Miss Vickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. I'll think about letting you do this. But I don't like it."

"But you sure as hell liked watching Ben fucking me on the deck last night didn't you?" Oh shit. She saw me.

"I saw your light on mom. You were plain as day. Don't worry, he doesn't know. I won't tell him. But why did you watch?" Oh she can be such a shit.

"You liked watching, didn't you? I was honest with you now you gotta be honest with me."

Fuck, Vickie. What have you gotten into?

"Fine. I did watch. And yes, I liked it. But it doesn't make it right, just like this... gang fuck your doing isn't right. And it's probably only because I haven't been laid in forever."

"We can fix that ya know. Matty's got a huge crush on you. He'd fuck you in a heart beat. You know you want him. He's a great fuck mom. Very sweet and he'd do what ever you wanted. Oh, and he's about 8.5. So, yeah. Big cock."

"Oh Em. He was probably just being polite like the rest of them. What young man would want to fuck this old lady when they could have you?"

"Mom! You should be more confident. They've all been staring at you. Everyone of them has checked you out over the last four years. And you know last night they all said they'd fuck you if they had the chance."

I wanted to end this conversation so I told her we had to get ready so we could go shopping for new outfits, but she wouldn't let it drop as we headed upstairs to change. I went into my closet and started changing. I grabbed a pair of cutoffs and a black tank and black leather sandals. Emmi watched me change.

"Mom, really, your fucking gorgeous. That body is killer. curves in all the right places. And why won't you admit you liked it?"

"Liked what Em?"

"Watching me fuck Ben? I just want you to admit it."

"Emmi, this isn't appropriate."

"Fine. I'll fess something up, then you. Since your too scared to admit it. I think watching you fuck Matt, or any of them really, would be the hottest thing ever."

"Your just saying that Em. Trying to get me to say something."

"I'm not, mom. Honestly. I've actually fantasized about it. After the pool thing. That's why I fucked Ben. I got turned on watching you and Matt. And when you were between Matt and Greg? I saw your face. You were turned on, I could tell. And, I don't know, it turned me on. I had to have a cock in me after that. You could ask him if you wanted. I couldn't get loud, but the things I said in his ear. Fuck, I begged him to fuck me. So?"

She was looking at me expectantly.

"Fine Em. I'm not proud of it. But it drove me crazy watching you ride Ben last night..."

Then it just all came out. I couldn't stop myself.

"I wanted to fuck myself with my toy after the pool. I did fuck myself after watching you and Ben. Then again after I over heard you last night. Imagining your friends fucking me. Thinking about you sucking those five hard cocks last night. All that cum you got. I could just see you wearing it, swallowing it. Then I imagined it was me, not you. That I was getting all those hard dicks. I liked that they said they all want to fuck my tits. That they'd all fuck me. That all that cum was for me. That they wanted me the way they want you. I'm a little jealous. Not of you really, but of the way they all want you. Is that what you wanted to hear? Is it Em?"

I was starting to cry. Ashamed of myself and thinking she's going to hate me now. She sat next to me and put her arm around me.

"Mom? You don't have to cry. I get it. I think a girl would be crazy not to want to fuck any of these guys. It's one reason why I want them to gangbang me. And yeah, I get the cum thing. Why I want them to totally bukkake me. The thought of all that cum... anyway. I also think any straight guy would love to fuck your sexy ass, mom. I would if I were a guy."

"Emmi!"

"Really. I would." She whispered this in my ear... "You wouldn't fuck me?"

"Oh Em..."

"Just say it. Fuck mom. Stop being a prude. It's just sex. I'm not saying we should fuck. I'm just asking if you were a straight guy if you would? I would be all over this sexy body." She grabbed my boobs.."And these hips..."

"Em what are you doing? You know your beautiful. Fine. If I were a straight guy I'd be just like your friends. Yes, I'd want you."

She was having fun with me now. Toying with me.

"Want me how, mom?"

"Oh my god Em... when are you going to stop?"

"When you say it." Giggling. "It'd be hot."

"Ughh. Em... ok. IF, and I mean if, I were a straight man I'd want to fuck you. Not just because of your body, tho. Which is beautiful. But because of who you are." That was embarrassing.

"Was that so hard to admit? Like admitting watching me fuck got you hot. By the way, if I haven't said it, watching you get fucked would get me off I think."

"Em go get dressed. We should get going."

I was hoping to have a few minutes to myself, but she just ran to her room and grabbed some clothes and came right back. She started stripping down and got dressed in my room. She was wearing a tight pink crop that barely covered her boobs with no bra. I envied her her freedom. She wore black shorts and a pink lace thong that rode up over the top of her shorts that rested on her hips.

