Miriam & Robert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Robert was sitting in his office the next day; he was supposed to be working but his mind kept straying to that evenings drinks that were planned with Gayle and Joel. Miriam had left for work an hour ago after giving him a lovely blow job and bringing him a cup of tea. This was definitely one ritual he could get used to very quickly.

She had also teased him for ten minutes by walking around in her new bottle green lingerie before she put on a tweed skirt and thin blouse and became the conservative primary school teacher. Only he knew what was hidden beneath the Margret Thatcher styled clothing. The thought even crossed his mind that maybe Maggie had worn similar for her husband, but he dismissed the idea as Dennis would probably have had a heart attack.

Robert tried to answer another mail with little success. In the end he gave up and went to make a cup of tea. His mind was conjuring up all kinds of vivid images as he returned to his office and he just couldn`t concentrate. He took his tea and walked out into the garden. He stood for nearly five minutes just staring at the apple tree that had played such a focal part in last night's adventures, then he sat down on the patio furniture and just day dreamed.

The rest of the evening yesterday had passed quickly. After they had finished the film they had had a cup of tea in the kitchen and gone upstairs. Miriam had fished out her books and Robert had feigned surprise. Using the book of 100 positions they had tried a few of the more outlandish ones but they had laughed much more than they had found them erotic. At one point they had tried the standing up 69 with Robert holding Miriam upside down while she tried to suck his cock and he tried to eat her pussy. This had ended badly when Miriam slipped through his arms and landed on her head on the bedroom carpet. This, they considered, was a sign to stop for the evening so had just snuggled in bed.

They were woken up around midnight as the sound of heavy wallops and Gayle`s shrieks seeped through the wall. Joel was really punishing his wife tonight. Miriam squirmed up on top of Robert and rode him slowly as they both listened to the chorus of slaps and screams coming from next door. They both experienced a simultaneous and mutually satisfying orgasm as the screams finally died down after about twenty minute. Miriam had kissed him ardently before rolling over and they were both fast asleep minutes later.

Robert was shaken from his daydream as he heard Gayle call from their upstairs window, "Hi Robert. We still on for tonight? Joel and I are really looking forward to it. We will bring some wine," and then she was gone without Robert uttering a sound.

Robert heard the patio doors screeching open and Miriam walked out onto the small patio, "Looking at the apple tree Darling? Want to give it another whirl?" she asked with a huge grin on her face.

"Maybe one day my Love, but not now. I think your bum needs a bit of rest don`t you?"

"You could be right, but it`s a shame. I have been so horny all morning thinking about tonight. It can be very difficult teaching eight-year-olds their nine times table with soaking wet panties and sensitive breasts." As she was talking she was slipping off her skirt and blouse, then bent over the table next to where Robert was sitting and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me Robert. Fuck me now, I`ve been waiting for this all morning."

Robert stood up and pulled his jeans and boxers down to his knees. He stood behind Miriam, pulled her panties, which were indeed very damp, to one side and then guided his erection into her warm, damp tunnel. With long, slow strokes he pushed into her from behind, her breasts flattened on the table, still in the dark green bra. On an impulse he started to rub his thumb over the puckered hole of her anus and Miriam reacted by pushing back against his thumb until it actually pushed past her sphincter muscles and vanished up to the first knuckle in her rectum.

"That feels so good Darling. Your big cock in my cunt and a fat thumb up my bum. I think they call that double penetration, now you can speed up a little. I`m very close."

Robert did as she asked and increased his pace whilst wiggling his thumb in her bum. Within a minute she was breathing heavily before emitting a long drawn out, "Aaaaaaargh!" and her back arched wildly as she climaxed. Robert was still sliding effortlessly in and out when she shoved him backwards just as he was about to come. Robert`s cock exited from her vagina and five or six large splashes of sperm landed on the globes of her bum, spraying the marks left by the crop yesterday evening. Miriam reached behind her with both hands and massaged her husbands seed into her bruised bum. "The perfect antidote for battered bum," she giggled. "After all you did tell me you wanted to come all over my body!"

"I did, and it was great, " Robert said with a silly school boy smirk, "I cannot wait to come on your face, tits, belly, legs and feet, but we have time!"

Just then they both looked up as Gayle called from the upstairs window, "Oi you two, don`t start without us!" and waved as she shut the window.

