Miss Vickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn... you know I will Miss Vickie. How could I not? Sexy as hell... "

I was back on both my hands getting ready to make my way to Matthew when Greg grabbed my hips and pulled me back, sliding his cock between my cheeks. I raised my hips up and down in rhythm with his thrusts.

"Fuck Miss Vickie, I can't wait to blow a load all over this ass."

"Oh, that feels so good Greg... but be patient; not yet..." I moaned before pulling away.

I crawled on all fours across the floor to Matthew. I crawled up on his lap and lay across it, my legs partly spread. His cock was making a tent of my robe that was still on his lap. I reached down between my legs and stroked him thru my robe. His hands were rubbing my legs, sliding up and down my stockings, between my thighs. His fingers stopped on my lips and he rubbed them gently, my wetness was soaking my lace panties. He tried removing one of my stockings, but I stopped him.

"Don't you want to fuck me in them?"

"I'd fuck you in anything Miss V."

His hands moved to my bra, sliding under it and cupping, squeezing, rubbing my breasts.

I was facing the couch, laying across Matthew's lap, where Emmi was now on Alex. She was sitting on his lap, her back to him. She had his cock between her legs, holding it against her lips, grinding into it while stroking him. Ben and Zack on either side of her had their hands on her legs, between her thighs, Alex's hands were under her bra, doing to her what Matt was doing to me. Em was moaning, and slipped two fingers inside herself. She took her fingers put and dragged them up her body to her mouth and sucked on them.

"Mmmmmm... fuck I taste yummy. New rule boys. No one cums inside us until you've all had a taste of our sweetness, got it?"

Matt, who was busy sliding his fingers inside me and making me moan, and wasn't even looking at her, responded.

"Damn... tough rule Emmi. But worth it...." Then looking at me... "Guess I'm gonna have to find somewhere else to cum first Miss V."

"Hmmmm.... fuck Matthew, I think I have some ideas... but right now I need you inside me."

"Yeah, guys I need a dick in me too. Fuck, been going crazy all night. Buuuut... lets go upstairs to mom's room. There's a california king, some chairs, and lots of room. And, mom doesn't wanna clean up your cum off her furniture, soooo... "

"Really Em? You just had to throw that in there?'

"What? It's funny as fuck."

And they did all laugh. I got off Matthew's lap, and he immediately picked me up by placing his hands under me. I put my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around him.

"Lets try something Miss V." He pressed me against the wall to hold me up, which was fucking hot. Now I wanted to be fucked against a wall, and took one hand to slide my panties to the side and slipped his cock inside me.

"Oh fuck, Matthew... "

"He grinned, "Like that, do you?" Putting his other hand under me, I clung to him tight as he carried me upstairs, his cock buried in me, and his carrying me causing him to slide in and out of me. It was almost just a tease because he couldn't get all the way in me like that, but it was amazing.

"I told you that first day, no need for you to walk when we're all here and capable, and more than willing."

"Fuck... hmmmmmm.. if I'd have known I would be carried like this, this would have happened a long time ago..oh my god, get me upstairs and fuck me."

"Yes, Miss Vickie."

"Hey Em, wanna be carried like your mom this time?"

"You fucking better, Alex, or your not cumming in this girl tonight."

"Guess I don't have a choice then..."

Alex carried Em up the same way, and by the sound of it, had the same reaction I did.

"Oh fuck.... why did I make that rule? Fuck, I need to be fucked hard, and came inside of.. dammit! Fuck me hard, Alex, but don't cum inside.. ughh... I hate saying that!"

Alex was laughing at her. "No worries, Em. Plenty of other places to cum on you, or in you.. there isn't a spot on you I don't want to blow my load on."

"Fuck that. Plenty of cum to cover me later. Fuck me, then feed me. I wanna taste it."

Matthew had me on the bed already, laying me on it cross-wise. He pulled himself put of me, he slid my panties down my legs, and rested them against his chest. Taking his hard cock in his hand he pressed it against my wet slit, and slowly entered his full length inside me.

"Fuck, Matthew... oh my god, you feel so good... more.. so hard.. so big... fuck..."

He kept his pace slow, sometimes long strokes, sometimes short. Teasing me, driving me crazy. Pulling out, leaving just the head inside me.

"Matthew, give it to me.. all of you. All of it. Fuck, drive it in me deep..."

He pushed hard into me then. Burying that cock inside me. "Fuck yes! Hard Matthew, hard and fast. Fuck I need it... fuck me.. "

'Yes, Miss Vickie.."

He grabbed my legs and drove himself into me. Over and over, shaking the bed, shaking my body. I dug my nails into his arms, moaning and squealing.