She was checking her self out in the mirror and pulling her hair back in a ponytail.

"Mom?"

"What Emmi?"

"What if you got gangbanged with me? Not tonight, but after they take us to dinner? What do you think?"

"Emmi! What are you thinking!? I'm not even sure you should be doing this!"

"You want to tho. You just said so a few minutes ago. Come on, get gangbanged and bukkaked with me. It would be awesome. Or you could just fuck Matt. He'd be in heaven. So would you."

"Emmi.... "

"Why not? You like these guys. They all fucking love you. They all want to fuck you. If your too scared to fuck them all, then just fuck Matty. The others will understand. Besides, they'll have me. I won't get mad unless Matt refuses to fuck me after you."

"Can we talk about this later?" I got up to go downstairs and grab my wallet and keys. Em just followed me and kept talking.

"I know you wanna, mom.. Just think about it. All those large dicks. Just for us. Ben has 10, Matt 8.5, Alex is about 8, Greg's is like 9 and Zack is just over 8. Can you imagine? Ben's the one I have the most trouble with. His cock fills me completely, and I choke evey time I try to deepthroat that thing."

Fuck. I wanted it. All of it. All of them. I was getting wet sitting in my Escalade and we haven't even left the garage yet. Should I just admit it? Should I join in? Did they even really want me?

"I don't know about you mom, but I'm wet as fuck just thinking about it. Driving me crazy the last few days. Even tho I've cum several times the last few days, I don't feel satisfied, because I can't stop thinking about it."

Fuck Em. I wish you would stop talking about it. If I touched myself right now I'd cum.

"I don't know Em. An audience? Even if I did just fuck Matthew."

"I thought that too, until last night when I blew them all. Believe me, that first cock makes you forget, then your just caught up in the moment. By the way, five facials. They wanted to see my face covered. It was amazing! They're a bit nervous too. Why I did that last night. To take the edge off, and why I want a practice run tonight."

I could only imagine what she looked like. That pretty face with five loads covering it, dripping down her soft skin... yep, I'm wet.

"Who did you end up fucking last night?"

"How do you know?!"

"Because Em, when I suck a cock all I want is to get fucked. Hard. You're just like me. I know you wanted a dick after that. So, who was it?"

"Greg. He likes fucking hard. Likes pulling my hair. I fucking love it. Doggy, too. When he pulls my hair it arches my back and his cock hits the right places. I came

so hard."

"I bet. Ok. I'll think about it. But don't say anything to any of them. I'm not sure yet. And Em?"

She was so giddy she was bouncing in the passenger seat giggling and screaming.

"What mom? Fuck, I'm so excited! We're gonna get gangbanged and bukkaked together! Fucking amazing!"

"Your sure you trust these guys not to get out of control? Or tell their friends or anything?"

"Yes! I gave them rules. No anal. Nothing rough unless I ask for it. No phones. Ummm what else? Oh they have to be patient and wait their turn. Oh yeah. They're gonna take boner and cum pills. So there's gonna be a lot. A lot a lot. Ha! Plenty to share." There's that evil grin again.

"Cute joke by the way, this morning. About rock, paper, scissors."

"You liked that? Hahahaha funny as fuck, right?"

I drove the rest of the way lost in my own thoughts. Emmi cranked the radio and was singing along. I was torn really. I definitely wanted this. But I was definitely scared as well. But the thought of those five cocks. Large and swollen... on me, in me, cumming for me, making me cum. Yup. I wanted it. All of them. I was actually wondering how I'd be able to have Matthew first. Dammit, I was already planning it. Shit.

We got to the shopping area where all the boutique stores are. Dresses, lingerie, shoes, accessories. Emmi jumped out of the car quick and started talking about it immediately. Apparently she had been planning as well. Can't we keep this private? There are people everywhere.

"I think you should definitely start slow. With just Matty. The guys will understand. And mom? If he's all you want, that's cool too ya know."

"Thank you Em. But I think we shouldn't talk about it so much here."

"Why? No one knows what we're talking about. And if they do who cares? It's not their business."

There was no stopping her, that's for sure. As we shopped for our outfits she kept talking about it.

"We should surprise them with you. Like I could have them set up the living room so they won't see you coming downstairs. I could distract them with a dance, you know like a striptease and lap dances! You could come down and join me. That'd be fun."

Sounded more nerve wracking than anything.

