Miriam and Robert's German break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam emitted a low, "Aaaaaaah!" as Robert adjusted his position so that his cock was level with Nina's face as she perched on the bed between Miriam's legs, her fingers still lodged in Robert's wife's slit.

"In your mouth please Nina," he told her, and the German prostitute responded immediately, Robert could feel her tongue running up the underside of his dick as he brought the crop crashing down again. All three jerked. Miriam because the blow was vicious and landed in nearly exactly the same place as the first. Nina because she was startled by the ferocity and sound of the blow, and Robert because Nina nearly bit his dick off as she jumped when she flinched.

Robert watched as Miriam steeled herself for the next strike, but it never came. Robert grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up onto all fours. Nina's fingers were pulled out as he did so, then were replaced by Robert's ultra stiff erection. Miriam sighed, low and long as her husband's familiar cock slid in and out of her sopping twat. Robert had been waiting for this moment since he had met Miriam at the airport. Nina was a very pleasing distraction, but there was no substitute for ploughing into the woman he loved with all his heart.

The two lovers soon created a steady rhythm as Robert thrust with his hips and Miriam pushed back with equal vigour. This was lovemaking. The rest was just sex, but this was a couple sharing their love for each other intimately. Nina was just a jealous observer as Miriam and Robert adjusted their positions and pace to bring ultimate pleasure to them both. No words were needed as this was a dance they'd done a thousand times in their marriage. They were as synchronised as Torville and Dean.

The dance was soon over, both had yearned for this moment and then it was over. Miriam clawing at the sheets like a demented cat as she came, her whole body going stiff as if in rictus. This as well as his heightened state of arousal had Robert jerking like a marionette as he pumped his seed deep into his wife.

They both collapsed onto the bed puffing like steam trains. Nina was sitting transfixed as she watched the couple reach out their hands in unison until they could grasp each other. Miriam and Robert lay with their eyes closed holding hands. Nina bent down as quiet as a church mouse to snag her little black dress from the floor. She was just pulling it over her head when she heard Miriam, "Didn't we pay for four hours not two Nina?"

"Ja. But I thought you were done. You looked exhausted."

Miriam smiled at her, and Robert sniggered, not even opening his eyes he said, "My dear Nina. My wife will wear you out in four hours. I might be available a bit later, but until then just you girls have fun!"

Miriam opened her arms and Nina fell between them after ditching her dress back on the floor. It was two hours later to the minute when Nina walked out of their room on shaky legs. Miriam had eaten and fingered her to a minimum five orgasms while Robert had taken a brief recovery nap. Robert had taken Nina doggy style for a good twenty minutes as the young German gave Miriam oral sex, which included her licking Robert's come from Miriam's slit.

It was a very successful four hours for all concerned. Nina walked away with an extra 100€ tip from Robert, and he and Miriam had enjoyed themselves immensely.

Robert groaned when he saw it was nearly three o'clock and he had to be in the meeting at seven. Miriam hugged him and stroked his hair until he drifted off to sleep. She could sleep when he was gone, so spent her time preparing his clothes for the meeting, including ironing a shirt which had become creased on the flight over.

At exactly six fifteen she pressed the button on the kettle in the room and crawled up between Robert's legs where he lay sprawled on the bed. Robert had always slept like this, and before her sexual awakening it had always upset her a bit, but now she appreciated it for the access it gave so she could give him a wakeup blow job.

The kettle boiled at nearly the same time as Robert came awake with Miriam dipping up and down on his early morning wood. "Owwwww!" he complained, although not too convincingly. "Little Robert is sore as shit Miriam; you damn near wore him out last night!"

Miriam took him from her mouth, but continued stroking him as she stared up with her huge soulful eyes, "Shall I stop Darling?"

"I didn't say that "Robert smirked at her, "Just please be gentle. Slow and steady is the order of the day!"

Slow and steady was what he got as Miriam used her tongue so gently over Robert's slightly sore glans, her fingernails playing deliciously up and down his shaft with a touch so light it felt to Robert like a gentle breeze on his skin. Robert had to admit that her abilities improved every time she sucked him off, such was her dedication to learning the art from hours of watching films and reading articles on the subject. As he felt the come leaving his balls he had a brief insane thought that his wife Miriam could very easily right a thesis on the expertise of giving blowjobs, then his buttocks clenched, his knees began to twitch, and Miriam received a rather large load of his come for breakfast.

