Miss and Dick Ch. 02

Story Info
Dick strips naked at Miss' house.
2.1k words
4.58
8.6k
14

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

It had taken 15 minutes for my erection to subside enough to comfortably zip my pants back up. Fifteen minutes of sitting quietly in the booth sipping my gradually cooling coffee, praying nobody came close enough to see me under the table, and doing my best not to replay the erotic events in my mind. My best was not very good.

I wasn't even willing to distract myself with my phone, for fear of somebody else seeing some other change she'd made.

I went directly back to my apartment, and stripped off everything. I was already hard before I'd finished unzipping my pants. This was what I wanted, wasn't it? To be a 'naked male'? No, that was only half the equation. I wanted — needed an observer. A woman to accept me, to validate me — all of me; my body, my desires.

My right hand reached down to my dick, as if guided by an unseen force while my left glided down to my balls. They both started to massage and tickle, vainly trying to replicate the sensations she had given me at the coffee shop. Within seconds, my fingers were coated with my own precum. With considerable effort, I stopped playing with myself. "No, she said not to cum," I reminded myself aloud.

I decided to turn my unspent energies towards sleuthing instead. "She said her place at 4pm — that's just over 3 hours away, but where's her place? I don't even know her name!" Talking aloud helped distract my mind from my heated loins.

I retrieved my phone from the pocket of my jeans sitting crumpled by the door where I left them. "Maybe I can see what else she did." Holding my phone upright caused the lock screen to again illuminate. "I'll change this back after I meet with her again." I pressed my thumb to the home button expecting it to unlock, but it was unable to recognize my thumbprint through my precum-soaked fingers. Finally, I just resorted to entering my passcode directly.

My message app was the last thing she had looked at, and I saw she had sent my nude selfie to a number a didn't recognize. "That must be her number. Still no name, though ... and more importantly, no address..." Backing out of that message, I saw she had also sent it to one of my contacts. My mind raced in panic, until I got a closer look at the contact picture... it was a cropped close-up of just my dick, and the name was listed as "Miss". There was an address, too. "Okay, this must be her then. So, who was that other number?" Well, whoever it was, they now had a dick pic of me. I was grateful I decided to leave my face out of the selfie afterall.

The important thing was I knew where I was supposed to go next, and I had plenty of time to get there. The hard part was going to be killing time until then... without masturbating, that is.

***

I arrived at her door by 3:57, after several cold showers, and a moderately long bus ride. The house was a cosy two-story house with a one-car garage, and a couple of oak trees on the front lawn. The porch was shaded by the trees, and took up most of the front of the house.

I walked up the porch steps and was about to ring the doorbell, when a sign taped to the door caught my attention.

Dick!

Before knocking, remember: This will only work if you are as committed to your role as I am to mine. You have expectations about how we will convey ourselves, as do I. Here are mine:

• You will never know my true name

• I will never know your true name

• I will always be clothed — you will never see nor feel my flesh

• You will always be naked — you will never again wear any clothing in my presence for any reason

• You will never lie to me

If you think you can abide by those edicts and still wish to make my acquaintance, place your clothes in the chest, then knock on my door. All your clothes.

She had clearly put a lot of thought into this. Did she mean for me to get naked here, outside?? I looked all around me. Despite being on a city street, this porch was actually quite private. I don't think anybody would see me unless they were looking right at me. And there didn't look to be anybody around. "I can't believe I'm actually considering this," I said aloud to myself. I'd come this far. And I wanted more.

I looked down and saw a small rubber outdoor shed, just about large enough to hold a large coiled garden hose. It was open and empty. That must be the chest her note referenced. I kicked off my shoes and socks, placing them on the bottom. Next I removed my light jacket and t-shirt. I stood in the chill of the autumn shade wearing only my jeans — I'd left my underwear at home, still following her morning instructions.

This was okay. I was still decent, if unusually dressed. But going further... what if she wasn't home? How long should I stand outside her door in the nude? I took a deep breath, and stepped out of my jeans as I exhaled, quickly tossing them in the chest then knocking on the door.

Before I'd finished my third knock, I heard the door unlock and watched it open. Standing in the doorway was the same woman from the coffee shop. The woman who I had shared my nude bathroom selfie with; the same woman who had so casually stroked my dick under the table at the same very public coffee shop; the woman who had entered herself into my phone's contacts as 'Miss.' She looked at me without a hint of recognition.

"Yes, may I help you?"

"Uh, can I come in? ... Please?" I fidgeted by the door, desperate to get out of the public eye, and into the safety of some privacy.

"Oh, no, I'm sorry. I'm not in the habit of inviting strange men into my home," she demurred. "Unless we'd already made acquaintances, that is. Tell me, do you know who I am?"