"Fuck, Miss V... your amazing.. feels so fucking good inside you... "

He was looking at me. Watching my body, watching my breasts move and shake with every thrust of his cock inside me.

"Damn, I have to slow down, I don't want to cum yet."

His thrusting slowed, almost to a stop. I lowered my legs, spreading them around him. He leaned over me, kissing and sucking my breasts, feeling them.

"Matthew, what do you want? Where do you want to cum? My mouth?' I was dying to get that cock in my mouth, show him I could swallow it all. But his eyes went to my tits. "Say it Matt, tell me, tell Miss Vickie what you want."

"I want to fuck your tits, and cum all over them Miss V."

"Then tell me why your big... hard... swollen cock isn't fucking them yet?" I gave him my mischievous smile... something Em picked up from me. He pulled out of me and I leaned up to unsnap my bra, taking it off. He climbed on the bed, mounting me and putting his cock between my tits. I grabbed 2 pillows to put under my head do I could watch him fuck my chest. I grabbed his cock and took it in my mouth.

"Mmmmmm... *pop*... yummy... fuck your cock tastes good... mmmmm..."

Figuring his dick was wet enough I leaned back, and squeezed them together as he started pumping between them, sliding up to my lips. Sometimes I would pucker, sometimes open my mouth, always taking his head.

Emmi wasn't wasting time, either. She was on the floor on her knees, deepthroating Alex, the others watching us, waiting. She was moaning on his cock. He had his hands on her head, driving himself into her mouth, fucking her mouth.

"Fuck Em... I think I'm gonna cum... fuck.. "

"Yes.. fuck, cum in my mouth.. gimme that load... mmmmm." She took him back in her mouth, stroking his shaft as she worked his head..

"Fuuuuck... cumming!" I watched his body spasm as he shot his load in her mouth. She took it well, but couldn't take it all. She coughed, and some came out, dribbling down her chin..

"Matty, are you going to cum for me? Cum all over these tits? I want it Matty, I want to feel your hot cum on me.. cum for me.. all over me..."

"Fuuuck... " He thrust hard between my tits, right up to my lips when the first spurt hit my lips, covering them and spattering all over. Another thrust, more cum this time I opened my mouth, trying to taste it. Salty, thick, and warm. God it's been so long... Then he took his cock in his hand and stroked directly at my tits, I squeezed them together so he could cum on both. Three more spurts of warm cum covered my breasts before he stopped. I leaned up and took it in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his large head, tasting his jizz, stroking to get the last drops. His hands on my head holding me there as another spasm of cum rocked him.

"Fuuuck... damn... holy... fuck Miss V....I can't... fuck... "

I let him out of my mouth, looked at him and licked my fingers, swallowing what was on them, then wiped my lips clean and swallowed that too. He was breathing hard, and rolled on his back on the bed.

"Fuck that was amazing....."

"Glad you liked. Hope you have more for later. But, now I'm really hungry..."

I said this as I slid to the floor, eyeing the others. Em had taken Alex's first load, and was now blowing Greg and Ben, going back and forth, and struggling to stroke Zack. I thought I could help.

"I'm hungry. Anyone want to help me with that? Zack?"

Zack came over to me and put his cock right in my face. I let him tease me with it, as he rubbed his head on my lips and I moaned.

"Come on Miss V, open up. You know you want my cock in that pretty mouth."

"Ooooh Zack, so naughty.. what else do you want?"

"Suck this cock. Deep throat it. I'm going to cum all over that beautiful face of yours."

"Promise?" I took him in my hand and licked his shaft from the base up, kissing and sucking his head, then licked back down his shaft, taking his balls one at a time, sucking gently and massaging them with my tongue.

"Damn Miss V, your a great tease, can't wait to fuck that mouth."

"Hahaha.... so impatient. But I want a huge load from you, so I'm going to go slow."

"Ohhhh fuck... don't worry about that, you'll get a huge mess of cum on your face Miss Vickie, but definitely do it your way."

I took him slowly into my mouth, sucking the head, using my tongue on the spot just under the crown, licking it with the tip of my tongue. I slipped one hand between my legs and started fingering myself as I took his cock deeper, stroking him with my other hand. I could hear Em on the other side of the bed.

"Mmmmm... you guys better cum one after another. All over me. Like the other night. Cover my face. I want to feel both of you cumming on me... mmmmm..."

"Damn Em, your insatiable... and fuck yes. Nothing prettier than a girl with a faceful of cum sucking cock."

Looks like we're both gonna have a faceful of cum. That's when Alex got on the floor next to me as I was taking Zack all the way into my throat.

"Hey Miss V, need some help?"

He pulled my hand away and slipped two fingers in me and whispered in my ear.

