathroom. But we didn't. It was like what I said. We were going to fuck but he didn't have a condom. So I went down on him again, and he went down on me. That's what happened Mike. We didn't have sex until later, when you were there. I told you just that one lie. Just that one."

Mike was silent for a couple of seconds. Then he asked, "Why lie?"

"I wish I hadn't," Jen said, squeezing him tighter. "At the time,I don't know, I thought,it's just."

"Just tell me Jen," Mike said. His voice demanded an answer whilst holding very little care for what the answer would be.

Jen hesitated. Then she finally said "I was really into Scott back then. I guess I didn't want you to know how much. I know of your fantasies. But if you knew how much I wanted him, I thought you'd get upset."

"You didn't want to tell me you went down on him twice that night?" Mike said, not understanding.

Jen hesitated. Then, wanting to come clean with her husband, she said, "Yeah but, it's more than that. I really wanted Scott. So after we got back from the beach - after I went down on him - I was trying to figure out a way to get him alone. So we could fuck. If I told you what really happened - that we hooked up on the beach AND the bathroom - twice, not once - you'd figure it out. We'd talk, like we're doing now. And you'd figure it out. How much I was into Scott. I mean, back then, I thought about Scott all the time. It scared me. Not just the physical part. What I was feeling. So I didn't want you to know. Because I didn't want to hurt you. So that's why I lied."

Mike nodded slowly, processing all this. Jen grew concerned about Mike's silence. "I was afraid of what you thought of me back then," Jen said, hugging him. "But this was back then. I feel better now. But still, I don't think you understand how intense it gets. When you're infatuated with someone."

"Jen, I know," Mike said, looking into his wife's eyes. He spent years infatuated with his wife. He knew how to look at her, and that's the same look he used at that moment.

Jen smiled and beamed into her husband's eyes. She snuggled deeper into his arm.

"Was Scott different?" he asked. "From Ricky? Or Tom?"

Jen looked at her husband. She couldn't tell if he was excited or not, but his crotch was hard. She began to softly stroke him over his pants. "They're all different, baby," she said, kissing him on his cheek. "Scott happened so fast. I met him at Jack and Jill's wedding and then bam. With Ricky it built up. Tom was that way too."

"How intense it got with Scott," Mike said. "Does it happen with all your boyfriends?"

"Yeah, I mean, less with Tom," Jen said. "More with Ricky."

Mike raised an eyebrow at that. "So you were more into Ricky than Scott?"

"I guess they are like real boyfriends," Jen said, kissing him again. This time she let her soft lips linger on his cheek. "You know. You like some better than others. So yeah, Ricky more than Scott."

"What do you mean they're like real boyfriends?" Mike asked, emphasising every word. "Aren't they real boyfriends?"

Jen thought about it for a second. She has had many relationships, but she has never thought about them as long-term things. She could always sense there was a finality, she was never sure when it was going to happen. "I actually think I've only had 2 real boyfriends in my life. You and Colin. Clint too I guess. Sort of. I don't know. Everyone else is just a game."

"But you said the infatuation gets intense," Mike said. "You can't stop thinking about them."

Jen moved her hand lower to between his legs. She caressed over his balls with just her fingertips. Mike was breathing hard now. He parted his legs slightly to give Jen easier access. Jen kissed his cheek again. Then she moved slightly, so her lips were close to his ear. She whispered huskily, "That's right baby. It gets so bad I can't stop thinking about them. But not with all of them. Not really with Tom. Or Clint. A little but not that much. But with Ricky. With Scott and Frankie, for a little while. Yeah, it got like that."

Jen continued to stroke him. Mike knew if she kept doing that he was going to cum in his pants. "Stop," he said, grabbing her hand. He pulled her hand up to his chest. They were still snuggling together, Mike's arm around her, Jen's head on his chest in the crook of his neck.

"I'm terrible huh?" Jen said again. She began playing with the buttons of his shirt. Jen did that with Mike quite often. And by mimicking her mother, Anna also often played with the buttons of her daddy's shirt.

"You're perfect," Mike lied. Every reaction he has had so far felt like a performance. He couldn't believe how simple it was to pretend. This is what Jen has done to him for years. She pretended to be infatuated with him. It's so easy.