She was clearly toying with me, like this was some well rehearsed clandestine meeting between two spies during the Cold War. She'd given me her sign, now I needed to figure out the counter-sign. And quickly, so as to lessen my embarrassment.

"Yeeeesssss." I drew out the word, stalling for time. "We met at — that is, you are ... Miss!"

"Why Dick! Is that you?" She crouched down as if she were speaking to a child, making an exaggerated show of addressing my dick directly while she spoke. "It's so nice to finally meet you in person!" She said with a wink. Standing back up, she spoke to my face. "You didn't cum, did you? I was very clear about that."

"Nope, I didn't cum."

"Excellent. Grab your phone for me, then you can lock the rest up." She handed me a brass padlock with key, then turned and headed further into the house. Lock it up? She wanted me to lock up my clothes? "I hope you know what you're doing," I mumbled to myself. I grabbed my phone out of my jeans, then closed the padlock on the rubber chest, palming the key.

I followed her into the house and closed the door behind me.

She was waiting for me in what appeared to be a sitting area, or a living room. It was a medium-sized room with dark hard-wood floors, dull and scratched with age. A couple of plush arm-chairs and a love seat were circled around a small glass coffee table, set in the middle of the room. She was standing beside one of the chairs and gestured to me. "Please, sit down Dick, and we can discuss things. I'm sure you have a lot of questions."

I walked to the chair opposite her, and bent to sit down in it.

"No, Dick. Not in the chair — naked men are not allowed on the furniture in this house. You may sit on the floor."

I straightened back up abruptly then sat back down, this time directly on the floor, cross-legged. The coldness of the floor only served to emphasize how naked I was.

She beamed at me. "Excellent. You're doing very well, Dick. I can tell by your state of dress that you read my message on the door, and that you agree with it. I can tell by your erection that you're enjoying this. I'm enjoying this, too. Tell me, what about this is it that turns you on? And don't lie to me."

"Well, uh, ... Mistress?, ma'am ... I've never really done this before. I've honestly never been a big fan of the whole master/slave dynamic, but there's just something about CFNM that has me drawn to it. I don't know what it is exactly ... if it's just the embarrassment of it, or the subtle power dynamic. It's just been something I've been fantasizing about off and on for a long time."

"I'll make you an offer, then Dick. We can go slow. You can always speak your mind. I will never harm you, but I will push your boundaries when I think you're ready, and give you experiences you'll never forget. You must trust me, and do what I ask without question. I will even allow you up to three refusals—vetos. Although, after your third one, our relationship will be terminated. Do we have a deal?"

"Yeah. I think I can live with that. Yes. So does this mean I can sit on the chair now?"

"Absolutely not." She laughed, a friendly laugh. "Dick, you need to accept that I, as a female, am your better in every way. Keeping off the furniture is simply one tool in our arsenal to reinforce that fact. As is your state of dress. I require all my male friends to be naked in my presence. Hand me your phone." She reached out her hand to me, and I handed up my phone.

To my surprise, she was able to instantly unlock my phone with her thumbprint. "You look surprised. This morning, at the coffee shop, I deleted your thumbprints and replaced them with my own. Now, every time you have to enter your passcode to unlock your phone, you'll be reminded of your place." She snapped a picture of me sitting naked and hard on her floor with my own phone.

She sat down in the arm chair opposite to my spot on the floor. "Let me tell you what I have planned for you this afternoon. There are three things you will do for me: you will cook dinner for us, you will shave off all the hair around your 'namesake,' Dick, and you will cum. But not in that order. Let's start with ... cumming."

"What? Already? I thought there'd be more ... you know..."

"Are you saying you don't want to cum?"

"NO. No. I do want to, it's just ..."

"It's embarrassing? I know. That's exactly the point, Dick. And it'll be even more embarrassing after your head's cleared from your orgasm. Which is also the point. You can start now."

I shifted my weight so I was now sitting on my legs and knees. Looking down at my dick, I grasped my dick in my right hand and started slowly stroking it up and down. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensations.

"Look up at me."

Miss was holding my phone up, taking pictures while I masturbated. No, not pictures... a video. My eyes went wide when I realized what she was doing.

She noticed my wide look, and responded "Don't worry Dick. This will be a completely private video. Only for me and a couple of my friends. Oh? You don't want me to lie to my friends do you? Of course they'll learn about you. And this will be a very nice introduction, indeed. At least, until they meet you in person."

That final mental picture was all I needed. Arching my back, so I was more kneeling than sitting, my dick spasmed while I stroked. Rope after rope of sticky seed shot from me, and landed in a row on the floor before me. The milky white contrasting sharply against the nearly black hardwood.