Milly Scott Pt. 02: The Artist and Her Young Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied¾'Yes, I'm at home. Look forward to talking. I miss you. X.'

Then I heard a noise at the side of the house and realised someone was there, I jumped and my wine went all over the front of my dress. She stood there grinning.

"Shit, you idiot, you nearly frightened me to death. Come here and give me a kiss to make up for that you bloody fool." The flowers that she had behind her back were put on the floor, she came to me slowly and I held out my hands.

She kissed me gently and took me in her arms. I looked at her, stared into her eyes and burst into tears. She lifted me up and threw me over her shoulder. As she headed for the bedroom I pulled her dress up and shoved my hands down her pants to grab her buttocks. She threw me on the bed and herself on top of me. We kissed with a passion that I thought might induce thunder. There was no pretence about what we were doing it was animalistic and brutal. She pushed my bra up and kissed one of my nipples, she pushed the leg of my French panties aside and fingered me. Her free hand grabbed my other nipple. I had a hand down her pants and just repeated over and over that I loved her.

It lasted just a few minutes and we lay there looking at each other. "I need to go to church on Sunday and give thanks for my prayers being answered."

She whispered, "You're okay then?"

I whispered my reply, "I am now, I've missed you so much, but what the hell are you doing here?"

"I was well ahead with the work that I was doing, I'd put in late evenings and did some work at the weekend. This morning Karen told me to leave at lunchtime because she couldn't stand to see me looking so miserable. I went to the salon and told Jess that I was coming. She said 'Thank god for that' and asked me to give you her love. I baled, with my handbag and my laptop, and I drove here. I only stopped for a pee, a coffee and the flowers."

"Are you hungry?"

"Oh yes and now I need to eat." She didn't get out of bed she just slid down and teased me with her tongue. She eventually relented, made me come and I screamed loudly, but most of that was sheer joy. I asked her to move up the bed and she knee-walked until I could drive my tongue inside her. She held the headboard and writhed with her eyes closed whilst making murmuring noises that I took to be from pleasure. I slid my hand under my pillow and pulled out my little friend who'd been getting a lot of action in the last few weeks. I worked it around and managed to switch it on and held it against her rosebud. She jerked with surprise as I pressed and then she came so hard that I thought that she might suffocate me.

"Fuck me, Milly, what was that?"

I showed her and said, "It's been busy, but she's nowhere near as good as her namesake."

"You've got a vibrator called Fiona?"

"No, just Fi. We're in love. I know there's an age thing going on, but she's good looking, never tires, she never causes trouble, doesn't eat much and doesn't leave me her laundry. What more could a girl want?"

"And I thought that you missed me."

"Just a little. Fancy a walk to the pub?" She nodded. "I need to find a clean dress; someone caused me to spill a full glass of red wine."

"Could you go naked?"

"Pervert." I gently punched her shoulder and she fell back as if I'd hit her with a baseball bat.

"And I thought that you loved me."

I'm sure that if Fiona wasn't arm in arm with me I would have floated along. We looked at each other across the table and talked about her work. I simply stared at her and wondered why such a beautiful smart young girl would allow herself to fall in love with a middle-aged woman. I didn't know why, but I was so grateful that she had and I hoped she would continue to love me.

I clutched her around the waist as we headed home, just in case she decided to run off. I laughed at her stupid jokes and she teased me. In bed that night we were soft and gentle and loving. No screaming, nothing fast, lots of kisses, heaven, sheer heaven.

If four weeks had been a test of our relationship, then we'd passed. I knew with a certainty that I'd not felt since the day that I realised I was a lesbian or when I had walked down the aisle with Alex, I knew that I wanted this girl and wanted her badly. Age be damned!

We stayed in bed on Saturday morning and in contrast to the previous evening, I took control and I was brutal. I used vibrators, I bit, I nibbled, I pinched and when I got my fingers inside her I was forceful. When I heard her swearing and cursing at me I knew that I was on the right track. When she was finished I kissed her and walked away. I didn't need to come, I was satisfied. I'd never known anything like this, I could spend two hours having sex, not orgasm and walk away satisfied and smiling.

Later we went for a walk, arm in arm. She loved me and I knew it for sure.

Sunday morning was magical, but it was all going to end very soon and sure enough in early afternoon she had to leave. This time I smiled as I waved, grinning at our weekend and feeling solid about our future.

She sent a text to tell me that she'd arrived and it was the filthiest text that I'd ever received. I took my girlfriend, Fi, to bed that night and left her under the pillow. My memories were so much better.

Together again

I managed to survive for two more weeks, but I'd packed my bag three times in my eagerness. I set off and arrived at Jess's salon early for my appointment.

She greeted me warmly and sent me for a shampoo. After asking what I wanted her to do she asked how I was. I told her. She filled me in on the gossip and then mentioned Fiona. "She's loved her work and occasionally we've seen her old self, but to be honest most of the time she's been moping around and miserable. I have no doubt how she feels about you, but I must be honest, the age thing still bothers me."

"Jess, I understand a little of how you must feel. You must think that I've betrayed you, you worry that I'll hurt her, that it won't last, that I'm a predator, that she's bewitched. Do you think that I haven't thought all of those things? I can't help how I feel and I don't think that she can either. I've always liked, loved, the two of them, but Jane was right, there was always something a bit special about Fiona for me."

"It's okay; she's talked to me about it, all of it."

"I have to confess after Jenny died, I did need someone and Fiona was perfect. But I knew then that something had shifted for me, I kept thinking if only she was older or I was younger, but I tried to hide it and deny it. Nothing was going on; at least not actually going on, except it was in my head and, as we now know, in hers too."

Jess said nothing. "When we were together all the time there was chemistry between us and the night that she kissed me I told myself over and over again to stop, but neither of us could. I've never felt anything like that before. I can promise you that I'd never, ever, do anything to harm her."

Jess, Victoria and I were sitting chatting when Fiona arrived. I heard her bags drop and she flew through the door and dived on top of me. "Milly, thank god. I've missed you, I love you."

"For goodness sake behave you two." Victoria was laughing. We did slink away for a few minutes and hugged.

We managed some very quiet sex that night, but the important thing was that we were together again. "So where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get to the airport."

"What do I need to pack?"

"Light clothes, swimsuits, sun cream, sunglasses and I have those packed already. You only need your passport. Anything else we can get when we get there. I love you."

Jane dropped us at the railway station early and we held hands all the way to London. Fiona saw the check-in queue. "Barbados, are you serious? I thought we were going to Spain or Crete or..."

I held her close, "You and me, two weeks, sun, sea, sand, rum and... palm trees."

She mouthed the word "Sex?" I nodded and she kissed me. I held her hand as we took off and, apart from going to the loo, I never let it go for more than a few seconds.

We had a lovely room set in gardens, a few feet from the beach and the Caribbean Sea a few feet beyond that. We were all-inclusive with a selection of places to eat and as much as we wanted to drink. We swam, sailed, water skied, walked and even played a round of golf, badly! But most of the time we gazed at each other, held hands and kissed. A couple of people asked about our ages, although they were not so direct, and we told them the truth. Our ages were irrelevant to us.

On our last night, Fiona was sitting reading and I was lying on the bed watching her, thinking how beautiful she was and how much I adored her. If I'd harboured any doubts about having a relationship with her, they were gone, well and truly gone. How long would it last? I had no idea, but I was as happy as I could be.

*****

The story will continue.