Miss Vickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom: 3 I think? He dumped 4 in me. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคญ

Emmi: Sweet! Good for you mom! But he better have more ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ for me tonight or we're fighting, and we won't be friends anymore! Lmao!

Mom: Lmao. Have fun with your friends Em. I'm going to your aunt's now. Be safe. Text me later, so I know your ok. Love you, Em.

Emmi: Ok mom. Have fun at aunt Jen's. Give her a hug for me. Try not to fuck yourself thinking about me...lol. I'll text you later. Love you too, mom.

Mom: Oh Em? We need to talk. Some things came up. He knows Em. I told him. He knows I'm going to be there tomorrow night. Don't hate me?

She didn't respond. Probably busy. Oh well. I got in my car and went to my sister's. I tried to relax as we chatted and played games with my niece and nephew, and her hubby. After the kids went to bed we drank wine and talked. It was pleasant and I enjoyed myself, but I was distracted the whole time thinking about what Em was doing. I couldn't help but wonder how many different positions she was being fucked in, was she enjoying it? Was Matthew enjoying it? Was he liking fucking my daughter as much as he likes fucking me? More, perhaps? Was he thinking of me fucking her? Fuck, Vickie. You gotta stop. Was I a bad mom for letting this happen? Was it bad I was so caught up in it? That I was thinking this way more than being worried about her? I was worried, but I also couldn't stop thinking about all the fun she was having.

Yup. I'm a terrible mom. I knew after Matthew and I fucked that she would be ok. I did believe that, but still.

My night passed uneventfully, as I knew it would. I went to bed in a spare room around 1130. Sleep didn't come easy. I tossed and turned. Some half dream half waking fantasy of Matthew fucking me. Thinking about the deck. His huge cock in me. I could still feel him, and his absence in me. I had a dream of Em covered head to foot in cum, then me, the faces kept changing in and out. The men kept changing. It was a frantic dream. I woke up a few hours later to my phone alerting me that I had a message. Emmi had sent me a pic. Naked, U could see her cleavage and her face was covered, and it was dripping between her breasts.

Mom: I really don't need any pics of you covered in cum, Em.

Emmi: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I'm just trying to keep you in the mood!

Mom: I'm already in the mood Em. No need to help lol.

Emmi: Lmao!

Mom: I take it everything went ok?

Emmi: It was good, mom. Better. It was amazing! Can't wait till tomorrow.

Mom: Lol. Take a shower and get some rest. Big day tomorrow.

Emmi: I already showered. Out on the deck. Matty and I chatted. He just went in.

Mom: How was he tonight? Are you mad I told him?

Emmi: He was great mom. He dropped 2 loads for me. They were small tho lol. The other guys gave him shit, but he took it well. He didn't say anything. No I'm not mad. He spilled the tea to me lol.

Mom: I'm glad it went well and that your ok, sweetie. I'm glad Matthew participated.

Emmi: Better than ok lol. Can't even describe it. There were some awkward moments and confusion lol but what can you expect? Think it'll be great tomorrow! Yeah, and don't worry about Matty, he was great. I bet tho he was thinking about fucking you the whole time lol. I don't blame him tho.

Mom: Your embarrassing me hon๐Ÿ˜ณ lol. Get some sleep, cock-sleeve๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Emmi: Oh my god mom! Lmao!!!!! You too you sexy bitch, soon to be cock-sleeve cum dump. Ha! Take that mom.

Mom: Lmao! I guess it's true isn't it? lol. Okay Em. I'm going back to sleep. I'll be home in the morning.

Emmi: 'Night mom.

I woke up early the next morning and had breakfast with my sister and her family before heading out to run errands. I returned home around 11 am, and everyone was already in the pool enjoying themselves. I began unloading my car. I only had a few things so I didn't need any help. Going around the back to say hi, I was greeted enthusiastically.

"Hey Miss Vickie!"

"Hey mom!"

"Hi everyone. Having fun?"

"Yep. Are you going to join us?"

There was plenty of time before Em and I would have to start getting ready, so why not?

"Sure, if you don't mind hanging out with an old lady?"

'Where is she? Who's the old lady? I don't see any old lady. You guys see an old lady?"

"Nope. Just two gorgeous women. One in the pool, one on the deck."

"Hahaha... very sweet guys. I'm going to get changed. I'll be down in a bit."

I went upstairs to change. I already had an idea, if I could find it. I rummaged thru my closet, and there it was. First I stripped down and put on my black bikini bottoms, the ones I wear when I'm by myself. They were smaller than my other pair, showing more cheek. Then I threw on my shortest, tightest cut offs. I was pulling an Emmi, showing my ass cheeks. I was gonna give them all something to look at today. And my favorite part. No bra, and a black deep v neck tee, that showed a lot of cleavage. It gets better. This was an old gag gift from my days before I had Emmi. A bachelorette party gag gift. Across the chest it said in white bold letters 'WANT MILK', no question mark. The letters curved down then up around the v neck. There was a thick white arrow going from the bottom of the shirt, right up the middle, between the two words, and up to my cleavage. The top of the arrow wasn't sharp, tho. It was rounded, like the tip of a cock. From the days when I had a rep of giving lots of head, and letting guys fuck my tits, two of my favorite things. Ha! Yup. That's perfect. Lets see what kind of reaction I get from this. I went out to the deck, towel in my hand and stood there when they saw me come out.

"Hey Miss V... whoa... nice shirt... damn..."

"Hey guys I'm back. What are we doing?"

"Right now we're staring at your shirt mom. Nice! Why haven't I seen that before, and where can I get one?"

"Nice try Em. Gag gift from before you were born. Can't believe it still fits. You guy's think it's ok on me?" Yep. I was playing this up and loving it.

"Looks great Miss V... really great."

It was super tight on me, and left nothing to imagine. And obviously you could tell there was no bra, or bikini top.

"Damn Miss V... like, damn. You got it, show it. Wow. Sorry if that's a bit much."

"Not at all Greg. Thank you!" I gave him a flirty smile. Oh this was fun.

"I'm stealing that shit, mom. The first time you leave the house. I gotta have that in my life."

"Stealing Em? Really? I raised you better than that. I'm thinking I should wear it more often, actually. Or am I too old? Should I give it to Em? What do you guys think?"

"Perfect on you Miss V."

"Keep it, Miss V! And you're not old. That shirt is perfect on you. No offense Em. But damn."

"Whatevs guys. I'd rock that shirt, you know it."

"Honestly Em, either of you could wear it. Or anything, and make it look good. But damn, your mom's rocking that shirt right now."

This is what I needed before tonight. Well, this and the fuck I got yesterday. A confidence boost. I hoped Em would understand.

"Thanks guys. A girl loves a compliment. Glad you like it! Now, what are we playing in the pool? Something an old lady can play?"

"Nope. Sexy women only, so you better get in the pool."

"Ohhh so you think I'm sexy, Zack?"

There was an awkward moment there. It was fun finally being on the other side of things. This was all going my way. Finally.

"Hey, I'm only saying what we're all thinking. I'll say it. Sexy as fuck Miss V."

"Hey! I'm still here guys. Sheesh. You'd think mom was the only woman here."

"You already know your sexy as hell, Em. Just lettin' your mom know she is too."

"Yeah, she is. I come by it honestly." She was absolutely beaming. That was a relief. She didn't feel I was taking anything from her.

"Yes, yes you do." Ben smacked her on the ass under the water. She threw water in his face. I turned around, my back to the pool. One more trick. I put my towel on a chair and unbuttoned my shorts. Slowly I put my fingers inside my cut offs and pushed them down, revealing my tiny bikini bottoms. As I slid my cut offs down slowly, very slowly, I bent over at the waist, sticking my ass out, giving them a show. Not a word. Not a whisper. It was silence. That's what I was going for. Speechless. I stepped out of them, one leg at a time, then bent back over to pick them up and tossed them on the chair. When I turned around they were all starring. Including my daughter. I got them all. I do still have it. That was a turn on. I dove into the deep end and swam to the shallow end, popping up in front of Ben. My shirt was clinging to my body, my chest being above water. I went right up to Ben, who was looking nervous now, and lightly pressed up against him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"For saying I'm sexy. A woman always says thank you for a compliment." Looking around I said to everyone, "Are we playing a game, or what?"

Emmi came up to me and pulled me aside, so only I could hear her.

"Damn mom. that was sexy as fuck. I need to raise my game."

"I can still teach you a thing or two. And Em? Thank you. For all of this."

"I'm happy too, mom. This has been great."

"Ok ladies. Four on three. Me, Em, Miss V, and Matty against Alex, Geg, and Ben. Let's go!"

We started playing keep away again and Ben had the ball. We were all playing more aggressively this time. There was a lot of physical contact. Ben had the ball and I was trying to block him but I'm short so I had to keep jumping to try to block him, my boobs bouncing with every jump. I kept throwing my body into his, pressing against him. He was tall enough to throw it over me, but I think he enjoyed toying with me.

