Mike and Sarah Pt. 02: Love Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looks at me deep in thought before asking "Do they have kids of their own?" Seeing me shake my head, she continues "And you say that she's protective of you, so this is more like meeting your mum than aunt and uncle."

I laugh at her statement, "I guess you can say that but trust me they're going to love you because I do."

Checking the time, I realise they're going to pick us up soon, "Hey, they're going to be here in about 15 minutes, do you want some water or anything before they get here?"

In the kitchen, she asks another question, "Why are they picking us up when the Victoria Arms is only a 15-minute walk away?"

"Sometimes they like parking here and walking, sometimes to the Vic, sometimes to the Perch like we did last weekend. They need to drive since they live an hour away. Plus Karen normally fakes an excuse to come in and give a subtle inspection. So I've given up offering to meet them unless they suggest it."

Satisfied with that excuse Sarah gets busy tying up her sandals while I rinse out our water glasses. We've just finished when my doorbell goes. Taking her by the hand I lead her to the door whispering reassurances.

Meeting them outside Karen immediately takes control of the situation, first wrapping me in a tight hug before discarding me and turning her attention to Sarah, who gets her own hug. I take the moment to shake my uncle's hand and slip him the gift bag with the 2 bottles of wine I had bought for them.

I turn back just in time to see Karen breaking the hug with a visibly shocked Sarah, holding Sarah by the shoulders Karen studies her for a moment before exclaiming "Oh my that picture did you no justice, you're even prettier in person. I'm Sarah, and that grumpy old man next to your younger grumpy one is his Uncle Edward."

Sarah manages a weak 'nice to meet you' before offering her hand to Edward who takes it politely.

Karen claims Sarah's hand before turning to me, "Mike sit up front and occupy your uncle, I'll sit in the back with Sarah."

I don't see the point because the Victoria Arms is only 5 minutes away by car but there's even less point in arguing. The journey is short and Karen is filling the silence by asking Sarah a million questions, just as we turn into the pub, Edward gives his quiet laugh and suggests that Karen save a few questions for lunch.

At the pub, Karen sends me and Edward to the bar while she finds our table. At the bar my uncle and I finally share our first words, "So Mike, she seems like a lovely girl. Good for you." In Edward speak that's a rave review.

"Thanks, Edward. She's a girl of many talents, she's even able to keep up with me in the pub."

Edward laughs loudly, "Then she's one of a kind, make sure you keep her," he says while picking up his and Karen's drinks off the bar while I take mine and Sarah's.

After the first round is over Karen asks me to pick a bottle of wine to go with lunch, before letting Sarah in "Edward and I have a deal about driving, if we're meeting his family, he has to drive and I get to drink and when it's my family I drive."

Sarah laughs loudly, "What about when Mike's dad is visiting, surely you let him have a drink with his brother?"

Karen laughs back, "Oh then we get the train, you never want to be the sober one when the Smith men are drinking together, hence the deal."

Over lunch Sarah and Karen gossip about various things while Edward and I having a gentle discussion about our various discontents with the state of global politics when I hear Sarah let out a loud laugh. Knowing it's about me I turn to face them, "What are the two of you laughing about?" I ask pointedly.

Karen immediately responds, "You two, and how similar you are. You're arguing over something knowing full well you agree with each other but are constantly looking for new points just to make it a debate. Then there's the fact you have the same mannerisms while you argue." She pauses for a moment before turning back to Sarah, "It's worse when his dad is here and it's 3 of them, all with the same mannerisms arguing about politics or history just for the sake of conversation. I love them both dearly but normally when we meet up I feel like the third wheel, not someone having a meal with my husband and nephew. I don't mind though, it's nice to have Mike take him off my hands now and then and now I have you to keep me company."

Unable to respond Edward and I just start laughing with them. Calming down, "Karen, you knew what you were getting into when you married him, and discussing the French Revolution is better than having you try and get every detail of my life out of me."

"If you would just tell me what I want to know without me asking then I wouldn't have to try so hard," She retorts. "You Smith men are all the same only sharing what you think is pertinent information and leaving out details. You know Sarah, Mike went to Botswana for a year once, in that year he didn't text email or anything while he was gone, and when he got back they spent less than 2 minutes catching up before launching into an hour-long conversation about England's chances of beating Australia at cricket. It's so frustrating."

