Miss Vickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, mom. But you don't need to. Your fucking beautiful. You should see the way men look at you, and I don't mean just these guys. But lots of 'em. And if they don't, that's their problem, not yours. Fuck the ones that can't appreciate you mom."

"I wish I would have dyed my hair for tonight. I've just been so busy I forgot."

"Fuck, mom! What the hell? Where did all this come from? Your hair's gorgeous! I hope mine looks that good in 20 years. Fuck. Stop downing yourself. Five very good looking guys are downstairs waiting to take us out and show us off. Both of us. Not just me. Five studs want to fuck our brains out, not just because, but because we're hot, and fun, and smart. They're not like 'lets fuck some bitches' mom. The other night when I went out with all of them? Not one looked at another girl. Not one. And Alex got hit on by two girls together. He bought them drinks and walked away, never looked back. The only girl other than me that they pay attention to, let alone flirt with, is you, mom. That's it. They like you. They definitely want you. Get over it and have fun tonight ok? Accept that your a sexy bitch, who's totally fuckable, and wants to be a cumdump cock-sleeve with her daughter tonight. Alright?!"

Wow. I did not expect that. At all. She was right of course. It's hard not to doubt yourself, tho. I hoped that I had something to do with all that confidence she has. I know it's weird circumstances, but after hearing that I was very, very proud of the person she's become. Not that I wasn't already. I was. And it put this whole gangbang, bukkake thing in a different light for me.

"Thank you, Emmi. Your a fantastic daughter, and your right. I will have fun. I love you Emmi."

"I love you too, mom. And I'm proud to be your daughter. Even if shit's gonna get weird tonight hahaha!"

We shared a good laugh over that and continued to get ready, helping each other with hair and makeup.

Em slipped her red lace thong up her smooth legs, hiking it up as far as she could. It was well wedged up between her cheeks, and pressing on her lips. She wanted it as high up as it could go to reduce panty lines when she slipped her dress on. Next she put on the matching bra, and adjusted her boobs to get the best look and the most pop. She slipped the dress on and checked herself out in the mirror. Smoothing there, adjusting here. The dress straps over her shoulders were too thin to cover the bra strap and she wasn't happy with the look. The dress was so low cut you could see the lace of the bra. She frowned at herself.

"Fuck. I wasted money on this! I can't wear it like this. I was really hoping for the guys to see me in this bra and panty set, too. Woulda drove 'em crazy." Frowning, she took the dress off, then the bra. She slipped back into the dress and looked in the mirror, squeezed her boobs together, and lifted them a bit, getting them where she wanted. The dress barely covered her bare breasts, and her cleavage popped in that dress. No one would be able to look at anything else, I thought. She pulled the bottom of the dress down to straighten it out.

"There. How does that look mom?"

No bra, a skin tight black dress. It followed every curve of her body, accentuating everything about her. Her breasts, definitely her butt, the way her ass stuck out made it so the dress barely covered it. Her cheeks were almost showing

She would probably be tugging it down all night. The dress looked painted on her. The hem came down only to the top of her thighs. She would have to hold her legs together, and I doubted she'd be able to cross them. If someone put their hand under that dress even a little, they would see everything. She was stunning.

"Emmi, you look amazing! I mean, it's too short for my tastes, but it definitely works on you. Everyone will definitely be staring at you tonight. What did the guys say earlier? Your rocking that dress!"

"Thanks mom. Yeah, I like it. I do look good ha! Totally like I wanna get fucked hard and long, Hehehehe!"

She next sat down to put her strappy heels on. She stood in front of the mirror again. The heels just made her shapely legs even more so. Her calves stood out, and they just made her legs look longer and more toned than they already were.

"Yup. Totally fuckable."

"As your mother I probably shouldn't agree, but yes, yes you are." We both giggled, and she turned from the mirror and sat on the bed next to me.

"Ok, hot mom, your turn. Get that robe off and let's make you sexy as fuck."

I dropped my robe and slipped my own white lace panties on, totally see thru. The material was so light and soft, it felt so good on my skin. Like Em's, mine rode up between my cheeks. I did wonder why I bought them, I doubted anyone was going to see them. Then the matching bra. I loved this and was so excited to wear it. Thin, white, lacey, and see thru. I snapped it on and adjusted it. The cups only covered half my nipples, so basically my boobs were out. This was meant just to hold up the girls, and push them together, enhancing my cleavage. I loved it. And I definitely intended to make sure everyone would see me in this.

