Milly Scott Pt. 02: The Artist and Her Young Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away and gasped for breath, "Fiona this is a mistake. This is wrong. This needs to stop right now."

"You didn't enjoy that kiss then?" Damn her grin.

"On the contrary, I liked it a lot and that's why it needs to stop."

I saw tears starting to form; she looked serious as she spoke, "I'm so sorry Milly, I can't carry on like this, I can't pretend anymore. I've lied to you for so long, I love you. Pandora's box is open and I can't close the lid now." She grabbed my head and moved to face me and she kissed me again. I'm ashamed to say that I kissed her back. The box was open; things had just changed in a big way. Within minutes she had her shirt and bra off and, still kissing me with a passion that rated on the Richter scale, she grabbed my left hand and placed it on her breast, then on her nipple and I shuddered. I knew that it was wrong, but I couldn't stop myself, I didn't want to. I squeezed her gently and as our lips parted she moved so that her nipple was in my mouth.

The feelings running through me right now were nuclear. It'd never felt anything like this, and as I stroked, kissed and gently bit, Fiona came.

Fuck, we'd gone beyond all common sense. Fiona grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bedroom. We stood facing each other, grinning, she removed my shirt and bra, I unfastened her skirt and she did the same to me. I lowered my own panties and she lowered hers. We were naked and I looked at her, almost nineteen, firm and beautiful. I don't know what she saw, forty-four and sagging I guess, but she smiled, actually, it wasn't a smile it was X rated or should have been.

"Are you sure about this? We might be able to step back from here but not if we don't stop now." My insides were churning like a runaway washing machine. I wanted to go on through lust and I wanted to stop because I felt that it wasn't right. My head was a mess.

"Milly, I've waited years for this. I've tried to keep my distance and almost failed more than once. I know that this isn't going to be easy for us, but I want to make love to you right now and I want you to do the same to me. You've got one chance to say stop and we can see if we can repair this, but if you don't ..." She left it hanging. I felt a tear running down my face, she saw it.

"Is that a stop?" I looked at the ceiling, the floor and then into her eyes and shook my head. The next thing I knew I was on the bed and she was arousing me with her lips, stroking with her tongue, kissing, biting and using her fingers gently until I came. She looked up at me, "Want to stop?" I shook my head again knowing that I was going to hell for what I was doing.

For the next thirty minutes, Fiona made me come over and over again, and then she allowed me to go to work on her. She was sensitive and made mewling noises when I got something right and squeaked when I didn't. She made very few squeaks. She grabbed me and pulled me up beside her, we lay holding each other, without words.

Wow, that was better than with Alex and I never thought that could be possible.

Fiona looked at me, "Remember all those years ago when I told Jane that we should keep you?" I smiled and nodded, "I was bloody right." She fell asleep and left me to feel the guilt for all of five minutes until I realised that I was screwed, there was no way that could possibly be the only time that we did that. Even if it all finished in a couple of days it had to have been worth it. She'd been in love with me for a long time, now I understood. She must realise that this couldn't work long term.

Two hours later I felt her watching me. "Hello, lover." She leaned over and gave me the gentlest loving kiss, "This must be scary for you. I'm sorry about that, but I love you, Milly. I want to live with you, be your partner and lover. I'm sorry to dump this on you, but it's been boiling over for several months now. Jane told me ages ago that I needed to be honest with you."

I sat up stunned, "What?"

"What?" she said back.

"Jane knows about this?"

She shook her head. "No. Not about this. This might shock her actually, but she knows, has known for a while how I feel about you. She told me that I need to come clean."

"Oh Fiona, what are we thinking? This is crazy." I was shaking and I was scared. This was insane, but I knew that I wanted to lie beside her like this forever. I also knew that if I wasn't very careful at some point I was going to admit how I felt and then the ball would be well and truly burst.

"What do you feel, be honest? You've got feelings for me as well, I know you do."

My mouth and heart took over as my brain seemed to have gone on strike. I leaned forward, kissed her, then I smiled as I said, "I'm bloody crazy about you. I have been for a year and I've loved you for a long time before that. I've tried to suppress how I felt because I knew that it could never be a reality and I just wanted us to be friends. I'm sure that your Mum suspects how I feel."

