Miriam and Robert's German break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple from the terrace who looked even older in this light, and must have been in their eighties not seventies, were sitting together and lovingly holding hands. The two young couples from the pool were standing at the bar with beers and laughing loudly. The blonde and brunette girls looked very sexy in short cocktail dresses. One red and the other black. They were very loud. Robert recognised the language as German.

As he watched four more guests entered looking fit and tanned, probably the tennis players they had seen. They were in their thirties, the girls wore matching sundresses in yellow and green, cut so short that nearly all their tanned athletic legs were on display. Both wore strappy sandals with quite tall heels, so the foursome all appeared to be the same height. The girls had the same dark hair and rather large noses that made Robert suspect they were sisters. He heard the French language he remembered from his school days as they took the table next to his.

As the clock on the wall above his head ticked loudly towards eight o'clock, and the prescribed time for dinner to start Robert stared anxiously at the door waiting for Miriam to appear. The door swung open, and a woman walked in, but it wasn't Miriam. This lady was also stunning. Around fifty, but with the figure of a twenty-year-old. Her dark maroon cocktail dress stopped at mid-thigh, bulging at the top from her ample bosom. Her shapely legs were covered with jet black nylon, and her feet clad in stiletto heels the same maroon as the dress that were nearly five inches high Robert estimated.

Her jet-black hair was cut short in a loose bob but looked perfect surrounding her oval face, slightly Roman nose and dark eyes that could have been the same colour as her dress. Her nails and lip gloss were burgundy, and subtle brown eyeshadow highlighted her sparkling eyes.

Those eyes now came to rest on Robert who smiled coyly at the pretty woman and received a smile back that was like a million-watt bulb and showed two rows of perfectly straight, white teeth. The woman glided over to where Robert was sitting. "Hello," she said her accent heavy and Robert couldn't place it.

"Good evening," Robert replied kind of stiffly as the last thing he wanted was Miriam to walk in and find him flirting with an extraordinarily good-looking woman who was apparently single since she had entered alone.

"English?" came her question, again the heavy accent that Robert found immediately suggestive.

"Yes!" answered rather curtly as Miriam would be here any minute.

"Sabina," she stuck out her hand giving Robert no option but to take it as he to introduced himself.

"Are you here alone like me?" her questions were being fired like bullets.

"No. I'm just waiting for my wife actually."

"Pity." I was supposed to be here with.......... a friend. Unfortunately he had to go elsewhere with his wife, so I decided to come anyway, as he had already paid for the room."

It was then that Robert heard the door open. Miriam walked in and took his breath away for the millionth time in the last quarter of a century. Her hair and makeup were perfection. The dress was a new one to Robert, a bright lime green that hung to her ankles, a matching belt was pulled tight around her waist. The top was cut like a vest with large armholes and the tiniest V- shape cut into the collar. The grey stockings she wore could just be glimpsed below the hem of the dress, as could the pale yellow four-inch heels she had on her feet.

She swayed across the bar accentuating her hip movements and the length of the dress flowed out in waves around her bum and legs. "Hi. I'm Miriam," she greeted Sabina with a friendly smile and Robert breathed a sigh of relief that she hadn't thought anything was going on.

"Sabina. I was just telling your husband that I was alone here, I thought it was to much to hope that such a handsome man was in the same position, but I just didn't want to eat alone in a place that was so meticulously designed for lovers." With this she waved her arm around the bar at all the pairs sitting or standing there.

Robert nearly spat his G & T out as Miriam said happily, "You can eat with us if you want. I am sure Robert wouldn't mind having a pretty face to look at."

"Thank you, that's very kind, but I don't want to spoil your romantic dinner. And. Thank you for the compliment, but I think you should have said two beautiful faces!"

"I insist. We have been married for years, so having someone else to talk to would be fun." She leaned closer and whispered, "Plus, the romantic bit will still happen when we get upstairs." The two women giggled and grasped hands at Miriam's inuendo.

Hans announced loudly that it was time to make their way next door and all trooped through the double doors to the restaurant. Miriam and Sabina walked arm in arm with Robert trailing behind feeling a bit like a third wheel. They purloined a table directly against the window that gave a lovely view out on the countryside where it was just starting to go dark. The moment they sat down strong lights appeared outside illuminating the immediate area around the hotel.