Robert was still lying on the bed recovering when Miriam placed a cup of steaming coffee on the nightstand next to his head. It was six forty, still time for a quick shower before his seven o'clock meeting in the foyer.

As he was dressing Miriam asked, "Did you enjoy last night Robert? It was rather expensive, but in my opinion well worth it to start our holiday off with a "Bang" so to speak!"

Robert was knotting his tie facing the mirror, "Miriam, it was great. Nina was a lot of fun; I did worry that I had hit you a little bit hard that second time. Are you OK?"

Miriam chuckled and bent over to show Robert the two angry stripes across her buttocks. They were so close together that it was almost like just one big one, the pale-yellow bruising just highlighting the dark red,"It was delicious," she purred, "But I was a little upset that you stopped at two, maybe we can revisit this discussion tonight! I must admit that I have watched a few of my favourite movies this week with my trusty vibrator in hand, but it wasn't the same. Now hurry up or you'll be late!"

Miriam gave him a peck on the cheek and he grabbed his briefcase, "You really are the best wife in the World you know. My suit and shirt are perfect, and all that after you nearly fucked me to death. I love you!"

"I love you too," Miriam called out to his back departing through the door at exactly two minutes to seven.

It was nearly twelve when Robert re-entered their room. Miriam had slept soundly for four hours, then spent a good forty minutes in the bathroom, before dressing for the drive South to the Black Forrest. As she looked in the mirror she was satisfied that Robert would be happy with her efforts.

Her hair was washed and styled, Her cream, silk blouse was nearly transparent, giving a tantalising glimpse of the white lacy bra she wore beneath. The top three buttons undone to show her medium sized breasts off. Sexy, but not slutty she commented to herself. Her green pleated skirt was knee length and hugged her tight bottom, then flared out to swish as she walked, it could also be easily pulled upwards if, or she hoped when, it was required. Underneath were the matching panties to the bra and skin tone thigh high stockings. Flat brogues in a deep tan replaced her normal heels as she wasn't sure how much walking would be involved.

"Wow!" Robert exclaimed as he dumped his briefcase on the floor before pulling Miriam in for a hug and a long passionate kiss. "You look fabulous!"

"I'm glad you approve. What time is check-out?"

"We have to be out by one. Why?"

"Pre-departure fuck, hand-job or blow job? Your choice!" She laughed, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"As much as that all sounds delightful. A. I desperately need a shower as I sat in the meeting thinking they must all be able to smell the scent of sex radiating from my body, and B. I really don't want to mess up your outfit as you took so much care in looking fantastic for me. Rain check for now. Let's get on the road. I have heard that the German autobahns are awful later on a Friday evening."

Miriam gave him a comical pout of disappointment. "Not even a quick wank before your shower?" She pleaded theatrically.

Robert was laughing loudly as he stripped off his suit, shirt and underwear and nearly sprinted into the bathroom as Miriam made a grab for his cock, laughing just as hard. By the time he had returned Miriam had packed away his dirty clothes and laid out a fresh polo shirt and chinos on the bed complete with underwear and his favourite Timberland loafers. He added his wash bag to the bag, dressed quickly and they went down to check out.

An hour later they were on the A5 heading South towards Stuttgart. Robert had indulged himself and spent quite a bit of his bonus by renting a sleek silver Mercedes convertible that had every bell and whistle you could imagine. Miriam felt like royalty as Robert drove them with skill through the packed streets of the city and then past the airport and on to the autobahn. The breeze felt fantastic on her skin as he ratcheted the car up to nearly two hundred kilometres per hour, although her freshly styled hair took a bit of a battering.

Miriam made him pull over at the next rest stop so she could quickly repair the damage and buy a cheap touristy baseball cap that had Deutschland written in black across the red panel at the front.

