MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was seen by a few more cars, her erect nipples, standing out clearly, left little doubt about what was on display, but she was able to pass them quickly and avoid prolonged contact. She pulled her blouse closed as she approached the office. She parked, but it took her several minutes to button her blouse. Her new nails were making it very difficult.

Her pussy and clit lit up with stimulation as she walked to Kelly's office, making it hard to walk. No doubt Kelly had turned up the vibration to her pussy insert and the voltage to her clit rods to make it harder, but Mary finally made it and walked into Kelly's office.

Shelby was already there talking to Kelly as Mary came in.

"Hello, Kelly," Mary said, as she walked in and sat down in the chair next to Shelby; both chairs faced Kelly behind her desk.

"Well, hello, Mary! Did you have a nice drive into work?" Kelly teased.

"Judge for yourself," Mary said as she sent Kelly the video from her iPhone.

"Can't wait!" Kelly said.

Kelly received the video on her iPhone and then plugged her phone into the flat screen hanging on the wall. The screen came to life, showing Mary's upper body driving to work with her naked tit's held up by her shelf bra.

"Wow, Mary. I keep forgetting what huge breasts you have. They are really pushed up for quite a display. Nice work leaving the shelf bra on!" Kelly said, truly jealous of Mary's perfect breasts.

"Well, keep watching it get much worse!" Mary said.

"Worse or better? I guess it's a matter of perspective." Kelly said while watching the video of Mary driving to work with a mortified expression.

Kelly loved the scene of Mary driving past the school, but the real clincher was when Mary got pulled over.

"So busted! You seem to handle it well, however!" Kelly said. Shelby was silent as Mary sucked cock on the video.

"So you got out of it pretty well. All you have to do is suck his cock for a week, and you get a protected route to work as well." Kelly said, delighted that Mary got busted, had to suck cock, and got her tit's manhandled.

"Well, we all dodged a bullet there. I could have been arrested and charged with some very fucked up crimes." Mary said, not at all amused.

"Well, I think we can all count on your ability to suck cock to get you out of almost any situation if there is a guy involved! After all, you have your love for sucking cock written right on your tits!" Kelly said, thoroughly enjoying Mary's humiliation.

Mary beat red in the face and humbled again by her nemesis, just sat back and took it. If she told Kelly off, it would only get worse for her.

"Anyway, you look amazing, Mary, really. Your hair, nails, and makeup really make you shine. You look so much hotter now! I almost want to hit on you!" Kelly said.

"Thanks...I guess...I have a hectic day ahead Kelly, can I get back to work?" Mary said.

"Yes...I have briefed Shelby, who will be handling more of your day to day duties. You are too important for mundane PowerPoint creation. You also have to get ready for the demo to the board of directors. You need to convince them to fund our new server center, but the allocated budget is far short of the needed amount. I hope you can convince them. Anyway, yes, get back to it." Kelly said as she dismissed them both.

Kelly wanted to humiliate Mary right there in her office. However, Shelby convinced her otherwise. Kelly was impressed by Shelby's plan, especially since Kelly knew that Mary still believed that Shelby was looking out for her. Little did Mary know what a monster she created.

Mary lead Shelby back to her office, still annoyed at Kelly.

"I almost got busted and sent to jail, and all she can say is that I am good a sucking cock!" Mary said to Shelby when they got inside Mary's office and closed the door.

"Well, Kelly can be a real pain I know, but in the end, you looked like you enjoyed drinking his cum! Come on now, Mary, you have to admit to some of your slutty tendencies!" Shelby said.

"Ok ya...I guess I was wet after I knew all I had to do was suck his cock. He came a lot, and that was hot, but I never want HER to know that I enjoyed part of it!" Mary said.

"It's our little secret!" Shelby said, lying through her teeth.

"Let's go through your daily activities, shall we. First, you have the board meeting, then your exercise on the treadmill. Next, a half-hour later, sucking off your team. After lunch at two pm, you have the Board of Directors meeting. I have prepared the documents you wanted for the meeting. Kelly has a new dress code for you as part of your punishment for the little show at the salon with that little slut Fran." Shelby began.

"You told her about that!" Mary said.

"I had to, Mary. She knew you were no angel during your break, and it was better than telling her you came without permission." Shelby said.

