Miss Vickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm... mom? I don't wanna say anything but.."

"I think I'm getting tired. I'm going to go in and get cleaned up ok? You guys can stay out here and have fun." I interrupted her because I didn't want to draw attention to myself anymore than I already had.

"Ok. Sounds good mom. You need help getting out of the pool?"

"Already on it, Em." Mathew, ever the gentleman, was already out of the pool, one hand reaching down to help me, a towel in the other.

"You saved me twice today. I owe you." I gave him a smile and a quick peck on the cheek. He wrapped me in the towel from behind.

"Nope. I owe you for throwing you in Miss V."

"You and Greg did me a favor! I had a blast today. Thank you!"

"Glad you had fun Miss V. So did we." And he gave me a big smile.

I gave him a little wink, turned to Emmi and smiled at her. She was watching me, smiling back, in what I thought was a mischievous or devious way.

"Glad you had fun mom! Thanks for hanging with us!"

"Have fun with your friends Em."

With that I went in the house and into the laundry room. I stripped out of my soaking, dripping clothes and wrapped the towel around me tight and went upstairs to my master bedroom to shower. I could still hear them outside. Especially Em. She was never good at being quiet. I heard someone shout "New teams!" as I went into my private bathroom.

I dropped my towel and stood in front of my mirror looking at myself. Not bad for 44, but could be better. My boobs were a little saggy, there was some sagging skin as well. What could those young men see in me? Probably nothing. It was wishful thinking and an active imagination. That and the fact I hadn't been fucked in a long time. God I missed the feel of a cock in me. The taste of one. The feel of a hard dick between my breasts. Ugh. What is wrong with me? They were probably all laughing at the old lady. Why would they want me when my 23 year old daughter was so willing? But all I could think about was those 2 good looking men sandwiching me between them. Greg had been staring at my chest. And Mathew? He couldn't seem to keep his hands off me, and really I didn't want him to. Emmi must think I'm a total slut. I hope she doesn't think I'm trying to compete with her. Ohh but those young men with their strong hands on my body...

I was lost in the thought when I realized my hand was between my legs, two fingers inside myself. Fuck. I'm totally screwed. I need to get in the shower and calm down. I let the water wash over me, caressing myself slowly as I washed myself, with special attention to my breasts, my thighs, between my legs. Then I just let the water run over me for a bit. I took my time drying myself off before wrapping myself in a thick cotton robe. I didn't hear anything going on outside, or in the house. They must be in the basement. I checked out my window looking over the backyard. I saw Emmi straddling Ben. He's the one Em said was the biggest. Over 9 inches if I remember right. He was sitting on a deck chair, she was on him, facing him. I could see her face if she looked up. I knew I should turn away, but I just couldn't. I wanted to, but didn't at the same time. I told myself this wasn't right. It didn't matter. I watched.

She had an arm up on his shoulder and I could see her hips moving slowly, riding him. His hands were on her hips, almost guiding her movement. Then they moved to her breasts, caressing, squeezing them. She threw her head back and he leaned in taking first one, then the other in his mouth. Her hands grabbing his head and pulling him to her chest. He kept pushing into her harder, I could tell as her body started bouncing on him faster and faster. I thought about opening my window so I could hear, but that seemed too far. I would live with watching my daughter get fucked on my deck, right under my window. And getting fucked she was. Her arms were on his shoulders now, holding on tight as he drove himself into her. I was surprised I couldn't hear her. She must've wanted to scream being fucked like that. Then I watched as he drove into her hard, and stop. His body just stopped moving, his hands holding her down by her hips. Then again, and one more time. Her head went down, resting on his shoulder. I knew he unloaded inside her. God how that must have felt. I should be mad. I should be upset. That's my daughter he just fucked and came inside of, on my deck, at my house. Instead I was jealous. Jealous she got to feel that cock inside her. Jealous she got to feel that thick, warm, sticky fluid inside her. Feel it running down her thighs, feel his hard cock go soft inside her before it slips out. This isn't how a mother should feel watching her daughter get fucked. I couldn't help myself tho. I watched her get up and put her shorts back on and her tee. She just held her bikini top in her hand. When Ben got up he hugged her and kissed her, and they came into the house.

I crawled into bed, slipping under the covers. I tried to sleep but couldn't. I reached into my nightstand and grabbed my rabbit. I didn't hesitate. I turned it on and slipped it between my legs. The tip inside me, the rabbit on my clit. High power as I thought about being between Matt and Greg, and of course watching Em just get fucked. All these things racing in my head, wondering who she was going to fuck next. Would he cum inside her? Would she suck his cock first? Swallow maybe? Fuck, my orgasm was building... would it be Alex next? Zack? Would he cum on her face again? Or her firm perky breasts with her hard nipples? Would she fuck him then take his hard cock in her mouth, tasting herself as he came down her throat? Fuuuck! I was cumming hard. My orgasm came in waves, over and over again before subsiding. My legs squeezed together, the rabbit still on my clit. Biting my lip to keep from screaming. I laid there breathing hard, panting, as my body came down from my orgasm. I was hot. I kicked the blanket off to cool down. Slowly I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up sometime later. My clock said 2am. I don't know how long I slept. My mouth was dry and I didn't have my water with me. Slipping my robe on I went downstairs to the kitchen as quietly as possible, not wanting to disturb anyone. The door to the basement was open and lights were on, and they were all talking. I wasn't going to stay and listen, but then I heard Emmi.

"So tomorrow night, actually tonight ha! At 1 am I'll be down here, and we're going to do a test run on you guys gangbanging me, cool?"

What the fuck! A gangbang! They were going to gangbang my daughter!?

"Is this a good idea Em? I mean, your mom being here?"

"She'll be asleep by then. And we'll just have to try to keep it down. Look, this will be my first gangbang. And this is just to see if I even want to ok? I'll start with two of you. One behind, one in front. You'll just have to rock, paper, scissors to see who gets me first, ha! You all know my rules. No anal. Nothing rough. You guys all know I chose you for a reason. I trust you to stop if I change my mind. But I really wanna try this. For me? Please?"

She chose this? She wants this? It's her idea? That was hard to accept. Kind of. And I could just see her bambi eyes looking at those 5 young men all of whom wanted her. No way could they tell her no.

'Em... your mom tho..."

"What about her Matty? You don't wanna fuck me because of mom? Because you'd rather fuck her?"

This was interesting. I couldn't tell if she was actually mad? Or just messing with him.

"That's not what...."

"Oh. So you don't wanna fuck my mom. She's not hot enough for you?"

"Emm... that's..."

"Well? Do you or don't you? Who would you rather fuck? Me or her?"

Oh Emmi... go easy on the poor guy... but I have to admit I was curious now.

"Can we be serious for a minute here Em? No one wants to disrespect your mom. We all love your mom. But if she found out then what? I mean, you're talking about being gangbanged. One just to see if you even want to. And if you do, then another a day or so later. How is she not going to know?"

Yeah Emmi. How am I not going to know?

"You let me handle that. I can try to get her to go to my aunts for a night. I'll just tell her I'm throwing a party is all. It'll be fine. I promise. Just remember fellas, on the night of the real gangbang take your boner pills and jizz pills. I won't want any soft cocks, or dry ones either. I'm gonna want a full on all night cock fest and bukkake. I mean it. I wanna be covered dammit."

Oh my god. Emmi, what's gotten into you?

"Now that that's settled. I want my question answered."

"What question? We'll take our pills Em. Anything for you, you know that."

"No... who would you rather fuck? Me or my mom? No one's sleeping till I get an answer."

Stubborn Em. Always getting her way. I have to admit, I wanted to hear what they had to say. I was so turned on again...

"Em, really? I mean..."

"Fuck that. My tight body? Or my moms' sexy ass body?"

"I don't think any of us has a preference Em. You and your mom have different bodies. Like we all do. If it's what you wanna hear, we would all love to fuck your mom. There. Is that what you wanna hear? Your mom is just as hot as you are, but in a different way. Nothing wrong with that. Just like you like fucking all of us."

Someone piped up with... "Especially those tits, damn, can you imagine? Would love to fuck those things, and cum on them. Just saying, since we're being honest."

"Shut up Ben. We all saw them, we'd all love to fuck them, no need to throw it in Em's face. I'm sure she didn't need to know that."

"So you guys all think mom is fuckable? Or just her tits? What about my tits? Is she Just as fuckable as me?"

"You asked. You insisted. We answered. Em, we're sorry if it offends you. Oh, we all love your tits, Em."

Oh my.... they all want to fuck me? This was trouble. I hope Em isn't mad, at them or me. I should have expected my tits to come into play here. That was obvious. Men always loved fucking my tits.

