Miriam and Robert's German break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam clung to Robert's arm as they left the terrace to explore more. The sitting area had two large three-seater sofas with a low coffee table made of wood in the middle. A TV, which was the biggest Miriam had ever seen dominated one wall. It was more like a movie screen. In the corner was a fully stocked bar with gin, vodka, whiskey, Bacardi and every mixer imaginable. There were even full bottles of white wine chilling in the refrigerators wine rack.

Moving on they walked into a bedroom that was so big they could have played football in there. In the centre of the room was a four-poster bed made of solid wood. The mattress must have been double the size of the Queen size bed they had at home. The bed clothes were all in white and smelled of some delicious vanilla softener. There was a walk in closet with rails down both sides, drawers below for underwear and socks and a large rack that could have held ten pairs of shoes.

Neither of them had said a word as they walked through the bedroom and into the en-suite bathroom. Now Robert let out an awed, "Fucking Hell!" The whole bathroom was tiled in a pale beige. There were two big sinks so that a couple could brush their teeth at the same time. The sunken bath was so large you could swim in it probably. There was a double shower with a small seat at one end and nozzles located at various points in the wall, "It will be like having a shower in a car wash!" Robert remarked trying to keep the amazement out of his voice.

Miriam adapted much more quickly. As Robert just stared around in bemusement at the lavish surroundings she hoisted up her skirt, removed her panties, deposited the soiled tissue that had been protecting her skirt in the near by toilet before perching on the bidet and letting out a long, "Aaaaaaaaaah," as the warm water washed away the last traces of their earlier lovemaking.

Robert just stared at her as she cleaned her pussy right in front of him using her right hand. She gave him a grin, "The warm water feels so good, I think I could sit here for hours!" She didn't though, rising and drying her private parts with a handily provided white towel.

Robert walked through the bedroom and into the lounge. Miriam joined him and they just sat for a few minutes, their hands entwined, "Fucking Hell!" said Robert, "Do you like it?"

"That's a stupid question Darling. It´s gorgeous. We are going to have so much fun here. I can just feel it in my bones. Do you want to fuck again before we go and explore a bit, to be honest I cannot wait to see what else this heaven on earth has to offer. But of course if you want we can have sex before. Your choice."

"I'm sure we will have enough time later to do whatever your dirty mind comes up with. Let's have a look around."

As they rode down in the elevator and crossed the lobby, where Miriam gave Hans a flirty wave and received a wink bank, Robert told Miriam all he had read about on the hotel website.

"The hotel is set in the middle of the Black Forrest. The nearest village is over 5 Km away. There are eleven rooms. Five to each floor and the suite. The restaurant is five star with an extensive wine cellar. The hotel caters to couples, and children, although not banned, are discouraged. There is a fifty-metre swimming pool in the grounds, plus a tennis court. Horse riding is available, as is a clay pigeon shooting area. There are ten marked hikes colour coded through the grounds with varying distances and difficulties. All guests are encouraged to interact, but if you just want solitude that is also possible."

Leaving the reception area they walked out onto a terrace surrounded by a high hedge, a total sun trap. The couple noticed an older couple in their seventies lying on loungers in the sun and reading their books. They greeted each other and Miriam and Robert walked on. There was a gap in the hedge and on the other side was the swimming pool as Robert had described it. The blue water shimmered in the heat. There were two younger couples in their thirties tossing a ball about in the pool and they waved a greeting as Robert and Miriam passed. At the edge of the forest was a huge board with the hikes marked out on a map of the area. Below was an explanation that included distance, time to complete and the difference in altitude to be expected, There was a note at the end where difficulty was given a mark out of ten, with ten being the most strenuous.

The couple walked back the way they had come and saw in the distance two couples playing mixed doubles on the tennis court. They were too far away to make out their age, but they looked bloody fit as the temperature was now well in the thirties.

Strolling back into the air-conditioned coolness of the hotel a quick check located an intimate bar with ten small tables scattered around on a deep red carpet. Leading off from the bar was the dining area with around twelve two-seater tables already set up for the evening meal. As they walked again through the lobby they saw another closed glass door. It was a beauty parlour with opening hours Monday to Saturday from nine until twelve. There was a price list of services on offer and Miriam had already selected the full body waxing in her mind as something she wanted to do tomorrow.