"I haven't danced for a man since you were 10 and staying with your grandparents Em. And that was your father. I barely know these guys, hon."

"Just roll with it mom, sheesh Relax, have fun. Like they're gonna care. They're gonna be so caught up in watching us sexy bitches they won't even notice your embarrassed."

"True. I'll think about it. What do you think of this set?" I picked up a bra and panty set. White lace that you could see thru. The panties were tiny. Super tiny. A thin string with a tiny triangle covering the pussy area and tiny thin strings to the back that spread out over the cheeks, but not very much. The bra was white lace, see thru as well, and the breast cups came up to the nipple, barely.

"Ooohhh, try it on mom! I wanna see you in it."

We went to the fitting rooms and I undressed. Em came in with me helping me undress. Yeah, I was totally into this. There's no way I could tell myself this wasn't for the guys. I slipped the panties on over my legs, I would need to trim down there for sure. And sure enough, that triangle was totally see thru. And narrow. It practically rode up between my lips. A light touch with a finger and you would feel how wet I was. I put the bra on and yeah, only half my nipples were covered. I looked in the mirror and spun around. I liked what I saw. My ass barely covered, the waistband rode high on my hips, and what was covered you could see anyway and I liked that a finger could access my lips without any effort in these panties. I definitely liked what the bra did for my boobs. Pushing them together, and barely covering them. I always liked my boobs, they were my favorite asset. And I loved how the material felt on my skin. I felt sexier than I have in years.

Emmi picked out a red lace bra and panty set. Always red for these young women. She looked good tho. Very good. Not that she needed to entice anyone. I was convinced these guys would get hard for her if she wore a garbage bag. Her bra was lace like mine, with a front clasp. Easier access she said. Guys tend to struggle with the bra. The panties were a thong. Thin. Just a string riding between her pussy and ass cheeks. Yeah, the guys would love that.

She chose a little black dress. And I mean little. The hem barely came down over her thighs, little. Two thin straps over the shoulder, and her boobs would be out for everyone to see. That's why she wanted the red bra. Contrast, she said. Something to get their attention. That outfit would do the trick, for sure. She picked out 3 inch heels with straps to finish her look. She looked amazing and sexy as hell. My outfit was more age appropriate. A white blouse, black skirt, loose, and a black jacket that stopped at my lower back. Em convinced me to get white stockings to complete it. 2 inch slip in heels, and we were done. Now the trick would be to not let the guys see us in them until our dinner in two days.

On the way home she kept talking about everything.

"So, going by our shopping trip your gonna do it?'

Jesus Emmi, don't you ever stop?

"I'm not sure yet hon. I'm nervous, and not convinced they actually want me. I'm not even sure I can do this. 5 guys Em? All night? Trading back and forth?'

"I know, hot as fuck right?"

"Not what I'm getting at really, but since you mention it..."

"Hahaha, knew it! Listen ok? I'm not jealous, obviously. And really I want you there. Your not just my mom, your my best friend too. And doing this with you is gonna be awesome. I know you like cock and cum just like me, and there's going to be plenty of it. There's nothing wrong with it mom. Enjoy it, I'm gonna. So what's bothering you about it, and what makes you want to do it? Maybe we can figure it out from there?"

By this time we were done shopping and sitting at an outdoor table eating a late lunch. Our waiter was at our table every five minutes checking out my daughter. It was cute, at first, but became annoying really quick. Although every guy that walked by was also looking at her. She barely noticed tho, too caught up in her current situation and trying to convince me.

"There's lots of things that bother me Em. A gangbang? It's a lot Em. And can get dangerous. Even the nicest guys can get out of control quick, especially in a situation like that, especially with sex. And a bukkake (I was trying to keep my voice down and not be overheard, but heads were turning)? Em even if you think you like cum, that's a lot. Porn makes everything look fun. It's what they get paid for."

"In case you don't remember mom, I got my face painted last night, five times. I freaking loved it. And yeah, I want more so. And I honestly don't think these guys will get crazy. I've known them all for four years. I think I would know if they were gonna get crazy on me. So tell me why you would want to do it."

The waiter came back with my card and we were finally able to leave. Em and her inability to put anything off. When she has an idea in her head, there's no changing the topic. What could I say to that question?

"Well, they are five very attractive young men, who according to you, want me. Or at least my breasts..."

"They want more than those mom. Trust me. And they genuinely like you, too. They do think your hot. And you are. Anyway."

"I haven't been laid or anything in a long time, and it's a perfect opportunity with five men who seem to have respect. Multiple cocks do sound fun. In my dream the other night I was being spit roasted. That turned me on."