"Not mad. Good answer actually. If you woulda said mom wasn't fuckable, you would either be lying or saying she isn't hot, which would be an insult. Besides, we all know Matty wants to fuck her in the worst kind of way haha!"

Oh boy. They all knew. Poor Mathew.

"We should probably find a way to help him out ha!"

"Em, I would never approach your mom like that. Ever. Besides if I'm being honest it's a conflict for me. I love fucking you. I do. Your mom is a fantasy I could never expect."

"Awe, Matt. Always so sweet. Anyway I've been watching you two. She wants you. Trust me. She'd love to fuck that big cock of yours."

Emmi! Oh my god! Am I that obvious?

"She needs a good fuck. Trust me. It's been a while. I don't know. Maybe we can try to make it happen. You guys make those reservations at that restaurant I told you to?"

"We did Em. All set. Private table for seven."

"Great. Maybe that night we can get Matt laid before you guys gang fuck and bukkake the shit outta me. Ha!"

Shock. I don't have words for this. My daughter getting gangbanged. Her 5 friends want to, and would, fuck me, her mother. Matt especially. And my daughter wants to try to help him fuck me? A guy she's fucked I don't know how many times over the years? Was this real?

"Tell you what guys. Lets get some practice. I'm horny as fuck and want dick. No one's fucking me tonight, but get those dicks out and I'll blow you all. Cum in my mouth or on my face. Your choice."

I think that's called a blowbang? Oh my.. I can't even..my daughter is sucking five different cocks right now. In my basement. I heard the first moan. First from one of the guys, then Em.

"Oh fuck Em... that mouth of yours, the perfect fucking cock-sleeve..."

I couldn't listen anymore. I grabbed my water and went back to my room as quietly as I came down.

I went to bed, my mind racing. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep but I had these images in my head. I must've dozed off because I remember dreaming. Em was on the floor sitting on her knees, surrounded by five hard, large cocks being stroked in front of her pretty tanned face, wich was already covered in cum, with voices calling her a pretty cock-sleeve, how hot she was covered in cum. And dreams being what they are, her face changed to mine. The guys were calling me Miss Vickie, saying they wanted to coat my pretty face in their jizz. I was smiling, fingering myself in front of them.. then it changed again. This time I was being spit roasted by two of them. They were trying to cum at the same time. One in my pussy the other in my mouth. That's when I woke up, sweating profusely, two fingers buried in me, fucking myself furiously. I didn't stop when I woke up, but just kept fucking my wet pussy with my fingers until I came again. What was that? Two or three times today? Fuck it's been a long time for that.

I couldn't hear anything in the house so I cracked my bedroom door open to listen. All was quiet at first. Then I heard it. A moan from Emmi's room. I could barely hear her.

"Fuck... harder, pull my hair harder, fuck me good, fuck..."

So much for not getting fucked tonight I thought. I know that when I suck a cock I need to be fucked good and hard. Sucking dick just makes me want it even more. Emmi's probably the same. She probably couldn't help herself. I was so far gone into this, I just thought to myself at least one of us is getting what she needs. I shut my door and went back to my california king bed and drifted off. No more dreams that I can remember.

When I woke up the next morning the sun was shining. Determined not to flirt I put on sweat shorts, an oversized tee and my thick robe that went down to my ankles. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee and went to the deck. It was quiet and peaceful but I was very uneasy trying to figure out how I would bring this up to my daughter. She came down shortly after I did, wearing nothing but boy shorts, black, and a sports bra, also black. She looked good I have to admit. No wonder these guys were wrapped around her finger.

"'Morning mom." She kissed me on my head and sat next to me.

"Good morning Emmi. Sleep well?"

"I did! I was out. Long day yesterday. You?"

"I could have slept better. But your right, it was a long day yesterday. Are the guys up yet? We should think about making breakfast for everyone."

"I don't think they are. But I bet if we started cooking I bet they'd come running."

We went back inside, deciding on scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast for everyone when Alex came up from the basement.

"Good morning ladies. Everyone sleep ok? We didn't keep you up did we Miss V?"

"Good morning Alex. No I'm good. We were just about to make breakfast for everyone. Hungry?"

"Sounds great Miss V, except one thing. You're not to cook for us." He went to the basement door and yelled downstairs.

"Yo! Get your lazy asses up here! We have two hungry ladies waiting on us. Let's go!"