"Damn, mom. Yummy as fuck! Makes me wanna fuck you, too. Those panties really show your ass off, and that bra, wow! The guys are definitely gonna wanna fuck those tits, probably while your wearing that thing, not that they don't already. I would."

"Emmi! Oh my god!" I was a little shocked by that, and embarrassed. But it was never her way to hold back what she was thinking.

I slid on the white stockings over my legs, they had white lace around the top. I checked myself out in the mirror, looking over my shoulder. The panties did make my ass look good. Everything was coming together well. God I felt sexy, and I was really hoping that at some point the guys would see me like this tonight. I slipped on the black skirt. It was a loose skirt, what I'm more comfortable with. But it was short, just long enough to cover the top of my white stockings, and I could sit with my kegs together, or cross them. Oh, and short enough that a hand resting on my thigh could easily slide up it. My top was a white sleeveless blouse with buttons and and a collar. The sleeveless arms were cut wide, and it hung loose, not clingy. Anyone sitting next to me would get a nice peek at my 34c's, especially with the bra I was wearing. I threw on the short black jacket I bought. The whole ensemble worked well. Emmi was impressed.

"I thought the skirt was too conservative when you bought it, but damn mom, look at you!"

I did look good, I thought. I would be taking the jacket off at dinner, that was kinda the point to begin with.

"One last touch Em. Let's see if it gets any of the guys attention." I opened my jewelry box and pulled out a string of pearls and clasped it around my neck. 'What do you think?"

She looked at me, kind of confused at first. Then she got it.

"Ohhhh, hahaha I get it! Here, let me do something."

She came up to me and undid another button on my blouse. Now my cleavage was definitely showing. More than my cleavage actually. You could see part of my bra. My breasts looked like they were only covered by my blouse, and that depended on how it was sitting on me. She undid the button that was right between my boobs. She adjusted the length of my pearls so they hung down right between them.

"If that's not a hint, I don't know what is Em. A bit much maybe?"

"You want it or not? Ha! Trust me mom. You look amazing. Completely fuckable, like me. And if the guys don't get the point, maybe they don't really deserve to get to fuck you tonight. I'm so excited! Everyone's gonna be staring at us! This is gonna be great. They're gonna be drooling the minute they see us."

That they would. I was a little nervous. It wasn't like me to dress like this, and knowing what we were going to be doing later... but I had to admit, the two of us looked amazing. I made Em take some pics of us on her phone and send them to me. I wanted to remember this, the two of us all dressed up our best. This was fun.

"Em? What's the plan tonight? How do you want to surprise them with me? I would have to leave the house or something. I can't figure out how to make this work without telling them."

"Yeah, not sure actually. How about when we get home we both go upstairs to change, and I'll come down alone and get them worked up a bit. Of course they'll freak out because your home. I'll try talking them into it, put on some music and start dancing, then you can come down and join me, surprising everyone? Best I got. What do you think?"

"I guess that'll have to do." I really wanted better, but under the circumstances it would probably be fine.

I really wanted Emmi to have a moment, for her to make an entrance without me taking it over, so when we were ready I decided I should go down first. The last one to enter is the one everyone remembers. And this was really her thing after all, I'm just kind of tagging along.

"Guys? You ready? We're coming down." Em gave a shout.

"Been ready Em. Can't wait to see what you ladies have in store for us."

I came down first. I walked slow, my hand gliding down the railing. The first thing they saw was my white stockings, in 2 inch black heals. I looked at all five of them standing there as they watched me come down the stairs. They were quiet at first, just watching, until I got down to the living room. They were all dressed well. Dress slacks, nice shirts, leather shoes. Clean shaven, and well groomed. Matthew had trimmed up his beard. I was glad he kept it, I liked it on him. When I made it to the living room I turned to face them, giving a little spin move that made my skirt flair up a little.

"Holy.... "

"Whoa. Didn't expect that..."

"Damn Miss Vickie..."

"Ummmm... wow...."

"Gorgeous, Miss V... absolutely gorgeous!"

"Awe... thank you gentlemen. Glad you like what you see. All of you..." I walked by all of them, touching their chests or arms. "...look extremely handsome. I'm not sure I'm worthy to be seen with you all tonight."