Hans was their waiter for the night and flirted openly with Sabina and Miriam when he delivered three small bowls of crisp, fresh salad to their table. As they were eating Miriam told Sabina a little about herself and Robert, then Robert turned bright red when she finished by saying, "This place is perfect for us as we have just rediscovered the physical side to our marriage. I could make love for hours here."

Robert thought even her laugh was sensual as Sabina laughed at Miriam's comment, then her face turned sad, "I understand. I was also hoping for two nights of passion with Luca, but unfortunately his wife had other plans," then she gave a slightly embarrassed giggle.

Sabina went on to explain that she was here for two nights, tomorrow she had to return to Milan where she worked in a high-end boutique. Her lover was also her boss, they had been together for two years since Sabina's husband had died in a motorcycle accident. She had no kids and was happy just to have the occasional weekend away with Luca, then she leaned in so that only Miriam and Robert could hear as she whispered, "Plus an occasional quickie in the store room!" They all laughed at that, and Robert watched Miriam place her hand on Sabina's thigh either in friendship or something more. Robert surmised it was the latter knowing his wife so was starting to get a little bit hard when Sabina made no effort to remove it.

Their next courses arrived. Thinly sliced pork with a tasty thick, brown, beer-based sauce. The meat was served with small new potatoes, broccoli, carrots and parsnip. The meal was delicious, and the trio chatted easily about their lives and the hotel. The girls had a long chat about the celebrities in the news leaving Robert feeling a bit excluded. He compensated for this by running his eyes over his two good looking dinner companions.

Miriam cast her eyes around the restaurant when there was a lull in the conversation. Hans was one waiter, and the other waitress was a blonde good-looking woman a few years younger than herself. Miriam watched carefully at their interaction as they passed back and forth from the kitchen. From the way they worked together with subtle touches and warm smiles it was pretty obvious to Miriam that they were an item. So Hans was really into older women. She filed this away in her brain for later as it could lead to an interesting sexual scenario if his girlfriend was as flighty as he appeared to be. Miriam thought she looked very attractive, even though she was working hard.

Miriam had missed the start of what Sabina had been asking Robert due to her observation of the servers, but she snapped back in when Sabina asked innocently, "What did you mean when you said you had rediscovered the physical side of your marriage? Did you not have sex for a long time, or did you each take a lover?"

Robert took a large mouthful of pork so that he didn't have to answer. Miriam grinned at him as she knew exactly what he had done, and why. She continued to look him directly in the eyes, so he squirmed uncomfortably in his seat as she told Sabina, "Neither of those. We had sex, but it wasn't so fulfilling. I was a bit of a prude. Blowjobs were OK, but never to the finish if you know what I mean." Sabina gave her a shocked look that told Robert that the Italian could never imagine a blow job that didn't end with her mouth full of come.

"Go on," Sabina encouraged. Her face telling all at the table that she was now genuinely interested.

"Well. I read an article one day that said at our age and after so many years of marriage it was up to the woman to spice up the sex side, or risk losing their man. I took that to heart and that evening I gave Robert oral and allowed him to finish. I was amazed how much I enjoyed it and have done it as often as possible since."

Sabina switched her eyes from Miriam to Robert said huskily, "Lucky boy," before returning to Miriam and saying, "Anything else? This story is wonderful!"

Miriam showed no shyness as she continued, "Since that day we have experimented with lots of different things that I would never have dreamed of doing before that first completed blow job. We have had foursomes, anal sex, sex outside where we could have been caught, and my particular favourite is role plays which involve me being spanked."

Sabina screwed up her nose and muttered, "I love all of that except the spanking. Luca tried once, but it really did nothing for me, and it ended with me slapping him around the face and leaving him in the store room with his trousers around his ankles."

The two girls laughed with each other, and this time it was Sabina who placed her hand on one of Miriam's lime green thighs, but much higher than where Miriam had put her hand. Robert was definitely getting stiffer as he was beginning to see where all this would hopefully end.

Miriam finished her little story by saying, her face for the first time devoid of a smile "My only regret is that it took me so long to give the man I adore what he wanted, but not only that, I denied myself over twenty years of things that now I can't imagine living without."

