All Comments on 'Mike & Sarah Ch. 06'

by Rebell1ous

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoying the series. Would prefer to see Mike take control more in the future though. Regardless of how "sensitive" she is, if it continues this way it will only become another femdom relationship that will probably get worse over time. With both of them sharing the dominant role it has the potential to really develop into an exciting series of loving spouses with each having the opportunity to control the other....... Just a personal opinion!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story that you are kind of dragging out the teasing a little long. but you don’t seem to let your self cross the line. Like why no asslicking, no using a stap-on on this ass, no peeing in the mouth, no snowball sharing, no creampie eating after you finally let him cum after all that Teasing. Please writing the next chapter soon..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bitch. The problem will be that, eventually, she will have no respect for him. They will be out shopping one day, holding hands, walking in a mall & she will look over at him and think “this is the “man” I had in a chastity cage with a butt plug up his ass, handcuffed to my bed with a ball gag tied around his head, pleading, begging, crying and whining like a little boy. Pathetic. That will be the end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She got upset because she made him cry ! Really ? Didn’t stop her though did it ? Once a bitch, always a bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebell1ous@Rebell1ous
I right loving BDSM stories. No humiliation, no degradation, everything in my stories comes from a loving place. Hope you enjoy

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES