Milly Scott Pt. 02: The Artist and Her Young Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Fiona's hand and she closed her other hand over mine.

"I have to say, Milly, if you deliberately hurt my daughter I will come after you and kill you, I'm not joking! Fiona, if you hurt Milly I don't know what I'll do to you, but it'll be unpleasant. Do you both understand that?" We both nodded and I was about to speak, but she held her hand up.

"If you have doubts or change your minds or something else happens, share your concerns with the other one. This is going to be hard enough. Jane¾go."

I sat back and closed my eyes. I was still alive and there was a girl, my girl, holding my hand. When I looked up Jane was wrestling with a cork and then poured champagne. It was a lighter mood, but there was still tension.

I got to speak to Jess privately later and she issued a few more threats and extracted a few more promises from me, but she did also give me a hug.

Bedtime was tricky and we were both in the guest bedroom together alone. I stood naked in front of Fiona and took her hand. "When you graduate and decide where you're going to work, if we're still together you can ask me again, okay?"

She gave me her lopsided grin. "Okay. I'm going to marry you, Milly Scott, I love you. We need to be quiet tonight."

We held each other close with the duvet pulled over our heads and we kissed. I still think that this is madness, but I can't resist her. I fell asleep much easier than I had for the last couple of weeks.

We thought that it would be good to get away and decided to set off back north early the next morning having said our goodbyes. I'd been forced to make more promises, but we both left feeling good, cheerful and optimistic.

Fiona was driving and it allowed me to sit and occasionally look at her. She knew what I was doing and would occasionally grin or laugh at me. It seemed so easy to be with her. I loved her very much and thought that I was a very lucky woman.

"Jane was astonishing, without her input that could have been much more difficult. Have you shared everything with her?"

"She's my sister, I trust her with everything, every experience, every penny that I have, every thought that I have, my life. I shared my feelings with her a long time ago. I'm sorry if I've told her too much about us, but we've been there for each other. If I had to choose between you and her there would be a real problem, but that'll never happen because we spoke about that a while back. I'd never have allowed this to have happened without her..." she paused to think, "I don't know, approval, blessing, I don't know." She was quiet.

"If she needed me, I'd drop everything and go to help her, anywhere, anytime, regardless of what it would cost me. Please understand that."

"I think that I understand. There's never been anyone that I felt like that about except Alex, Jane¾I don't know. You, probably, for the last five or six years."

"But you were married to Jenny!"

"I was and I loved her. But if you'd called ..."

"What about Jenny?"

"Oh god, I loved her, but no. I wouldn't have admitted this under torture, but you've no idea how I felt about you. I buried it, deep, very deep, it was so wrong, it could never be, it was so... I knew that you liked me and that there was real affection between us, but come on; I could never have imagined this. Even now I'm not sure that I believe it."

"I am so going to lick your pussy when we get home."

I burst out laughing. "Excellent." I was thinking about what would happen when we got home and not just sex.

"I want to clear my wardrobe; I need to move some things out to make room for my girlfriend's stuff."

"What does she think about it?"

"I don't care; I want her stuff beside mine. If she doesn't like it, too bad!"

"So that is how it's to be, you making all the decisions?" I turned to look at her and she was grinning.

"About this, yep!"

We were silent and my brain started up again. "I've had another thought and this time I do want your opinion, actually I always want your opinion."

"Okay," she said clearly wondering where this was going.

"I would like to decorate our bedroom, new paint, the lot."

"Great, our bedroom, I like that," was her reply.

"Actually, scratch that. I'd like to redo the whole room. New carpet, bed, linen and redecorate. I'd like you and me to select everything together so that it is ours, yours and mine."

"I don't care what the room is like as long as I get to share it with you, but it's a nice idea. Let's do it."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Play with yourself, take your knickers off and play with yourself. Please, please." I stared at her as if she was mad.

"Don't be stupid."

"Milly we're on an adventure and I want us to do new things. Have you ever masturbated in a car?"

"No I haven't and I'm not really sure I want to now."