Jen smiled, a warm glow running through her. Relief too. It felt like they were past the bad part. She grabbed a handful of his shirt and squeezed him tight. "I think sometimes it gets so intense because of you," she mused, as if thinking out loud. "Because you're there. I can let go. You know? Live for the moment. I don't have to worry about the future, if they'll take care of me, if they'll be there. Because they're not real. You're real, Mike. I know you'll always take care of me. You'll always love me. So I can let myself go with them."

There it was. Exactly what Mike thought. He was a support object. He was the game. Mike gave a small kiss on his wife's lips and looked her in the eyes like he has done thousands of times before "I will," Mike said, hugging her tighter.

What Mike said made Jen feel incredibly good. She felt secure with their love, their relationship and marriage, her place in his. This is what Jen wanted, a devoted husband that will always be there for her no matter what. After a moment Jen heard Mike ask "What about Frank?"

Jen moved her hand to his crotch again. He was still rock hard. She unzipped his pants and took out his cock. She wrapped her soft hand around his hard shaft and slowly stroked him up and down. "What about Frank, baby?" she asked.

"I don't want to cum yet," Mike said.

"I won't let you," Jen promised.

"Who's the better boyfriend? Frank or Ricky?"

"You mean boyfriend right?" Jen said with a grin, emphasising boyfriend so as to put air quotes around it.

"Yeah," Mike said with a grin back.

"I don't know, baby," Jen said with another lingering kiss on his cheek. "It's kind of hard to compare since I'm with Frank now."

Jen felt Mike's cock jerk in her hand. The littlest things did it for him. Like saying "I'm with Frank now."

"But probably Ricky more than Frank," Mike guessed.

Jen hesitated. She felt they were getting into dangerous places. Places she didn't really want to go. "Maybe," she said. "I don't know. I was a lot younger when Ricky happened. A lot stupider." Jen laughed.

"Yeah but, if you had to pick," Mike pressed.

"You," she said with another kiss on his cheek.

"You know what I mean," Mike said grinning.

"I really don't know," Jen said evasively with another laugh.

Mike looked at her. He felt like she was holding back. He said, "You never really told me what happened when you were with Ricky in LA."

Jen's body stiffened. It was just an instant and then she forced herself to relax. But Mike felt it. "You never asked," she said evasively.

It was true. Back then, after Jen moved back and they got back together, he didn't want to know. Then Scott happened. Then Tom. And on and on. Ricky was forgotten. He was on the west coast, they were on the east. What happened in LA didn't seem to matter. But now Mike was curious.

As if reading his mind, Jen hugged Mike tighter and said "Let's not talk about Ricky, baby. That ended years ago. He doesn't matter. None of them matter. It's just a game. I get a little infatuated because it's new and exciting. Then I get over it. You know that baby. Just like I'll get over Frank. You're the only one who's real, baby."

"So you're not over Frank yet?" Mike asked.

"Well," Jen said with a laugh and playful roll of her eyes.

"It's okay, you know I like it," Mike said grinning at her. Then his expression turned to concern. He gently touched her bruised cheek. "What happened?"

Jen stopped stroking him. "It got kind of rough last night," she said. She was glad to change the subject from Ricky.

"The Broadway people?" Mike asked with a disapproving frown.

"No, other guys," Jen said. "I have a lot to tell you."

Mike tenderly stroked her bruised cheek, concern on his face. "It'll be better soon," Jen assured him. Her face was swollen and red in places but it was a lot better from that morning. Jen was glad Mike didn't see her at that moment. "By tomorrow. I'll be all better."

"I don't like this," Mike said as he gently touched his wife's bruised face. "I'll call Frank tomorrow. This better never happen again."

"It's okay baby," Jen assured him. "It looks worse than it is. It'll be all better tomorrow." She didn't want Mike to do anything rash against Frank. She wasn't worried about Frank. She was worried about what Frank might do to her husband. Mike's way of protecting her was throwing himself in front of a bus. Literally. She didn't want him to get hurt.

Mike smiled as if all was forgiven. "This better never happen again," he said as he moved her wife to the side, got up, and started to zip his pants.

"We'll add it to your list baby," Jen said soothingly whilst noticing what just happened. Mike suddenly lost his erection and he was getting ready to leave. That has never happened before. He was always willing to play the game even when he was hurt or angry. Her mind flashed to Allie and the time they had spent together. Did Allie say something else?

"Will do," Mike said with a smile before giving his wife another kiss full of love.

"Everything ok?" Jen asked, confused and hurt that her husband just rejected her like that. She didn't know what to do.

