Miss and Dick Ch. 03

Story Info
Dick furthers his naked submision to Miss.
3.7k words
4.48
7.1k
10

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fully spent, I sat back down on my legs and watched as my dick shrank to it's normal size. Then, realizing what I had just done, I clasped my hands over my crotch while my face burned crimson.

"Dick, you can remove your hands. I know you're feeling incredibly embarrassed right now, now that you're not horny (at least not yet horny). If you truly want to leave, they key to your clothes is still by the front door. The video is on your phone, so I won't even have a copy of it. But look around. Nothing's changed from a minute ago. You were naked then, you're naked now. I've already seen everything, and leaving won't change that. I will always remember it, and I will always cherish it. Put your hands at your side, and tell me what you're thinking."

"I am very embarrassed. But I think I still want to stay... at least the rest of the afternoon. Were you serious about your friends?"

"Not until I think you're ready. But remember, I'm going to push your boundaries. Speaking of boundaries... there's a mess on the floor that you need to clean up, before it stains."

"Do you have any tissues?"

"You already have everything you need to clean it up." She made an exaggerated licking motion in the air. "And trust me, you'll want to take care of that before it dries."

I gulped hard and wrinkled my nose in disgust, but my dick did start to regain some of it's length, in spite of myself. I was determined not to use any vetos this early in our relationship. I sat higher, then leaned forward until I was completely on my hands and knees over top of my drying cum. I stuck my tongue out, and leaned in closer, closing one eye in trepidation.

A sudden camera flash derailed my concentration, whereupon I loudly exhaled the breath I didn't realize I was holding, and sat back down upon my haunches.

"I'll tell you what, Dick. I can see this is a difficult new boundary for you. I'll give you a couple minutes of alone time while I check on the backyard. Make the most of it." Miss then stood up from her chair, and left the room.

I stood up to stretch my legs and psych myself into eating my own cum for the first time in my life. The thought did bring a slight rise out of my dick. It was nowhere near as big as before I'd cum, but it wasn't dangling completely limply either. I rubbed my face with my hands and paced behind the love seat for a couple minutes.

Finally prepared mentally, I hoped, I returned to my hands and knees, hovering above my mess.

Okay, okay. You can do this. No big deal, right? Start small ... I thought to myself. I reached out one finger to poke the mess. I couldn't tell I'd touched it until my finger was stopped by the hardwood. I brought my finger up to my mouth, and quickly shoved it inside. I ran it around my gums, like it was covered in sugar, but was surprised (and a little disappointed?) that I didn't notice any particular taste.

"There's only one way I'm getting all that, and it won't be with my fingers." I said aloud. I figured, given the length of cum, it'd take me a half dozen laps with my tongue, give or take. "Here goes nothing." I whispered to myself.

"Oh, good, we didn't miss it!"

We!? It's way too soon for 'we!' I looked up at Miss, and saw standing beside her was a large grey and white Great Dane. I was completely stunned and a little terrified. I sat upright again. The dog started sniffing in the air, then calmly walked around the room and sat behind me by a couple of feet. I looked up at Miss imploringly.

"Don't worry about Lady. She's just a big teddy bear. Isn't that right?." She said that last part in an exaggerated "baby-talk" voice. "She's just coming to say hello. Don't worry about her. Please continue. You're doing so good."

With a leery glance behind me I once again returned to all fours. Sticking my tongue out as far as it could, I slowly leaned forward, sticking out my rear at the same time as a counter-balance. I was shocked by a dog's wet nose pressing right into my crack. I yelped and fell forward, my face landing in the puddle. I saw another camera flash, and heard a soft chuckle from Miss.

The dog gave me a satisfied look, then clambered up into the arm chair behind me to settle in.

I waited a beat for Miss to tell the dog to get off the furniture too. She made no such move. "Seriously? The dog gets to sit in the chair?"

"That 'dog' has a name, Dick, and I expect you to use it. You will show Lady the same respect you would show me. And, yes. Lady is allowed to sit in the furniture. You must show your deference to all females in this house. Now do finish, or you will start to make me very cross."

I crouched back on all fours, and took another look back at Lady. She was yawning contentedly in her chair. With a final resolve I leaned down and licked up what was left of my salty spunk.