"What new dress code? I could not dress sluttyer if I tried." Mary said, defeated, looking down at her schoolgirl skirt, shelf bra cleavage, and lace thigh highs.

"When you are in your office, you are only allowed to wear your high thigh stocking, red high heels, and shelf bra. Only during the board meetings, or when outside visitors are here, are you allowed to cover up. I'm so sorry, but Kelly was quite insistent." Shelby said with an internal feeling of victory. Kelly was initially against it, but Shelby assured her that it would be ok.

"I'm not allowed clothes at work! For how long? What if someone unexpected comes in?" Mary said, not knowing how she was going to handle it. Her pussy convulsed when Shelby told her about the dress code.

"As hopefully you remember, there is a lock on your door. The button to open it is located on your desk. You have a camera to see who is at the door, again, located at your desk. Pretty soon, you will get used to it, trust me." Shelby said.

"I guess I have no choice!" Mary said as she stripped off her clothes and stood there before Shelby, looking spectacular. Her barbell pierced tit's and highlighted hair with the red nails made her look like a sex goddess.

"Wow! You look great, Mary. Ok let me go over your new chair. We switched out the swivel chair for a kneeling model with some special additions. I am no longer required to eat you out during the board meetings; it was getting to be too much for me anyway." Shelby said as she led Mary over to sit in the new chair.

"I need to remove your chastity cage first," Shelby said as she gestured for Mary to sit upon the desk and spread her legs.

"Not that I mind, but if you are not going to lick my pussy during the meeting, why remove the cage?" Mary said, as Shelby released the cage, pulled out the pussy plug, and removed the wires to her clit rods.

"You'll see. It's good to see you are so wet. Ok, kneel on the chair." Shelby said.

Mary went around the back of her circular desk, through the slot, and knelt on the new chair. It was not as comfortable, but she had better posture, and her tit's thrust out a lot more.

"Ok, so here are the controls for the chair. After you sit down, press this one." Shelby said, pointing to the first button on the display. Mary pressed the button. The action was immediate.

Her knees began to spread open as the pads her knees sat on moved apart, spreading her legs reasonably wide. Even with her legs spread wide, anyone sitting on the other side of her desk could not tell as the chair was low, and the desktop was reasonably high.

"Ok, now once your legs are spread, press and hold this button. You can stop the action by releasing the button." Shelby said, wet with anticipation. It took a lot of convincing to get Kelly to fund this part of the new chair.

"What does it do...hold on...I feel something down there," Mary said, as she looked down to see a dildo rise from the middle of the chair and poke at the entrance of her wet pussy.

"Yes, Mary, your new meeting pal, it's a dildo! It's the same size as you had me deep throat at your house. I assume it's better than me licking you to the edge of orgasm every meeting?" Shelby said.

"But there is something very different about impaling yourself on a dildo in front of the board members." Mary protested.

"Just try it, Mary. It's this, or my tongue." Shelby said.

Mary held the button down, and the dildo slowly pushed inside her wet pussy. It was a thick dildo, and she felt her pussy walls expand a great deal, but the motor on the dildo was strong and forced itself in her tight wet tunnel.

"Oh god...ummm....shit...it's thick...but it does feel good after so long without a nice cock up there." Mary moaned as the dildo slowly worked its way up her tight wet pussy.

Mary released the button once the dildo fully embedded in her snatch. She tested the chair for her movement with a huge dildo holding her in place. The kneeling chair forced her back straight and pressed her pussy directly down on the plastic rod shoved up in her. Her ass only had a small amount of support as the slot for the dildo took most of the seat space. This made the support of her upper body almost totally dependent on the dildo, so she felt like she was skewered by the dildo instead of just sitting on it. She found that she could swivel and move fairly freely, however, but her movement was not as free as when Shelby licked her.

"Holy shit! I feel like I am impaled by a tree! At least I can move around a little." Mary said as she continued to test the chair.

"Don't worry about the board members. They will not be able to tell at all that you are sitting on a dildo. Now reach under the desk and attach the clip, hanging there, to your clit. You will need to shock your clit if you get close to cuming." Shelby said, ready to cum.

"Why? The dildo does feel good, but it certainly will not make me cum." Mary said as she wiggled her ass to test how much she could move but found that the long thick dildo inserted far up inside her allowed little in the way of hip movement. It held her fast to the chair.

