Miss Vickie

Story Info
Emmi shares her college friends with her mom.
34.6k words
4.73
23.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Statius
Statius
99 Followers

My name is Vickie, I am 44 yrs old. My daughter is Emmi, she's now 23 and graduating from college with her BA in comp sci. I am about 5'3 with shoulder length dark brown wavy hair with some grey starting to show. I have a 34c chest, about 120 pounds, round hips and kinda a bubble butt. Emmi is around 5'6 with sandy blonde straight hair like her dad. Not as big in the chest, but hers are more perky. Youth you know? Having been a runner in highschool and college she has strong legs and a very firm butt. She attends a school on the other side of the state, about 3 hours or so away. She's coming home for the summer and obviously there will be a big party to celebrate with family and friends. 5 of whom she is bringing home with her. All boys.. well, not boys. Young men she knows from school. Apparently they are staying with us for a few days. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that.

Did I mention I'm divorced? Em's freshman year she brought her roommate home with her to stay a few weeks. One day while I was at work, and my husband was supposed to be at work, Emmi went to run errands. When she came home she found her father fucking her friend. She was traumatized and devastated. So our marriage ended. Em wouldn't have anything to do with him after that. Hard to blame her. But ever since she has had no trust in men, and didn't really trust girls anymore either, (before this in highschool her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend.) So I became a single mom with an asshole ex, and a 19 yr old daughter who now relied on me as mom and best friend. I heard many things over the years a mother would rather not know really. After the divorce she went kinda off the deep end with sex and I got to hear most of it.

I mean really, did I need to hear about every guys dick size? How every guys cum was different? How different 8 inches felt compared to 5.5? How some cum was thick and white, some watery and runny? Ugh. No. No I did not. I knew all this anyway, but still. I tried for a while to get her to calm down, but as she said she's an adult living on the other side of the state and I couldn't tell her who she could and couldn't fuck. True. I could not. She promised she was being safe, but a mother worries. What I found out the hard way was that her father knew. That was a surprise, and a shock when I found out exactly what she was doing.

The day the divorce was finalized I fucked a friend of my now ex husband. Out of bitterness and revenge, I had him video me on my knees sucking his cock, sliding my mouth up and down his shaft, taking it out covered in my spit and stroked it right in front of my face, looking directly at his phone smiling. He stopped recording just before he came in my mouth. I had him send the vid to me and then I sent it to my ex. Oh what a reaction I got back.

His reaction came back a day or two after that. Emmi was home and we had just gotten back from shopping. I had been texting a friend and put my phone down to use the bathroom. My phone dinged. Em picked it up and saw it was her dad going off about my vid I sent him. He was calling me a whore and slut, and a bad mother. I didn't know Em saw it. She didn't tell me, she just put my phone down when she heard me coming back. I didn't find out until a week later when my ex texted me again with just a..

Mark: WTF Vickie?

Vickie: What do you want Mark?

Mark: What the fuck are you teaching our daughter?

Vickie: What do you mean? Shes back at school?

He sent me a screen shot of a text she sent him and oh my god what I saw. It was a pic of her naked on her knees holding a cock in her hand, with a faceful of cum! The message under the pic just said...

Emmi: So your calling mom a slut? How about your daughter? Go fuck yourself 'dad'. Leave us the fuck alone.

Vickie: Well, maybe her 40 yr old married father shouldn't have been fucking her 19 yr old roommate?

Shit! I thought. I was glad she was 19. At least he couldn't fight for custody. But I had to talk with her. This really wasn't acceptable, or how I raised her. I mean, I understood she was angry and hurt. And it was nice that she defended me, but still. So I planned on talking to her the next time she came home which was the following weekend.

When she came home that weekend and got settled, we were sitting out on the deck in the sun. Her thin toned body barely covered in a white bikini, while mine was a black two piece that covered most of my.... ummm. private areas. Not knowing how to start this conversation I just jumped right into it, handing her my phone with her dad's text.

"Want to explain this?"

She saw it and just started giggling.

"Oh my god! He sent that to you? Funny as fuck!"

"Is it?" I wasn't laughing. "Emmi! this is serious. I still have to deal with him!"

"That's his problem. Not mine, or yours, really. I mean, I saw his message to you a few weeks ago. I was pissed. Fuck him. Nice vid by the way. I saw it. Did he cum on you or in your mouth?"