The cats were out of the bag. The pussy was also damp and I slid down the bed. If I was going to be punished for this, and I surely was, then I was going to make sure that it was worth it. "Milly, stop, come back."

I didn't stop, I didn't look up, I carried on and whispered, "Shut up." Two minutes later she told me to stop several times, then changed her mind and told me to keep going, then wanted me to go harder and then she asked for 'more'. I'm sure that she knew what she wanted, but she hadn't told her mouth, it was clearly broken and acting independently.

I lay beside her smiling. "If I could have a wish right now I would want to be your lover. I'm crazy about you and that was the best sex that I've ever had. But I also know that I don't have any wishes and this is going to end in disaster for both of us. I'm going to lose my best friends and my lover, but I can't tell you how good I feel right this minute."

"Milly, I need to tell you that..." she paused, thinking, "Whatever happens tomorrow or in forty years time I will never forget this night. We might be able to fix this with Mum. I don't care how old you're or how young I am. I know how I feel about you, how I've felt about you for a long time, it doesn't matter to me. I know that I love you very much. Together we can fix this, but it may be tricky."

I laughed. 'Tricky' was an understatement.

We spent hours in bed that weekend, trying to find out about each other. When we were out of bed the touching and fondling continued wherever we were and it lead to sex on many occasions. Fiona admitted to being inexperienced, but she experimented and soon identified what turned us both on. I didn't push her into anything; I was scared to do so and wanted things to develop at their own pace. She liked to instigate and take the lead. I let her; I liked it, so different from how I'd been before.

We avoided talking about the future that weekend and for the rest of the week. I made sure that we had time to relax and for her to study in the evenings, but we were in bed early each night and I seemed to be getting hornier as the days past.

Fiona was home early on Friday and we ate pasta before sitting talking about her studies. She bit her bottom lip and took a breath. "Milly, I love you and I've been thinking about you all day. I need you to come to bed with me."

I was only too willing and we stood at the end of the bed undressing each other. Fiona had a stunning figure and my levels of lust increased with each garment that was removed.

We lay together kissing and touching for several minutes. I closed my eyes and the next thing that I knew Fiona was tying a scarf over my eyes. "Ssshhh, my love, trust me and I'll take you to a nice place."

I was blind and suddenly I could smell better, hear better and any touch felt sensuous. I wasn't scared; I was excited and quivering with anticipation. Nothing happened for about a week or so it seemed, but it was probably only a couple of minutes. Then something touched the inside of my knee and I jumped. I had no idea what it was until later when I learned that it was the corner of a silk handkerchief that she had rolled up. It reappeared at my ankle and then my shoulder where it lingered making lazy circles and then - nothing. Then my elbow, knee and hip. I screamed at her, first to stop, then for her not to stop and then for her to do something else. I used vocabulary that I seldom used. She kept touching me in random places and I was wound up tight as a drum skin and leaking.

The handkerchief must have been rolled tight because I felt a more substantial touch on my breasts, the sides, the bottom, the top, then the nipple and I screamed at her. "Anything, I'll do anything, just fucking get on with it and stop teasing me!"

"Would you marry me?"

"Yes, yes anything, yes, please, please. I love you, anything." She touched my clit and I swear I left the bed, I screamed and screamed, she did it again and I begged her to stop. She ignored me and kept going; I came again and then, nothing.

I came to and she was raised up on her elbow looking down at me grinning. "I made you pass out! I never dreamed that it could be this good."

"Neither did I. It never was before and I thought that it was great before. Now it's... I have no idea what it is."

"So when can we get married?"

I sat up with a start. "What?" I yelled at her and she laughed at me.

"You promised me anything. I want to marry you."

"No, no, no. I never agreed to that, are you crazy?" I was worried now, shit what had I done?

"You promised! I'm crazy in love and I was serious."

I threw my head back into the pillow. "We can't get married don't be so fucking stupid it's not something to joke about."

I instantly knew from the look on her face that she wasn't joking. "Milly, I'm not joking, I'm serious."

"Fiona, that's crazy. I'm your mother's age, two and a half times your age. I should be locked up for being so stupid as to have sex with you, committed to an asylum. This can't work between us, please don't do this; you'll ruin your life!"

