Miss and Dick 2 Ch. 03

Story Info
Dick is the center of entertainment at the party.
1.9k words
4.58
3.2k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

The late spring day was so warm and sunny, everybody naturally congregated in the backyard. It's easy to feel secluded there with the high surrounding fence, and abundance of tree cover, but I knew for a fact there were still several spots that had clear line of sight from at least three of the neighboring houses. It was enough to keep me apprehensive.

I was encouraged to continue drinking the non-alcoholic wine - once Loraine was told it's vintage, she insisted Harold drink some, and that he would owe her later for her generosity. Several of the women were drinking white wine.

Despite the erotic undertones, it was actually a very laid-back party. All the women mingled and there was much conversation and laughter to be heard, although I couldn't stay to listen to more than a few snippets here or there, without being asked to refill a drink, or fetch a bowl of chips. I especially noticed that Christy took time to talk with everybody at least once. It had me concerned that she seemed to personally know all the guests, despite many of them wearing masks... herself included.

I continued to serve the women, and expected Harold to help in some of the duties, but I quickly learned that Loraine and Harold had a different sort of dynamic.

Theirs was a bit of a stricter BDSM relationship. I saw that the leash Loraine had attached to his dick, was actually connected to a PA piercing, on his dick head... the leash was literally attached through his dick. Not long after they got here, she had removed the leash and attached a small bell instead, telling him he could go play "off leash." He spent the next few hours running around the backyard on his hands and knees, being chased by Lady.

Lady has somebody to play with, after all.

In retrospect, I'm very glad Lady had somebody she could dominate directly. I think that helped keep her attention away from me. Lady had been trained very well to expect all men to answer to her, and could be aggressively vocal when she felt she wasn't being given her proper due. It had taken me a couple months of crawling and lying prostrate before her, until she wouldn't bark when I stood up, but she would still cause me to flinch.

Shortly after five, Miss addressed all the guests in the backyard. "Is everybody here? Good. I'm glad I have your attention. I've been hearing a lot of you asking about two particular questions: 1) When will the pizza get here, and 2) when will we see the promised entertainment.

"As for the first, Veronica has already placed the order, and we should be expecting three large pizzas within about twenty minutes. And as for the second — which I might add, many more of you were concerned about — there's no time like the present! I want to take the time to thank everyone for not engaging in any overt displays of sexuality. Tonight is all about Dick. Or rather, one specific dick... My Dick.

"Tonight will be his inaugural public performance — first of many, let's hope! Is everyone familiar with the term 'facial'? I don't mean the spa treatment. Dick, have you ever given a woman a facial before?" Miss asked me. "Tell us every detail. And speak up so they can hear you in the back."

"Uh, yes, once. My high school girlfriend. It was our first time, actually." I smiled at the pleasant memory. "It was the first blow job I ever got. It felt so good that I was cumming before I knew it. She swallowed the first spurt, then pulled back and let me finish all over her face." I chuckled before continuing, "her mascara was completely ruined. I thought I was in love, but she broke up with me a couple days later. Starting dating a guy with a car."

I liked where this was heading. Miss must be planning on giving me a blow job. Maybe she'll get Veronica to do it. Even though she tricked me with her bet earlier, I just know Veronica is an exhibitionist. Maybe I'll cum on her tits, too. I can get behind licking it off those beauties." Deep in thought, my body responded by getting an erection.

Miss spoke to the crowd, responding to my story. "Ah, yes. That's a familiar story, isn't it ladies?" The was much murmuring in agreement from all the ladies. "I do not think your girlfriend has as fond a recollection as you do. I'm willing to bet you did very little to try and get her off — before or after you did — maybe just pawing at her boobs a little too long, until she thought to give you a BJ, hoping you'd reciprocate? And then without warning, you cum in her mouth. Not everyone likes the taste — although I suppose you would know something about that, wouldn't you?" I blushed hard. "No, more likely she started to gag on your sperm, and when she tried to get her breath, you were only paying attention to your own pleasure. Well, tonight Dick, you're going to get a taste of your own medicine. Literally. I need a volunteer from the audience. Any takers?"

Ms. Tessmacher raised her arm, much to my surprise. "Harold would be pleased to help." She made a quick double-whistle sound and called out, "Harold. Here boy." Harold came bounding out from behind some trees, still on his hands and knees, coming to a stop at Ms. Tessmacher's feet. Lady stayed behind, whimpering at the loss of her playmate.

"Excellent, thank you for volunteering your assistance, Loraine. Come with me, Harold."