"Okay, I'm asking you very nicely if you would take off your knickers and play with yourself, right now. No one will see, no one will know except me. Please."

She was right and she'd asked so nicely. I hiked up my skirt, pulled my pants off and passed them to her. She sniffed them and I hit her on the arm. I pulled my skirt partway back down, reclined my seat and slid a finger between my legs and waited for instructions. I had a brief thought - I was crazy.

Fiona told me every move that I was to make; she adjusted the rearview mirror so that she could keep her eyes on the road and still watch. I did exactly what I was told to do and she kept me on the edge for a long time. I could easily have just done something very slightly different and climaxed. But I didn't and tortured myself. I'd hated being told what to do for a long time, but right now this girl, less than half my age was in control and I wanted it like that, I needed it like that right then.

There was one more little instruction, as I obeyed she told me to come and I did. I lay back exhausted, that was quite something. She lifted my hand and licked each finger as she drove. That was so erotic that I made myself come again using my other hand. I was a slut or at least I felt as if I was and I wasn't unhappy about it.

What'd happened to me? I'd fallen in love, that's what. I also knew that in the next few days she, Fiona, was going to suffer.

Experimentation

We cleared a space for her stuff in the main bedroom, our bedroom. The following weekend we bought new furniture, carpet, curtains, bedding, selected wallpaper and paint. It took me two weeks to get it all accomplished and I was very proud of how it turned out, bright, airy and very welcoming, a big change from how it had been. It was just what I wanted, a new start and nothing left from before Fiona.

A few days later Fiona arrived home early in the middle of the week and we had a snack. I looked at her and simply said, "Clothes off bedroom right now please." She grinned at me and I could see that she knew this was going to be payback.

She was undressing as I walked in and pulled my T-shirt dress over my head. I was naked beneath it. "Lie down."

I took her left arm and tied a rope around her wrist, loose, but it would not come off by itself. I did the same with her other wrist and she smiled at me and bit her lip. I loved when she did that, so cute. I tied the rope around each ankle and moved her to the centre of the bed. I tied each corner and as I leaned over her to reach the opposite wrist she bit my nipple. I looked down at her, "You're going to pay for that dearly my darling." She smiled again, but she was nervous.

I walked away and left her. Twenty minutes later she was calling for me and I ignored her. Then she started to get abusive and demanding. I went, stood beside her and stuffed her panties into her mouth saying "Foul-mouthed little girl," as I walked away again.

She wriggled and pulled, but it just worked her up. I went back, sat on the side of the bed and reached over. She stared at me wide-eyed, as I held an ice cube against her nipple. She tried to scream and then I held a second one against her other nipple and she almost did manage to scream. I paused and pulled the panties from her mouth. She knew some very filthy words! I held the ice cubes against her nipples and as they melted the water ran down her body.

She just kept shouting, threats, swear words, pleas, apologies, all sorts and I ignored every one. I moved both hands and she relaxed until I shoved both ice cubes inside her and she started shouting again. I walked out. I could hear her constant stream of abuse.

I returned with two more ice cubes and again placed them against her nipples. Surely she was going to run out of words soon! I stopped and went to the drawer and her eyes bugged as she saw me with a candle, which I lit. She pleaded with me again. It was a low melt candle and wouldn't do any damage, but she didn't know that. I dripped two drops on each nipple and she screamed! I extinguished the candle and extracted the remains of the two ice cubes.

I climbed in the bed with a knee either side of her waist and looked down at her. God, she was beautiful, strong and so very lovely. "Want to stop?"

She shook her head so hard I thought that it might fall off. "No, please don't stop. It's awful, it's torture, please don't stop, I love you."

I had a feather. I spent half an hour with the feather and she just yelled more abuse nonstop. Until I stopped and she demanded that I touch her again. I took something else from the drawer and concealed it behind my back until I was seated again, then I touched her with it, she looked puzzled and then I turned the vibrator on and touched her clit. Her reaction was so violent that I thought that she might actually break the ropes. I kept her like that for ten minutes and I knew that I had to stop at that point or I was going to hurt her.