Hans brought their dessert after taking away the empty plates. A meringue filled with whipped cream and raspberries. Robert went to fill their glasses from the second bottle of dry white wine that they had ordered during the meal but found it empty. "Should I get another bottle?" he asked.

"Don't bother," Miriam said, her grin returned as she said, "We have that open bottle in the suite, we can drink that." Then looking pointedly at Sabina she asked harmlessly," Would you like to see the suite. We can have a wine on the terrace................or something." Then her hand overlapped Sabina's that was now resting in close proximity to Miriam's groin.

"I would love that, but thank you for a wonderful evening, I don't really want it to end, but I know that you have plans for later, I don't want to be the, how do you English say, Gooseberry!"

"Don't be so silly Sabina," Miriam scolded. "We don't have to be up early so Robert can fuck me as much as he wants later. We can sleep in in the morning, but first, come and see our suite. I have been dying to show it off ever since we arrived, we can have a drink then Robert and I can do our thing."

Sabina was quiet then said, "I don't know. You are both very kind. Robert. What do you say?"

Robert gave her what he hoped was a cute smirk, "I am sure that I can keep my sexual urges under control for a bit longer. You are more than welcome Sabina!"

Now they were all laughing as Robert insisted on signing for the bill. They said goodbye to Hans and headed for the elevator. As it started up with its usual jerking Sabina lost her balance and grabbed wildly at Robert to stop herself falling from her high heels. Robert instinctively moved to catch her and ended up with a handful of her rather large breast.

Helping her back to her feet they both giggled bashfully as Miriam said openly, "At least wait until we get her in the room before groping our guest Robert!"

The rest of the trip was made in silence. As they stepped into the suite Sabina made the normal comments about how luxurious and fabulous the suite was as Miriam gave her the guided tour. Robert found three clean glasses and retrieved the wine they had started earlier, pouring three large measures to empty it.

When the girls returned from the bedroom he handed them their glasses and they walked out on the terrace. It was truly beautiful, the stars gleaming in the clear sky the colour of flint. Miriam spun around, her arms outstretched, and her skirt rose up and exposed more of the grey nylon covering her legs. "It's so silent here, like we are the only people left alive. I could just lay out here and stare up at the stars."

"Then do it," Sabina encouraged.

"I would, but I don't want to mess up my dress!"

"Then take it off. We are the only people left alive. I'm sure Sabina wouldn't mind and I have seen what's underneath many, many times," Robert played along with her.

Miriam acted the part well as she pretended to think about it, then set her glass down on a small table next to one of the sun loungers, undid the belt and zipper on the side before wriggling out of the dress and handing it to Robert, "Please be a dear and hang it up for me Robert." Robert was just staring and seemed rooted to the spot, the lightweight dress draped over his arm. Miriam looked so good he wanted to take her there and then, the bulge in his trousers paying testament to what he was thinking.

Miriam was wearing stockings as Robert already knew. The smoky grey nylon had tops of red lace. These were clipped to four red ribbons that hung down from a bright red corset with half cups that meant the nipples and aureoles of her medium sized breasts were on full display. There were no panties and Robert could quite clearly see his name etched on her hairless mons, and when she turned to face Sabina her bum was open to the elements, still showing the two livid stripes from the previous evening.

Robert snapped out of his trance and went to hang up the dress as Miriam lay on one of the wooden loungers. She exhaled loudly, "It feels so good with the breeze on my skin. You should try it Sabina!"

Robert glanced over his shoulder as he passed through the glass door and into the lounge to see what the beautiful Italian would do. Her eyes were glued to Miriam's scantily clad body and she was biting her lip, obviously trying to decide if she wanted the same as Robert and Miriam apparently did.

Robert was smiling as he hung the dress in the closet. He had lingered long enough to see Sabrina place her glass next to Miriam's and reach for the clasp behind her neck to remove her dress. Waiting a minute in the bedroom and adjusting the lump in his trousers to a more comfortable position he wandered back onto the terrace. The two women were lying side by side on the wooden loungers their hands joined in the gap between as they stared up at the stars in the oily black sky.

