Miriam and Robert's German break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

The whole week was a sort of pause before the storm as they waited for their break in Southern Germany. Robert had a mid-day flight to Frankfurt on Sunday. Miriam prepared his suitcase with fresh shirts, pants and socks. He packed two suits in his suit carrier and then he was ready. Miriam made a big English breakfast as they weren´t sure what the plans were for a meal once he arrived. Miriam sucked a large load from him, and then he was gone as Miriam set about tidying up and cleaning the house.

As Miriam walked out from the Arrivals hall at Frankfurt airport she smiled when she saw Robert waving frantically from behind the barrier. The two hugged and kissed like teenagers which caused a few of those around them to stare at such an overt display of passion from two middle aged people. Of course they had Skyped with each other every evening, and Miriam had "Given him a show" a couple of times while he masturbated furiously in his hotel room in Frankfurt, but this was the longest they had been apart since Miriam's personality change, as Robert liked to call it.

They grabbed one of the yellow taxis from the rank outside and drove to Robert's hotel in the city. The company were doing well so the senior managers like Robert were being put up in the Hilton, right on the Main river. Robert filled in Miriam briefly about what had been happening that week and on the plans for the next day. He had to attend the final day tomorrow, but they had been promised that the meeting would be wrapped up by eleven at the latest. All the time he had been telling his wife about his week she had been surreptitiously rubbing the bulge in his pants. Luckily he was sitting behind the driver, so hidden from his view.

Robert leaned over and kissed her passionately as he told her the last, and probably most important thing to come out of the week, "There is one more thing Miriam," he said trying to ignore the fact he was going to come in his pants if she didn't stop soon. "I got promoted. I now have responsibility for all the Southern European countries, Italy, Greece, Spain and Portugal. This will involve a lot of travel." Miriam's hand stopped moving thankfully, but her frown made Robert hastily finish what he was saying. "With this higher position comes a lot more perks, like the fact that my wife can fly with me on the company dime if I have to be away more than three days." Miriam's hand started to move once more.

Robert smiled at his wife and whispered so the driver couldn't hear, "The company obviously thinks that managers operate best with empty balls!" They were both laughing now as he finished his story, "The other good news is that I get nearly a thousand a month more, plus this week they pay me a performance bonus of ten thousand!" Miriam's hand was moving quicker now in celebration of their unexpected windfall then his voice dropped to a murmur as he added, "Please stop Miriam, I'm going to come in my pants in a minute."

"I am so proud of you Robert," Her hand gave a couple more strokes, then stopped.

With a sigh of relief Robert adjusted his pants then leaned in close so he could whisper directly into Miriam's ear, "This is all down to you my Darling. Since we started our new, sexy life I was rejuvenated in everything I did, and that included work, as well as the bedroom. I felt younger and more active, and the Powers that Be noticed that, so for every blow job I got I seemed to put in a little extra effort, so that means you are the reason we have ten grand more, so I am giving it to you to do with it what you will!"

Miriam started to protest but was still as Robert tenderly placed a finger over her lips to hush her, before replacing it with his own lips. They were still kissing when the driver informed them they had arrived. Robert paid the driver as Robert took Miriam's rather large suitcase from him and they walked through the palatial foyer to the elevator. They were alone as the elevator made its way to the fifteenth floor after Robert pressed the requisite button. As the lift started to move Robert asked, "Do you want something to eat Miriam?"

Miriam grabbed his cock through his trousers and with a mischievous smile that left no room for misinterpretation said huskily, "Definitely. I cannot wait!"

Robert activated the door key and walked into his massive room with Miriam behind him and then gave a yelp of surprise as Miriam aggressively ripped his trousers down before the door had even clicked shut. He turned quickly and his cock slapped against her face as she was already on her haunches behind him, and she hungrily fed him between her lips. Miriam's frenzied assault on his dick made him come in only a few minutes while he stood only four or five feet inside the room.

Once she had swallowed all that he could give her, and in truth that was quite a lot after nearly five days. She rose gracefully and kissed him again, her tongue pushing between his lips so that Robert tasted traces of his own semen on her tongue. "That's better," she said, "Now we can go out for a drink or a meal if you want, or we can stay here, and I can blow you again and again. You choose."