"Miss V? We're the ones not worthy... I'm just gonna say it, goddamn Miss V... you look good. Real good."

"Honestly, I didn't think you could look better than you did at the pool earlier, but fuck Miss V... sorry, language."

"Oh? You liked my pool outfit today? What about it, exactly?"

I saw panic, until he realized I was smiling at him.

"Well, you know..."

"relax Zack... I'm teasing you."

I was beaming. This felt really, really good. I felt like I should be embarrassed with the compliments, but they seemed to be the ones embarrassed, not knowing what to say or how to react. Especially to my open blouse, that revealed quite a bit. They're eyes were running up and down me. I can only imagine what they were thinking. I know what I was thinking, seeing them in their tight dress pants, all dressed up. I laughed at Zack for that last comment.

"Well save some of that drool for my daughter, you haven't seen her yet. Em!" I called to her. Here it was, my daughter's grand entrance to kick off what would be an eventful night.

Emmi came down the stairs, fingers gliding along the railing. Her short dress hugging her perfect body. If I thought it was quiet when I came down, you could hear a pin drop on carpet when she came down. I had already seen her dressed, but even I was captivated watching. She moved effortlessly, even in 3 inch heels, on stairs.

"Well? What do you guys think?"

"Wow, Em. Just wow."

"I know I should watch my language around Miss V, but holy fuck, Em."

"Hahaha, don't mind me, guys. Just don't offend her."

"Em, ummm, damn. Your beautiful. Just fucking beautiful."

"Hot, Em. That dress is something else. On fire hot. Miss V was right about the drool... fuck Em. I don't think any of us have seen you like this. And now I wanna know why."

She did a slow spin just like I did. None of them knew where to look. That was fun to watch. They wanted to stare at her legs, her ass, her chest.. all of it. Their eyes were everywhere on her. And rightfully so. She was beautiful. And hot. And sexy. All of it in one package. Alex even said so, even as I was thinking it.

"Emmi, I don't think I've ever seen a woman look as good as you do right now. Damn. Beautiful, gorgeous, hot, and sexy as fuck. Sorry about that last part, but damn."

She was blushing. So was he. It's rare to embarrass Emmi. And I think Alex said more than he intended. It was all very sweet. I thought from the beginning that he had a thing for her, more than the others, and maybe she felt the same. She walked up to him and gave him a kiss.

"Thanks Alex. That means a lot to me. Your looking really good yourself tonight. You clean up well." She looked at everyone. "You all do, and thanks guys, for everything. It's been a great week with everyone so far. I think I can speak for mom, too. We're both glad all of you are here."

"Em, we wouldn't be anywhere else, but here with the two of you."

I gave Em a hug. Things were getting a little heavy, and we needed to lighten the mood. Zack broke the tension.

"Well, I know I could stand here all night admiring, and as Miss Vickie said, drooling over these two hot gorgeous women, but it wouldn't be fair not to take them out and show everyone what they can't have. And I'm starving."

"What everyone else can't have, Zack? Meaning you can have? And have what exactly? Huh."

"Ummm... uh... oh.... "

"Hahahaha... relax Zack. I'm kidding!"

"Got me again, Miss V. Damn near had a heart attack."

I put my arm thru his, giggling, and put my head on his shoulder.

"Ok everyone. In my car, it's the only one that can hold everyone comfortably. We're going to be late for dinner."

Zack was a gentleman and opened the driver side for me, before hopping in the second row. Alex and Em walked out last and got in the back row. His hand on the small of her back. Matthew was in the passenger seat next to me. Greg and Ben sat with Zack in the middle row. It was a 20 minute drive to the restaurant, and they filled the time with small talk and jokes, mostly the guys giving each other shit about anything and everything, with Em giving them all shit about everything. As always it was gentle teasing and all in fun. Everyone was in a great mood tonight.

We arrived at the restaurant, One of the best in town. The guys were really going all out for us. The valet took the keys and vehicle, and I walked in arm and arm with Matthew and Greg, and Em with Alex and Ben. Zack led the way and held the door for us. It was busy, really busy. Good thing they had a reservation. It was something of a thrill walking in and going to our table, all eyes were on us, including the staff, but especially on Em. Everyone was staring at her in that little dress. Even in this fancy environment she stood out. The women were looking at the guys, and the men were looking at me and Em. It's been a long time since I was part of a scene. It felt nice. The hostess walked us to our table, mainly chatting with Zack since he was the only one without someone on his arm. I did see some sneers from older women looking at me with these younger men. I always wondered why women have to be that way to each other. I just smiled and kept walking.