"Excellent. Now, it's time to trim that bush. And by trim, I mean remove completely. I want you as bald down there as the day you were born. I'll let you take care of that yourself. Everything you need is laid out for you in the upstairs bathroom — third door on your left. Don't take too long, I'm getting hungry for dinner."

I stood up to make my way to the stairway, and the bathroom, anticipating washing the rest of the sperm off my face. As I stood up, so too did Lady in her chair, her ears perked. She barked once loudly, then growled a steady constant thrum. I crouched back down, and as I did, Lady relaxed her stance as well.

Miss stood from her seat, and walked over to Lady to scratch her head, and behind her ears. Talking in a baby voice to Lady again, she said "Oh, is my baby jealous of Dick? Yes, you are. Who's my special girl. You are. Come and sit with me." Miss sat on the love seat, and Lady jumped off the chair, and joined her, resting her head on Miss's lap, while Miss continued to scratch her around her ears.

"Dick, don't mind Lady -- she's just a little jealous. I want you to crawl for now around her, until she's comfortable with you. Don't worry, I'm sure it won't be long." With that, Miss started thumbing through my phone, completely ignoring my presence. Lady barked once more, and stared at me with a look I swear was smugness.

I slowly crawled my way over to the stairs, acutely aware of my knees with each step on the hardwood, and crawled up them one at a time. When I was certain I was out of sight of Miss and Lady, I stood upright and continued to the bathroom, speaking aloud to myself. "I'm sure they won't mind if I'm walking when I'm by myself ... ugh, 'They' ... I mean 'She' ... jezus, she's got me submitting to a fucking dog." My eyes went wide, when I realized how loud I'd said that. "I mean, 'Lady.' Miss also has me acquiescing to Lady's wishes."

Fuck, she's good. I'm already altering my thoughts to be more subservient to Miss. Being submissive to Lady is just an extension of being submissive to Miss herself. This was exactly what you wanted, wasn't it? A woman you could lose yourself into? Well, I think you've hit the fucking jackpot here buddy. Realizing all this caused my erection to return in full force.

I proceeded to the bathroom, and found everything I needed laid out on the counter: shaving cream, a small hand towel, a mirror, scissors, and a pink lady safety razor.

I'd never shaven myself down below before, so I went very methodically. My hard-on helped, I think, and I found the whole process so erotic, it never went away. When I was finished, I stood back to admire my handiwork in the mirror. It made a huge difference. Whereas before, my balls were mostly hidden away in the thickness of decades of unrestrained pubic growth, now they were eminently visible... every wrinkle, every skin discolouration, even the way they raised and fell in time with my abdominal muscles. The view of my shaft was equally fresh to my eyes... every vain was visible; every taper, from the wide base to the narrow tip.

Perhaps the most startling discovery was how bright it all looked. Previously, the darker hair had allowed some concealment in soft shadows... a fact I hadn't recognized until now. Now, with the hair gone, my crotch was like a beacon of pale skin, drawing all eyes to it.

"I hope they like it. ... ... She... I hope she likes it." I winced, as I caught myself falling deeper under Miss's spell.

I walked to the hallway to the top of the stairs, and getting back on all fours, I climbed backwards down them. Once at the bottom I stopped, surprised at the image playing on the TV before Miss and Lady. It was me, jerking off onto the floor, earlier this afternoon.

"Ah good, Dick. You've finished. You're just in time to catch Lady's favourite part!"

The video changed to my bending down to lick up my sperm, and Lady booping my bottom with her nose. The video finished with my cleaning the sperm, then looped back to me jerking off again.

"You were taking so long, I thought we'd rewatch your performance on loop. We must have watched it a dozen times by now. Come sit, and watch it with us a little while."

I crawled up to the love seat, and knowing that I wasn't allowed on the furniture, I sat down cross legged at Miss's feet. Miss absently ran her fingers through my hair while we watched, as she did with Lady's ears. Lady even rested a paw on my shoulder.

After a couple full loops, Miss stopped the video, and said to me "It is getting late, I think it's time you started on dinner. There are a couple of steaks marinating in the fridge. You can grill them up on the barbecue on the back deck. Don't worry, it's quite fenced in and secluded, for Lady's protection. Oh and after you get that started, pour me a glass of wine."

I looked up at Miss, feeling a little disappointed at being excluded from her drink order, and thought I'd risk asking, with just a little cheek "Just one? I'd hate for you to drink alone."