Robert laughed at his insatiable wife. "Although that offer sounds more than enticing I think we should both get something to eat first, plus I have to be up early for a working breakfast at seven." With his trousers still around his ankles he waddled over to the corner of the room to put down her suitcase. It had stayed in his hand throughout Miriam's superb blow job.

They wandered along the river and into the area known as Sachsenhausen that was alive with a multitude of bars and restaurants. They found a small place that specialised in schnitzel of every description and the local applewein. They ate quickly, finding everything delicious before walking back to the hotel hand in hand.

As they walked to the elevator Miriam noticed the dimly lit bar off to the left and asked, "Fancy a quick night cap?" then whispered, "Before I fuck your brains out upstairs!"

Robert agreed and they walked into the sparsely populated bar. There were a group of loud German business men at one table and a very pretty blonde in a black short dress sitting at the end of the bar. The men ignored them as they entered but the blonde flashed them a brilliant smile and raised her Martini glass in greeting. Robert and Miriam sat at the table nearest to the bar and in close proximity to the blonde who was perched on a high bar stool, her black dress riding more than halfway up her shapely legs covered in dark black nylons. She had one leg crossed seductively over the other, and her three-inch black heels seemed to be moving to the beat of the subtle background music in the bar.

The waiter came and took their order and Miriam ordered a Zombie. This had become her cocktail of choice after drinking quite a few on that memorable first evening with Joel and Gayle. Robert ordered a whiskey and soda. The service was good, and they were quickly presented with their drinks and two little silver bowls containing crisps and peanuts.

The couple clinked glasses, then Miriam gazed around the lavishly decorated room. As her observation of the room swung back to where the blonde was seated she noticed that she had changed her position so that the black heels she wore were both resting on the lower rung of the bar stool, her knees together and pointing directly at where Miriam was sitting. Robert had his back to her. Miriam smiled politely as the blonde stared at her.

Miriam stared back. She was quite young, maybe twenty-four or five. Blue eyes the colour of glacial water looked out from under thin eyebrows, her blonde hair cut short around her ears. Her nails, that were now taking a very thin cigarette from a pack on the bar were painted as black as her dress. Her lipstick was also a very dark shade of black, which combined with her pale skin and blonde hair gave her a slightly ghostly appearance.

As she lit her cigarette and blew a thin plume of bluish grey smoke up into the lights above the bar she smiled at Miriam, showing two rows of perfectly straight, white teeth. When Miriam automatically smiled back the girl let her legs move apart. Miriam was sitting only about five feet away so could see perfectly up the tunnel created by the blondes legs and the black dress tight against her hips. A flash of scarlet between pale thighs, left uncovered as the thigh highs she was wearing finished ten inches below the red panties that were now on full display as she widened the opening between her legs until she was sitting completely splay legged. No one in the bar could see anything except Miriam, as the German group were at the other end of the bar, and the barman's view was blocked by the dark wood bar.

Robert was telling her about the hotel in the Black Forrest but stopped when Miriam stood up and walked over to the girl with Robert's eyes following her with a quizzical look on his face. As she reached the bar she extended her hand, "Miriam," then turning she added, "My husband Robert."

"Nina. A pleasure." The girl said in accented English.

Miriam had never been in this position before but her new found sexuality had given her a boldness she could only have dreamt of a few months before, "Are you working here?"

Nina gave a delightful sexy chuckle, "In a manner of speaking!"

"Can I ask what you earn?" Miriam asked, her face showing no sign of emotion.

Nina apparently knew what she meant, "A single shift with either co-worker, male or female is four hundred. A double shift six hundred."

"How long are your shifts?"

"Up to four hours. Anything more than that is paid overtime."

"Is there a job description, or just what is necessary?"

"Everything is OK unless it is likely to result in me getting hurt."

Miriam nodded, "Room 1522. Thirty minutes after we leave."

Nina nodded and Miriam returned to Robert and took a hefty slug of her drink. "What was that all about?" Robert asked once she was seated opposite him.

"I thought I knew her, that's all. Shall we go?"