We were seated at a round table for 7. When Matthew made the reservation he had asked for a private table, so we were kind of off in our own world, away from the other patrons. The lighting was dim and atmosphere quiet. Greg pulled my seat out for me, but I had one last outfit surprise for everyone. Before I sat down, I started to remove my black jacket. Greg offered to help, and when I turned my back to him, I was facing the table, where everyone else was sitting already. Now everyone could see how open my blouse really was, how far Em had unbuttoned it earlier. There were hushed reactions from a few of them, and stares from all of them. I could tell Emmi got a kick out of it, it was her handiwork after all. For a minute I felt self conscious, but I took a deep breath and decided to enjoy the attention. I smoothed out my skirt and sat down. It wasn't until he sat down that Greg realized what was happening.

"Whoa. Wow Miss V. I don't mean to keep bringing it up, but damn you look good."

"Thank you, Greg. I'm glad you like."

I gave him a smile and put my hand on his on his lap and left it there.

"I think we can all agree that both ladies look stunning and that we're lucky to be here with them, right?"

Everyone agreed, and Em ended it by bringing up the menu and appetizers, and what wine we were going to order. Our waiter took our initial order and had a hard time keeping his eyes off Em and I. The conversation was light. Mostly about Em's party this weekend, and everyone's plans for after. Being the old lady of the bunch I didn't really have much to say, so I just kind of sat there playing with my neckless mindlessly, my hand was still on Greg's lap when I felt Matthew touching my leg under the table. I shifted my leg towards him slightly to make it easier. I also adjusted my skirt. I wanted to feel his hand slide up my leg and hoped he'd get the hint.

He did. His fingers were gliding on my skin, playing with the lace top of my stockings, slowly moving up my leg to my thigh. Greg's hand was now on top of mine, stroking my fingers. I was lost in the thought of wondering if the other knew what was happening with the other, and if Greg was figuring things out when Ben spoke up, interrupting my thought and catching me off guard.

"That's a pretty necklace Miss Vickie, I take it you like pearls?"

Was he playing with me? I couldn't tell, so I figured if he was, I'd play too, and if he wasn't, then I'd play with him and make this interesting.

"I love pearls, Ben. Especially a pearl necklace."

"Oh. Do you have more than one?"

"No, just this one."

"When did you get it?"

"I don't remember. It's been a long time. Too long. I'd love to get a new one."

"That's a shame. Well I think you should definitely get one. Have one in particular you like? A favorite?" He actually shot a look at Matthew when he said it. Yup, he was playing.

I put one elbow on the table and rested my chin on my hand, leaning forward so my chest was in better view for everyone.

"I have my eye on a few, actually." Even tho I kept eye contact with Ben, I glanced around the whole table.

"Really? That's interesting. How will you decide? What about your favorite?"

"We all have our favorite thing right?" My turn, as I threw a look to Emmi. "But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to have the others as well. Does that make sense? That you can have a favorite..." I squeezed Matthew's hand... "but still be happier if you have all the ones you want?"

"It does, actually. So what your saying is, you would like to start collecting pearl necklaces?"

"I would love that, Ben. And I've been thinking about that for a while now."

"Hey Em, do you have a pearl necklace, like your mom?" He was really enjoying this, thinking he's clever. I found it amusing, I think Em did too. The others were just listening, smirking a bit, and probably wondering where Ben was going with all this.

"I don't yet. But definitely want one."

"So what they say is true then? Like mother, like daughter?"

"Maybe. Mom and I are a lot alike. We have a lot of the same tastes, right mom?"

"I think so, Em."

"Like both enjoying pearl necklaces..."

"Hahahaha, yes Ben. We both love pearl necklaces... " I thought I should stop this here... "Except I think Emmi would prefer an actual tiara, since she does think of herself as a princess sometimes."

That seemed to break the tension, thankfully, and drew a laugh from everyone. It also got Ben to let go of the necklace thing, which was getting awkward. Just then the waiter brought out our appetizers and wine.

1...456789