I let her settle, come down and relax. Then I kissed her and undid the ropes. She hugged me and kissed me and muttered, "Thank you." She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

An hour later she woke and I checked her wrists, she was going to have a couple of bruises so I rubbed them gently. I smiled and said, "Sorry."

Her retort made me laugh, "Can we get some proper leather cuffs for next time?"

"I'll leave that to you. You can use my card to pay for them."

I held her for the rest of the evening. Fiona had not touched me and yet I'd gained huge satisfaction from seeing her like that. Wonderful.

The following week a couple of packages arrived addressed to me. I opened the first to find two sets of linked cuffs that fit under the mattress so that there were one either side and a set of cuffs that I didn't understand until I looked at the instructions. You wrapped one section around your thigh and the other around your ankle leaving you with your ankle connected to your thigh. There was another cuff to connect your wrists to the thigh straps. I looked at them closely and felt myself getting aroused. What would that feel like? The other package contained a set of cuffs to join ankles to wrists and a spreader bar. At the bottom of the box was a set of nipple clamps. I tried one and it made me squeal.

I didn't tell Fiona about the parcels when she came home. We ate and chatted. I told her I was going to the bedroom but said nothing else. I pulled off my dress, attached the cuffs around my thighs and lay back on the bed. I brought my ankles up, fastened them and then my wrists, the last one was tricky. I had to wait ten minutes and by that time I was as high as a kite and feeling very needy. I looked up to see Fiona at the door.

"What do we have here?" I swear that grin was the evilest thing that I've ever seen and I was nervous, but I wanted her to carry on. She reached for a nipple clamp and attached it to my left nipple and I screamed, shit, that was sore and the one on the right side was no better.

"It's okay my love I won't hurt you. Thank you for giving yourself to me, but you do know that you're going to suffer don't you?" I nodded my head like a twelve-year-old that had been caught stealing biscuits.

Did I suffer? You bet. She kept me in those cuffs for three hours, ignoring my pleas for mercy and for satisfaction. The nipple clamps were removed, I screamed like hell and wanted them back because taking them off was worse than having them on. She teased me with the feather, a vibrator and her tongue and at some point, I drifted off into space. I felt no pain, no discomfort, just pleasure.

When we finished she released me and held me. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I think so. Thank you. Thank you so much. Will you do that again one day, please."

She laughed as she said, "Yes."

"Thank you, I love you." I fell asleep in her arms. I dreamt about Fiona, it was truly the most disgusting dream that I've ever had and when I woke I hoped that I could remember the details to tell her so that it could become a reality. She'd turned me into a sex-crazed woman and I wanted more.

Over the next two weeks, we tried all the things that we'd ordered. I liked them all, I suffered, but I liked them. Fiona liked being tied to the bed and teased. I liked having my hands restricted; it stopped me from stopping her. My favourite was the thigh to the ankle to wrist restraint. I was wide open and couldn't move. I spent hours like that, most of the time swearing at her and demanding something from her. She could be loving and cruel, I liked both and she liked me being helpless.

I loved her like crazy. She made me feel so alive. Sometimes I wanted to mother her and I did. Sometimes I wanted to be her friend and I was. Other times I wanted to tease her and I did. Of course, I wanted to be slutty for her and I did things that I would never commit to paper or admit to anyone.

Separation

Fiona had to complete some work for the university and had promised that it would only take an hour. I'd just sat down with a cup of tea, almost two hours later, when she arrived and threw herself on the couch next to me.

"Sorry, took longer than I thought and I was mulling over something in the car."

"What was that?"

"Nothing much."

"You can't dismiss it like that, tell me about it."

"I was driving home and thinking about you.

"Okay, that makes me nervous, come on spill the beans."

"Look, it was never meant to be said out loud, I was just thinking."

"Too late, I need to know."

She bit her lip, that could mean good or bad, but she looked so sexy when she did that.

"I was thinking about you and us. How beautiful I think you are. I cannot believe that you're so much older than me because you don't look it, anywhere near. I don't care one bit because I love you so much it sometimes scares me. It bites my ass that you promised to marry me, but not until I graduated."