They both went back inside. Miriam carrying her clothes and Robert carrying his mug. "I´m going to shower and have a nap," Miriam said, "What are you doing?"

"Think I might do the same. Hopefully we will be rested for tonight's drinks party!"

By the time Robert had washed up the breakfast things and gone upstairs Miriam was already lying naked on the bed sheets and gently snoring. Her abused buttocks were turning many shades of yellow, purple and blue and Robert had a fleeting pang of guilt until he remembered that Miriam had appeared to really enjoy their discipline sessions, but he resolved that there would be no more until this bruising disappeared.

After a quick shower he lay next to his wife and joined her in sleep. He was woken by Miriam frantically shaking his shoulder, "Robert wake up. It`s nearly six thirty and Gayle and Joel will be here soon. Go and prepare some snacks and the wine while I get ready."

Groggily Robert made his way downstairs and started pouring crisps, peanuts and olives into bowls. The wine was already in the fridge, so he opened two bottles and placed them in an ice bucket with lots of ice cubes and topped with cold water. All of this he carried out onto the patio along with four glasses. He had just finished arranging things when Miriam walked out onto the patio.

She took his breath away. Her hair was perfectly styled, her lips were a slash of red lip gloss, her eyes were highlighted by thick green eyeshadow and black eyeliner. She was wearing a see-through black robe that reached to mid-thigh, but it did nothing to hide the old-fashioned corset she wore beneath, or the fact her breasts were bare as they rested on the half cups of the corset. Robert could also swear that she had used rouge on her nipples to accentuate their redness, but whatever she had done they were as hard as little pebbles.

Beneath the corset she wore no panties, and her mons was as bald as the day she was born. Six straps from the corset were attached to smoky grey stockings with dark black lace tops. On her feet she wore the same black five-inch heels she had worn the day before. "How do I look Darling? Do you think they will get the message?"

"I think Stevie Wonder would get the message you are sending my Love. Can we cancel drinks so I can have you all to myself?"

Miriam giggled and then turned as the doorbell rang. Robert started to go and let Gayle and Joel in, but Miriam stopped him with an, "I`ll go!"

Robert studied the table and waited for his wife to return with their guests. Miriam walked out onto the patio, but only Joel was following her, dressed in loose linen pants and a T-shirt that looked one size too small for him.

Robert tried to hide his disappointment as he asked, "Where`s Gayle?"

Miriam answered, "She went back home to change. She was slightly overdressed for the evening we had planned, so when she saw my outfit she popped back to change into something more appropriate. Now Joel, can I get you a glass of wine?"

Joel had not taken his eyes off of Miriam since he arrived on the patio and as he sat down he just said, "Yes please Miriam,"

Miriam poured them all a glass of wine and they sat in silence drinking the cool pale liquid until they heard Gayle coming through the lounge and out onto the patio.

Incongruously she was wearing a beige Burberry raincoat. The temperature must have been in the low thirties and the sun was still beaming down. Robert`s unanswered questions became mute as Gayle slipped off the raincoat and took it back into the lounge before she sat down with them. Underneath she was wearing a beautiful bra and panties set in the palest lemon colour and matching suspender belt attached to ash-coloured stockings. On her feet she was wearing matching yellow, open toed pumps with an enormous six-inch heel. She looked absolutely fabulous.

Miriam handed her a glass of wine whilst she said firmly. "As you may now have guessed. Tonight is not the usual drinks evening. Yesterday we all had sex with each other, and Robert and I must confess that we really enjoyed ourselves, and we were kind of hoping that you felt the same way and would like to do it again. Judging by Gayle`s wonderful outfit now, can we take it that you both agree?"

Joel nodded sagely and Gayle shrieked, "Fuck yes!"

Miriam continued, "As Robert and I have never done this before we are willing to listen to any ideas you may have. If I could suggest that we all do what we like, and of course no means no. So let me get this show started."

Miriam rose from her chair and let the transparent wrap fall to the floor. She walked towards Joel and bid him to stand up. Once he was standing in front of her she lowered herself to her knees and pulled his loose linen trousers down to his ankles. Joel`s cock was growing before her eyes, and she lost no time in sucking him between her full, red lips.

