Miss Vickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Miss V, need a hand?"

It was Greg. I turned my head and saw him staring at my butt, as I was bent at the waist.

"No, thank you tho. I just broke this glass and cleaning it up. I got it "

He walked around in front of me and knelt to hold the dust pan. Now my tits were in his face. Great. Oh well I'll just play it, fuck it.

"Damn...." A whisper, under his breath. I almost didn't hear it. Almost.

"I'm sorry did you say something hon?" I smiled. The same smile Emmi gave when she was being mischievous. I decided I was liking this. He was still staring. Hard to blame him really. They are impressive if I do say so myself. Big, soft, symmetrical. Perfectly sized nipples. Anyway.

"Uhhh...no Miss V. Just uhh... yeah."

Busted, and he knew it. I gave him a smile, and stayed like that for a moment, letting him stare. I liked his eyes on me. I stood up and swept the glass into the dust pan. When I finished I took the dust pan from him making sure I touched his hand.

"Be a sweetheart and open the cupboard where the garbage is, would you Greg?"

'Of course Miss V."

I bent over to dump the dust pan, giving him another view of my ass in my yoga shorts. Closing the cupboard I turned around and walked up to him.

"Thank you sweetie." Pressing against him I stood on my toes and grazed his cheek with my lips, making sure he felt my breath on him, and my breasts pressing into him. His face was flush. This was fun. Finally someone not me is hot and bothered by an embarrassing moment. When I stepped away, his 9 inches were fully erect in his shorts that were maybe too tight for the moment. If i could have found a way, I would have touched it.

'I thought you guys would've been gone already."

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. We're all just waiting on Em. Thought you were her when I heard the noise."

"Sorry to disappoint you." I looked directly at him, a little smile on my lips leaning back against the counter giving him a full view of my body. I'm sure he could tell I wasn't wearing panties under my yoga shorts.

"No disappointment here, Miss V. Always good to see you."

Especially right now I bet. Ohh I can be so bad when I want to. I stretched my back and my arms, pushing my chest out. I knew my nipples were hard. Then it sounded like a stampede coming up the stairs and the other four were soon in the kitchen with me and Greg.

"Oh, hey Miss V......"

Zack's voice trailed off. All five of them stood there staring. Oh this felt so good. I needed this confidence boost, especially if I was really going to join Emmi tomorrow night. And right now, with all their eyes gawking at me, I definitely wanted to. My doubt was all but gone. Thankfully Em came down and broke the tension.

'What's going on? Oh hey mom." She did a double take when she saw me and gave me a huge smile.

"Ummmm if you guys can take your eyes off that sexy bitch over there, we can get going."

"Huh? We're not staring... we were just..."

"Yeah, whatever. Hahahah... I saw you. Don't blame you either. Anyway..."

"Greg was just helping an old lady clean up a mess she made, Em. No biggie."

I sidled up to Greg and put my arm around his back and leaned my head on his shoulder. Instinct took over for him and he put his arm around me, his hand on my side, touching the side of my breast, his fingers on my skin.

"Whatever, horn dogs, lets go." She was laughing and gave me an approving look.

"Thanks for your help Greg. Have fun guys."

"No prob Miss V. Always glad to help you out."

I pulled away, letting my hand slide down his firm butt. He did the same, but he hesitated when his hand was on my cheek, and gave my butt a light squeeze. Yup. That settled it, they did all want me. Oh Emmi, what have you gotten me into? They all left after that, leaving my house empty for me to clean and do my thing the rest of the day.

I did my chores and made my phone calls and orders to be picked up tomorrow. It was around 7pm and I could finally relax. I had the house to myself and Emmi and her friends would most likely be gone for hours yet. I was relaxing on the deck after a shower wearing only a short red silk robe. I had asked Em to text me when they were coming home, since I had made arrangements not to be here when they returned so she could have her party, and that would put the guys at ease. Although I was concerned about her doing that here without me around. I was still worried that things could get out of control. But a promise is a promise.

I wasn't planning on it, but the pool looked too inviting so I decided to jump in even tho I was naked. A skinny dip in my own pool sounded like a nice way to relax. I dropped my robe on my chair and eased myself into the warm water. I swam a bit, but mostly was just floating, letting my tension go, lost in my own thoughts until I heard my phone. Swimming over to the deck I picked it up, it was Emmy texting.

Emmi: Hey mom. You at the house? A waiter spilled a drink on Matt and he's on his way to get a new shirt. Should be there any minute. I forgot to give him my key.

Mom: I'm around back in the pool Em.