Robert signed for the drinks, and they took the elevator. Robert took a shower as Miriam unpacked her toiletries, her clothes she left in the bag as it was only a quick overnight here before going on to the Black Forrest. She could wear the same clothes tomorrow as she had only put them on after her shower just before the taxi arrived to take her to Heathrow. Robert was humming in the shower as he anticipated a nice time in bed with his wife and Miriam smiled as she listened to her happy man, who hopefully would be a lot happier in about ten minutes when he got his promotion present.

Miriam had been wearing a plain green pleated skirt and a yellow polo shirt from Lacoste for her flight and these she now carefully hung in the wardrobe. Underneath she was wearing one of Robert's favourites. The bottle green silk bikini pants with the gauzy see through panel. The matching bra showed off her nipples and aureoles through the nearly transparent panels. The thin garter belt was clipped to the pale green lacy tops of dark grey stockings with a thin black seam up the back. Her heels, worn to match her shirt, were yellow, a modest three inches.

She looked at herself in the full-length mirror attached to the wardrobe door and smiled. Her tummy was flat and muscled like it hadn't been in years. Sex was definitely good exercise, plus she had started going to the gym with Gayle twice a week. "Not bad for an old bird," she said under her breath as she heard the shower door open, and Robert continue to hum as he dried himself in the bathroom. The door opened and he walked out with a large white towel wrapped around his waist, rubbing his hair with a smaller one, just as there was a gentle knock at the door.

Robert's frustration was written all over his face as he mumbled, "Who the fuck is that now," he walked over and opened the door just a crack as he didn't want whoever it was to see his wife in all her lingerie finest. "Yes!" he barked as he cast his eyes over the pretty girl standing outside his door.

"Hi. I'm Nina, a friend of your wife Miriam.

As Robert began to turn Miriam shouted from inside the room, "How wonderful Nina. I'm so glad you could make it. Robert, don't just stand there open the door!"

A bemused Robert pulled back the safety chain and ushered Nina into the room, whilst desperately trying to not let his towel fall down. His baffled look only deepened as Miriam ran to Nina and embraced her, still wearing just the lingerie Robert had apparently thought mistakenly was just for him. Despite himself, and as much as he tried to prevent it, Little Robert began to stir as the friendly embrace turned into a passionate clinch as the women kissed each other, their tongues fighting in each other's mouths. Robert was a mere spectator as Miriam let her hands roam over the younger woman's petite figure, and she in turn was already running her hands over Miriam's arse, in a much more than friendly manner.

Robert missed it when Nina whispered into Miriam's ear, "Money up front and you can do anything with me except hit me! 600!"

Miriam whispered back, "Give me a minute." She had already counted out 600 Euros while she waited for Robert to shower. The envelope containing the twelve 50 Euro notes was sitting on the nightstand, and she bounced across to fetch it. Placing it in Nina's hand Miriam walked behind her and lazily pulled down the zipper on the back of the LBD as Nina flicked through the contents rapidly. Once she was satisfied with her count she raised her arms, one hand clasping the envelope, and allowed Miriam to pull the dress over her short blonde hair and then toss it onto the bed.

Robert's erection was now fully formed as his eyes scanned the voluptuous body before him. Her scarlet panties came as no surprise to Miriam who had glimpsed them in the bar, but what did make her start was that she wore no bra and both breasts were joined by the most delicate gold chain attached to a very small ring in each nipple.

Miriam gave a playful tug on the chain and Nina purred in approval of her actions. Miriam was slowly pushing Nina in Robert's direction as the two women kissed. When she got within reach she struck like a cobra, pulling Robert's towel away like a conjurer would pull away a table cloth. "Oi!" he shouted, unsuccessfully trying to grab it back with one hand, while the other hand made a completely futile effort to cover his most private of parts. His erection danced before him as both girls grinned at each other.

"Can you suck him off please Nina," Miriam told her like she had asked to pass the salt.

Miriam had to nearly pry Robert's hands away from his groin so that Nina could get at his hardness. As she squatted before him and wrapped her lips around his purple, bloated Corona Robert started to groan until Miriam cut him off by placing her mouth over his.

Nina was very accomplished at her given profession, and it was less than a few minutes before Robert felt the boiling in his balls, and knew he was going to come very, very soon. Nina must have sensed it to as she cast her eyes up to where Miriam was studying her technique and mentally taking notes. Miriam nodded her assent and Nina doubled her efforts which ended with her receiving a large dollop of Robert's come on her outstretched tongue.