It was so peaceful, and Miriam snuggled into Roberts arm as he activated the key and pressed the button for their room. This time they were ready when the lift lurched before trundling upwards. "What time is dinner?" she murmured, content as she held onto him tightly.

"We have a couple of hours. What did you have in mind?" Robert asked with a knowing grin.

"Wellllllllll!" she began dragging the word out seductively, "I was hoping to give the man I love a terribly slow and fantastically enjoyable blow job, then when he had recovered enough I was hoping that he would be so terribly kind as to make love to me with his super-sized dick until I come a million times!"

They were both laughing loudly as the ping announced their arrival and Robert chuckled as he said, "A million is a bit of a stretch even for me, but I will give it a good try. Now, what was that about an enjoyable blow job?"

Robert started to turn towards the bedroom, but Miriam pulled him back and dragged him towards the terrace. The terrace was not overlooked, she had noticed before, so once outside she stripped completely naked and skipped over to the jacuzzi like a kid in the playground. Turning she saw Robert was still fully clothed and just watching her. The look on his face could not be described as anything but adoration for his wife of over twenty years.

Miriam walked back towards him swinging her hips like a runway model. When she was a few feet away she purred, "Come on darling, get naked with me. Let's have some fun!"

Robert had his chinos and Polo shirt off in a minute. The two walked around the terrace stark naked for a few minutes just relishing the pure naughtiness of it. Miriam stopped at the jacuzzi, but Robert said, "Let's leave that for this evening. I'm sure it is beautiful out here looking up at the stars as we sit in the bubbly water together. Come on let's go inside before my dick gets sunburnt."

They gathered up their clothes from where they had left them strewn across the hot stones. Miriam took them into the bedroom as Robert selected a chilled bottle of wine from the fridge. He found the cork screw on the small cupboard under the massive TV and by the time Miriam re-joined him he was pouring a large measure into two glasses. The couple touched glasses in an unsaid toast and then sipped the cold white liquid which turned out to be very dry, and very delicious.

Robert felt so decadent sitting on the scarlet sofa surrounded by deep pile cream carpet, sipping white wine in the nude with his stunning, equally nude wife, in a suite that cost more for a week than the couple had paid for their first tiny flat all those years ago. His mind had wandered back to their first years together, so he yelped in surprise when Miriam's icy, small hand wrapped itself around his cock. She had used the same hand she had been holding the cold glass of wine with.

Without uttering a word she slowly pulled his foreskin back until his glans emerged from its protective sheath. Placing her glass carefully on the low table she lay her head on his lap and studied his penis like an insect under a magnifying glass as she steadily fondled him towards hardness. Once Robert began to stiffen Miriam ran her tongue around the area of his glans where she knew he was most sensitive. That tiny piece of skin where the foreskin was attached at the top of his shaft. Robert groaned as he felt his penis engorge and Miriam's warm breath playing across the tip. Then she had him in her mouth. After the coldness of her hand her mouth felt hot and humid as her saliva caressed the head of his dick, Miriam's tongue running lazy figure eight patterns over the purple head.

They both adjusted positions, with Robert sinking deeper into the soft cushions and resting his head on the backrest. Miriam clambering onto her knees next to him whilst never letting him escape from the warmth of her mouth. Robert knew he wouldn't last long when Miriam began to push down gradually and more and more of his dick was swallowed. When he felt her nose rest in his tangle of pubic hair and the tip of his dick resting just inside the entrance to her throat he moaned a low "Aaarrgghh!" He was going to come, he knew it, but tried his best to prolong the sensations she was sparking throughout his body. He lost the fight when Miriam gently ran her fingernails around on his scrotum, jerking wildly as his balls emptied for the second time that afternoon, and his sighs of contentment mixed with the gulping sounds Miriam was making as she tried to swallow spurt after spurt of his semen. As with everything she did, she was totally successful and not one microscopic drop found its way onto the brilliant red material of the sofa.