Emmi: Cool. I'll tell him just to jump the fence and go around back.

Emmi: Oh. He just texted. He's there. I told him to go around back.

Mom: No! Em I'm skinny dipping! I don't have any clothes or a towel!

Shit! I heard his car door close. I was trying to get out of the pool and get my robe on.

Emmi: Hahahaha!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Fuck! I was just grabbing my robe and trying to put it on when I looked up. There he was, coming up the deck stairs, staring at me standing there trying to get my robe on, dripping wet, robe wide open. And my face as red as its ever been. Another text.

Emmi: Sorry mom. Did he see you?

I finally got my robe closed and not knowing what to do, I just waved and said hi.

"Hey Matthew. Sorry about that." A little sheepishly. It was quite the spill on his shirt. Over half of it was soaked; not as soaked as I was, but still.

"Hey Miss Vickie. Uhhh.. sorry to be a pain. Just need a shirt and I'll be out of here. Sorry again."

Emmi: Hey. Perfect opportunity, mom. Go for it. I would.

Dammit Emmi, leave it alone

"Hold on a sec Matt. Emmi's texting."

Mom: Are you serious right now? This is embarrassing.

Emmi: Why? You'll get comfy with him before tomorrow. You'd be familiar with him. I won't tell. 😈🍆💦

Mom: You! I have to go.

"Matthew? Could you get me a towel from the washroom? I don't want to go into the house like this."

He was staring at me and I thought it was because I was soaked thru and my robe was sticking to my boobs. Nope. I didn't tie my robe right in my rush. My boobs were out and showing. He could see all the way to my belly button. Fuck it. too late to be embarrassed, so I just left it. Maybe Em was right, maybe I should just do this. I wanted it, and I knew he wanted it, too. He came up to me holding the towel trying not to look. So sweet. Yeah. Fuck it. Deep breath Vickie, here you go.

"Here you go, Miss V."

"Thank you Matt." I let my robe drop and stood there completely naked dripping wet, in more ways than one. His face was beet red.

"You ok Matt?"

"ummm... yeah, why?"

"No reason. You seem uncomfortable." Fuck I suck at this.

I was trying to get my hair to stop dripping and I only had one towel.

"Do you think you could help me? Just take the towel and come behind me and try to get my hair to stop dripping,"

"Sure thing." Oh he was nervous.

I stood there naked while he dried my hair. "Since your there could you dry my back off too?"

He took the towel and wiped down my back, moving past my shoulders, down to my mid back. He spread the towel out over my back, his hands on each side of me under my arms, down my side. I brought my hands up then and crossing them around and and behind me took his hands in mine and brought them to my breasts and leaned back against him. I moved his hands and the towel over my breasts, letting him know I wanted this. After a few minutes I dropped my hands, leaned against him harder, and reached one hand behind his neck.

"Miss Vickie?" A whisper. Hoarse even. Shallow breathing.

"Yes Matthew. Yes."

And to leave no doubt, I took my other hand and reached between us, grabbing his manhood thru his jeans, squeezing gently. He massaged my breasts with more confidence now, leaning down, breathing on my neck. The towel fell and he ran his hands all over my body. From my breasts to my stomach, my thighs, sliding his hands between my legs. I turned to face him and before I could say anything his lips were kissing mine. I licked his lips with my tongue, his hands were on my butt, grabbing, squeezing, pulling me against him. I broke our embrace looking into his eyes.

"Matty? Something isn't fair here." A wink, a smile. "This is quite the spill on this shirt. You can't possibly wear this." He laughed. I undid his buttons one at a time while he watched. He threw the shirt when I pushed it off his shoulders. I went for his belt, and the buttons on his jeans. He watched intently. Before pushing his jeans down I reached in them, inside his boxers, and ohhh did I let out a moan.

His cock was rock hard and it took everything not to whip it out. Instead I looked up into his eyes and stroked him slowly. He groaned, his hands cupped my breasts. He put his head down into my chest, kissing them, licking them. Licking my nipples. I pushed his jeans and boxers down and he stepped out of them kicking them away.

"Where Miss Vickie?"

I looked around. where indeed? Then it hit me. The chair I saw Em in. I took his hand and led him to it, and gently put my hands on his chest.

"Sit."