Sarah laughs out loud, "I already know about Mike's infatuation with cricket, I'm going to watch him play next week."

Karen lets out a fake cry, "Oh you poor girl, you've only just got him and you've already lost him to the cult of sports."

Sarah laughs again, "I knew he was a victim of the cult of sports when I found him, I accepted him regardless. Anyway, the cricket season is almost over and then I get all of him."

Edward and I burst out laughing and she gives us both a serious look. "Oh you poor naïve girl," Karen continues, "after cricket season comes rugby and football".

Sarah looks confused "Mike has never discussed rugby or football," She states plainly.

Edward looks at her gently, "That's because the season hasn't really started yet. Mike used to play both, he's used to be a pretty good Goalkeeper in football, he even got called up to play for the men's team at his club in Botswana when he was 15 and remained their number 1 until he left and he won a national rugby championship with his High School rugby team, he played fly-half and full-back."

Sarah looks at me in wonder, "How come you never told me all of that?" she asks.

Before I can answer Karen intervenes, "Because he's a Smith and if they don't think it's important they just don't mention it, even if we're just asking to show interest in their lives."

We all laugh at Karen's intervention and continue with our lunch. Over the next couple of hours, I can see Sarah getting more comfortable to the point she even makes a joke at Edward's expense.

After lunch, Edward offers us a lift back, but Sarah refuses for both of us saying the exercise will do us good after the meal.

Hugging me goodbye Karen whispers in my ear, "I love her Mike, and I think she'll be good for you. If you let her go or fuck this up, I disowning you and keeping her. I'll get Edward to write you out of the Will even if you are his only nephew."

"I'll do my best Karen."

After shaking hands with Edward while Karen hugs Sarah, I'm surprised to see him accept a hug from Sarah in farewell.

Sarah and I don't speak for the first 5 minutes into the walk home, eventually, she speaks, "I really like them, Mike. You were right Karen is so welcoming and she clearly adores you. Edward is so much like you or you're so much like him, whichever, watching you with him was like watching you talk to an older version of you. It was so sweet. It was like I finally got to see the real you, open and unguarded. I know you're like that with me, but it's always when it's private just the 2 of us, it was nice seeing it in public. "

"I'm glad you liked them, I told you had nothing to worry about. Karen told me if I fuck this up they're disowning me and keeping you," I tell her in response.

"She told me if I break your heart the authorities will never find my body."

At home, Sarah attacks me as soon as I get the door closed, pinning me against the wall she pulls my head down into insistent needy kisses while pawing at my clothes, "Take me to bed baby, I didn't get any last night or this morning and I need you before I spend three nights away from you."

What follows is a long passion filled session fill with need, lust and love. Cuddled up in the afterglow, she asks a question, "Mike, why did you never tell me about your past sporting achievements? And don't give me that 'you're a Smith nonsense'".

"I just never thought about it, it was a long time ago and I was a different person. I haven't played football since Uni and I haven't played rugby since I left school. I wasn't deliberately withholding the information. That part about being a Smith is true, I didn't think it was important so I didn't mention it."

"Are there any more secrets you're keeping I should know about Mr. Smith?"

"Probably but none I can think about right now, if you want to know something just ask. I don't want to keep secrets from you and I won't hold anything back from you unless I'm planning a surprise or something," I tell her simply.

Satisfied with my answer she gives me a quick kiss, before getting up, "Come on let's share a shower, and go for a drink, if I stay here much longer I won't be able to leave."

We slipped into our new routine fairly easily. Both comfortable we were on the same page we just accepted the days apart. The only change we made was to make time to call each other for an hour or so every night before bed. On the second night I called she asked for 5 minutes and would call me back. I asked what had happened, she admitted that she wanted to put the phone on loudspeaker and place it on top of 'Pillow Mike' so she could pretend she was lying next to me and we were just idly chatting before bed, but I had caught her in the kitchen.

In bed on Wednesday she asked me if we could have another date night on Friday since Saturday would be lost to the cricket match. We agreed to go to the adult mini-golf course in town.