Once she was suitably attired they were off and running again. The car was powerful, and Miriam lay back in the leather seat watching the German countryside flashing by. They were making good time and by the early afternoon they were already close to the turn off that Robert had established the day before was the correct one for Bad Wattenberg. Once off the autobahn they drove along leafy country lanes for a while then Robert pulled over into a secluded picnic area with wooden benches and public toilets as he wanted to program the hotel address into the cars high tech Navi.

Miriam wandered around to stretch her legs while Robert fiddled about with the system. It was a truly beautiful spot and she walked through the trees and came to a clearing that gave an uninterrupted view over miles of green fields. The only people in view were a man driving a tractor and a woman walking her dog, both over a mile away. Incongruously there was a bench so that people could sit and admire the view. Miriam stood bent over with her hands on the back of the seat and took a deep lungful of the clean air.

Miriam closed her eyes. The sound of the birds and the warm air blowing on her skin relaxing her. She must have been deep in the moment as she didn't hear Robert until she jumped as she felt her skirt being raised up onto the middle of her back and he said quietly, "I choose to fuck Miriam." In reference to her question earlier.

"Good choice Robert," Miriam said, her voice husky and throaty from desire. She had already been thinking it would be a delightful place to make love.

Miriam shuffled her feet back and apart to make it easy for Robert. She felt his fingers run seductively along the gusset of her small lace, white panties causing her to shiver even though the weather was warm. His fingers felt so good as he stimulated her sex through the cotton, then Miriam gasped as they slid under the material and between her labia, resting at her entrance for a brief moment, then running deliciously up and down her moistening slit.

Miriam waggled her bottom to tell Robert to stop teasing and get on with it! He continued for another minute until her bum movements became more agitated, then he gingerly eased the panties to one side. He had the faintest of smiles as he felt how damp they were. His fingers moved slower along Miriam's slit as he tried to free his hard on with one hand, but failing miserably until Miriam said angrily, "For God's sake Robert use both hands or we will be here all bloody day!"

After taking his wife's advice he soon had his erection in hand and was lining himself up with the entrance to her vagina when Miriam slammed herself backwards in frustration and impaled herself fully on the hard rod of Robert's penis. They both gasped almost simultaneously at the relief of their coupling. Another second was spent adjusting themselves before Robert smashed into Miriam with all his might. Their lovemaking was rough and frenzied. The ambience of their surroundings just adding to their gratification. It was a short-lived coupling as both had been over sensitised with anticipation before the act. Miriam's hands were like talons as she gripped the rough wooden backrest of the bench. Robert's face screwed up as he thrust home one last time and felt his seed spew into Miriam. There was so much that he thought he would never stop coming.

Once they had recovered enough Robert let himself glide out of Miriam's greasy hole. Ever the gentleman he plugged the oozing cavity with his handkerchief so as not to get come on her pretty skirt. Miriam reached behind her, taking the handkerchief from his hand, holding it in place as she stood up straight. Robert couldn't help but giggle like a little girl when Miriam did an actual jig on the spot in order to help his generous deposit spill out onto his freshly laundered hankie.

After removing it and replacing it a few times Miriam was satisfied that she had got nearly all of it and they hastily made their way back to the car with the hankie wedged in the gusset of her panties. Once they were safely sitting in the Mercedes leather seat she replaced the sodden cotton with some tissues from her handbag. Ever conscious of the environment she got out of the car and shuffled to a nearby waste bin and shoved the sperm sodden square of cotton inside before once again waddling back to the car.

Once the clean-up operation was complete they sat necking in the car for nearly ten minutes as they each exchanged vows of their undying love for each other. As the powerful engine started Miriam said, "Well this holiday has definitely started much better than I could even have dreamed, and we still have another few days for more adventures. Drive on Master, let's get to the hotel as I think I will need a bidet after that glorious fucking."

Robert consulted the Navi and saw they were less than eight kilometres from their destination. Ten minutes later they were driving up the gravel drive and both let out exclamations of wonder and joy when they spied the three-level chalet hotel at the end.

Robert pulled to a stop and activated the electric roof and it moved silently into place. He flicked the restraining catches and got out of the car to join Miriam who was already standing impatiently in the car park. Grabbing their two bags from the trunk Robert led the way inside the dark wood panelled lobby with various antlers mounted on the walls and a large oil painting of a panorama similar to the place where they had only thirty minutes before made love. "It's wonderful Robert," Miriam gushed as she squeezed his hand gently.