"A little help here guys. Miss V's all over me!"

"Doesn't sound like much to complain about Ben."

I didn't hear Alex come up behind me so I was surprised when his arms wrapped around me, right under my boobs, picking me up. My feet left the bottom of the pool and he pulled me against him to get me away from Ben. He picked me up from behind causing my butt to press against him. All the guys were just wearing boxers, so I could feel his hard on press against my ass. And just for a moment I felt him push against me, pressing into me as he held me there. I play struggled against him, smacking his arms around me, kicking my legs in the water, which just made him hold me tighter and for longer, and in my 'struggle' I pushed back into him harder.

"Come on Ben, Throw the ball! I got her off you!"

"You wish you got me off Alex!"

I slipped down into the water out of his hold going back towards Ben. When I came up I leapt at him just as he threw the ball, he caught me in his arms keeping us both from falling under. His arms around me he pulled me close, our bodies pressed together. I was going to break, but he pulled me in tight, my breasts squishing against him, he looked at me for a moment, then let go.

"Ooohhh damn!!!! Alex got burned by Miss V! Ha! Fucking hilarious." Matthew was laughing at him hard. So were the others.

Ben threw it to Greg but Em was there blocking him. He still was able to grab it from her and hold it above his head. She used his shoulders to jump up higher and knock it out of his hands, but they both fell and went under. Ben was swimming over there when Em came up.

"Em! Hurry Ben's right there!" I shouted a warning. Too late tho. Em got the ball and was trying to throw it to Matthew, when Ben came up behind her and pulled her bikini top off and threw it. Without missing a beat she threw it to Matthew. "Matt!" She was topless, boobs out for everyone. She splashed Ben and jumped on him pushing him under by his shoulders before going for her top that was just floating in the water.

"Nice move, Ben! Good distraction, too bad it didn't work!"

"That's for the other day Em. Ha! Payback!"

Matthew was trying to throw it to me, but I had Greg blocking and I couldn't get around him. He kept blocking, grabbing my arms, anything to keep me from getting open. Em was trying to put her top back on, Ben and Alex sandwiching her. They kept pulling her arms away, grabbing at the top. Zach was open and Matt threw it to him.

"Hey! We forgot they had Zack!" Alex went to block him, and so did Greg. Before he got there Zack threw it to me, just before Alex tackled him. I caught the ball just as Greg swam up to me and grabbed my legs, pulling me under. I went down backwards, dropping the ball behind me. I was underwater, just getting myself right when Greg swam right over me. His stomach passed an inch over my face, I felt his boxers graze my face. I reached for him just as he passed and grabbed his boxers. One quick pull and they were half way down his legs. Oh my... hard. Really hard. I so wanted to touch it. But I got above water and got the ball.

"Way to go Miss V!"

"Yeah mom! Nice move!"

I threw the ball to Em. "Thanks Em. I learned from you!" I blew her a kiss.

Greg popped up after getting his boxers back on.

"Like mother, like daughter. Low blow Miss V. Ha! Funny, but low."

"Awe. Did I upset you Greg? Lil ol me? Oh, and Em and I are more alike than you think. You'd be surprised." A wink and I swam away.

"Upset me? Hell no Miss V. Your a blast and always surprising."

"Thanks Greg. But your on the other team, so I can't play nice."

"Hahaha! No one expects you to play nice Miss V! Play hard, play dirty! That's what I always say."

"Is there any other way?" Em piped up as she de-shorted Ben again before swimming away throwing the ball back to Zack.

"Hey, the girls are playing dirty! No fair! It's not two on five this time!"

"Would you like it better if it were, Alex?" Emmi gave him that mischievous grin.

"Maybe... but I'm sure you and your mom would still find a way to take advantage!"

"Take advantage? Alex, I'm offended! I raised my daughter better than that! Or are you looking to be taken advantage of?"

"Uhhh... Shit. I can't answer that without getting in trouble. Damn Miss V, your dangerous! Still, it wouldn't be so bad being taken advantage of."

"Hey Alex. Your boxers are still down. You may wanna take care of that thing."

"Huh. I thought you or your mom wanted to take advantage?"

"No Alex! I said are you looking to be taken advantage of... not that we wanted to take advantage. Ha! Put that thing away before Em gets distracted!"

"Ohhhh hey Em. Your mom just said you get distracted by me. Is that true?"

"Nah. I'm not as easily thrown as you!"

"Really." He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him and threw her over his shoulder and fell back into the water, dunking her. "Seems pretty easy to throw you around Em!"