Miss looked to be seriously considering my remark. "I want you completely sober, Dick. Impairing your judgement will lessen your embarrassment." Seeing the disappointment on my face, she reluctantly amended "however... I do have some dealcoholized wine on hand. It's white as well — made from the same batch as the regular wine, actually. If you insist, I suppose you may have some of that. But I have to warn you, the dealcoholized wine can be an acquired taste."

"Yes, please. I think I would."

"Very well, then. I'll have a glass of Pinot Grigio — I only drink white — and you may have the same, only of the non-alcoholic variety. They're both in the wine fridge."

I've actually never been a huge fan of white wine — I find most are too dry and bitter, but I wasn't about to mention that after making such a fuss. I was just contemplating how I was going to carry back two full wine glasses on my hands and knees, when Miss interjected.

"I think you'll be okay to walk. Lady's watched you debase yourself enough times now that I'm sure she understands exactly where you rank... today, anyway. She may not remember next week, but for now, I think you're okay."

I wasn't so confident, so I turned to face Miss and Lady. Lady leaned closer to me and gave my face a couple big licks. Okay, I guess that confirms it. I cautiously stood up, watching Lady for a reaction. She ignored me completely.

I found my way into the kitchen, and grabbed the two steaks out of the fridge. They looked to be top quality prime rib steaks. We were going to eat well tonight. I walked through to the backyard, and true to Miss's word, it was very secluded. I couldn't see a single neighbour over the nine foot fences, or through the abundance of tree cover. Starting the gas barbecue, I left the steaks on to grill for a few minutes, before returning inside to pour the wines.

I grabbed two wine glasses down, and found the two bottles I needed from the wine fridge easily enough. There were dozens of different bottles, all white wine but only two that were labeled 'non-alcoholic'. I uncorked both bottles, and poured them into the two glasses, then carried them back to Miss in the sitting room. I handed her her glass when I entered.

"Ah, excellent Dick. Now, I want to give you a quick etiquette lesson here. You may be compelled to hand me my wine, and sit back down on the floor to drink your wine. That is not what is expected of you."

I beamed at the thought that maybe I would be allowed to sit on the furniture after all.

"No. You are 'serving' me right now, which means you must stand by my side... my side, or my guests' side, when the time comes. This shall be the case, regardless if you're partaking — as tonight — or not. You can drink your wine whilst standing beside me. Right over here..."

She reached out and grabbed my dick — the first contact she'd given me since the coffee shop this morning — and pulled me over to where she expected me to stand. I stood there while she lightly fondled my newly exposed balls. The sensation was so nice, my erection started bobbing slightly with my beating heart. Small drops of precum started forming at the tip. I must not have heard Miss the first time though because she repeated: "I said, how do you find the dealcoholized wine?"

I put the glass to my lips and had a small sip. It tasted like white wine to me... bitter, and tangy. As I said earlier, white wine wasn't my favourite, but I didn't want to disappoint Miss, so I took a larger swig.

"Well, Dick, go on... You can speak honestly."

"Eh, it's alright. Honestly, I'm not a big white wine drinker... beer's more my speed."

"I don't care for beer in the least. But white wine?" Miss made a contented sound. "I adore white wine. It's actually a little hobby of mine. I make it myself. Well, not from the grapes, but from a kit. And I can even add some flavouring to it... vanilla, honey, maple, that sort of thing."

"Oh yes, I've seen those home bottling kits before, myself."

"I even have a setup that can filter the alcohol out. That's how I made the non alcoholic wine in your hands. It's quite a time-intensive effort, but everybody needs a hobby. Some people garden; I make white wine."

"Oh, wow, that's neat. I didn't realize. It's not bad." I said, gesturing to my glass. I didn't want to offend Miss on a hobby that was clearly important to her. "I could get used to it, for sure."

"That's excellent, I'm very pleased to hear that. In that case, you're welcome to as much of my dealcoholized wine as you want. But I think it's time you checked on the steaks, just now."

I swallowed down the rest of my wine, and headed back to the backyard to flip the steaks and refill my glass.

Before long, both steaks were finely grilled and ready to be eaten. I took the initiative of setting two place settings at the dinning table, and loaded the steaks on the plates, and set the two wine bottles beside them. "Alright, as nice as it would have been to sit down and eat, I can eat standing at the table by Miss's side." I said to myself.

