Mike and Sarah Pt. 02: Love Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up I lead her to the bedroom. Standing at the foot of the bed, I strip her gently first the hoodie, then slowly work her knickers down to her ankles, gently lifting one then the other before tossing them aside. Telling her not to move I undress in front of her standing barely a foot apart. When I'm done I pick her up and gently lay her on the bed and before I start laying little kisses all over her body. Bringing my face to her mound I can see she's glistening with arousal but she remains silent, slowly I use my mouth to make love to her pussy, I take my time savouring the quiet intimacy we're both lost in, when she finally orgasms it's not the sudden release and loss of control I've become used to but a long drawn out wave that consumes her.

Making my way back up to her face she pulls me into a long gentle kiss, breaking the kiss her voice catches before speaking, "Make love to me Mike, please Mike, love me." And so I do, enjoying the feeling of being joined together, maintaining eye contact, keeping our movements gentle, drinking in the moment, the intimacy. Slowly our orgasms build but there is no urgency to get there, allowing them to arrive in their own time, and when they do, they're simultaneous, and like the orgasm she's already had they are long and drawn out. With a kiss I crawl off of her to get the face towel from the bathroom, just like our first night together, I take special care to clean her up. Climbing back into bed she immediately cuddles into me and I instinctively wrap my arms around her and pull to me tightly. Suddenly I feel her shaking gently and warm wet drops falling onto my chest. Realising she crying I kiss the top of her head.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

She lets out a quiet sob before responding "Nothing, everything. That was so perfect and beautiful. I've never felt so loved before, but it can't always be this perfect and beautiful. I am afraid of when it ends. So I'm crying happy tears because it's all so perfect, but I'm also crying sad afraid tears because it might end."

I toss her words around in my brain and realise there is nothing I can say to take away that insecurity all I can do is reassure her. "Babe, you're right it can't always be like this, but we can try to make it like this as often as possible. My grandparents were married for 47 years before my Grandad died, and even though my Gran didn't follow him until 12 years later she never took off her wedding ring. When I was about 19 I asked her what the secret to their marriage was, and her answer was simple, they chose each other every day. Even when they didn't like each other very much or were in a rough patch they chose to prioritise the fact they loved each other every day for 49 years. They chose each other. Maybe we can try that, maybe it'll work, maybe it won't but we can try, how about we just start with choosing each other every day, and let the rest take care of itself?"

Giving me a soft kiss on my chest she responds, "I like that. Yeah, we can choose." Settling her head on my chest sleep takes her soon after.

Happy in each other's presence we both wake up late the next morning. Without thinking I try and pull Sarah closer to me. She pushes me back, "Mmm, that feels good, but I'm pretty certain when I open my eyes it will have to end."

Pulling her tighter to me, I whisper "It only ends when you want it to."

At this, Sarah bolts awake surprising me. "I never want it to end but I also don't want to be the 1 who ruins Mandy's plans. I know you don't want to be that sacrifice either so get a move on and we may fit in a treat before we have to go. Checking the time she has about 2 hours and I have 3 so I suggest she take the first shower but she refuses and insists I go first. Confused I don't argue and get in. When I get out she's still naked except for a fresh coat of lipstick.

Looking at me seriously she speaks, "Mike I'm going to stain your cock with my lipstick, and if your cock is fully clean before I see you later me and you are going to throw hands, do you understand? Don't worry I'm going to finish the job, I'm not a tease but if you're going to spend the day drinking without me I'm marking what is mine"

I look at her seriously and give a glib answer "What happens when I go on a trip?"

"We'll cross that bridge when it happens" Sarah replies deadpanned before taking me deep into her mouth.

There is no edging or subtlety. She's racing to the finish line and I better get with the program. I may be the dominant one, but she's proving she can make me cum just because she can and I better like it I'm powerless and it's incredible. When she's done I get another of her magic smiles before she gives me a big smile, "You really are that yummy, bastard."

Before we know it, she has to leave to be on time to meet the girls, out of habit I walk her to the door to say goodbye. "Have a good day with the girls babe. I'll see you later. I love you," I say kissing her.