Gayle and Robert both watched for a few seconds before Robert rose and walked towards Gayle. He was wearing only a pair of football shorts and Gayle had them down to his knees in a flash. Her hand came up to stroke his erection for a minute, before she too placed her mouth around a cock. Robert was enjoying the feeling of a strange woman sucking his cock while he watched Miriam blowing another man.

Miriam removed Joels cock from her mouth and turned to Gayle with a grin saying, "Let`s get the first one out of the way quickly and they will last much longer next time." Then she resumed her sucking, trying to force more and more of Joel`s impressive erection into her mouth.

Gayle renewed her efforts on Robert`s dick and Robert had to admit that she was definitely a better cock sucker than his wife, although he would never tell Miriam that. It was only five minutes, and he could already feel the first stirrings of his orgasm and thirty seconds later he grunted and shot a quite sizeable load into Gayle`s mouth.

Once he had regained a bit of composure he lifted Gayle up by the armpits and sat her on the edge of the table. He peeked quickly at Miriam who was still bobbing up and down on Joel`s dick, then he moved a chair so that he could sit between Gayle`s legs. Draping one of her stockinged legs over each shoulder he gingerly pulled the lemon panties to one side and then buried his face in Gayle`s sweet smelling snatch.

Robert was savouring every drop of Gayle`s delicious wetness when he heard Joel grunt and Miriam gurgling. Joel had eventually ejaculated. A couple of minutes later and Gayle and Miriam were sitting with their backs together on the table as Robert ate Gayle and Joel was tongued Miriam.

It was nearly ten minutes before Gayle grabbed Robert`s hair, her eyes crunched shut and her thighs constricting around his head, and he felt the fantastic erotic sensation of her nylon stockings rubbing against his cheeks. This transmitted itself to his lower regions and he felt the stirrings of his next erection even as he tried to lap up as much of Gayle`s orgasm as possible.

Miriam must have been very horny after giving Joel head as she came nearly together with Gayle. The familiar wailing that Robert knew only too well, and then a long low moan at her final release.

Robert raised himself up from between Gayle`s legs and she helped him guide his dick between her red, bloated lips and slide into her tight warm snatch. For someone who fucked as much as she did Robert was amazed at how tight her vagina gripped his dick.

Robert looked over Gayle`s shoulder and saw Joel`s face screwed up in concentration as he pumped into Miriam with long, slow deliberate strokes. Miriam had her eyes closed and was grunting after every penetration of the man`s massive dick.

Gayle was now pushing herself against Robert every time his dick slid into her snug tunnel. He reached between them and started to stimulate her clit with his thumb. This seemed to have the desired effect as Gayle squirmed about on the table and wrapped her stockinged legs around his buttocks, digging her heels into the back of his thighs.

Miriam was crooning through an intense orgasm as Robert eventually emptied his balls into Gayle`s tight snatch. They clung together as Gayle shivered through a small climax of her own. They had just broken apart when Miriam wailed again, throwing her head back violently as she came on Joel`s monster dick for the second time. Joel pounded away for a good two minutes longer before roaring like a lion as his spunk emptied into Miriam.

There was a few minutes when the only sound to be heard in the garden was the laboured breathing of four very satisfied adults. Then Miriam, who seemed to have taken on the role as the conductor of this erotic symphony, spoke softly, "That was a good appetizer, but now I suggest we all take a break and enjoy our wine while we get our breath back, and the men need some recovery time." This was greeted by words of agreement from the others.

They all sipped their wine and said nothing. Then Gayle asked Miriam, "What do you suggest now, as this seems to be your party."

Miriam gave Gayle a friendly grin and asked her, "Well I was really hoping that you would allow me to use both men. Of course I would understand if you said no, but I promise you that after I have had my turn, you will get them both as soon as they are able."

"No problem Miriam. Have at it. I`ll sit here and watch, and maybe play with myself a little."

Miriam leaned across and whispered something in Gayle`s ear and the blonde gave a short laugh and vanished into the house as Miriam turned to Joel and Robert and asked, "Are you guys ready? Do you need a little help?"

With that she spread a few cushions on the floor and knelt down on them. „You stand here Joel, and Robert on this side," she instructed. The two men moved to either side of where Miriam knelt, and she grasped their dicks with her hands and began gently stroking Robert's cock with her right hand as she did the same for Joel with her left. Then she alternated between Joel and Robert. Sucking each man`s cock for about thirty seconds before switching.