"Thought you got away with no on-going stimulation, heh? Press the last button." Shelby said.

Mary looked down at the only button colored red on display; she pushed it and felt the effects right away. The cock started to piston in and out of her skewered pussy about four inches per stroke. Mary almost immediately began to moan as her pussy got abused by the massive plastic invader. After the initial feeling, she tried to maintain a posture to hide the feelings deep in her abdomen, but her position on the chair and the size of the dildo made it feel like her pussy was being assaulted and her insides were being churned around like she was being fucked very hard. In reality, the chair, her posture, and the desk hid all her body movements.

"Holy shit. I'm going to cum!" Mary said as Shelby reached over to push one of the buttons to zap her clit. Mary yelped aloud as the pain shot through her clit. Then Shelby turned a knob under the desk, and the dildo slowed down a great deal.

"Yeow! Shit, that hurts! Ok...ok...I can handle that speed." As the dildo slowed down, Mary said she was only just on edge now and not driven over a cliff.

The dildo now moved out and in a full eight inches and rotated. The feeling was far deeper in her vagina than before, and the twisting dildo head felt weird but sensual, hitting her cervix. She could handle it, but for how long she did not know.

"Let's give you a full ten minutes of this to make sure we have the correct settings. See if you can work and concentrate and make sure we are ready for the meeting." Shelby said.

"Ok...I will try and see if I can work. Please keep this to yourself. The humiliation would be too much if the team of six found that I was sitting on a dildo at work." Mary said, as her pussy convulsed around the plastic cock as it rotated up against her cervix again and again. Her breasts heaved as the waves of pleasure surged through her. She gripped the edge of the table with her long red nails as she tried to put up with the persistent dildo ramming into her every five seconds. She reached over and turned the dial to slow it down enough so she could work without breathing hard and giving her hard rock nipples. The dildo slowed to once every 7 seconds and also slowed the rotation. Mary was happy as she could be with the new setting. Her pussy was still leaking, but at least she was not being driven to climax.

"Sure thing Mary!" Shelby said with an evil smile that Mary did not see.

Shelby turned on the focused LED light, that pointed up under the desk, to light up Mary's pussy as it was assaulted by the plastic invader. Then she turned on, what she affectionately called, Mary's cunt cam. The video feed of Mary's pussy being stretched open showed up on Shelby's phone. She sent a link to Kelly to witness Mary's new torment.

Kelly texted back with a huge smile emoji.

"Nice work Shel!" Kelly texted.

After ten minutes, a flustered and teased Mary shut off the dildo. It slowly retracted back into the chair, making a sucking sound as the dildo pulled out of her abused wet pussy. She felt empty afterward but was relieved to get a break. Her legs closed as the knee pads moved back to the original position. She stood up and got dressed, including her business jacket, which covered her breasts. She brushed out her hair, checked her makeup, and prepared for the board meeting. It was essential to cover the new budget request for the server assets needed to support the project. Shelby was always amazed at how Mary switched into Manager mode. Mary's attitude and demeanor changed dramatically when there was an impending business purpose.

"Thank you for the reports, Shelby. I need you to edit these other power points before the demo this afternoon with updated images of the server diagrams. I need all the ammunition I can get to convince the board." Mary said, instructing Shelby.

"I understand. They will be ready for sure. I know you will convince them, boss!" Shelby said, treating Mary like a superior for the first time today. Mary did not seem to notice Shelby's wonder.

"That's what I like to hear. I am so glad you are my assistant! Of course, you do your job well, but also your "other" duties...well...I am just glad you are the one. I know you will always look out for me." Mary said. Shelby almost felt bad for Mary; she had no idea.

"Thank you, Mary, and, as for the "other" duties, I will keep Kelly in check for sure. You can count on it." Shelby said, convincingly, while thinking about Mary's cunt cam that she had set up to share Mary's humiliation with anyone she or Kelly thought worthy.

Thirty minutes later, Mary's office doorbell rang. Mary walked up and opened the door to let the board members in.

"Welcome! It's been a while. Please come in." Mary said as she walked over to the coffee maker to offer refreshments to her guests.