Sabina's dress lay draped across a chair that Robert hadn't noticed before. Her large breasts held in place by a black bra of a filmy material that had tiny red flowers sown around the cup, but did not prevent Robert's observation of her stubby, thick nipples and the unusually large aureoles surrounding them. She wore matching panties and Robert could see easily the thin landing strip of dark, trimmed hair that adorned her mons. The black nylon was revealed as thigh high stockings with a thick band of elastic at the top clinging to her muscular thighs. Strangely she still wore her stilettos, and they rested on the lounger with Sabina having bent her legs at the knee.

Miriam noticed him just standing and observing and she held out the other hand that was not gripping Sabina's, "Come here darling before you burst your zipper looking at these two beautiful female forms." Robert shuffled over to take her hand and looked down at the two women lying before him. Sabina made no attempt to cover herself and smiled up at him as he looked hungrily at her near naked body.

"Sabina." Miriam started to speak, "I hope you don't mind, but I think I am going to have to give Robert some kind of relief before he bursts out of those trousers. You can look the other way for a few minutes."

Sabina did everything except look in the other direction as Miriam dropped her hand, fumbled with Robert's belt for a few seconds, then dragged his slacks down past his knees. Robert's dick bounced into view as Miriam swung her legs off the lounger and sat up so that she could get him in her mouth. The cool breeze of the terrace was soon replaced by the warmth of his wife's mouth as she grabbed both his arse cheeks and dragged him closer.

Robert had his eyes closed as he let Miriam lavish affection on his penis. He opened them and glanced downwards when he felt her stop sucking him. His heart jumped when he saw that Sabina was now sitting next to Miriam and waiting for her turn. Miriam shuffled aside on her bum and Robert gasped as Sabina took hold of his solid shaft and enveloped his cock with her lips.

Sabina's blow job skills were nearly as good as Miriam's although everything was a bit more frantic and rougher than he preferred. Having said that he relished the complete eroticism of the fact he was being blown by a gorgeous stranger on an open terrace in the middle of Germany. Staring down he saw that Miriam had moved behind Sabrina as she laboured on his cock and was massaging both of her large breast with her hands.

Robert watched these events with interest as Sabina began bobbing up and down in earnest. Miriam released Sabina's bra and the two large globes fell forward and jiggled excitedly as her head rose and fell on Robert's dick. Robert's knees began to twitch. Miriam said quietly, "He's about to come Sabina, shall I finish?"

Sabina just shook her head and put more effort into nodding her head up and down. Robert reached down to hold on to her shoulders as he thrust hard forward and spurted into her mouth. Sabina was no stranger to men coming in her mouth that was for sure as she easily swallowed everything he could give her and continued sucking him as she did so until he was too sensitive and pulled away.

When he stepped back Miriam spun Sabrina aggressively around by her shoulders and kissed her, forcing her tongue between her lips until Sabrina opened wider and their tongues rubbed against each other, and Miriam tasted the familiar flavour of her man's spunk.

Miriam was in a dominant phase now and Sabina putty in her hands as she forced her on to her back and nearly ripped the delicate black panties from her body. Sabrina was a willing supplicant, raising her knees and letting her legs spay open inviting Miriam too bury her head between her thighs. Robert watched his wife oblige as he leant in to get a close-up view of Miriam running her tongue along the slightly darker skin of Sabina's labia. The Italian was moaning loudly, and Robert had a fleeting worry that someone would hear and come to investigate.

When Miriam prodded two fingers as deep as possible between the flaps of Sabina's pussy she arched her back so violently that her head banged against the wooden bench, although she didn't seem perturbed as she pressed herself urgently against Miriam's fingers willing them to go deeper. Robert turned his attention from Miriam's assault on Sabina's pussy and busied himself sucking each of Sabina's nipples as hard as possible whilst kneading the other massive globe. This seemed to excite her even more as she writhed around under their two-pronged attack. Miriam was fingering her frantically and sucking on her clit as Robert took both of Sabina's painfully erect nipples and pinched them with increasing force until she screamed, "Si. Si Siiiiiiiiiiiiii!" and her whole body shook as she squirmed on the wooden slats of the lounger. Her climax was intense, lasting more than thirty seconds, and her knuckles whitened as she held onto the edges of the bench with all her might as she reared up, her breath coming in pants.

1...34567...13