Both men were just starting to respond when Gayle emerged from the house carrying the large purple vibrator that Robert had seen in one of Miriam`s bags. Gayle hopped up onto the table right next to where Miriam was steadily wanking and sucking the two men back to stiffness. Miriam`s job was made easier when the two men stared at Gayle as she turned the vibrator on, splayed her legs wide and began running the humming plastic up and down her sperm filled slit.

Miriam was eventually happy with the firmness of the two dicks in her hand. She spun around until she was on all fours. Pulling Robert to his knees in front of her she hungrily started to suck on his cock. Joel had not moved, so Miriam mumbled around her husband's dick, "Fuck me Joel for Christs sake!"

He needed no second telling and was soon on his knees behind Miriam and feeding inch after inch of his big cock into her pussy. Every time Joel pushed forward Miriam was shoved further onto Robert`s dick. For the first time ever Robert felt the tip of his penis edge into his wife`s throat and Miriam gagged but continued to allow herself to be pushed further forward by Joel`s insistent thrusts. Miriam now had all of Joel`s eight inches completely inside her pussy and her husband's dick was about an inch down her throat. She was struggling to breathe, so Robert pulled himself free and Miriam gratefully dragged in deep lungful's of air.

Once she had recovered enough Robert again offered her his cock and she happily took him in her mouth as Joel pounded her from behind. Miriam didn`t try to deep throat him again, but used her tongue magically on just the head of Robert's dick until he could feel orgasm number three approach. Miriam could sense it to and swallowed more and more of him until he was again resting at the entrance to her throat. Joel gave an extra strong thrust from behind and Robert felt the tip of his cock gripped by the tightness of Miriam`s throat and this pushed him over the edge, his warm hot seed being jettisoned directly down her throat causing her to cough, splutter and choke while Joel continued to ram into her from behind.

Miriam eventually got her coughing under control. Joel had never ceased with his long steady strokes and he didn`t look to Robert like he was going to come anytime soon. Gayle was still sitting on the table, only now the huge vibrator was nearly completely inside her pussy as she gently pushed it in and out. Miriam called to Gayle breathlessly, "Gayle. Take Robert`s place."

Gayle slid from the table, removed the vibrator from her pussy and sat in front of Miriam with one leg either side of her head. Miriam dipped her head and ran her tongue lazily from bottom to top of Gayle`s slit before sucking on the blonde woman's red, hard clit. Joel was still slamming into Miriam at a steady pace, although his hands were now gripping her hips tighter and the veins in the side of his neck were noticeably pronounced. He was getting closer. Miriam was mewling quite loudly now, and she was joined by Gayle as Miriam suctioned the blonde`s clit with a strength borne from her own impending climax.

Robert looked on as all three reached their peak at once. He watched the convulsing, moaning bodies in front of him as if they were one being with his wife as the heartbeat of the three headed, twelve limbed beast. The trio lay gasping on the cushions that Miriam had set out on the floor. One by one they rose and retook their seats. Robert as the freshest of them acted as waiter and refilled all four glasses.

Gayle was the first to speak. "That was fun! What`s next Miriam?"

Miriam was still not ready to speak. Her breasts were rising and falling as if she had run a marathon. Robert glanced at Joel who also looked totally exhausted slumped in his seat without even the energy to lift his glass. Robert was also wondering if he had another round in him. He had had a few minutes more rest than the others but still felt totally shattered.

At last Miriam managed to speak, "I`m not sure about all of you, but I`m beat. However, I did promise Gayle a reciprocal spit roasting, but looking at the guys I don`t think that is going to be possible for at least an hour, why don`t we go inside? I can make us some pasta. I`ve heard that`s good for giving you energy, then we can see what happens." Robert along with Joel nodded thankfully whilst Gayle went along with the plan with a slight frown of disappointment.

Miriam was an excellent cook and she soon had spaghetti boiling in a pan and tomato sauce bubbling in a frying pan. Robert looked around the kitchen at the surreal vision. His wife in just a corset, stockings and heels, her breasts exposed to the World as she prepared the meal. Joel sprawled on a wooden kitchen chair with his monster dick, still covered in Miriam`s juices, hanging downwards a good five inches. Gloria looking flushed, her breasts still impossibly held in place by the material of the lemon-coloured bra, her pussy puffy, and oozing slightly as she sat open legged next to Robert.

1...345678