"Mmmmm!" she sighed as she finally let his cock fall from her mouth onto his thigh.

Her head once more lay on his thigh and Robert stroked her hair as she lay resting in his lap like a friendly old hound. Miriam lay there for a minute before snagging the remote off the table and activating the huge screen. The welcome menu came up in German and it took her a minute to change the language. Once in English she scrolled through the menu. Stopping briefly on the restaurant page they read what was on offer that evening for dinner. It all sounded fantastic, so she continued to scroll down.

Her next stop was on activities where there was a number for horse riding, shooting, tennis and hiking questions. Rolling further down she arrived at in house movies. It was separated into "Crime", "Action", "Romance", "Comedy", "Historical" and "Erotic". A quick check of the action category showed the latest James Bond movie among other top films. At last she clicked on what she had wanted to all along "Erotic".

This sub section was again divided into genres. "Lesbian", "Group", "Gay Men", "BDSM", "Horror". Selecting BDSM there were about ten films listed all with German titles, but underneath was an English translation in brackets. "What do you fancy?" Miriam asked.

Robert was still recovering from her expert blow job so just answered non-committedly, "You choose. I'm not fussed."

Miriam chose a movie called, "Her Masters Voice". It was pretty amateurish production about a maid being abused by her employer, but at the end there was a long scene where the Master beat her mercilessly with a switch. Robert felt, and then watched Miriam fidget through the scene, clamping her legs together and her hand moving closer and closer to her new tattoo. With a small chuckle Robert told her, "You can masturbate if you want Miriam, I cannot believe you are shy about that after all the things we have done in the last months, and any way I won't be any use to you for at least another half an hour!"

Her head raised up from the lap, a quick peck on his cheek and then she was gone. Robert watched her pretty butt with the two distinct red lines still visible as it vanished into the bedroom. His puzzled expression faded when she was back in seconds clutching a little red vibrator, apparently a new purchase from Gary.

"Sure you don't mind Darling?" She asked settling once more with her head on his lap, but this time on her back rather than on her side.

"Be my guest!" Robert was quite happy actually. To watch Miriam masturbate was a real turn on for him so he paid keen attention as Miriam rewound the film. He was always amazed at how she knew how to do all these technical things so quickly; it was just a knack he supposed. Once she was at the point were the Master was cutting the switch from a tree she restarted the film and flicked a small switch in the base of the plastic toy.

Robert didn't watch the film. He followed the voyage of the good ship red vibrator as it made its first stop running around Miriam's nipples until they stood out like organ stops. It then travelled South until it made a brief pause tracing the lines of Miriam's tattoo. Her clit was the next port of call as she turned her head to watch the switch landing on the poor maids back, bum and thighs. Robert nearly cracked up laughing when Miriam used her other hand to make the film go to slow motion, as the vibrator reached home port and slid easily inside Miriam's snatch as she watched the poor maid being flogged in slow motion.

The film ended and Miriam was still wiggling the vibrator in her pussy. Her head lay on Robert's thigh and she had her eyes screwed shut in concentration. Robert cupped her breast with one hand and felt Miriam shiver at his touch. The red plastic was moving quicker now as he took one rubbery, rigid nipple between his thumb and forefinger and exerted pressure. Miriam's sigh of appreciation encouraged him to repeat the action on the other side."Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" came from Miriam and her hand moved even more rapidly between her legs until her back arched up from the sofa, her thighs closed tightly against her hand, as Robert witnessed her self-induced climax. His voyeurism had resulted in a useful enough erection that grew better when Miriam opened her eyes, rolled onto her tummy and ran her tongue around Robert's glans.

Robert fell to his knees on the thick carpet and aggressively pulled Miriam around so that she had one leg either side of him. Grabbing her buttocks with both hands he pulled her to the edge of the sofa, before guiding his cock home with his right hand. Miriam reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck before pulling herself up so she could kiss her man.

