Mile High Club?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close," I warned her.

Then Sam leaned down for her bag again without stopping the quick, gentle gliding of her hand along my shaft, wet with pre-cum under the blanket. She dug around in her bag for a few seconds before pulling out a little pack of tissues, smirking as she took some out and moved them under the blanket.

"I'm so excited to get all of your cum for the next few days," she whispered, leaning back onto my shoulder, her lips brushing my ear. "I want it all."

Then she tightened her grip around me, and with a few more strokes, I was cumming into her hand.

Sam was ready with the tissues at my tip, catching the first jets of cum that shot out as my cock pulsed in her hand. She smiled and bit her lip as she caught all of my cum.

Once she'd cleaned it all up, she finally pulled the tissues back out from under the blanket and stuck them into my empty water cup. Then she licked some off of her fingers with another soft moan.

"Feeling that wet spot growing?" I asked, smiling back at her and catching my breath.

Sam nodded, squeezing her thighs together more.

"Squeezing around that plug?"

"Yeah," she smiled. "I love it when you tell me to do slutty things like this."

"Good," I said. Then I got another idea. "I have another one for you. I want you to go to the bathroom and take your underwear off. And put Eggy back in. I'm going to connect to the plane's Wi-Fi."

Sam chuckled a little, but agreed easily. "Okay. If there's anyone waiting when I come out, maybe I'll flash them."

"Sounds good, naughty slut," I smiled.

I gave her ass an affectionate slap, readjusting and zipping up my shorts as she picked up her bag and excused herself to the guy on her left.

As he got up to let her pass, I glanced over and noticed the stiff bulge in his pants and couldn't help smiling, knowing he must've been paying attention after all.

Once Sam was gone, I started scrolling to the settings on my phone, tapping through the options to connect to the in-flight Wi-Fi. However, I didn't get very far before our neighbor interrupted me.

"I hope this doesn't sound too weird," he started. "But fuck, you're a lucky guy."

I looked up and smiled at him, chuckling. "Thanks. I know I am."

"How long have you been married?" he asked then, indicating my ring.

I hesitated for a moment, but then rather than overthinking or explaining my complicated situation, I just answered honestly. "Just about four years."

"Nice. Seems like you still have a lot of fun."

"Yeah, we do," I said, grinning. Then I had another fun thought. "Want to switch seats with me?"

The guy's eyes went a little wide as he realized what I was offering. "Really?"

"Yeah. I'm sure Sam will be really excited."

He swallowed, but barely hesitated. "Yeah, sure."

Then I moved my stuff out of the way and we both got up to shuffle our spots.

"I'm Ben," he said, extending his hand to me.

"Mark," I responded, shaking his hand briefly.

"Are you guys traveling for fun?"

"It's a work trip for me, but we're planning on some time for fun, too," I answered, smirking.

"I bet. That sounds nice."

There were a couple more minutes of awkward small-talk before Sam came back. She had a puzzled yet excited smile on her face when she saw me talking to our row neighbor, and that we'd switched seats.

I just smiled and winked as I got up, then held her to me as she passed, whispering into her ear again as we stood, pressed together in the aisle.

"I want you to make him cum."

I felt Sam shiver as she leaned into me, her chest heaving a bit as she slid by me to sit next to the stranger.

As she sat beside him and they ran through the same awkward introductions, I finished connecting to Wi-Fi. Then I scrolled back to the app for the toy, clicking it back on again.

I saw and felt Sam jump a little beside me, surprised by the sudden jolt between her legs.

Then I turned it back off to tease.

Sam glared at me playfully, then turned back to Ben.

I pushed the blanket back into her lap, helping to spread it over her again as much as I could.

Before Sam could react, Ben caught on and helped to spread the blanket over her lap and onto his own. Then he reached under it right away.

I watched intently as his hand slid up Sam's thigh, her legs spreading easily for him. Her lips parted in a surprised, silent moan and her eyes looked hooded with pleasure as his hand slid up further, likely feeling her lips and rubbing her pussy.

Then I turned Eggy back on.

Ben smiled up at me when he felt it, and then appeared to move his fingers to Sam's clit, rubbing while the toy vibrated inside her. He also leaned in to whisper into her ear.

I couldn't hear what he was saying, but I watched as she nodded and her hips started a grinding motion on his hand.

I experimented with different vibrations and intensities as Ben continued teasing Sam's clit and talking into her ear. It didn't take long at all for her to tense up again. She dug the fingers of her left hand into my thigh and squeezed Ben's arm with her right. Then another quiet gasp, and her face contorted as she clenched and writhed through another orgasm in her seat.

Ben kissed her suddenly, capturing her moans, and my cock twitched. Despite having cum twice already that morning, I was hard and throbbing again, watching Sam with this stranger we just met here on the plane.

As soon as she relaxed, there was more movement under the blanket as Ben appeared to be opening his jeans and pulling his cock out, wrapping Sam's hand around it. Then I watched the outline of Sam's hand sliding up and down on his shaft.

She turned back to me pretty quickly, a lusty, excited look on her face as she stroked another guy's cock under the blanket just minutes after making me cum that way. Judging by the glint in her eyes, I guessed she must be happy with his size.

"Such a good slut, cumming for a stranger, stroking his cock," I whispered into her ear, reaching up to squeeze her breast through her shirt, pinching her hard nipple.

She moaned and turned back, giving her attention to Ben.