"Yeah. I'm just worried about work. You know CATF is a very demanded place," he lied again. He couldn't believe how easy it was to lie to Jen, but he understood why Jen did it. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Oh. Okay," Jen said as she watched Mike walk away. She felt a stab in her heart and a tear ran down her cheek. She has never been in this situation before. She was living what Mike lives now, not knowing what their partner's actions mean. The unknown was flaring up her insecurities. Something wasn't right.

"Tell me about this weekend," Jen said, as they now laid in bed. She especially wanted to know everything about Anna's weekend. They spent the next half hour talking about their daughter.

"So, um, baby, what happened with Allie?" Jen asked her husband with a mischievous smile. Allie already told her nothing happened so she wasn't worried about that. But she was still worried about her husband not wanting to have sex with her.

"Nothing," Mike said, suddenly feeling awkward. He had no intention of talking to Jen about what really happened, especially last night.

"Nothing? Not even a little smooch?" Jen teased.

"Jen, just stop," Mike said, annoyed at her comments. "I'm not interested in Allie. You know that. And she's not interested in me. She was more into hooking up with RH."

"RH? Are you serious?" Jen said, surprised. Why the little horny slut. She couldn't blame Allie though. RH was a hottie.

"Well, just in case," Jen said with that teasing look again. She took one of the Durex condoms and put it in his wallet. "Now you're a player baby," she said with a giggle. "You have a free pass with Allie. Just make sure you wear this."

Yesterday night, Mike was bothered by the fact that Jen was willing to let him have sex with another girl. He wasn't fond of the nickname "bubble boy." But he liked the meaning behind it. It meant that Jen loved him so much that she wanted him exclusively. But that isn't true. Jen prefers to torture him. Set him up with women who don't want him so he feels more alone and desperate and returns back to her. This was the game. This was HER game.

Now that he knew the rules, he decided to play the game. "Tell me what happened last night," Mike said. This is the part that interested him. He wanted to know who the real Jen is.

"You saw the pictures right?" Jen said. Frank had sent Mike a few pictures.

Mike nodded. "Who were those guys?" he asked.

Jen thought about it. "I don't know," she said honestly. Frank never told her. She said "Fat ugly men."

"You let them fuck you?" Mike said with a frown.

"I mean, yeah," Jen said, her face going red. "You saw the pictures right?"

"There were just a few," Mike said.

"I have all of them. Video too," Jen said, giving Mike her iPhone. Seeing Mike's look of concern, she quickly added "I deleted them from Frank's phone."

Mike put her phone on the bedside table, completely uninterested about the content. For the first time since he met Jen, he could understand her. She was no longer unpredictable, she was simple. "Tell me what happened."

"It was after dinner," Jen said. She moved her hand back down to his cock and started stroking him again. "Frank set it up of course. They were awful and repulsive. And I fucked them. Because Frank told me to." Jen shuddered at the memory. At her submission to Frank.

"So, you're really under Frank's spell," Mike coily said as his wife kept stroking his cock

"Baby it's not like that," Jen said. "Frank's different."

"He's different, but the same," Mike said.

"What do you mean?"

"He's different but in the end, he's just like the other guys," Mike said. "Maybe not Scott. Scott will probably never settle down with just one girl. But all the other guys. He wants you. He wants to take you away from me."

"So maybe we should still be playing with Scott," Jen joked with nervousness. When Mike didn't smile, she got serious too and stopped stroking him. "What do you want me to do? Break up with Frank?"

"So he is your boyfriend," Mike said matter of factly. It's so simple. All he had to do was listen.

"Baby," Jen said with a laugh. Mike was always all over the place with their game. She eyed him with a knowing smile. She began stroking him again and said "You like the risk, don't you baby? It gets you hot. You don't want me to break up with Frank."

Mike leaned back, this is the moment where she would use his cuckold lust to manipulate him. She will tell him whatever he wants to hear and then lie until she gets caught again. That's all there is to it. Mike cannot believe how basic the rules were. How many nights he spent worrying and over analysing things. Trying to please Jen so she doesn't leave him. All lies manufactured by her.

"No, I don't want you to break up," Mike said with a moan. He knew what needed to be done, but his heart was still not ready for it. Until then, he will play along. Mike ran his hand over her ass. "So the ugly guys fucked you really hard?"

"Yeah. They were really rough." She moved up a little in the bed to give her husband easier access to her behind. That put her closer to his face so she used the opportunity to kiss him again.