"I'm gonna make you cum on my fingers while you suck Zack's cock, then I'm gonna push them in your mouth after he cums all over your face."

If I had been standing, my knees would have gone weak. Yup I wanted that. All I could do was moan as he pushed his fingers all the way inside me, hard and fast, slamming his fingers inside me.

"Em.... damn almost there, don't stop... fuck.. Em..."

"Yes! Give it to me Ben.. cum on me, my face.. cum on my face.. "

"Fuck...... "

"Em.... "

"Fuck yes Greg.. gimme that load.. both at the same time.. fuck... yes! hmmmmmm...."

Em got what she wanted. My turn.

"Alex.. yes... slow down... slow... slow... "

I had to stop sucking Zack as Alex had me right on the edge. He pulled his fingers out and rubbed my clit as I just held Zack in my hand, stroking him slow; keeping focus was hard. It wasn't long before I came. As soon as my orgasm hit me he shoved his fingers all the way in me, I would have screamed, but there was Zack.

"Hey Miss V, remember?" He was laughing as he grabbed my head with both hands and pushed his cock all the way in my mouth. I was practically screaming with pleasure on his shaft as he started to fuck my mouth. Sliding in and out, my hands on his legs just bracing myself, letting him use my mouth as he wanted. He pulled out to let me breathe.

"So? Am I a good cock- sleeve Zack?"

"Fuck yes, Miss V. Amazing fucking mouth."

"If it's so amazing why isn't your cock in it?"

He laughed, and pushed back in me. Fucking my mouth faster and faster. Shoving his cock all the way to the base. I could feel his sack on my chin. Alex still had two fingers in me, and by now Em was on the bed laying on her stomach, her head over my shoulder.

"I'm gonna watch mom take a load on her face! Can't wait!"

It wasn't long. I could feel Zack's legs tighten, then his cock stiffen a little more; I tasted his precum just before he pulled out of my mouth and stroked himself over my waiting face, mouth open. Fuck there was a lot. He wasn't kidding earlier. Cum shot out, rope after thick white rope. On my nose, my cheeks, he aimed at my forehead. It was in my hair. His last spurts he aimed for my mouth, covering my lips and my tongue. When he finished he pushed it back in to my mouth, and I took it like I was starving, cleaning what was left. When he was done I had forgotten something.

"Miss V... open up one more time."

It was Alex, and he had two fingers soaked in my juices. He pushed his fingers into my mouth and. I licked them clean, like a cock that has been inside me... delicious.

"That was yummy Alex, and hot."

"That was fun to watch! Told you getting a facial is the best thing ever, mom."

"Hahaha.. you think that was fun to watch Em? Hey guys? I want my necklace collection. One after another, all five of you in a row fucking my tits now. I know you all want to."

"Oh hell yes Miss V... guys, lets get her on the bed."

They picked me up and laid me down on my bed where I would be more comfy, Em was right next to me, face covered with drying cum.

"Oh my god, can't wait to watch this! But I want something too. So while you guys wait your turn to fuck mom's big tits, I can blow you or you can fuck me, your choice."

"Don't steal my pearl necklaces Em, ha!"

'Oh shit, this is gonna be fucking awesome! Don't worry Miss Vickie, we won't let her make us cum. We'll save it all for you."

"Fuck yeah, been waiting since we got here to fuck those things."

"Man, can't wait to get my cock between those soft pillows."

"Well then gentlemen, I'm waiting."

Ben was first. He straddled me and slid his huge heavy cock between my breasts. I squeezed them together, wrapping my tits around him. He put his hands on mine and started riding his cock between them, pushing all the way up to my mouth. I did the same to him that I had to Matt earlier. Sometimes opening my mouth for him, sometimes licking him, and sometimes just puckering my lips for his head to push against.

"Someone put pillows under me? So I can watch these cocks fuck my tits and cum on me? Please?"

Matthew was right there and propped two pillows under me.

"Much better, thank you. I love watching a cock slide between my tits and cumming on them."

"Fuck Miss V... so hot. Damn these tits are perfect."

"Your cock between them is perfect Ben... can't wait to feel your cum on me."

Em was giving Matthew a slow blowjob, his hands on her head as she took him in her mouth, stroking his shaft.

"Don't forget Matty. Your gonna fuck me hard later, so save something for me."

"I'll always have something for you Em... your fucking amazing. How's that song go? Something about making a dead man cum?"

"Hahahaha.... awe, thanks Matty. But you've given a lot to mom already, I just wanna be sure your gonna give me mine."

"Fuck Em, disappointing you isn't an option. I'll fuck you as hard as you need it to be."