Shocked at her response I didn't know what to say. "In my mouth, not that it's your business."

"That's cool. Have you ever taken a load on your face? Hot as fuck, really."

"Emmi! I'm your mother!" Really I didn't know how to respond, I had a guy cum on my face, but it was an accident, but I didn't think she needed to know that.

"Yeah, so? We're both adults. Besides if you haven't had a guy cum on your face you should. Best fuck of my life after I did it, it drives guys crazy. Oh, and dad's lucky I didn't send him that vid, hehehehe!"

She grabbed her phone and scrolled thru it before handing it to me. I really didn't want to look, but couldn't help myself either, so I took the phone and pushed play. There she was on all fours getting fucked slowly from behind, her face looking back at the guy fucking her, with cum on her face, and a good sized cock sliding in and out of her. I could hear her moaning.

"Fuck yes, Zack, fuck me.. god your cock is so fucking good. Fuck! Fuck me Zack! Cum on me again, god I want more, fuck me deep!"

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe I was watching my daughter get fucked like that. But that wasn't all there was. I could hear the guy, Zack apparently, moaning.

"Fuck Em, your a beautiful perfect cock-sleeve, fuck, can't get enough of you."

The video stopped at that point. Cock-sleeve? That was new to me...

"Em... ummm... what is going on with you? Are you really ok? I mean aren't you concerned about being called a slut? A whore?"

"Nope. Fuck those words. Guys who say that shit don't get to fuck this girl. I mean guys fuck anyone they want and don't get called names, why can't a girl do the same? Although I don't mind cock-sleeve (with an evil grin) I kinda like that actually. It's fitting ya know? And the way he says it its almost affectionate? In a way?"

It was. I had to admit. There was something... sonorous in how he said it. But I'm losing my own point here.

"Emmi, you need to be careful. You can't just fuck every guy you see. A rep like that can be dangerous for a girl."

"I know mom. I'm careful. I promise. I'm on the pill and I'm not fucking just anybody, I'm actually pretty picky. But thanks for worrying." She leaned over and took her phone, and gave me a side hug. "Love you, mom."

"Love you too, Emmi." We dropped the conversation after that and talked about other things. That was four years ago. Now here we are.

I knew the names of all the guys she was bringing home. Zack (from the vid), Alex, Greg, Mathew and Ben. All names I've heard a great deal about over the last four years, and met when I would go and visit her some weekends. Now these five young men, all of whom have fucked my beautiful daughter were going to be staying in my house for close to a week. I wasn't actually sure how I would handle it. I knew everything about them. Height, weight, build, and yes, cock sizes and kinks. And that every one of them wanted to date Emmi, but she had turned them all down.

The house was ready. I had two spare rooms with two beds and a couch in the basement which was an entertainment room so it's a finished basement, and whoever stayed down there would have privacy. Still, it was a lot. I was trying to plan a big party for Emmi and entertaining and cooking for five people would be difficult. Em promised I wouldn't be bothered too much, but I wasn't so sure. Just the distraction of five young good looking men that I knew everything about would be a distraction. Five cocks in my house, trying to fuck my daughter everyday would be a distraction. Especially since I was slightly turned on by the idea of these young horny men in my house. I haven't had a good fuck myself in years. Seems the few dates I had after the divorce were all very vanilla. Anyway. I'm getting distracted at the thought.

They finally arrived; two cars pulled into the driveway with six people getting out and making a lot of noise. She definitely had a type. They were all in the six ft range height wise. Well built, muscular and toned. Clean cut and clean shaven, except Matthew. He was leaner than the others, but still toned, with a well kept short beard. I went outside to greet everyone, especially Emmi. I hadn't seen her in a month due to her finals and my job. I gave her a big hug.

"Emmi! So glad your home! Everythings ready for your friends. The rooms are all set and I was thinking of just ordering pizzas for dinner?" I looked at everyone to make sure that was good enough.

"Mom!" She hugged me tight. I was, and am, grateful for our close relationship.

"Yeah mom, that sounds great. But we gotta order from Gino's! It's the best and I miss it sooo much. Like I missed you! Guys? you all remember mom right?"

"Of course we do!" Alex spoke first. "How could we forget your mom? Hi Miss Vickie!"

Miss Vickie.. they all called me that. Out of respect they said. Every guy Em ever introduced me to was always a gentleman. And I wasn't sure, but I felt there was something to what Alex said about remembering me? Just my imagination probably. One by one they all hugged me and said hello, some I thought lingered, or pulled closer than I expected, but no one seemed to notice so I let it go.