He sat, never taking his eyes off me. I straddled him and sat on his lap, not taking him in me yet. I kissed him hard, my tongue searching his mouth. I took his hands and put them on my breasts. Fuck I love how his hands felt on me. I grabbed his hard cock between us and started stroking him again, pulling his head to my chest. He took my beasts in his mouth eagerly, sucking, licking, biting, his hands behind and underneath me. I couldn't wait anymore. I had to have him. I pushed him back against the chair and raised myself up positioning him at my lips. One hand on his shoulder, the other holding his 8.5 inches, I lowered myself on him. Fuuuck..oh my god...I could barely breathe. How long had it been? Slowly I lowered myself, taking a few inches at a time, riding his shaft, feeling him fill me. His hips moved slowly, pushing into me as we found a rhythm. He looked in my eyes, his hands roaming my body, my hands on his muscular chest. My breasts heaving in his face. I leaned in and he kissed me hard. Squeezing my ass, lifting me with my movements, riding me up and down his cock. I was ready, definitely ready.

"Give it to me, all of it, give it to me." Whispering in his ear. I didn't need to tell him twice. He grabbed my hips and drove himself into me. Deep. 8.5 inches deep. He hit places I don't think had ever been touched before. I gasped, and bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming. He groaned and grunted. Over and over he drove himself into my wetness. I was dripping. I could feel it running down my thigh. Fuck, he was so hard, so fucking big. My breath was short and shallow. His breathing was heavy, rasping. His hands went underneath me, grabbing me he lifted me slightly, changing the angle his cock entered, and hit inside me.

That's when my first orgasm hit me. "Ooohhh fuuuuck!"... I didn't care about the neighbors anymore. I had to let that go. My orgasm rocked me. I felt it thru my whole body. I wrapped my arms around him tight, pressing my body into his. Every thrust of his cock into me sent shockwaves thru me. Over and over. I was wondering if it was ever going to end.

"Slow, slow..." I whispered in his ear. His thrusting slowed down. I was able to catch my breath. His slow, gentle thrusts still bringing whimpers from my lips in his ear. He was moaning, groaning. His beard nestled in my neck. When I could breathe again I bit his ear, moaning into it.

"Fuck me Matthew, fuck me. As hard as you want. Make me scream for you. Fuck me, baby."

He grabbed me around my waist, pulling himself against me. I could barely move in his strong arms. He thrust his hips into me. Hard. Harder. Faster. Growling into my neck. He pounded his hard cock into me over and over. Our skin slapping together.

"OH FUCK! OHH GOD! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!' YES YES YES YES! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! FUCK YES! FUCK!"

It was heaven. Bliss. Euphoric. I felt like I was having the world's longest orgasm. I never wanted it to stop.

"Miss Vickie..." Groaning into my ear. "Fuck, Miss Vickie..."

"Do it Matthew, do it. Cum inside. Fill me, cum in me..."

Holding me tight to him he thrust himself in me, so deep I could feel the base of his cock. Fuck it felt so good. My walls pulled him into me, squeezing against him. I felt him stiffen, swell, I could feel his head expand in me just before his first explosion. Then a second, another drive into me, just as hard and deep as before, another explosion. I could feel his cum coating me inside. Warm and wet, then my second orgasm hit me, washing over me, my whole body shaking. I could feel my juices and his cum leaking out of me, running down my thighs, my legs. My slit dripping his cum. A fourth explosion. I came again. Coating his cock with my juices. My nails digging into his skin, his arms wrapping me tight. He didn't, or couldn't stop, thrusting up into me. Draining himself into me, my body wanting it, taking it. Every drop he had. I kept riding him, sliding up and down his shaft, emptying his balls into me.

Exhausted from the intensity of our fuck, I collapsed on him, he went slack in the chair. My body was trembling, my breath short. His hoarse and shallow. He rested his hand on my back, another on my head as I laid on his chest. One last gasp as I felt him go soft, slipping out of me, my walls letting him go. I suddenly felt empty, but full.

"Miss Vickie..."

"Shhh.. Matthew. You don't need to say anything. Just give me a few minutes. Please."

He understood. After a few minutes I picked myself up off him and went to find my robe. I would need another shower. I had my own, and his, cum running down my legs. Right now I was grateful I couldn't get pregnant again. I realized of course he didn't know that. I wasn't sure what I should say to him, and I'm sure he didn't either.

"You should get your shirt and get back to your friends. I do need to get cleaned up and get to my sister's."

"I can't just leave like this Miss Vickie. It wouldn't be me, and it wouldn't be right."

"Your very sweet Matthew. And what just happened was amazing. And I want it to happen again. And I'm sure it will." Oh it will. Just you wait. But could he handle it? Seeing me with the others? How is he going to react? Maybe I shouldn't...

"Miss Vickie...."