At lunch on Friday I sent her a text asking if she wanted to meet at mine and go to mini-golf together. She said she had a few things to do and would meet me there. Getting home after work I was surprised to find Sarah's weekend bag was already there but she was nowhere to be found. Putting it out of my mind I got my workout done and got ready to meet her.

When I got to the mini-golf place I couldn't see her anywhere so went to the bar to get a drink while I waited. A few minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder and turning around I was shocked at what I saw, honestly I would have burst out laughing if she didn't look so sexy. There was my brunette beauty dressed up in a white golf skirt that was so short I doubted it was publicly acceptable, matching shoes and a pink golf shirt that was at least one size too small exposing her belly button, she completed her look with a white visor cap, with her hair pulled out the back in a tight ponytail.

She posed a few times before asking, "Did I dress up okay for golf babe?"

"You look incredible love, though I think I'm going to need my putter to hit everyone who stares at you a little too long wearing that skirt," I tell her seriously.

Laughing she pulls me into a kiss, "Baby I want them to stare, and every time they do I'm going to kiss you and make it clear I belong to you."

Laughing back at her I give her another kiss before ordering her a cocktail and paying for our equipment.

On the course, she makes a deliberate show of acting helpless and not knowing what she's doing so I have to get close and help her, but in reality, she's quite good. Every time she gets the ball in the hole she lets out a little squeal of excitement before giving me a hug and kiss. It's adorable to watch, even if I know she's just putting on a show for me. It also serves to distract me from my game and when we turn by the time we finish she's beaten me by several strokes.

Realising this she gives me a devious grin, "Since I won, I get to pick my prize, I can't wait to claim it from you later."

We have another drink before deciding to head to the pub. In the taxi, I ask her if she wants to stop and change before we get there.

"Nope, I'm dressed fine. Anyway, Mandy and Adam are waiting for us and the sooner we see them and catch up the sooner I can claim my prize."

Walking into a pub is one of those moments that you see in movies but don't believe is real. When Sarah is noticed, the whole pub goes silent as people take stock of how she is dressed. Sarah pretends not to notice and leads us over to the table where Adam and Mandy are waiting for us. At the table, Mandy is less than subtle in her reaction.

"Sarah, why are you dressed up like that? You look good but that skirt and shirt look like you picked them up from the kids section of the sports store."

Sarah gives me a sheepish look "Mike took me on a golf date so I had to dress appropriately," She answers with an innocent look on her face."

"You mean you dressed up like that for mini-golf?"

Sarah nods her head.

Mandy looks at her in disbelief before turning to Adam, "Don't you go getting any ideas, mister."

Unable to hold back anymore Adam bursts out in laughter before wisely saying, "Don't worry babe I'm more than happy with what I get."

Mandy joins him in his laughter, "See I keep telling the girls you aren't just a pretty face, you're a clever boy too."

The conversation settles and we have an enjoyable evening just talking and being friends. Eventually, Sarah announces we have to go home because she had beaten me at golf and needs to collect her reward for winning. Reminding Adam of the meet-up time for the cricket the next day, we head off.

At home Sarah drags me straight to the bedroom before pulling her knickers down from under her skirt before getting onto the bed fully dressed and spreading her legs, exposing herself to me.

"I want my prize big boy, get to work." So I do, I take my time pleasing her making sure to kiss and lick every inch and crevice, of her before focusing on her button. Instead of aggressively leading her to orgasm I take the time to slowly build her up only changing my pace when she grabs my head to hold it in place and starts begging me to let her cum.

After her orgasm I work my way back up her body to give her a deep kiss, "I hope my lady is satisfied with her reward."

"Your lady is always satisfied by you, especially when you do that, you're so good at it. No treats for you tonight you have a big game tomorrow, but if you do well I'll make sure you're more than adequately rewarded," she tells me before getting out of bed to fully undress before climbing back into bed. I follow suit before pulling her close to me, just before sleep claims us Sarah says, "Oh, we're having a girly morning at Beth's tomorrow before the cricket so we'll just meet you there."