She burst into tears and I went to hold her. "Milly, I fell in love with you years ago. I knew that our ages were an issue, but I've thought about it over and over again, I've spent hours talking to Jane about it. I want you, only you and after this last week, I know that I was right. Okay, I'll take back the marriage thing, for now, but if you tell me this is over I'll never forgive you. You won't forgive yourself and you know it!"

I shook her. "Listen to me, a long-term relationship between us is insane and it can't last. I can't deny how I feel about you, but you need to know that it'll kill us at some point, next week, next year, but it will be an issue."

She pushed me back into the bed and sat astride me grinning. "I'm going to kiss you and when I'm done you'll do anything to have me." She kissed me and she used every trick that there is and some that she must have invented herself. It was a kiss like no other and she was right by the time that she'd finished I'd do anything. She was very close to making me come simply by kissing me.

We woke early on Sunday morning and lay in the bed without speaking. I went to make tea. As I stood at the kitchen counter I shook my head. What was I thinking, she's not yet nineteen and she wants to be with me, and I want her, but it can't be right. I was close to tears when she walked in naked, not a stitch of clothing.

She came up behind me, held me and rubbed her naked body against mine. I closed my eyes and felt so turned on. She pushed me back against the worktop and lifted me, pushing me back until I was laid flat with my legs hanging off and she opened my robe and pushed my knees apart so that they were in the most indecent position. I felt her tongue on my slit, then on my clit and two fingers inside me. I knew there and then that this was it and that I'd have to fight for us to be together despite the odds, despite my guilt, despite my fears. She made me scream and scream and scream. No one had ever made me feel like that.

I was scared, really scared about how I felt. I told Fiona that I wanted to walk on my own and give myself some room to think, so I set off. I ended up outside the church just as the service commenced. I went in and sat at the very back. As the congregation started to leave I sat there unable to move with tears running down my face. When everyone had left Alan, the Vicar, came and sat beside me. He put an arm around me, "Milly, do you want to talk about it?"

It poured out of me, everything, I told him the truth, all of it and it took a long time. I saw the look on his face as I spoke. It was one of surprise but he was not judgemental. He was silent for a while. "It sounds like you two have found love. You both seem to know that it'll be a hard road. If you accept that, you'll have to face up to the thoughts of others, which will not be easy. Her family will struggle with this, you know that. Face it together and you'll survive if you have the strength. I'll pray for you Milly; you may need the help of the Almighty."

I found my way back home still in tears. She was there waiting and worried. I looked at her and saw perhaps the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen; she had her arms open for me. I gave her a hug and told her where I'd been.

"I spoke to my minister as well." I looked puzzled and raised an eyebrow.

"Jane, I spoke to Jane and told her. She said that she wants to be there when we go and see them. Would you call her?"

She pressed the buttons and handed me her phone, "Milly is that you?"

"Yes," I replied as the tears started again.

"It'll be okay, I promise that I'll help. Fiona is serious, she knows the issues, I know that she loves you and it sounds like you love her. I've known it for a while, it's the way you look at her, and it's so obvious. I promise that I'll help."

Fiona was in the shower when I reached the bathroom. I saw her and every bit of resolve that I had dissolved; I got in with her still wearing my dress and underwear. The dress came off and will never be worn again as she ripped it from my body. I sank to my knees. As I probed her with my fingers and tongue, I said a prayer.

We sat later and devised a plan. We'd go to see Jess and Victoria at the Easter break and confess.

I tried not to think about it during the next couple of weeks. I didn't do any work, no drawing anyway, so I cleaned, did laundry and cooked. Each evening I had a meal ready for my girlfriend and we spent the evenings cuddling or in bed making love. It was furious at times and languid at others.

We had a long conversation about sex and she asked me to teach her. I laughed at her as I replied, "Based on what we've done so far I don't think that there's much that I could teach you. But we may be able to learn things together."

I'd put Jenny aside. I'd loved her, but I'd moved on and I spent lots of time thinking about Fiona. I knew that I loved her beyond any doubt and I wanted to be with her. I had fears, lots of them, mainly about our ages, but I was going to enjoy this whilst it lasted.