I should have played chicken with a hippo. With strength I didn't know she had she threw me back into the flat before tackling me to the ground and pinning me there, "What did you say?" She asks breathlessly.

"Have a good day with girls" I respond confused.

"No the other thing," She says still pinning me.

"See you later" I ask cautiously still confused.

She looks at me seriously for a second before smothering me in kisses, "I don't know if I should kiss you more or kill you. You just said you love me for the first time moron. And it was so natural you didn't even realise you said it, which is why I should kiss you, but mostly I want to kill you for not realising what you said."

I give a blank look "You know I love you what's the big deal?" I ask her confused.

She gives me another hard look, "Of course, I know you love me, moron, I feel it every day. The big deal you bastard is that I have to meet the girls in 20 minutes and that's the first time you've said it, and now I'm going to be a mess. Don't ask me why you won't understand."

I give her my own serious look now, "I love you."

Laughing at me she gives me another kiss, "I love you too bastard" before letting me and heading out of the flat.

She's a few feet out of the door before I call "Hey, one more thing"

She comes back to the door looking annoyed with me now, "What now I'm going to be late!"

"Oh I just wanted to make sure you had these, before producing a set of keys I'd had made for her during the week. No more waiting for me on the doorstep."

Jumping up and wrapping her arms around my neck she gives me a quick kiss before saying, "You're either really mean, or you have no sense of timing and significance. Bastard." Letting me go she rushes off to catch her bus while I head back inside to get ready for my afternoon.

Walking into the Pub an hour later I find about 11 people including the lads, Mark and Bob waiting for me and the drinking has already started.

"Smith you're late that is unacceptable," Bob calls out to me in his teacher's voice.

Checking my watch I'm 5 minutes early, "Bob what are you talking about? I'm early."

"Yes, you're early for the meeting, but you are late for the first round, which I seem to remember you promising to pay for last night." Bob retorts.

"Oh for fucks sake Bob, first round at the meeting. Not first round in general." I retort exasperated. Turning to the Bar, I find Geroge the duty manager waiting not even bothering to hide his laughter at what has just happened, he's seen it before, I hand over my card and ask him to get a round for everyone which is followed by loud cheers.

Turning back to Bob I decide to address the supposed reason we're all gathered together. "Okay, Bob should we do this the usual way, you give me the list of sign-ups, I pick a team you pick a team and we spend the afternoon arguing over the differences."

Bob laughs, "No need for that boy, we only have 12 sign-ups, including you, and Mark here has already agreed to step down and be the alternate. So here's your team"

"Bob, if we only had 12 sign-ups why did you say there were going to be contentious decisions to be made," I ask pretending to be annoyed.

"The contentious part was getting Mark to agree to be the alternate, cost me 2 pints that did and as I captain I expect you to buy me one back," he responds laughing.

"What would happen if I decide I don't want to be captain anymore? More trouble than it's worth."

Mark intervenes, "Smithy lad, you've tried that before you know what happens, you resign. We have a vote and appoint you again, you're too good a man to defy the will of the people." The whole pub laughs at Mark's comment, the whole scene has been played out several times in the past.

And with that, the drinking begins in earnest. I spend most of my time speaking to the less experienced and first-time players, addressing their fears about a rock-hard leather ball being hurled at high speeds, and the rules we implement to make sure they're not in any danger. I explain that the other team will probably be similar and not filled with great players. The opposition captain and I will try and engineer the game to make sure that they will mostly have to face off against people at a similar skill level. If they do find themselves facing a decent player, that player will be instructed to slow down.

By the time I make it back to the lads, everyone is several pints in and there are few who haven't paced themselves and are probably close to being cut off.

Joining the lads in the corner, Harry gives me a cheeky smirk before asking "So Mike, I know your job as captain is to prioritise getting everyone involved over winning, any chance you're going to change that now your girlfriend is coming to watch?"

Tom and Adam snort into their drinks at the question. I shrug my shoulders "Probably not, I've already explained to her how the game works so I don't think she's expecting anything special."