"Pizza sounds good Miss Vickie, but the five of us made a decision and we won't take no for an answer." This was Greg. "Neither you, or Em are going to pay for a damn thing for us. All food and fun is on us. Our way of thanking you for taking five homeless college grads in for a week."

They all smiled and laughed at that and nodded in agreement. Emmi was quick to answer as always.

"Well yeah, jeez you expect two gorgeous, beautiful, hot bachelorettes to pay for anything?!" She cheerfully added, putting her arm around me.

'Emmi! these are our guests. Be nice to these young men. I'm sure they would like a home cooked meal at some point."

"Thanks Miss V, but nope. You are not lifting a finger for these four bums", waving a hand at the others, "Or me!" More laughter.

"Oh please! Your the biggest bum here Ben. How many bags did you load up for Em? None!"

"That just makes me smarter than you guys Zack. You see how much shit she had? Oops, sorry Miss V, language I know."

"It's fine Ben. I've lived with Em, no one has a worse mouth than her. But really lets go inside and get comfortable. I have drinks ready."

More laughs and agreement on going in, with Emmi complaining about my burn. I turned to lead everyone inside when suddenly I was off my feet..

"Wha... wait...whoa...!"

"The mistress of the house does not need to walk with five capable guys around!"

Mathew had me in his arms cradled, one arm under my arms, the other under my legs, I threw my arms around his neck giggling like I was a 20 yr old myself. I saw Alex pick Emmi up and toss her over his shoulder, his arm around her waist and his hand on her butt. Matt put me down in the kitchen slowly so I wouldn't fall, as he did his hand slid up my leg slowly, and it seemed more firmly than needed, slipping slightly under my shorts. His other hand under my arm grazed the side of my breast, and, did I feel that right? A little squeeze? I got a little flustered as he put me down and I straightened myself out.

"Hey! This isn't dignified! I demand you carry me like my mom!"

"Nope. Woman of the house only. Sorry Em. Your not number one right now, she is, but if it helps, your a close second, ha!"

"Your gonna pay for that, asshole."

"Can't wait Em. Your punishments are the best." He said this as he put her down in the kitchen, then saw me, and got immediately embarrassed.

"In front of my mother even! How dare you! Hahaha... you should see your face! Alex is embarrassed." In a sing song voice laughing hard, the others joined in the ribbing. This was fun for me. Seeing Emmi really enjoy herself, the house full of laughter. It's been a long time. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad having these five young men for a few days after all.

The pizza arrived, and as promised, the guys paid for it and we all sat around eating and drinking on the deck around the pool. I decided to skip my usual wine and had beer with the rest of them. Mathew was sitting on one side, closer than I thought he needed to, not that I was complaining, the attention I thought I was getting was nice actually. There was plenty of room around the table as Emmi was sitting on Alex's lap, his hand in her lap. They were feeding each other, If I didn't know better I would have thought they were dating. Anyway, Matt was so close I could have easily and comfortably rested my hand on his thigh. Our legs were almost touching. On the other side was Greg. All the guys were wearing basketball shorts and tee shirts or tanks, showing their toned bodies. Em was wearing a cut off tee and a bikini top underneath and very very short shorts that her butt cheeks were hanging out of. I was wearing a white tee and cut offs. I had decided against wearing a bra, it was my house after all, and I liked letting the girls breathe, and my tee was thick enough you couldn't see thru it anyway.

It was probably 7pm and the sun was starting to sink, but still hot out as we all sat on the deck talking about summer plans, joking and laughing. We were drinking but no one was drunk. Just having fun when Emmi spoke up still sitting on Alex's lap.

"It's hot out here. The pool looks good doesn't it?"

Without warning Alex wrapped his arms around her and picked her up running to the pool. She was shrieking.

"Alex! Don't you dare! Don't you..."

Too late. In she went with a splash, yelling at him the whole time. You could see her shirt clinging to her body when she came back above the surface. Everyone was laughing and staring at her shirt clinging to her chest. "So what? You guys just gonna leave a girl in the pool by herself?" Ben and Zack got up quick and took their shirts off and grabbed Alex and thru him in, then jumped in themselves. Water was everywhere, splashing on me, Matt, and Greg.