Their happiness faded slightly when the desk clerk greeted them. "Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Bond. You have a double room with terrace booked for five nights, correct?"

Robert nodded and smiled at Miriam. The terrace bit was a surprise as she was always telling him to book the cheapest room. This time he had splashed out on the best possible room apart from what they called the "Count and Countesses" suite, as that ran at over a thousand Eros per night.

Robert's smile faded when the handsome young clerk continued, "Unfortunately there was a glitch with the computer, and that room was double booked, we already have a guest in there."

Robert was just about to explode when the young man, Hans, according to his name tag said politely, "The fault was completely ours. I can offer you a similar room, but unfortunately no terrace, with a complimentary dinner for you both, or I can offer you the "Count and Countesses" suite for only an extra payment of fifty Euros a night."

"The suite!" Robert said brusquely before Miriam had a chance to say anything. Robert was very good with numbers, and he had already worked out he was getting the best room in the house at a fifty percent discount. "Then he added, I expect all of the normal extra services that go with the suite are included for the inconvenience!"

Hans swallowed and blushed slightly as he told them, "Of course Sir. Complimentary drinks bar, in room massage service free for one time per stay. There is also free use of the hotels "Film on call" service we have all the latest films available and a selection of erotic movies if that is your wish!"

Hans smiled at Miriam. It wasn't a dirty or unkind smile it was just a matter of fact hope you have a nice time smile. Miriam loved the way Europeans were so relaxed about sex. Well she was now, maybe not so much a few months ago. "I look forward to watching them, I hope they cater to all tastes!" she said and Robert blushed so red Miriam thought he was going to burst a blood vessel.

Robert relaxed slightly as Hans told his wife, "We have a quite extensive library of movies, so I am sure there will be something for Madam to enjoy, either with or without your husband."

Miriam gave him her cutest smile. Hans was half her age, maybe twenty-six at the most, blue eyes and blonde hair, muscular body and a strapping six feet, she wouldn't say no, as the saying goes, but the boy was probably fucking half the frauleins in the village so wouldn't be bothered with an old chicken like her. Her optimism increased when he handed her a card directly saying, "This is my card. I am on call every day as I sleep here on the premises. Please feel free if I can do you at any time."

Was it a mistake. "Don't you mean do anything?"

His smile now was more of a smirk as he replied, "No. I think I was correct. I have an English mother and I lived in England twelve years. I speak English very well."

Miriam was just about to flirt some more when Robert said irritably, "Is our room ready Hans, or is that another inefficiency?"

Hans gaze broke from Miriam's as he turned back to Robert. "Yes Sir. Please take the elevator to the third floor. The suite is the only room on that floor and you have to activate the elevator with this key." Hans gave a small silver key to Robert. "No one else has access to that level apart from the staff," he continued. "I wish you both a very, very pleasant stay with us and if I can help you in anyway please do not hesitate to call. You have my number!" The last bit was spoken directly to Miriam.

"Yes! Yes!" muttered Robert as he marched off in the direction of the elevator.

Miriam lingered a second and made the universal sign language of "I'll call" you by holding an imaginary telephone to her ear. Hans give her a mischievous smile before waggling his tongue at her in the universal sign of pussy licking. Miriam was quite flushed when she caught up to Robert. Looking over her shoulder she got a salacious wink from Hans before he had to answer the phone.

In the elevator Robert located the key hole marked "C&C Suite" and turned the key. Nothing happened, then he noticed there was also a number three button. Pressing that they both jumped as the lift jerked before beginning its steady ascent. When there was a loud ping and the doors opened they found themselves literally in the middle of the huge suite.

There was a massive sitting area that was larger than their lounge at home. The floor to ceiling windows down one side led onto a terrace that was half the size of a basketball court. Sliding back the door Miriam walked out onto the sun-drenched stones. In one corner was a small wooden hut that on closer inspection revealed itself as a tiny sauna with enough room for two. Next to it was a small plunge pool filled with icy water. Directly opposite the sauna was a large jacuzzi that could fit four people easily and possibly even six. The vista was magnificent as they stood together and looked out over the top of trees that went for miles in all four directions.