Annoyance passes over Harry's face before he looks over to Tom and Adam who are laughing with their hands outstretched, as Harry pulls out his wallet and gives each of them a 10-pound note.

"Bastard, can't you just be normal and try and show off for your girlfriend?"

I burst out laughing, "Did you really bet that I would make myself the star of the show for Sarah?"

Still laughing Adam joins in, "Yes he did the silly prick. Easiest tenner I've made in a while.

Harry continues, "I just don't get it. Let's go back to before we met Sarah, we've been drinking together pretty much weekly, for 2 years give or take. In that time I've dated more than Tom and Mike combined, I'm always having to put myself out there, do something to get a girl's attention and maybe if I'm lucky we might have a thing for a couple of weeks maybe a couple of months. And this fucking closed-off undemonstrative piece of shit has 3 of the most attractive women I have ever met showing him more care and attention as friends than any of my supposed girlfriends. Then about 6 weeks ago the best of the lot, no disrespect to Mandy, Adam mate, joins our group and just attaches herself to him. Mike, I'm not saying your relationships with the girls have ever been more than friends and I know when we all first got together Beth and Penny had boyfriends and the less said about those pricks the better, but since their breakups if you had asked either or both of them out they would have said yes in a heartbeat, when they wouldn't give me or Tom the time of day. But you didn't because you won't sabotage your friendships with them and they love you for it. So come on man, what's the secret."

I'm a bit surprised by Harry's outburst, not so much at his revelation about Beth and Penny because Sarah had already told me, but his apparent jealousy. We were never the closest because I felt he was always trying to one-up everyone or bragging about his conquests, but maybe he was only like that towards me. I look at Tom who is nodding his head, Adam just shrugs his shoulders in agreement.

"Harry, do you know what the problem with feeling like you always have to put on a show is? It's unsustainable, eventually, you won't be able to keep it going and it falls apart."

"What are you saying, Mike?"

"Harry, I like to think the reason I have a good relationship with the girls is that I never try to be anything that I'm not. The girls understand that about me. You're always trying to show off, or prove yourself, why? What do you need to prove? Calm down a little, just be you without all the extras. Maybe you won't get as much attention, but the attention you do get will be genuine. I'm not saying you should never put on a show, but it doesn't have to be big or significant and when you have a genuine connection you can make the show about the person you're with rather than as a way to get their attention. Do what you want with this information, I'm going to the bar." I tell him before getting up and heading to the Bar

At the bar, I find myself in a few casual conversations with the few people who remain including Mark and Bob. After a while, Adam joins me at the Bar, "Tom and Harry have gone. I think you have broken his worldview. He's always been like that even at Uni, he always had to be the best and have the best and show off about it. I know you aren't that close with him, but he is a decent guy when he isn't showing off or trying to be the centre of attention."

I just shrug my shoulders and order us both another beer. Silently toasting him I head out for a cigarette. Outside I decide to send Sarah a text.

Me: Hey, how's it going?

Sarah: So much fun, I've told the girls everything. You love me. How's the meeting?

Me: Pretty much done, just hanging around with Adam, Mark and Bob.

Sarah: Good, we're just paying and sorting a taxi out. See you soon. Love you.

Me: See you soon.

Sarah: You forget to type something?

Me: Love you too.

Sarah: 😊 good boy.

I walk back inside to warn Adam the girls are on the way.

Shortly after we are joined by a group of 4 very tipsy giggling women. It also appeared I was indeed the subject of the afternoon's conversation. The girls' chatter is filled with jokes and innuendo about Sarah and me. Some of it seems a bit too close to the truth, for my comfort, but Sarah is happy so I decide to let her enjoy it. I enjoyed it too, it was lovely, Sarah snuggled into my side whispering suggestive innuendos and words of love, into my ear while tipsily giggling with friends on a warm Summer evening in the fading sunlight, I'm happy and I'm not fighting it.

Before long we have to leave, I remind Sarah we have lunch with my aunt and uncle the next day I'm sure she doesn't want to be too hungover.