Ben was now putting his weight on me, thrusting hard between my tits, squeezing and pushing them together. He rode up to my mouth and pushed his cock between my lips. I sucked him when he did, getting his cock wet with my spit and drool, before he went back to my tits.

"Give me that load Ben. I want your hot cum on my skin. Cover my tits in your cum. Cum for me, cum for me, cum for Miss Vickie. Cum on my face, my lips. Fuck I want to feel it dripping all over me."

"Shit Miss V... keep talking like that and I'll completely cover these amazing tits."

"Ooooh, promise? Fucking cover me in your load, fuck I can't wait to swallow that massive cock later. Your gonna fuck my throat with that thing right? Cum right down my throat? Yeah? How many times can you cum for me Ben? Fuck I want to watch your cum explode on me!"

That did it. He pushed hard up between my tits and my mouth was waiting, open to take him in when his hot jizz hit my mouth, landing on my tongue, my cheek. He kept pumping between my tits, his cum shooting out, hitting my neck, running down my skin. He took his cock in his hand, and like Matt earlier, aimed at my tits and pumped out four more spurts on me. I moaned and licked my lips, my hands on my tits smearing his cum all over, and between them, on my nipples. I licked and sucked my fingers clean.

"Fuck, that was a ton of cum Ben. Thank you."

"Damn Miss V... that was sexy as hell. And I'll definitely be keeping my promise."

"What promise? Tell me." I wanted him to say it. I wanted to hear it.

"Damn Miss V, I'm gonna push this 10 inch cock down your throat. I'll fuck your pretty mouth till you gag on it. I'll cum right down your throat and you'll swallow every drop till I drain my balls in your mouth. Is that what you want me to say? Is that what you want?"

"Yes! Fuck! I want you to fuck my mouth hard. Choke me on that cock Ben... but right now I need more necklaces, can you wait a bit?" A sly smile.

"Hell yes Miss V... not that I want to wait but.. I get it."

It was Matthew next. Em had him nice and hard and lubed up from the head she was giving him while I had Ben. Alex laid Em down and was slow fucking her while I had Matt between my breasts. One after another it went like this until my face and chest were covered in five different loads, and my tits were fucked by all five of them. It was amazing; the feel of five different cocks between me, the things they were saying, the difference in their cocks, the pressure, the method they would fuck my tits. The difference in their cum, the taste and consistency. I was in ecstasy.

"Damn mom, you look like a hot mess, ha! a perfect cock sleeve cum slut. Just like me!"

"Yeah Miss V, fucking gorgeous... and like Em said, a perfect cock sleeve."

"You forgot cum slut, Greg.. hahaha.. "

"Thought you didn't like those words Em?"

"At this point I think its true Greg. Even if Em doesn't want to admit it." I said laughing.

"Yeah, I mean, fuck, it's true tho. We both love cum, obvi.

It just sucks that 'slut' has such negative energy is all."

"That makes sense Em. And we all know you don't like it and we would never consider you or your mom a slut. Ever. It's more than that to us. Fuck, this is the greatest night ever."

After they had all fucked my tits and cum all over me, I needed a towel. I had to get some of this off me. I was dripping cum from my entire upper body. My tits were dripping, it was dripping off my nipples, between my breasts, down my side, down my belly, and from my mouth and face. But it felt amazing, and I knew I would want this again, from these five men, someday. That's when Alex had an idea and suggested a game to play.

"Hey, if Em and Miss V are into it, I have an idea. We can all go down on them one after the other, in like two minute intervals, and who ever makes them orgasm first gets to cum inside them first. What do we think?"

"Oh hell yes, I'm into it if mom is! Fuck, I need to be eaten out. I've sucked enough dick tonight to desrve that, ha! Mom, what do you think?"

'I've been waiting to be eaten out of house and home by you gentlemen. Can't wait. Maybe you guys can rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first?"

That made everyone laugh, and Em and I laid down across the bed, one on one side, the other on the other side; so basically our heads would be next to each other. This was pretty good actually, it would give the guys a break and let them... ummm... recharge? I guess? And give Em and me a break as well. And fuck, like Em, I needed a tongue inside me. Alex went right to work on Emmi, and Zack started on me. Who ever wasn't eating us would keep the time. Two minutes isn't very long, but five guys licking your wet, horny pussy would probably have us both cumming pretty quick, especially since they were all using fingers as well.

Right away I was moaning and pushing Zack's face into me, and Em was almost screaming. I seriously wondered what Alex was doing, what his secret was, because Em came really quick, and she wasn't faking. Alex came up and had his face covered in Emmi's cum. I took longer, probably because I really wanted Matthew to make me cum, so I was trying to hold out.

1...456789