Miss Vickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! Em, I don't think you've ever cum that fast, not as long as I've known you, anyway."

"What the fuck Alex, what kind of trick did you learn? That was insane! I still want the others to eat me, tho."

"I wouldn't deprive you of that Em, or them."

"Time!"

"Damn Miss V, you taste fine. Wish I had more time down there."

I was breathing hard, and struggled to answer, but managed "Anytime.... your.. hungry.. fuck.. so close..."

Next was Matthew. I knew he wanted to be the one to make me cum. Zack moved on to Em, as Matt began to slowly lick my lips. I reached down and spread my lips open for him. I held my lips apart with one hand, with the other I grabbed his head, tangling my fingers in his hair. Fuck he was good. Gentle with his tongue while licking me. He slurped my juices down, moaning inside me. He pushed his tongue up inside me, fucking me with it. Stopping, he found my clit and flicked it with his tongue.

"Just like that, just like that, don't stop, fuck don't stop... fingers, fuck me with your fingers!"

His tongue kept working my clit and he shoved two fingers inside me, and I exploded all over his fingers, but he didn't stop, he kept licking and sucking until I was screaming, I brought my legs up and closed them around him, trapping him there.. I definitely did not want this to end. His soft tongue was an interesting change from all the hard cock I had sucked tonight.

"Time!" Someone called. Fuck! I wasn't ready for it to stop, but I didn't have to wait long. Alex apparently loves eating, because he was next to taste me. I was just coming down from my orgasm when his tongue was on my clit, sending me over again. If I wasn't screaming before, I was now. I grabbed his head and shoved him into me, and pushed my hips up into his face.

"Lucky fuck, Matty. You get to cum in Miss V first."

"You mean a second time. Ha! You guys don't know."

"Know what?"

"Remember the other night? When that waitress spilled beer on Matty and he came back to get a shirt? Mom fucked him by the pool."

"What the? You didn't tell us!? Damn bro. You are a lucky fuck!"

"Hahaha, yeah. She made me promise not to tell."

"I'm kinda surprised you guys didn't figure it out. I knew when I saw his face. He had that stupid look on his face hahahaha... but guys are never that observant."

"Time!"

Next eating me was Ben, Greg was between Em's legs now, slurping and licking away. For me it was almost a non-stop orgasm, I have no idea how Em was talking. I could barely breathe with those tongues licking my juices, and and my clit, slurping my fluids, fingers buried in me. But I did get questioned when it was over.

"I need to hear this story, ha!"

"Not much to tell, really. I wanted it for a few days. Since he first picked me up. Em and I had talked, so I figured, why not? If you want to know, I rode him on a deck chair."

Saying that made me blush, which was a little ironic I thought since I was covered in cum and had blown and fucked how many dicks tonight?

"Not much to tell guys. She approached me. No way could I turn that down." A little sheepishly I thought. Very cute, and made me want him more.

"Speaking of which," I sat up on the bed and took his cock in my hand, "Time for a refill." I took him in my mouth for a minute before he stopped me and laid down on the bed.

"Wanna go for a ride, Miss V?"

I smiled and climbed on him, holding his dick in my hand and pressed it against my slit. He didn't hesitate. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down against him, slamming into me hard. I leaned down putting my hands on his strong shoulders. He kept his hands on my hips as he slammed into me over and over. I leaned over more, my cum covered tits in his face. I hoped he didn't mind. Fuck he felt so good inside me. I couldn't wait to feel him cum inside me.

Then I heard Em screaming and moaning. I looked up and Alex had her held up, her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist as he pushed her against the wall, bucking into her hard. I could hear her body slam against the wall, and she was loving it.

"Fuck yes, fuck me hard! Make it hurt! I fucking love it. More, harder, fuck me harder, I'm going to cum.. fuck I'm going to cum all over your cock! Cum with me cum with me! Cum in me, fucking flood me with your cum!"

That's what I wanted. To be flooded with cum. Fuck, I was about to cum myself. He rode up in me hard and fast. Gripping my hips, I couldn't move. He held me down and drove into me over and over, as hard as he could. I wasn't moaning, I was screaming when my orgasm hit me. He moaned and screamed when he came inside me.

"Fuuuuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming Miss V..."

"Fuck... fill me, flood me.. wanna feel you cum inside me.. fuck me harder, harder.. more, more cock, more cum, fucking flood meeeee!"