"Thank you, Mary. I'll take mine with just cream. How have you been? Did you relax on your break?" David Miller said. He was an essential technical board member but a junior in power. Still, she had to convince him of the need for more server assets as his advocacy was important.

Dave looked Mary up and down. He thought she was the best-looking woman in the company. Her lace stocking, short skirt, red nails, and long blonde highlighted hair made Dave cock stir. He wondered what was underneath her jacket. Her breasts seemed immense, but he really couldn't tell how large. Dave thought she was brilliant even though she was also hot, and he respected her for her skills at managing such a successful department.

Mary held up her end of the technical conversation with Dave and other board members. She acted every bit the director of the software arm of the company. No one seeing her interact with the board would suspect that she had an OFFICE SLUT tattoo on her bald pussy.

After the casual coffee break, the board got down to business. They arranged themselves around Mary's desk, taking up all the chairs. Mary entered her desk through the two-foot slot in the back. She then sat down on the kneeling chair, making sure that the back of her skirt went over the chair's back. Her naked buttocks landed on the two pads to let her know she was sitting correctly. Her posture was bolt upright with her chest thrust out more than usual. Dave noticed the change right away.

"Is that a kneeling chair? How does it feel? Is it comfortable?" Dave said, gazing at her and trying not to look at her prodigious chest.

"I am getting used to it, but it's supposed to be good for my back. I get lower back spasms if I sit too long. I will see how it goes." Mary said.

"I bet you do with a chest like that!" Dave thought.

As Dave and the others spread out the technical maps on her desk, Mary pressed the button to spread her legs. She was nervous as her legs moved into position. No one noticed as the desk edge was right up against her stomach as she helped straighten the maps out on the desk.

In the back of the room, Shelby switched on Mary's cunt cam. Mary's wet pussy came into view. Shelby focused the camera right on her ring pierced labia. The eight gold rings reflected the camera light. It looked awesome to Shelby as even Mary's OFFICE SLUT tattoo and clit rods were visible. It was a low light, high-resolution camera, worth every cent, Shelby now thought.

Next, Shelby saw the huge dildo move up into position at the entrance to Mary's pussy. It started to rotate as it forced itself into Mary's vagina. Shelby saw Mary's ring pierced labia stretch wide to accommodate the bulbous head of the fake cock. The microphone located on top of the desk right in front of Mary picked up Mary's voice giving off a very soft moan as the dildo worked its way to Mary's cervix.

"Ooo...I mean ok. are we ready!" Mary said as she felt the dildo to slowly fuck her.

Shelby looked on in amazement as she saw Mary's pussy lips stretched wide open with pussy juice already running down the length of the plastic cock.

The board members spoke in turn as Mary engaged with each of them on different topics. She was sweating a little and had to stop talking every once in a while, but held her own. Not one of them suspected that her pussy was being stuffed with a huge dildo.

Shelby was impressed by Mary's control even though she witnessed Mary's pussy convulse with little spasms as the dildo worked in and out with full strokes every 7 seconds. Mary's cervix was getting a workout by now; she turned down the dildo for Mary by remote control. Mary was losing it, and the board was finally noticing.

Mary did not count on the level of excitement that being fucked by a dildo would have in front of the board members. Also, she found out that when she leaned forward to point out an area on the map, her vagina's angle to the dildo changed, and the dildo pushed directly on her g-spot until she straightened her back again. Still, by far, the worst effect was the humiliation. It was intense and only drove her pussy faster toward orgasm.

"Yes, you are getting fucked by a dildo in front of the board. In your own office and you are the director of software for this company. What kind of manager are you!" She thought as she looked at her colleges while a plastic cock drove her towards orgasm.

"Are you ok, Mary? You seem flustered, and your face is red." Dave said as he thought he heard her give a soft moan first before answering a question.

"I'm fine. It's just this chair's getting to me. Don't mind me. What's next on the list?" Mary said.

After that close call, Shelby kept the dildo at a level where Mary could hold out but still kept on edge. By the way, Shelby could tell Mary's pussy convulsed when she had to back down and give her a break. Pussy juice continued to drip on the carpet, though, as the meeting wound down. Shelby was convinced of the value Mary brought to the table. She easily negotiated a partial deal to send out bids for the server farm that was necessary to the success of the project.

1...456789