"Alex, hon, it's ok. I can cook for you guys really, it's no biggie."

The other guys all came running up the stairs in what sounded like a stampede.

"No way, Miss V, we told you. You're not lifting a finger for us. We can all cook. You and Em go out and enjoy your coffee. We'll have breakfast ready in jiff, right guys?'

"Sure thing Alex. I'm on the eggs. Ben, get the plates and silverware. Zack, get the bacon goin'. Somebody get the bread..."

Emmi and I slipped out after giving Alex a hug for getting things going while we relaxed outside. I didn't bring anything up yet. The time didn't seem right. Besides, it didn't take long before Matt and Zack brought us our plates and the others followed. We ate on the deck outside enjoying the morning sun.

After we ate Alex and Greg cleared the table and started on the dishes. They were serious about us not lifting a finger for them. So sweet. I understood why Emmi was rather attached to all these gentlemen. If they treated her like this all the time how could she not be?

"So gentlemen. Thanks for breakfast and for cleaning up. I really appreciate it."

I gave them all a smile and gave Alex a quick peck on the cheek.

"Like we said, Miss V, no problem. Glad to do it." Flashing his handsome smile.

"So what's on your agenda today? What are your plans for Emmi today? Or what does she have planned for you?" I asked as innocently as possible. After an awkward moment, Emmi piped up.

"Actually mom, the guys are going to the park to play basketball. I'm hanging with my bestie today. Girls day!"

"Your not going with us Em? We won't have even teams."

"Well Greg, you'll just have to rock, paper, scissors to see who plays and who doesn't." I definitely saw that shit eating grin on her face with that one. I tried to ignore it, but I did see a knowing look on all their faces.

"I'm hanging with mom today. Sorry guys. Haven't seen her in a month. Besides, we (she put her arm around me) need to go shopping. If we're gonna go to that restaurant with you guys in two days, we gotta look good.... no, better than good. We're gonna blow bitches minds with how good we're gonna look."

"Well, neither of you need to work for that. Two hottest women this side of the Mississippi up in here." Everyone laughed at Greg's comment, but also agreed. I blushed, Em just laughed. "But really we get it. You two have fun shopping. Catch you ladies later. Ready guys?"

They all got up and piled into Matt's car and left, leaving me and Em alone with our coffee. It was now or never I decided. I took a deep breath.

"So. Emmi. What are your plans tonight?"

"Not much. We'll probably hang out in the basement, watch a movie. Don't know really. Why?"

"Hmmmm. Netflix and chill? With five good looking guys? Sounds like things could get interesting." I was looking at her closely. She was nervous. I could see that.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Nervous laughter.

I decided to be more direct.

" Emmi. Be honest with me. I got up and came downstairs at 2am. I heard some things I'm not sure I like."

"Ohhhh.... so you were spying on me and my friends? Kinda bullshit if you ask me." She was being defensive. First sign of guilt. Fuck this. I'll be more direct.

"A gangbang Em?! Really? A bukkake? In my fucking house? That's what's bullshit Em. That your doing this and hiding it from me."

"So your mad that I hid it? Why? You wanna be a part?"

"Emmi! Be serious. This is bullshit! This is wrong! You know it!" I would not admit that it crossed my mind.

"Why is it wrong? I'm 23. So are they. Mom I chose them because I trust them. I trust them with me, to stop if I don't wanna. I trust them because they respect me, I trust them because they won't tell anyone. I chose here because it's safe for me. It's private here. I don't know what else to say. I want this more than anything. I just need to try it. This was my idea. All me. Not them. Don't get mad at them ok?"

I didn't quite know how to respond to that. We sat there looking at each other. I was starting to calm down a little already.

"Haven't you ever wanted to try it? Ever been tempted? All those dicks, just for you? I know you're like me mom. You can deny it if you want. But you know making a guy cum is just.. umm... it's personal right? Like you did that. It's for you, no one else. And to make five guys cum for me, it's.. ugh... I can't explain it right! But I want it. And the bukkake. A guy cumming on me is the biggest turn on ever. And to be covered, not just by anyone, but by these guys specifically, means something to me. Try to understand?"

I was beginning to see her point. Not that I wanted to. I was reluctantly thinking of giving my permission. Honestly what else could I do? She would find a way anyway. And she would be safe here. And I did think she chose her men wisely. They all cared for her and I already knew they were afraid of offending me.

123456...9