At home Sarah makes a point of being all over me, it's very cute given how drunk she is. In the house, she promises me pleasures she struggling to pronounce. Eventually, she begs me to take her to bed, I agree but I insist she goes and gets comfortable while I sort out the flat. She agrees promising me a grand reveal when I meet her in bed. Letting her go to bed, I have a cigarette on the patio and lock up.

In bed, my girl has fallen asleep on me. I expected this based on how drunk she is. I don't care, she may be drunk but she's in my bed where I know she is safe which is all I care about. Trying not to move her I climb in beside her and get into a sleeping position with minimal contact in case I get accused of taking advantage of her.

Waking up Sarah is perky. When I wake she's stroking my face talking to herself. Eventually, she realises I am awake and smothers me in cuddles and kisses. Having gotten her fill, she pins me on my back climbs on top to straddle me and only gets worse.

Peppering me with kisses I just hear a say things like, "You awesome man." "you're not real" "I love you!".

Eventually, she calms down enough that I get to speak, my first question is to ask her what is going on but instead of answering me she keeps kissing me and says to let me enjoy this. Before I get her to the point of me enjoying anything, she's asleep.

After holding her through the night, I finally get her to tell me what she was talking about the night before, "You amazing man, I was drunk and free for you to take having promised you the world. Instead, you did nothing and held me. Most men when they have a drunk and willing partner take what's offered. When that bloke has a girlfriend they just take it as part of the relationship. I was drunk, willing and horny, but 'my boyfriend' didn't take what was promised instead he held and looked after me. So yeah you're amazing. And I love you.

I want to feel complimented by her statement, but all I feel is guilt. I think of the times in my younger years when friends of mine have gone home with drunk girls, hell I wonder how many times I have done it and wonder if what I assumed to be consent is the booze talking. I think of the awkward moments and feel nothing but regret.

Finally, she remembers we have lunch with Aunt Karen and Uncle Edward, and kicks me out of the room. I check in periodically but am kicked out of the room each time, about an hour before we're due to meet them I hold my ground, work my way into the room and sit on the floor. She's wearing a beautiful summer dress that is tight around her torso but just flows around her legs and is fussing over her makeup.

After her third attempt at putting on her eyeliner I get annoyed, "Stop, we're not meeting the queen we're going for lunch with my aunt and uncle, they just want to know you, they won't care about your make-up," I tell her.

All that serves to do is annoy her, "Mike, you don't understand. Of course, I need to dress up for your aunt and uncle. Especially you're aunt, I want her to see the effort I will make for you. We all know it's a casual pub lunch but when she sees this dress and my perfect makeup she'll know how much I care because I don't need to but she'll know I've made the effort anyway."

Knowing she's won, I go quiet and let her finish. Softening her tone, "Tell me about them, what are they like?

"Edward is a bit like me. You joke about me being restrained, but it's a family trait, we're all like that, Dad as well. If anything I'm considered the outgoing one in the family. Hey don't laugh I'm serious," I tell her seeing her scoff at the thought. "He was a perennial bachelor until he met Karen about 14 years ago, and they've been inseparable ever since. They officially got married last year in a civil ceremony, no one was invited. He sent out a family email a couple of weeks beforehand just telling us they were getting married and 'it's not a big deal, it doesn't change anything and it is mostly for tax purposes.' I did send them a nice case of wine though."

Sarah looks at me in disbelief, "Are you being serious, he didn't even invite you or your dad as his only close relatives?"

Nodding my head I continued, "Yeah he saw no need, as far as we were concerned they were already married, and now they were just collecting the piece of paper."

Sarah shakes her head before I continue, "Karen in many ways is the opposite of Edward, she is social and outgoing, Since they've been together they're always travelling and doing new things together. She used to be a nurse who specialised in long-term children's care before moving into academia and research, so she has the caring mothering vibe down to an art form. She knows how to make you feel like her best friend and get all of your secrets in about 20 seconds so watch out for that, but mostly she just cares about everyone and wants to get to know them. She knows every member of the family's birthday, including the extended ones we only see once every couple of years. The only other person who did that was my Gran so I'm assuming Karen stole her calendar of important dates. So now we're together she wants to know you."