Confession

Fiona was driving and the closer we got the more I felt my nerves getting worse if that were possible. She was trying to lighten the mood, but it wasn't working, her sense of humour and mischief that I so loved had deserted her.

She parked in the driveway and we got out. Jane greeted us with a hug, "Chin up, they know something big is in the air," she whispered to me.

Jess and Victoria greeted us with smiles, hugs and a kiss, but it looked a little forced. The two of us sat side by side on the couch and Fiona said, "We have something to tell you."

Jess's lips pursed and Victoria had a hard look in her eyes. I turned to Fiona. "Let me do this." From somewhere I found an inner strength, had Alan helped me?

"A couple of weeks ago something happened between Fiona and me. We discovered that we love each other, are in love. There had never been anything inappropriate before then, I promise you. For some reason when we were watching TV we kissed and the floodgates opened. I realised that what I felt for her was not affection for her as a niece, it was something else."

Jess half sneered, "So I suppose that you've been 'inappropriate' as you put it, since then."

Fiona put her hand on my knee and quietly said, "That depends on your definition of inappropriate. What we did, have done since then, has been very appropriate for people who are in love. I was not forced into anything; actually, it was me that took the lead most of the time. I've loved Milly for a very long time and wanted her sexually for a while. I'd never told her how I felt before that weekend."

Jane came and sat beside me. She took my hand, leaned in and kissed my cheek and then looked at her parents. "Fiona and I have no secrets. I've known how she felt about Milly for over a year. We've discussed it dozens of times, she knows the issues and knew that if they ever got together, she'd have to sit here one day and face you. Here she is. Here they both are. I've seen the two of them together when it was only the three of us and I know that there was nothing 'inappropriate' as you put it, but there was something special between them. I envied Fiona, to tell the truth. I knew that Milly had feelings for my sister and she tried very hard to hide it. I've spent quite a while on the phone with Milly in the last couple of weeks. I know that she had to find great courage to come here and tell her best friends that she'd fallen in love with their daughter. I'm proud of them both and I love them both and ..." Jane didn't finish, she couldn't she was in tears and hugged me as tight as I'd ever been hugged.

I looked at Jess and she was definitely not smiling. "What are you thinking? Have you both lost your fucking minds? I bloody well knew there was something going on."

Jane leapt to her feet and I could see her anger. "Didn't you hear what I just said? There was nothing going on. Jesus, Fiona's found a wonderful, beautiful, marvellous woman and fallen in love with her. I know she's much older and so do they. I just hope I'm that lucky!"

She flopped into her seat and smiled. "Let's face it, Milly must be a bit crazy, she loves my sister, she has to be mad." There were at least some small smiles on the other's faces.

Victoria spoke for the first time. "Fiona, why don't you and Milly go for a walk?" Jane got up to leave and Victoria spoke again, "You, young lady need to sit, I want to speak to you."

She ignored Victoria and came to hug the two of us. I whispered, "Thanks." and she mouthed, "It'll be okay."

We walked for a while, hand in hand, but didn't speak. We went for a coffee and as we sat, Fiona looked at me, smiled and said, "That went well I thought." For the first time in many hours, I laughed.

"I don't want to have to do that again, I don't want to go back and I'm more scared than I've ever been."

"It'll be okay. If they make me choose, I'm leaving with you. I love you too much to let you go!"

"No, I will not allow that. My parents hate me and I don't like them much, I would never allow that same split to happen to your family. We just need to hope."

Two hours after we'd left we were sitting in the same positions. Jane gave me a half-smile. 'That bad,' I thought.

Victoria looked at the two of us. "Jess is right, the two of you are insane, the age difference is huge and will, without any doubt, be a problem. But Milly is a good person and if she were fifteen years younger we wouldn't be here having this discussion, we would have champagne open. But we are where we are."

Jess looked at Victoria and then at me. "When you first walked in here and told us what you did, I wanted to kill you, I hated you and I'm sorry. You are and always have been my friend. I'm sure that you didn't plan this, you're too sensible for that. As for you Fiona, you could have found someone closer to your own age, but you've always been your own person, determined, sensible, above all loyal and loving."