I felt it. The cock stiffened, the head swelled against my walls, then he exploded. Over and over. He held me tight, I pressed myself down on him wanting him deeper, wanting to feel that thick hot cum in me as deep as I could. We both screamed and moaned as he kept pistoning into my pussy, with every spurt of his load in me, he pushed harder into me. My own orgasm wouldn't stop, I came over ond over on his shaft, his and my cum dripping out of me, along his shaft. Finally he stopped, and his erection settled down and I rolled off him, my legs aching.

I needed to breathe after that fucking, and by now Em was back on the bed, needing rest herself.

"How you holding up mom? You good?"

"I don't know how to answer that, haha.. better than good. I feel amazing. Although this cum drying on my skin is getting uncomfortable haha.. but I'm glad you gave me that sex pill. Fucking amazing. I want more. What about you? Are you ok?"

"Oh my god, mom. I def don't wanna stop. Just need a breather, whew... "

The guys were taking a break, too, and I noticed them taking something.

"What's that about, Em?"

"Oh. Just another cum pill. Getting ready to bukkake us in a bit." That mischievous grin again, that this time I returned. I couldn't wait. But first, I needed to be spit roasted.

"Oh guys... I need two of you.. "

I didn't need to ask twice. Alex and Greg were right there.

"Who wants my mouth and who's gonna fuck me?'

"Hehehe, Miss V I definitely want to shove my cock in that mouth."

"Well then, Alex, what's the hold up?"

I got on all fours, and Alex, who had just fucked Emmi stood in front of me and held his cock to my lips, rubbing it against them while Greg got on the bed behind me and pushed himself into me.

"Tell me you want it Miss V. Tell me what you want."

"So naughty, Alex. Feed me that cock. Push it into my mouth. Make me taste it... fuck I want to taste that cock, feel it in my mouth."

He put his hands on my head and pushed his cock into my waiting, wanting mouth. Emmi had Ben and Matthew, we were facing opposite directions across the bed. I could see who was fucking her, and she, me.

"Hmmmm.... fuck Matty... your cock tastes amazing after fucking mom, damn she tates good."

That's when I realized she was sucking Matt and tasting me, and I was sucking Alex, tasting her. Alex made the point.

"Fuck Miss V... you like that cock? You like how Em tastes?"

"Hmmm... fuck.... mmm.... yes..... mmmmm..."

In my defense, it's hard to talk with a dick in your mouth and another fucking you from behind. This was new to me, I had never done this before and the sensations were new. I loved it. I wanted more. I wanted them to cum at the same time, in my mouth, and inside me. Oh, and Em did taste amazing on his cock, covered with her cum and his. I shouldn't say it, but it was fucking yummy.

It didn't take long. Greg was reaming me hard from behind, pushing me onto Alex's cock, fucking my mouth. Greg came hard inside me, emptying himself, while Alex pulled out and came on my face. I came again when Greg exploded inside me. He pulled out and rubbed his cock on my ass, slowly, leaking cum on my cheeks. After Alex came on me I looked back at Greg with my cum covered face.

"You gonna rub that big cock of yours between my cheeks and cover my ass in your cum or what?"

"Damn mom, that's hot as fuck. Oh, by the way, you taste fucking amazing. Your cum on Matty's cock was like the best thing ever. Very sweet. I want that again."

"Yeah, you on Alex's cock was delicious, never tasted anything like it."

"Best.... conversation.... ever..." As Greg started riding his cock between my ass cheeks, gripping, massaging, rubbing, and even slapping my ass.

"Damn Miss V, your ass is so soft, and I love how it jiggles."

"Fuck your cock feels good... don't stop till you cum all over this ass!"

"Hey Zack, fuck me. Alex, in my mouth. I can't have you wanting mom's mouth wrapped around your cock more than mine, ha!"

"Emmi, you and your mom are both unbelievable cock-sleeves... I won't pick a favorite."

"It's ok Alex, you can admit you want Em more, I won't be offended. Just don't neglect me while your staying with us."

"No way, Miss V. I wouldn't neglect you, ever. No one here would. A guy would be insane to neglect you."

"That's sweet, and if Em didn't want that cock in her mouth I'd have it in me right now."