"Was that it?"

"No, not really." She sucked in a lung full of breath, looked at the ceiling and then at me. "I had no real idea what sex could be like, most of my preconceptions have been blown out of the water at an early stage of this, us, and I'm still learning and so, apparently, are you. I'm starting to understand what Mum had tried to tell me about love. It occurred to me, again, how lucky I am."

I looked at her and sipped my tea. Somehow that little girl that I'd adored for years was now my lover. It was crazy, but I felt things for her that were loving and caring, others that were adventurous and rather filthy. Sometimes she would treat me like a captive and do things that I could not believe. Why would anyone enjoy being tied up in an uncomfortable position to be teased and then go back for more? I also loved having her at my mercy and doing the things to her that she'd done to me.

"Fiona, thank you for that. I've had thoughts about you as well, most of them pretty filthy ones, but I adore you. Now, do you fancy coming upstairs and we can test out some new ideas I've had? The bad ones!"

There was that grin again. No words were required as she grabbed my hand.

Fiona's first year was done and she had lots of time off. It should have meant time together, but that was not to be. Nothing simple for two people who had willingly entered a relationship that was fraught with issues and challenges.

She'd been offered a six-week placement/internship at Fairfield Computing, the company owned by Karen, to do some computer programme development. It was a great chance for her to gain some more real experience and would be good for her future. It was the correct thing to do, but it would mean that we were apart. Fiona suggested that I go and stay with her mum, but there was no way that I could do that and I suspect that Jess might not find that too easy either. I'd have to get used to being lonely.

She packed her stuff into the car and stood beside it looking glum. I stood facing her equally miserable. "Guess I'll see you in six weeks. I love you." There were tears in her eyes.

"I've said it so many times, it's what you need to do and you know it. I hate to be parted from you, go now before I drag you back inside and use the cuffs to keep you here. I love you, be careful."

She drove off and I stood staring after her car. My heart was broken; I went inside and sat with a coffee thinking. The time apart would allow us to be sure about what we were doing and see if we could survive our age difference. Could we really carry on as we had? The sex was phenomenal, but we needed more than that and did we have enough in common? I thought so, but we would see.

Later that day I went for a walk and bumped into Alan. We sat in the churchyard and I told him about my troubles. "I don't know Fiona that well, but over the years that she's been coming here, I formed the view that she was a remarkable young lady and so are you. Have faith in your feelings." I would have to.

When she called later to tell me that she'd arrived I was hiding under the duvet dressed in her T-shirt and sobbing, I wiped my face and spoke to her. She was hiding in her room and crying as well.

Two hours later Jane called me, "You okay Milly?"

"No love, I miss her so much. I never knew that it could be like this, so sore. There's no way that I should feel like this for a girl who could be my daughter and yet here I am sobbing. The fear is that she'll realise what a mistake she's making."

"Look, she's in a state as well and has just said the same thing to me. I've seen you two, it'll be fine. This break will be good for you."

An hour later I got a text, simple and clear - 'I love you.'

It took me a few days to pull myself together and I started to work again. It was not all sunny because when I took the laundry through to put it away I stood staring at her clothes almost frozen. I found myself fondling her underwear and holding it to my cheek. Pathetic!

I spoke to her every day. She was enjoying her work but also missing me. Even Victoria called to see if I was okay. "No, miserable and I miss her. I've loved her for a long time and always believed that we could be friends at most, then it was like we were electrocuted and, as she said, 'Pandora's Box' was open. I'm supposed to be a mature woman and I'm behaving like a lovesick child."

"If it's any consolation Fiona is a lovesick child right now. Milly, I've never been more certain about how someone feels. She loves you."

When I spoke to Fiona that night I asked if we could go away together for a couple of weeks when she'd finished her work. She agreed and told me to surprise her. That gave me motivation and something to plan!

It had been four weeks since Fiona went away and it wasn't getting any easier. I missed her, it was that simple! I was sitting outside with a glass of wine staring at the lake feeling very sad and sorry for myself when I received a message¾'Are you at home, I'll call in ten minutes?'