"Thanks guys! I knew you wouldn't leave me hanging!" She was splashing water at Alex when he resurfaced.

"Thanks a lot guys, way to stick together." With an eye roll. He pick Emmi up again and threw her over his shoulder dunking her back under. Not to be outdone she jumped on his back, forcing him down. The other two were wading in, watching the fun, laughing at Alex for getting dunked by a girl waaay smaller than him. I was so caught up in what was happening I didn't notice Greg or Matt or what they were up to.

Before I knew what was happening Matt was grabbing me from behind, under my arms and Greg had my legs, above my knees. My legs spread with him between them.

"Wait. no no no no...!"

They carried me laughing the whole way. I couldn't help but notice, even thru his basketball shorts how well endowed Greg was. It looked like he was half hard. The thought barely registered because when they started swinging me back and fourth counting, Matt's hands were again by my breasts, grabbing them from underneath, thru my tee.

"One... Two... Three!" They shouted together and in I went with a splash. I came up with Zack holding my arms to get me steady, then on my waist, asking if I was ok.

All I could do was push my sopping hair out of my face and laugh. It was fun. Matt was taking off his shirt and jumping in, Greg was in the pool box on the deck.

"Here we go!" Turning to us in the pool smiling a very big, very handsome smile. "Keep away!"

He threw an old beach ball in the pool to Alex. "Don't let the girls get it!" That turned into our game.

But Emmi was quick and athletic. She jumped and kept Alex from getting it, but the ball bounced on the water towards me. I lunged for it but but Zack grabbed my arm spinning me toward him and away from the ball. Matt grabbed it and threw it to Ben who was open. Em went towards him raising her arms so he couldn't throw it. He kept trying to get around her but couldn't, but Em couldn't get it out of his hands. Always thinking, she went under and pulled his shorts down! His cock was out and he didn't know how to react, Em popped back up and took the ball and threw it to me.

"Hey! What the hell? That's cheating!"

"All's fair in love and war Benny boy! Ha! We're two girls against five guys... deal!"

To make up for it she blew him a kiss, laughing.

"I appeal to the woman of the house! She makes the rules! Miss Vickie?"

"I'll allow it Ben! Em's right. 5 on 2 isn't fair. A girl's gotta get her advantage where she can." I shrugged my shoulders and gave a cute flirty smile. Besides, I didn't mind. His cock, from what I could tell was also fairly big. God it's been so long since I've had one..

"Thanks mom! Did you really think she'd decide against me? Her own daughter? Boys... sheesh."

But I had a bigger problem. I had the ball and Greg was In front of me blocking, as I waited for Em to get somewhere I could throw it back to her. He was crowding me, getting closer, arms in the air. I kept backing up when I bumped into something hard. Matt was right behind me! Greg was pressing in front of me pushing me right into him. I was sandwiched between these two men. I could feel Matt's cock against my wet jean cut offs, and Greg was less than an inch from my chest. I grew flushed, my face hot. Oh my god... what was I thinking? Greg's muscular chest dripping water in front of me, and Matt's hardness pressing against my jean cutoffs which were now riding up between my cheeks. My own ass, like my daughters, showing for these men...

I squirmed out from between them but when I did Greg reach out and grabbed my breast, thinking it was the ball? I got away and threw the ball to Em, but as I did I lost my footing... all I saw was Em catching the ball, and Ben right behind her grabbing from behind. I swear his hands cupped her breasts as he picked her up, then I slipped and fell under. It was quick when four hands were on me fast. Two grabbed my arms, two around my waist. As they were getting me back on my feet Matt's hands were right below my breasts, which I only now remembered I wasn't wearing a bra. My shirt was soaked and you could plainly see my 34c's and my hard nipples right thru my shirt. I was mortified. No one said anything. That whole time I was giving these men and my daughter quite the show. My face was red, and definitely hot now.

When I was on my feet again I still had four hands on me. Matt's were just below my basically exposed boobs. I mean they were resting on his hands, close. Greg's were on my waist; one good looking man in front of me, basically grabbing my breasts, the other behind me, so close his cock could have pressed against my ass. Fuck. I had to get out of here, and keep my composure.

Em was making her way to me, and the two gentlemen back away slowly.

"You ok mom?"

"Of course. I just lost my footing is all." Smiling at her to put her and the guys at ease. Only my pride was hurt, exposing myself like that.

Statius
Statius
99 Followers
123456...9