All Comments on 'Mistress K Letters 04: Glory Hole'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm it's so difficult

to choose. Which of our subjects requires more psychological help? The cruel woman exploiting a mentally ill man who has self esteem issues or that poor man who had the misfortune to meet a woman who instead of helping him, takes advantage of him?? Conclusion: Men need to wake up, pandering to your own fcked up desires is ultimately unhealthy and will lead you down a dark alley of dependency.

The sooner you recognise your weaknesses and problems the sooner you can and should get treatment to move on from them and become a better person. Stop fantasising about crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To the other Anon

Hey Uhm, why are you looking at BDSM erotica then? Do you go out and try to find people to harass them about their fantasies? Does that really benefit you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...