"I know! Right? I'm dying to try that! We are a lot alike." She smiled and laughed. Yes we are.

"I've only had one guy cum on my face in college Em. And that was an accident. I was too timid to tell him I liked it. So yeah, to have it done intentionally? Over and over again? It turns me on. But a bukkake? That may be a bit much for me."

"Is that all? Your worried about being bukkaked? Like it's too much? You don't have to be bukkaked mom if you don't want to. Fuck you don't have to do anything you don't want to. Stop at anytime, no one's gonna mind. Really. Trust me. So what else do you like about the idea?"

"Five different cocks, Em. Fuck that's such a turn on. All different in size and shape. Every guy fucks differently so experiencing that all at once sounds fun too. Not to mention all the different tastes, of cock and cum. All the different positions I'll be put in. And yes, it shouldn't turn me on, but getting fucked and watching you getting fucked, is a huge turn on."

"I know! Right now that's the biggest turn on. I can only imagine being spit roasted and looking up and seeing you being spit roasted too! Damn we gotta do this mom. I hope you decide to do it mom. And all those reasons you gave are why I want to do this. Except the bukkake part. Fuck I wanna lay there and watch these guys stroking their dicks over me while I do nothing. Ha! And then watch their dicks explode all over me, for me. That and I love how it feels on my skin. You ever watch a guy cum? Fucking amazing, turns me on so much. That's why I want the bukkake. And honestly why I asked them to take jizz pills. I gotta have that at least once in my life. Like I wanna be covered like an anime girl. No joke. But I only trust these guys, so..."

"Well, when you put it that way Emmi..."

How did my daughter become so persuasive? And so horny? Fuck all I wanted to do was get home and masturbate. Ugh. I feel pathetic. But it was sounding better and better and my reluctance was fading by the minute. We pulled into the driveway and saw the guys were back. I pulled into the garage and shut the car off.

"Not a word, Emmi. Promise me. Ok?"

"Nope. I won't say anything. Promise. I know you haven't made your mind up yet. I get it."

She hugged me and we grabbed our bags and went into the house. The guys were eating sandwiches and chips.

"Hey! The ladies are back! You two hungry? We can make you something."

"Thanks Alex. But mom and I ate out. We gotta run these bags upstairs we'll be down in a few, K?"

"Whoa whoa whoa... you can't go upstairs. You gotta show us what you bought."

"Yeah. Show us."

"Come on ladies give us a peak."

"Model it for us!"

"Ha! I like Matty's idea. A show!"

"Now guys, behave. You'll get your 'show' in two days. No seeing our outfits until our special dinner. The lady of the house has spoken." Boy would they get a show...

"Awe... alright Miss V. We'll wait. But we don't have to like it."

"It'll be worth it Ben. Trust me."

Would it ever. I was laughing at my own jokes, so was Emmi. I gave Ben a quick peck on the cheek and we headed upstairs.

We came back down a few minutes later and I grabbed a water and chatted with everyone for a bit.

"So what's on the agenda for you guys today?"

"Not much mom. I'm just going to show them around town. Like where I used to hang out and stuff. We'll probably eat dinner out tonight. I can call you later so you can join us?"

"No Em. But thank you. I'll eat in tonight. I have a lot of things to do for your party in a few days, so lots to get done. Have fun tho."

"You sure you don't want to join us Miss V?"

"Thank you Matthew. But I really can't today, and probably for most of tomorrow as well. I appreciate it tho."

He looked disappointed so I went up to him and gave him a hug, pushing my chest into him, gave him a quick peck on his neck. "Your very sweet." Yup. I'm definitely going to fuck him at least. And for the others I opened the fridge and bent over at the waist in my cut offs and grabbed a beer before leaving. I wondered if they watched? I headed upstairs to my room and laid down. I was tired. I would wait until they left before going back down.

When I woke up I didn't hear anyone in the house. I had house cleaning to do and things to prepare so I threw on a pair of yoga shorts, no undies, and a white cotton tank that was a little tight, especially in the chest, and no bra. Honestly I hated bras and wouldn't wear them unless people were around, and I didn't think anyone was home. At this point did it matter anyway? I headed downstairs to the kitchen, still not hearing anyone, and grabbed a water and looked at my list of things to do before Emmi's party. I started with dishes, and countertops. I dropped a glass and it shattered all over the floor. Dammit. Broom and dust pan. I swept up the mess into a pile and was bending over with the dust pan.

123456...9