As he went to Em, who was already riding Zack, Ben came up to me, while Greg was still fucking my ass cheeks.

"Oh Ben... ready to fuck this mouth?"

I didn't wait for a response. I took his huge cock in my hand and licked and sucked his head. I slowly took him, relaxing my jaw and throat as I took more and more of him. He waited for me to adjust to his size. I finally reached his base, and felt I could handle it.

"I'm ready. Fuck this mouth, fuck my throat. Cum down my throat..."

He took my head in his hands and I braced myself as he pushed all the way in with a groan.

"Fuck... damn, been waiting for this Miss V..."

"Hmmmmmm....."

He started slow at first, but picked up speed, thrusting harder, I felt his head hit the back of my throat. He held his cock pushed all the way in, his sack hitting my chin. He held it there making short strokes, repeatedly hitting the back of my throat. I moaned, gagged, my eyes were watering, but I could breathe thru my nose. With him fucking my mouth and Greg my ass cheeks, I heard Em.

"Damn mom, like a pro swallowing that huge cock!"

"Hey Em, my dick is in your face, focus? Ha! Impressive tho."

"Fuck Miss V... you are a perfect cock-sleeve.. fuck..."

"Hmmmm..."

I pulled off for a few deep breaths.

"Greg? Fuck, I really wanna feel that load on my ass, please?" I looked back at him pouting with my cum covered face.

"Damn Miss V... I wanna cum, but don't wanna stop."

"Don't stop; cum, then fuck me again. Spit roast me with Ben."

He started sliding his cock faster, squeezing my cheeks harder around his hard cock. I went back to Ben's cock.

"Fuck my mouth for real now."

I felt Greg's warm cum hit my back, splattering all over me, as he spurted again and again. I moaned in pleasure for him, letting him know I liked it. He put his cock back between my cheeks and shot out a few more spurts so I could feel his jizz between my cheeks, leaking down. It was kinda hot, and I liked it. He immediately slid his cock inside me, grunting as he did. He slammed himself into me so hard that it forced me forward and had me choking on Ben's massive tool in my throat. Ben stopped thrusting, and just let Greg's fucking me do the work, pushing my mouth up and down his cock.

Greg must have been sensitive still from just cumming all over my ass because he was ready again.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum again... "

"In me, in me, cum inside me.. mmmf...."

Ben pushed back in my mouth again.

"I'm ready, too... fuck here's a double load for you Miss V... "

And they both came at the same time. Greg flooding me inside, Ben flooding my mouth. I swallowed what I could, but it was choking me and I had to pull off his cock. What I didn't swallow shot on my face and lips, and I coughed some up. Greg hammered me deep as he came. Ben stroked the last of his cum on me, putting his cock on my forehead, then my cheeks, making sure I had cum everywhere on my face. I collapsed on the bed on my side, breathing hard. Em was next to me on her back as Zack pulled out of her and came on her stomach and chest. We were both a cum covered mess. Cum was all over us, dripping off our faces and leaking out between our legs, and for me, down my back and ass cheeks. If being cum drunk was real, this must be what it felt like.

Matt laid down between us, spooning me, and Zack collapsed facing me. Greg was behind Emmi on the other side. Nonchalantly I started playing with Zack's cock, running my finger nails along his shaft. Matt ran his hands on my side and hips. Zack grew hard under my touch and moaned, I grabbed him and put his head in my mouth, Matthew raised my leg and slid inside me. A slow gentle stroke inside me, as I gave Zack a slow gentle blowjob. This was a nice change of pace. Matthew pushed slow and deep, building an orgasm inside me, as I kept Zack's head in my mouth and stroked him. I wanted to taste it, wanted it on my tongue, slow and easy. I reached one hand behind me, grabbing Matt's thigh and pulling him into me, he fucked me a little faster, but not hard. He seemed to know I wanted a more gentle fuck.

Greg was now inside Em, and she was moaning, wanting more.

"I want you to cum on me, Greg, fuck, cum on me. Cum on my ass, like you did mom. Need to feel it, please, fuck, cum on my ass."

She wanted what he did to me. I have to admit, it was good. I liked my ass being cummed on. How that cum felt leaking between my cheeks. That was a first for me, but probably not the last.