We were all laughing and having fun (Alex pulled his boxers up). But it was getting late and Em and I had to start getting ready for our big dinner.

"Hate to ruin the fun everyone, but the clock is ticking. Em and I should go in and start getting ready for tonight. Big night you know."

"Awe, come on Miss V. That's no fun!"

"Maybe not, or maybe it will be. How do you know? Haha! Well I need to go in and start getting ready anyway."

"Yeah I'm with you mom. Gotta shower before anything."

"All right ladies. Have fun. We'll start getting ready too. We'll clean up out here. You two go ahead."

"Thank you Matthew."

Emmi and I got out of the pool. We were standing in front of the slider going into the house. Both of us facing the house, our backs to the pool. Our hair was dripping and we both flipped our hair over our heads, bending at the waste to wring it out and dry it as best we could. Em in her barely there bikini, me in my bikini bottoms, and soaked tee, that was so wet the v-neck was pulling below my breasts. I knew I couldn't go into the house wearing it, I also knew the guys were watching. We could see their reflections. I looked at Em, and just shrugged my shoulders. Here it goes. I pulled my tee off over my head. I was now naked, standing in front of a glass door. Five young men watching. I was determined not to be embarrassed this time. I pulled my towel from my hair and covered my chest with it, drying off. Em was still wringing her hair dry, butt sticking out. Someone (honestly I don't know who) threw the ball up towards us and it stopped by my foot behind me. But when it hit me I jumped because I wasn't expecting it. I turned around and saw it, the guys were laughing.

"No fair! I wasn't paying attention."

I bent to pick it up, and I dropped my towel. I was fully exposing my chest to all of them, willingly. I picked it up and threw it back at Matthew, he was the closest.

"Maybe not fair, Miss V, but totally worth it, damn!"

There was a lot of hootin' and hollerin' as they say, and whistling. I started getting flustered.

"Damn, mom!"

"Shoulda done that a long time ago! Whoa whoa!"

"Cute, guys." I was blushing now as I covered myself with one arm and grabbed my towel and wrapped myself in it. Fun, tho. I gave them all a big smile, and wiggled my ass as I walked in the house.

Em and I went upstairs. She ran to her room and grabbed her things and came into mine and closed the door. We went into my bathroom and stripped down. I turned on the shower, while Em stripped out of her bikini.

"Em? Your not upset with me are you? I know I've been a bit flirty. Is it too much?"

"No. I think it's great your really enjoying yourself. It's been a really long time since I've seen you have so much fun."

"I don't want to take anything away from you, Em. I know their attention means a lot to you."

"Don't worry mom. Even if you don't see it, I'm getting plenty of attention hehe. Matty, Zack, Ben all had their hands on me today. Either on my ass or my tits. You were too busy with your own flirting to see it. Alex even pushed that large dick of his between my ass cheeks at one point. Anyway, point is mom, I'm getting attention. But they do really like having you around. And they think your hot."

I was in the shower at this point, trying to talk to her and wash up at the same time. "You think they suspect? Am I over doing it?"

"I don't think they suspect. But yesterday when we were all out, I came back from the bathroom and over heard them saying how hot it would be to fuck us both, if you were there tonight. They love your flirting. But then they saw me and stopped. Think they think I'm gonna be mad or jealous."

"And Matthew? You think he's okay with everything?"

"Yeah I think so. We talked last night after... everything. He told me what you said. I told him I invited you to join us, that it was my idea. Oh, he said the way you seduced and fucked him was super hot, by the way. He's sweet. He thinks I'm gonna be mad that he really wants to fuck you again. That he wants you first, before the other guys get you."

I was finishing up in the shower when she jumped in with me, still talking as I finished rinsing the soap off me. "I just told him to go with the flow tonight. There's five of them and two of us, and that you would be more comfortable with him anyway, especially at first. So you really liked fucking him that much?"

"I did. It helped to take the edge off, like you said about giving them all head the other day. It does help and convinced me that I really want this, even if I am still nervous."

I was out of the shower with my robe on, blow drying my hair when Em came out with her tan, tall, firm and strong body, drying herself off. I looked at her for a minute. She was beautiful. Me? I was pretty, sure. But I was also 44. My boobs sagged a little; not hers. Perfect, firm, perky, they stood straight out. Her hair just past her shoulders a sandy blonde and straight. Mine was wavy, dark brown, with grey showing. Her legs strong and long. Mine were short, and my thighs a little thicker than I liked. Her butt perfectly tight and firm. Mine was bigger, and jiggled a little.

"Em? Maybe I should work out more? Maybe we can work out together this summer?"

1...34567...9