I came into the sitting room, and announced in my best British butler voice "Dinner is served, Miss."

She smiled at my levity, and both her and Lady rose out of the chair, and walked over to the dining table.

"My my, Dick, this looks wonderful! Don't you agree, Lady?" And with that, she picked up my plate, and unceremoniously dumped the steak into a dog bowl on the floor, emblazoned with the moniker 'Lady.'

Lady wasted no time plopping down in front of her bowl, and began tearing into her steak.

My mouth agape, I just stared as I watched my dinner disappear. "But ... but ... I thought ..."

"Oh my, Dick... you didn't think I was going to let Lady starve, did you? Certainly not!"

"But what am I supposed to eat?"

"You may have as much of your white wine as you wish, and when Lady and I are finished, you may also have whatever is left."

For the rest of dinner, I stood disappointed by Miss's side, drinking more than a few glasses of my wine, sadly watching Lady devour all of my steak. Although, of considerable comfort, Miss did spend much of the time lazily stroking my dick while she ate.

When Miss had eaten a little under half her steak, she declared out loud "Well, I couldn't possibly have another bite. Dick..."

I reached out to grab my fork in anticipation.

"... would you please ask Lady if she wishes any of my steak? And remember, I expect you to give her as much curtesy as you would me. Ask her while keeling."

Swallowing what little remained of my dignity, I grabbed Miss's plate, and sat down on my haunches in front of Lady. "Lady, would you like Miss's steak?" Lady licked my face a couple times, which I took as an affirmative, so I dropped the remaining steak into her bowl.

Lady wasted no time in gobbling that steak up completely, leaving nothing for me to eat.

"I think that is a fantastic compliment to the Chef! Not a scrap left over. Well done, Dick. I'll let you clean up the dishes, then you can meet me in the sitting room."

A few short minutes later, I entered the sitting room, finding Miss standing there holding my phone. Lady was nowhere in sight, which I didn't mind in the slightest.

"I had a lot of fun this afternoon, Dick, and I hope you did too."

"I did... this was a very unexpected day for me. But overall, I must say, I really loved it. I mean, look at me, I'm still hard!"

"Which reminds me. You did a wonderful job clearing away all that hair. You look like a fresh man. We have one last thing to do before I send you away tonight... we have to update my profile pic on your phone. I had to zoom in far too much from the pic you took at the coffee shop. I'm going to take a fresh one right now of your 'namesake.' Hold steady, and smile!" she joked.

She aimed the phone right at my crotch, and took the picture. Setting it as her contact's profile picture, she turned the phone around and showed it to me. "There. Now whenever you get a text or call from me, you'll be reminded exactly of your place. Now goodnight. I will text you the next time I expect you... you are not to contact me."

She handed me my phone, and the key to the lockbox outside storing my clothes. "You didn't wear underwear, did you?"

"No, Miss."

"Good. In fact, I don't want you wearing underwear at all anymore. Now, get dressed, but leave behind one article of clothing." She handed me the phone and key, and quickly ushered me towards and out the front door.

Before I knew what had happened, she had closed the door, and I heard the deadbolt lock, leaving me standing outside on her front porch completely naked, still sporting an erection.

Fortunately, it was just after dusk, and with the covering provided by the trees on her front lawn, I was completely hidden from the road. Thankfully Miss had left her porch light off. No sooner had I thought those words, than the porch light turned on, brightly flooding the entire porch in light. Now there was no way I wouldn't be seen by any neighbours or passerby's.

I quickly crouched down, fumbling to put the key in the lock, to retrieve my clothes. I grabbed my jeans first, uncomfortably stuffing my hard-on inside. Now I could relax a little, and dress without worry of being seen fully naked.

I survey'd the clothes still in the box, and decided to leave my shirt behind. I'd still be completely covered by my jacket, so I'd could get home safely on the bus, without being exposed.

Putting everything else back on, I was acutely aware of my naked torso rubbing against my jacket, and my naked erection rubbing against my jeans. I walked the couple blocks to the nearest bus stop, which was empty of people this time of night, and waited to go home where I knew I would spend the rest of the night jerking off.

I felt a buzz in my pants, and picked up my phone, only to see my own naked dick staring back at me, with a short message beside it: "Shirt... smart choice. Send me a selfie with your jacket completely unzipped. And leave it that way until you get home. Oh, and no cumming tonight. Sweet dreams. :)"