"Matthew. Tell me your not thinking there's a relationship here? You're a good man. And I'm attracted to you. And I know you are, too. But I'm twice your age, and I know your attracted to Emmi as well. And it's fine. Really. I'm glad this happened. And like I said, I want it again. But we need to leave this as it is."

Fuck. I feel like a bitch right now.

"I get it Miss V. I do. I can't explain it, but I definitely don't want you to think I'm using you. I'm not. I just.... I don't know."

I went to him sitting in his chair and sat in his lap. Sometimes you forget what it's like being 23.

"No one is using anyone sweetie. It's all mutual. I wanted this. I did. I do. I know you all have something..... ummm.... going on with Em already. We've talked. And Em knows, kind of, what's going on here right now." I hope I don't regret saying all this.

"Wait... You know? Everything?"

"I do. Em and I talked."

"And your not mad?"

"I was at first. But Em explained herself. I get it. I'm ok with it as long as she is. She chose five good men. I believe that. It's why I'm going to my sister's tonight." Should I tell him the rest? I think I may have to.

"And you still want this? I mean, me, again? Even after tonight?"

I had to laugh now. I couldn't help it. He left something major out. He looked at me questioningly.

"Think your leaving out tomorrow night as well aren't you?"

"Oh. You know about that too. Look I don't have to do that. Shit, I don't have to do tonight. I'll back out. I swear. I mean, I get it. Why would you want me again after... that?"

"No. Don't do that Matthew. If you do your gonna piss Emmi off for one. And secondly, you'll miss a big surprise."

"What? I'm confused. What surprise?"

Em's gonna kill me.

"Well, your worried about me wanting to be with you again after you all have Emmi. How are you going to feel if I'm there with Emmi, and all of you? Both of us with the five of you?"

"Wait... are you fucking serious?!"

"I am. Is that going to change how you look at me? Is it going to change your wanting to fuck me again? I really hope it won't. I want you again. Alone, but also with the rest. Actually I want you first tomorrow night, before the others. But, Matthew (I looked him straight in the eyes to make my point here) I will fuck all the others. Repeatedly, from the way Emmi makes it sound. Can you handle that?"

He was completely stunned. He sat silent for minutes, put his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"If you and Em want this, then yeah. I can handle it. To be honest I was doubtful just about her. But if she told you, then she definitely wants this. That kinda changes things. Makes me feel better. I'm still in shock about you tho. But yeah. Think I can handle it."

"So you won't be upset watching me with other men? Your friends? I want to be as upfront as I can, Matthew. They will be fucking me. I will be sucking their cocks. They will make me cum. And they will be cumming in me, and on me. You get that right?"

Fuck this was brutal. I never thought I'd have to say this to a man.

"I'm ok with it. I am. Sounds kinda hot actually. I know that's weird probably. But just watching you get what you want would be a huge turn on, Miss V. Think you can keep your promise tho? About me getting you first? Not because I'm jealous, well maybe a little, but just... damn. Looking at you drives me crazy. I would love to be the first one in you again. The first to make you cum. The first load you take to be mine."

Whew. Relief. Thank goodness. Em's still gonna be pissed tho. How am I going to tell her? I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"I will definitely keep my promise. I want you to fuck me first. More than that, I want your cock (I grabbed him... damn... getting hard again) to be the first I swallow. And Matthew, you can't tell the guys about tonight or that I'm going to be there tomorrow night."

"I won't Miss Vickie. Promise." A quick kiss before I got off his lap.

"Now get out of here. I have to clean up and go myself."

He got up and dressed himself and grabbed a shirt and left. I went upstairs for a quick shower trying not to think too much about what just happened. Emmi had been blowing up my phone but she would just have to wait a bit.

Emmi: Well? What's going on?

Emmi: Ohhh, you guys must be doing it, lol. Text me when your done fucking Matty. Ha!

I texted her back after my shower.

Mom: He's on his way Em. I'm getting ready to leave. House is all yours.

Emmi: Uhhh, noooo. Tell me!

I thought I'd play with her a bit.

Mom: Tell you what?🤔🤷‍♀️

Emmi: Whatever! Matty's here. He's got a stupid grin on his face. Tell me!

Mom: 😂😂😂😂😂 I hope so! Lmao! Yes Em. It happened.

Emmi: Details! Where? How?😬😮😉😏🤭😈

Mom: On the deck. Same chair as you and Ben. I rode him just like you did.😈😉😬🤭🤫

Emmi: Dumb question. Was it good? Did you like it?

Mom:🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤💦💦💦💥💥💥💨💨💨💨

Emmi: Ha! Fucking awesome! I knew you would like that 🍆. You came 4 times?!😮

123456...9