Miss led Harold to the center of the backyard. "Stand up tall, facing this way. Now, Dick, step on down, please. Come and sit here on the grass, facing Harold." This was not going the way I expected. My dick softened. I walked up and sat on the grass on my heels. Harold's dick was right at my eye level. This was really not going the way I expected at all.

"Dick, as you've no doubt guessed by now, you are going to be getting a very public facial. You shared with all of us how much you enjoyed it your first time. Now you will get to see if it's as much fun, from the other side of the gun, so to speak.

"You look worried. Don't be. Harold will not be the one giving you a facial." I was very confused. "You will be giving yourself one. Harold is just here to help prop you up, upside down. That's right, you will be jerking-off into your own face, and letting gravity do most of the heavy lifting."

I felt a lot better suddenly. I could do that, I think. I leaned back, and Harold's body helped to support my legs. When I looked down (up?) at at my dick, I could still see Harold's dick peaking through between my legs. That was a very weird sight, and wasn't doing anything to make me hard.

"I think Dick needs a little encouragement. Loraine, would you mind providing a little stimuli?"

Loraine smiled, "Sure, I think I can manage that." My dick started to get hard all ready, thinking about Loraine giving me a blow job right in front of her ... boyfriend?

Loraine walked over to us, and leaned in close to my dick. Then she kept going upwards and guided Harold's cock into her mouth. I stared in awe as Loraine continued to give Harold a BJ, in direct line of sight behind my own rapidly hardening dick.

I reached out to stroke my dick, and watched as Loraine took her mouth away from Harold's cock, and replaced it with her hand. I stroked my dick in sync with Loraine stroking his cock. I could almost imagine it was Loraine herself stroking me.

Miss leaned in close to my ear and whispered "Open your mouth, Dick. Try and catch as much of that sweet creamy filling as you can." She stood back up, and blew a gentle breeze on my dick before backing up.

The breeze was enough to send me over the edge. My balls tensed up, and my dick erupted in my hands. I saw the first shot leave my dick hole, and head straight towards my eye. I managed to flinch just in time sending it up my left nostril instead. I was better prepared for the next three or four shots, and caught most of them in my mouth, with one hitting my cheek.

Fully spent, I relaxed back and closed my eyes. I was completely unprepared for the grunt from above me, and several more spurts of cum shot at me. They landed all over my face, in my hair, and in my open mouth.

"Oh, sorry Dick. I guess Harold was giving you a facial after all." Loraine said with a shrug, and led a now weak-kneed Harold back into the crowd.

Miss came over and helped me up. "Thank you for that performance, Dick. That was incredible." There was a small round of polite golf clapping from all the women present, which was interrupted by Veronica stepping out from the kitchen.

"Dick!" She called from the door. "The pizza's here. Go get them from the front." A little dazed from the unexpected facial, I mechanically made my way inside, past Veronica. When she got a close look at my face she commented with a smirk "Nice look... cum-slut. Don't you dare wash your face."

I went through to the front door expecting the pizzas to be waiting for me on the floor, but they were nowhere to be seen. Oh no, no she wouldn't — fuck, Veronica absolutely would. Resigned to my fate, I opened the front door expecting the pizza boy. I was absolutely correct, but she wasn't expecting me.

Her eyes went wide at the sight of a naked man with a freshly masturbated red raw dick staring back at her. She dropped the pizzas on the porch, then wound her arm back, ready to slap my face. She stopped short when she saw what my face was covered in, instead opting to merely leave in a huff.

I brought the pizzas into the kitchen, and placed them onto the counter, with plastic plates and napkins. I started to head to the backyard to alert everyone, but my hunger got the better of me. I checked left and right to make sure the coast was clear, then helped myself to a slice of pepperoni. I ate it down as fast as I could, but not before Miss came into the kitchen, catching me red-handed.

Miss asked sharply "What's this, Dick? Sneaking a slice?" But then she softened her tone. "It's okay. You've earned it. I'm sorry; it wasn't cool, what Loraine did. I hadn't meant to push that kind of experience upon you today. Please take that slice, and a second if you want, and enjoy them in the sitting room. I'll let the guests know the pizza's ready."

I sat down on the floor in the sitting room, setting my slices on the coffee table. I laughed as I realized again how well Miss had trained me — I hadn't even considered sitting in a chair. I ate my slices ravenously, being near starving after my exhausting performance. After I finished, I stood up, composed myself, and returned to the party in the backyard.

From there, the party pretty much returned to what it had been before — a simple gathering, with much talking and socializing, where I was a naked waiter for the women. I didn't see Loraine or Harold anywhere. Miss later told me she had asked them to leave because they'd taken things just a little too far.