Then I turned Eggy up higher, which seemed to cause a chain reaction. Sam must've squeezed her hand around him when she felt it, which caused Ben to tense up. I noticed he was also grinding in his seat, guiding her hand and thrusting up into it. He seemed to be pretty close already.

Sam reached back down for her bag, and I figured she was looking for more tissues. But she must've used the last ones in the pack to clean up my cum, and didn't find any others.

My eyes glinted as I watched her pull her lacy panties from the bag instead, slipping them under the blanket. She was going to make him cum into her underwear.

I watched closely and had to imagine what was happening under the blanket: Sam wrapping her pink, lacy panties around Ben's hard, leaking cock. Squeezing and stroking. The fabric must be causing a nice friction.

I watched his head arch back into the headrest, his right hand clenching on the armrest. His left hand was still between Sam's legs as she used hers to stroke him steadily with her panties. Then there was a muffled groan, and some more quick, restrained thrusts, and I knew she'd made him cum.

One of the cabin crew staff passed by once Ben relaxed, so I got her attention and asked for some extra napkins, which she brought back quickly. I handed them right over to him.

"Thanks," he chuckled, sliding them under the blanket and cleaning himself up, then readjusting his jeans.

He moved the blanket away once he'd finished cleaning up and leaned in to whisper something else in Sam's ear that made her smile and laugh. Then he excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Sam took the blanket off too, and I noticed her skirt was hiked up, almost revealing her bare pussy. Her cum-filled panties were bunched up in her hand as she got up to follow me out of the row so Ben could pass. Then I gestured for her to go in first and take the window seat finally, and I sat back down in the middle.

She leaned back down to her bag and slid her messy panties into a side pocket.

As soon as she sat back up, I kissed her deeply, holding behind her neck. I was so turned on by watching her make another guy cum on my command like that. Knowing how much she liked it, and how hard she came for him, too.

She moaned into me and kissed me back, her hand on my chest.

Then I slid my hand down to her chest, squeezing and pinching her hard nipple again through her shirt and bra. That gave me another idea.

"Take your bra off for the rest of the flight," I said, sliding my lips to her ear to whisper the order.

At first, she just laughed. "That might be a little obvious."

"So what?" I reasoned, tweaking her nipple again.

She gasped and sighed, pulling back a little.

I could tell she was a little nervous, but she smiled and did it, anyway. Right there in her seat, she reached back to unhook her bra, then slid each of her arms into her shirt to pull the straps down and off. Finally, she pulled the bra out from under her shirt with another nervous glance around, and quickly shoved it into her bag, too.

"Much better," I smiled when she sat back up.

Then I reached over to pinch Sam's hard nipples as they poked through her shirt more prominently, without the padding from her bra.

Ben smiled back at us when he returned from the bathroom, and we chatted a little more. Then he went back to his show for the rest of the flight.

***

Once we landed and made our way off the plane, Ben turned back to wish us a good trip. I thought that might be it, but then we were walking the same direction towards baggage claim and the exit, so we continued talking.

Then we passed one of the big, unisex/family restrooms and I had yet another slutty idea for Sam.

I took her hand to get her attention and gestured toward the bathroom. "I want you to go in there, take your clothes off, and wait."

She looked at me with eyes wide, and I watched the blush creep back up from her neck to her cheeks. Saying nothing, she nodded and slipped away to follow the new directions.

Ben noticed her pass by and watched her go into the private room, then turned back to me.

"Do you have time before you have to be anywhere?" I asked with a wink.

He smirked and caught on right away this time. "Definitely."

"Go ahead. Have fun," I said, gesturing toward the private restroom with a nod of my head.

Once again, Ben didn't hesitate.

I watched as he knocked on the door and Sam opened it to let him inside.

Then I was left to imagine what might be happening behind the closed door. Would he tell her to get on her knees so he could feel her slutty mouth on his cock? Would he bend her over the changing station and fuck her hot, wet pussy? If he did that, he'd notice the shiny plug in Sam's ass and would probably want to fuck her there as well. He might last awhile after cumming in her hand on the plane.

I took a seat nearby where I had a clear view of the door, reasoning that they might be in there for a while. I wondered how many times Sam would cum on this stranger's cock. He probably wasn't carrying any condoms with him, or he wouldn't think to use one with this slut who was just offered to him to use for his pleasure. Would he pull out and cum on her? Or would he fill one of her holes so that she'd feel it dripping down her thighs under that skirt?

I held my smaller travel bag over my lap to cover the once again prominent tent in my shorts as I waited and imagined all the possibilities.

Nearly twenty minutes passed before Sam and Ben emerged from the bathroom, both laughing and looking a little sweaty and flushed. I stood up and walked over to meet them, and Ben acknowledged me with a smile and a head nod.

"Thanks again," he said to both of us. Then he looked back at Sam and leaned in to kiss her cheek, somewhat awkwardly. "That was incredible. I feel like I won the random seat lottery for sure."

We all laughed, and I noticed Sam was still smiling, blushing, the lusty look still in her eyes. It must've been good, then.

"I hope you guys have a great trip," Ben added, and we said a final goodbye before he continued on ahead of us. A stranger once again.

I looked back at Sam, smiling. "Have fun?"

She laughed and stepped closer, pulling me in for another deep kiss.

"I did," she answered when she finally pulled back. "I can't wait to tell you all about it on the way to the hotel."

"Sounds good, my slut," I smiled, giving her ass another squeeze as we continued towards baggage claim.

Safe to say our trip was off to a fun start.

12