Sarah wakes me up the next morning with a kiss, slowly waking up I realise she's already up and dressed in tiny jean shorts and a baggy beach shirt, she's also wearing one of my favourite caps. "Morning my love, just wanted to kiss you goodbye before heading to Beth's I'll see you later."

With a few hours to kill, I decide to get a couple of hours of gaming in, something I have been missing out on now my weekends are devoted to Sarah.

Eventually, I get my kit together making sure to pack a few extra sets of cricket trousers knowing a few of the first-time players wouldn't have any. We had a rule of making sure to share the kit around knowing it wouldn't be worth the weaker players buying their own for 1 or 2 games a year. Getting to the pub I deposited my stuff with the boys before going over to introduce myself to the opposition captain and the umpire they were providing, Bob would be our umpire. Over a beer, we share team sheets, pointing out weaker players and agreeing our amended rules for the afternoon. Batsman would retire at 25 to give as many people a chance as possible, bowlers would be asked to slow down for the weaker batsman, and that sort of thing. Just to save us the effort of formally going through a coin toss, I give the captain the choice of batting or fielding first as the visiting team. He chose to bat which secretly pleased me as I found chasing a score made it easier to manage the pace of the game and what we needed.

Going back to my team I tell them what had been agreed and we make our way over to the field. We are about 10 minutes into the game when I notice the girls have arrived. One of the perks of cricket is that there is plenty of opportunity to look around and enjoy the day. Looking over at the girls my eyes almost pop out, they're just lying in the sun wearing shorts and bikini tops and what seems to be half my collection of caps. Sarah catches me looking and gives me a short wave before I get my head back in the game.

When I next look over at the girls it appears a couple of the guys on the other team who are waiting for their turn to bat have gone over to introduce themselves to girls. I push it out of my mind so I can focus on the next ball, but when I look back over I can see Sarah shaking her head and pointing at me.

When I look over again the girls are on their own again and are giggling and joking again. I decide to ignore it and leave them to it.

Eventually, the guy I had seen trying to talk to Sarah comes to have his turn batting. We exchange a brief greeting and get on with it. During a pause in the game, he decides to talk to me, "Mate is that pretty one with the dark hair really your missus? A bit out of your league isn't she?"

Slightly annoyed I try to brush him off "She seems to think I am in her league and that's all I care about."

"Tried chatting her up but she shot me down pointing you out. Maybe once she watches me win this game, she'll have another think about it."

I just respond "Maybe" before looking around the field and catching Harvey's eyes, signalling him to warm up. Harvey is the 19-year-old son of one of the old boys who is annoyingly athletic and good at everything. His only real problem was that if he put 100% into his bowling he lost all control, and he's fast enough that his lack of control makes him terrifying. Having a quick word with Harvey before handing him the ball I strongly suggest that he puts 100% in every time he gets a chance to bowl at Casanova. Strangely Harvey seemed to find a level of control that day and managed to get him out fairly quickly.

Just as he walked off, I gave him a gentle dig, "Hard luck mate, maybe one of your teammates can help you win the game."

At the interval, I was pretty happy the opposite team had put up a competitive score, I had managed to get everyone on my team involved but I felt confident I could give everyone a chance to help chase the score. We were all sharing a drink intermingling between the teams when the girls interrupted. They were all carrying trays of sandwiches. Carrying a tray both Mandy and Sarah offer sandwiches to the home team while Penny and Beth offer the same to the visitors. Once the teams had been fed I pulled Sarah aside.

"What was that for?" I asked gently

Sarah gave me a shy look before answering, "I've been texting with your Aunt Karen and she mentioned that when Edward still played cricket the wives and girlfriends would get together and make sandwich lunches for the players. I liked the idea so much I mentioned it to the girls and Beth offered her house, that's what we've been doing all morning."

I give her a beaming smile, "You've just made a load of friends by doing that, they probably like you more than me right now."

Sarah gives me a deep look and points out Casanova, "Mike that guy is giving the girls the creeps he tried to hit on us and when me and Mandy pointed out you and Adam, he just said to watch him play and give him a chance. I know you don't care about winning or losing but if you could beat him and put him in his place I would love that."

1...67891011