Matthew shoved his hard cock all the way in me, and came inside me again, which made my insides tingle and

spasm as my own orgasm hit me. I pulled Zack out of my mouth and stroked him fast as my orgasm washed over me. I knew he liked facials, so I aimed his cock at my face, pressing his head into my skin as he came. First one cheek, then the other; I finished by closing my mouth and pressing his head against my lips, letting his cum cover my lips and splatter everywhere.

"Fuck! That was fucking amazing... never done that before Miss V... damn... "

I have no idea how many cum loads I had taken, or how many orgasms I had, how many times they came on my face. I do know tho, I was exhausted, and disappointed that I couldn't do much more. Now I was truly collapsed on the bed, naked, spread, cum everywhere. Greg had rolled Em over, and I watched as he came on her tight ass. I couldn't believe how much he had in him still. Those cum pills must really work. She turned her head and looked at me and smiled.

"Fuck, mom, we're a mess. But so fucking worth it. I'm def

a cum addict, you?"

"Hahaha, I never thought I'd call myself a cum addict or cock sleeve, but for these gentlemen, I most certainly am."

"I told you they were worth it, didn't I? Now you know why I wanted this so bad. Think I'm definitely doing this again."

"Ha! Maybe in a few days Em. Fuck every part of me is sore and achy. And yes, you did say that, and I agree."

"You ladies are too kind. The two of you are amazing. And when we call you cock sleeves, it's meant as a compliment, even tho it doesn't sound like one."

"It's fine Alex, really. As long as you know it's only for you guys. We get that the name thing is hot for guys, that it turns you on."

"Actually Em, in the moment, it does turn me on, being called that by them. I'm totally ok with them calling me a cock sleeve. Their cock sleeve, for as long as this goes on."

"That's totally a turn on Miss V. Really, it is. And we're glad you know we don't mean any disrespect. We all respect the hell out of you both. Tonight has been amazing. But if your both ready, there's one last thing Emmi wanted from us."

Ben was referring to the final bukkake, where they would all stand over us and jerk their last loads on us.

"Mom? If you don't wanna, you can just watch. Seriously no one's gonna be offended. I know this is the thing that bothered you most the other day."

"Hahaha... I think I've already been bukkaked tonight Em. Fuck, there's enough cum on me already. But no. I wouldn't miss this. I actually want this, really."

"Alrighty then, guys. Me and mom want you to bust as much cum as you can; fucking bathe us in that jizz juice, as much as you got."

Em and I laid down on the bed, side by side, Em took my hand. "This is going to be fucking great, mom. Five guys jerking off for us, on us. Just us. It's all ours. Damn I can't wait!"

I was excited too. Watching these five young men stroking their cocks one last time over us. Just how Em described it the other day. And it was all for us. They were giving us their cum, as much as they had. Matthew was kneeling on the bed by my face, Greg was next to him, closer to my stomach and chest. Alex and Zack were on the other side of Emmi, and Ben put himself at the end, straddling between one leg of mine and one leg of Em. They were all stroking themselves, starting slow, but the excitement was getting to them, and they soon started stroking harder. Em and I were giggling and laughing, enjoying watching them over us, anticipating what was to come.

"Mom, this is the best college grad party ever!"

"Really, Em? I thought this was a late mother's day gift to me?"

We both started laughing when the first spray of cum landed on Em from Zack, then another and another. Matthew started cumming on my face and hair, Greg's hit my chest and stomach. Alex started spraying Em's face, which she turned towards him, holding her face up to him. Ben started cumming and put a focus on giving both of us a cream pie, one after the other, then cumming on our stomachs. Over and over again they sprayed us down, cumming as much as they could on our bodies. It was amazing, and a turn on, to watch these five young men stroking hard cocks for us, trying to cover our bodies in their cum.

One by one they emptied their heavy balls on us, Matthew and Alex rubbed their dicks in our faces, spreading the cum around, I briefly took Matt's in my mouth. I wanted one last taste of that cock tonight. I had the urge to clean them off, all of them, but I was exhausted and sore everywhere. After they finished, they all laid down or sat, tired out as well. Alex and Matt laid down by me and Em, Greg laid down on the floor as did Zack, and Ben sat in a chair. We were all just trying to catch our breath. There were a few jokes and comments, some laughing, and I don't remember when, but eventually I passed out and fell asleep there, next to Em with lots and lots of cum dripping, and drying, and some dried, all over our naked bodies on my bed.

1...456789