She hung from his neck like an ape as her ankles crossed behind his thighs as Robert thrust strongly between her legs. Robert stood up with Miriam still impaled, her arms and legs coiled around his body. The picture windows to the terrace were only a few feet away and he carried Miriam until her back was pressed against the warm glass. Only then did he resume pistoning in and out of her as she clung to him, her face buried in the gap between his neck and shoulder. Then he was coming, and she not a few seconds later. They stayed clinging together, resting against the glass until Robert couldn't hold her anymore.

"That was different," Miriam said as Robert lay her gently on the carpet.

"Good or bad different?"

"Fabulous different!"

Miriam went to run the bath. They had both decided to share a long sudsy soak before going down to dinner. Robert put the half empty wine bottle back in the fridge and nervously inspected the expensive looking sofa for any traces of their lovemaking. Relieved when he found none, he walked through the bedroom to find Miriam. The bathroom smelt like Robert imagined a sheikhs harem would smell with the aroma of cloying oriental perfume filling the air.

Miriam saw him wrinkle his nose when he entered, "Sorry. It's a bit overpowering, but all the others were a bit girly if we are going to share the tub.

The tub in question was still only about one third full, so Robert opened his wash bag and begun to shave while he waited. Miriam ducked under the shower and let out a loud shriek when she was bombarded by water jets from all angles that felt like needle pricks all over her body. After some fiddling she managed to get the water temperature and jets to her liking and spent a few minutes shampooing her hair and removing the tangles caused by the drive in the rented convertible.

They both finished at the same time as the massive tub was about three quarters full of warm, pungent, slimy water from the bath oil that Miriam had added. Miriam slid into the bath and Robert followed. Sitting with his legs either side of Miriam she had her legs between his. She laughed as she wiggled her toes and juggled Roberts scrotum under the water.

The next twenty minutes was spent washing each other with fluffy flannels that Miriam had found earlier. They were laughing and thoroughly enjoying themselves when Miriam saw a little control panel next to the tub that she hadn't noticed previously. Robert lay back in the water as Miriam began to play with the array of buttons.

She pressed the big red one in the middle and a whirring sound came from the ceiling. Miriam and Robert both said, "Wow!" at the same time as a panel opened and a TV appeared tilted towards the bath tub, so you could watch as you wash.

Miriam's untaught ability with these things soon had the screen bursting into life with the same menu as they had found on the big TV in the lounge. Miriam located the correct button to scroll and wasted no time with all the other options before selecting "Erotic". No BDSM this time as she selected "Group" then started the first film on the list.

Cuddling up to Robert in the warm water they lay together and watched the opening scene. It was standard fare of two couples fucking on a camping holiday. The two men had just spurted all over their respective girlfriends faces when the top of Robert's dick broke the surface of the bath water like some meaty, purple headed periscope. Miriam's hand was enclosed around it in a flash.

As the next scene began with a couple and a young female hitchhiker Miriam lazily masturbated her husband, the oily water feeling great to Robert as she did so. His orgasm only thirty minutes before meant that he spurted a small dribble of his seed into the water at exactly the same time as the "Husband" on the TV came on the hitchhikers arse.

Miriam gingerly washed away the traces and peered at his cock from only a few inches away to ensure that she had cleaned it perfectly. Miriam stayed in the bath as Robert climbed out. Miriam gave his balls a kidding squeeze as they swung before her. Miriam sat in the bath and watched as Robert sprayed deodorant and dabbed aftershave on his freshly shaved face. When he was finished he looked at Miriam with a puzzled look on his face, "Aren't you coming? Dinner starts in less than an hour. I thought we could have a drink at the bar first."

"That sounds great. I just want to wallow a bit longer. I'm so, so terribly happy. Please. You go ahead. I'll be there in thirty minutes. I have to do my hair and get ready. You don't get to look fuckable to your husband at my age without putting in a bit of effort you know."

"I would want to fuck you if you were wearing a potato sack," Robert grinned at her and left his wife to do her things. Selecting a nice white dress shirt and his chinos he pulled on a blazer. A quick check in the mirror told him he had achieved the smart casual look he was aiming for. He rode down in the lift and entered the bar. There were already a few people there and he greeted them all sociably before going to the bar where Hans was providing the drinks. He ordered a gin and tonic and sat at a corner table so he could view the other guests.