Miriam puled Nina upright and kissed her on the mouth so she could share Robert's taste. Robert had said very little up to this point. Miriam broke the kiss with the young German and told him, "Congratulations on your promotion Darling. We have three more hours with Nina so make the most of it. What would you like to do next? Everything is on the table except for spanking, so if that is what you fancy you will have to make do with my tired old arse!"

"Let's go for number two on my list, but I might need a few minutes. Miriam's brow creased for a few seconds as she wondered what he was talking about, then her face brightened as it dawned on her, "You or Nina?" Miriam giggled.

"I think Nina can start, while I fix us some drinks. G & T Ok for you? Nina?"

Miriam let herself fall back on the bed pulled her panties off and encouraged Nina to use her tongue on her. Nina was very expert it seemed with both sexes and Miriam was already writhing on the bed in ecstasy when Robert nearly dropped the drinks he had prepared for all three of them, "What the fuck is that Miriam?" he nearly yelled in consternation pointing at the area above where Nina's short, blonde hair was moving first quickly, then slowly,

Miriam pushed Nina temporarily away from her snatch so she could answer her husband without the distractions Nina's tongue was triggering, "It's your holiday surprise. I did it on Monday, so it is fully healed. Do you like it?"

Robert was lost for words at the ultimate declaration of love from his wife. Her perfectly waxed mound had been tattooed in wonderful cursive hand writing, "Robert's Place". With the tiniest of little arrows pointing down and stopping just above her swollen clit.

As the utter shock wore off he found that he was first flattered, then proud, but lastly extremely turned on by the two-line tattoo that his wife had had inked on her terribly sensitive mons pubis. "Yes Darling, I think I do!" he told her eventually,

"Thank you!"

Robert placed his hand gently on the back of Nina's head before urging her to lick his wife some more. Nina was happy to oblige, and Miriam reached out her hand to Robert, who clasped it just in time as Miriam had a back bending, banshee screaming climax on the bed.

As her demeanour returned to almost normal Miriam once more stared at Robert, "What's next on your top of the pops Robert? I forget what your number three was, my mind is a little hazy at the moment thanks to Nina."

Robert gave her a malicious smile as he reminded her, "Number three is when I spank, whip, lash, paddle, cane or flog your gorgeous backside until you come like a train!" He was really enjoying himself now, much to Miriam's delight. "However, Nina has indicated that she is not available for that, so we move on."

Miriam gave him her sexiest grin and purred, "I think we should come back to number three later, maybe when Nina is gone, or just maybe, we could do a little bit just us two before we move on? I´ve missed your punitive hand this last week Master. A little spanking would help!"

They both looked at Nina, who just shrugged and said, "It's your time, you can spend it how you want!"

Robert was feeling a bit mischievous after Miriam had blindsided him with Nina, "Let's do it later," he teased, and saw his wife's face fall. He waited a few seconds before adding, "But I could give you a quick six of the best for surprising me with Nina!"

Nina looked on with amusement as Miriam scurried over to the corner where her suitcase lay, reached into one of the side pockets before pulling out the riding crop that was one of her first purchases from Gary at the sex shop. "Thank you Master, I packed my travel crop," Miriam gushed as she knelt before him, bowed her head and raised the crop towards him resting on the open palms of her hands.

Robert switched to full on Master mode now. "On the bed slave. On your tummy. Legs wide apart. Hands behind your head. Raise your arse slightly." Miriam followed every directive and Robert gazed longingly at his wife's fabulous bottom. The last traces of the flogging with Joel and Gayle had vanished leaving her buttocks like unblemished porcelain.

"Nina," he said sternly, and the young, blonde jumped as she hadn't expected to be involved.

Automatically she said, "Yes Master," totally caught up in the role play scenario unfolding right in front of her eyes.

"Nina, slide two fingers inside Miriam's pussy and leave them there. Don't under any circumstances move them or stimulate her in any way." Miriam sighed as Nina sat on the bed and pushed two fingers between her labia and into Miriam's drenched tunnel. Miriam wiggled around trying to draw Nina into fingering her more actively. Her movement stopped abruptly as Robert brought the crop down with a stinging blow that left an angry red weal across both of his wife's cheeks.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers